Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,416 members, 7,940,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:49 AM

Get Unlimited Post Utme Past Question Papers For Just N100 - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Get Unlimited Post Utme Past Question Papers For Just N100 (1945 Views)

Get 2011 Jamb Question Papers / Ptdf Scholarship Exam Past Question Is Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Unlimited Post Utme Past Question Papers For Just N100 by valuba: 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2012
[size=20pt]step 1:visit www.ngpostutme.com

step 2: click on the most recent post ( HOW TO GET THE PASSWORD FOR THE FULL EDITION OF THESE PAST QUESTIONS ) and follow the procedure.

The past questions are password protected. So you'll need a password to open all the past questions. The password cost N100 only and it last for 1 week.
[/size]
Re: Get Unlimited Post Utme Past Question Papers For Just N100 by valuba: 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2012
OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY
2006 POST UME SCREENING TEST
ENGLISH LANGUAGE

From the words lettered A –E, choose the word that is alike in meaning to the underlined.
1. The man is known to be a sly. I won’t trust him with anything. This means the man is know as a

(a) Deceiver
(b) thief
(c) kidnapper
(d) rogue
(e) burglar
2. The woman was happy because her gorgeous dressing made her quite obtrusive. The woman was very
(a) appreciate
(b) proud
(c) good
(d) noticeable
(e) Excellent
3. Andrew made some bellicose statement about his strength to other boys in the street. This means that Andrew
(a) Is a brave man
(b) Wishes to fight
(c) Is a coward
(d) Loves to help others with his power
(e) Has a lot of power
4. Scrupulous politicians do not have a place in the Nigerian politics. Scrupulous politicians are
(a) Honest
(b) dishonest
(c) corrupt
(d) good-nature
(e) insincere
5. The excuse that he forgot about the meeting was a flimsy one. This means the was
(a) Very bad
(b) A complete lie
(c) Difficult to believe
(d) Not important
(e) A very good one

From the alternatives suggested, select the answer that best expresses the same meaning as the expression italicized in each exercise.

6. I wonder if you would allow me to put out the fire.
(a) I might
(b) I can
(c) I should
(d)I have to
(e)All of them

7. Don’t take the plate; it is possible for the owner to ask for it.
(a) the owner might
(b) the owner can
(c) the owner is going to
(d)the owner will come to
(e)none of them

8. I know a carpenter that knows how to make that kind of wardrobe
(a) could
(b) has the -know-how
(c) can
(d) can be able
(e)may be able to
9. Frances, where is your male visitor? Don’t lie to me it is not possible that he has gone through the high window.
(a) he couldn’t have
(b) he can’t have
(c)he shouldn’t
(d)he mustn’t have
(e) None of them.
10. When your great-grandmother was in Vietnam, did she have the ability to speak Chinese?
(a) Had she been able
(b)was she enabled
(c) could she
(d) how possible was it for her
(e)None of them

visit [url]www.ngpostutme.com [/url] to get the complete copy and others for just N100. it's for real!!!!!!!!
Re: Get Unlimited Post Utme Past Question Papers For Just N100 by valuba: 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2012
LADOKE UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY

Read this passage carefully

Over the years. time series forecasting has been existence to make timely decision in the face of uncertainty about the future. The making of forecast is an essential what aspect of our life. Basically, all the of forecasting work or the premise that if we can predict that the future will be like we can modify our behaviors or the behavior of the system for better position.

ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS.
1. From the passage. We gather that forecasting is
(a) new science
(b) an old science
(c) an unknown science
(d) a future science

2. Forecasting become necessary because of
(a) the need to make timely decisions
(b) its importance to our life
(c) unpredictability of man’s nature
(d) fear of unknown

3. The expression “over the years” in the passage above is an example of
(a) Adjectival phrase
(b) Adjectival clause
(c) noun phrase
(d) adverbial phrase

4. According to the passage, if forecasting helps to deal with an uncertainty future, it can the best be described as
(a) an intervention science
(b) a preventive science
(c) a corrective science
(d) dialogist science

5. The under listed expression in passage is grammatically known as
(a) noun clause
(b) prepositional phrase
(c) conditional clause
(d) adjectival clause

Read the following passage and answer the question that follows

A green desire perfumed memories, a leafy longing by my under feet to this forest to a thousand wonders. A green desire for this petalled umbrella of simple stars and compound suns. Suddenly, so the sky is free high

6. The scenario the passage above suggest
(a) a busy street
(b) an unfolding tragedy
(c) an agrarian environment
(d) a school set-up

7. The last line of the text hits at
(a) a raging storm
(b) an impending rain
(c) a very tall tree
(d) a thunderous cloud

8. The expression”petalled umbrella in the passage means
(a) High colored canopy
(b) dence forest foliage
(c) a kingly umbrella
(d) a nice – looking cap

9. According to the passage, the writer finds himself at the scene he described out of
(a) curiosity
(b) compulsion
(c) feeling
(d) memory

10. An appropriate title for the passage suggest
(a) celebration
(b) memories
(c) forest tunes
(d) Nature ‘s echoes

visit www.ngpostutme.com and get unlimited access to other past questions for just N100
Re: Get Unlimited Post Utme Past Question Papers For Just N100 by valuba: 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2012
UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS
2006 POST UME TEST
Read the following passage and answer the questions that follow it:

Whenever I told people that I was going to the psychiatric Hospital,Yaba in Lagos, many of them look at my face with some kind of suspicion or sympathy. At least that was the message that I read from their faces.
I understood suspicion to mean that they might be troubled or worried if I had some psychiatric problem myself concerning the concept of sympathy, they might have thought that I had a patient that I went there to see or visit. How on earth they thought that way baffled me! In reality, the hospital was built for the care of people with some kind of psychiatric problem or another. Did it mean, then that all persons that one found in the hospital in any given time had psychiatric problem? Or, could someone not go to the place for things other than seeking psychiatric assistance?
What might be responsible for this kind of attitude was the lack of education or precisely, good
Education. After all, education could help people to differentiate their right from the left hand. What such people might have done was to request to know what one was going there to do.Such a request would have solved the suspicion and sympathy problems.

QUESTIONS
1.The word them in the first paragraph belongs to the grammatical class of a (a) noun (b) verb (c) adjective (d) pronoun
2. To read from someone’s face as used in the passage means (a) understand (b) guess (c) know (d) see
3. Sympathy attributively means (a) the show of concern to a very sick person (b) that one must go to look after one that is sick (c) that the writer has a person in such a hospital (d) that one’s relation has just been very ill
4. Suspicion as used in the passage means (a) introvert (b) suspect (c) introspect (d) extrovert
5. The statement “How on earth they thought that way baffled me” is a grammatical example of a/an (a) exclamation (b) declaration (c) imperative (d) rhetorical

Fill in the gaps in the following passage as appropriate
Central Banks around the world intervened to the tune of one hundred and twenty dollars recently to shore up confidence in the global financial system concerns about a crunch in the credit markets spread.
The United States Federal Reserve became the last central bank to make extra 6 available to the financial institution in the 7 market. In a statement made recently the Federal Reserve said it was “providing liquidity to facilitate the orderly 8 of financial market” and offered to provide reserves “as necessary” to promote a federal 9 rate close to its target rate of 5.25 percent.

6. a. liquidity b. money c. cash d. facility

7. a. lending b repurchase c. credit d. borrowing

8. a. arrangement b. issuance c. purchase d. functioning

9. a. funds b. money c. liquidity d. cash

visit www.ngpostutme.com and get unlimited and complete post ume past question papers for just N100
Re: Get Unlimited Post Utme Past Question Papers For Just N100 by valuba: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2012
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTS
OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY,
2010 POST UME TEST
1. The bad debt account is closed by transferring the balance to a. credit of capital account b. debt of profit and loss c. debt of the debtor personal account d. credit of profit and loss account
2. A credit note from a supplier would first be entered in the a. purchase book b. sales book c. returns inward book d. returns outward
3. Where a proprietor withdraws cash from the business for his private use, the entries would be a. credit cash account , debit proprietor’s account b. credit proprietor ‘account ,debit cash account c. credit proprietor ‘s account ,debit drawing account d. credit cash account , debit drawing account
4. Which of the following is a long term liability? a. bank overdraft b. bank deposit c. goodwill d. debenture
5. Which of the following is a function of the sales journal ? a. it records both cash and credit sales b. it shows the balance in the sales account c. it records credit sales only d. it shows the aggregate balances in the debtor’s lodge
6. Which of the following is the most liquid ? a. stock b. debtor c. machinery d. loose tools
7. A debt balance on a bank statement indicate ,that the a. bank is a debtor to the customer b. customer is a debtor to the bank c. bank is not a debtor to the customer d. customer is not a debtor to the bank.
8. At the end of a trading period , wages due will be a. debited to trading account and shown as a current liability b. credited to profit and loss account and shown as current liability c. credit to trading account and shown as a current asset d. debited to profit and loss account and shown as a current liability
9. Which of the following is not an asset ? a. good will b. general reserve c. debtors d. prepaying
10. A company ‘s profit and loss account for a period is prepare by a. deducting total expenses from the total reserves b. deducting total cash payments from total revenue c. deducting all out flows of fund from all inflows of funds d. balancing its receipt and payment

visit www.ngpostutme.com and get unlimited access to post utme past questions for just N100
Re: Get Unlimited Post Utme Past Question Papers For Just N100 by valuba: 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2012
GOVERNMENT
OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY
2006 POST UME TEST
1. The military coup of July 25, 1975 which toppled general yakubu Gowon from power took place when he was attending which important event?
A. OAU summit in Kampala b. UN general assembly in New York c. Assembly of heads of states of ECOWAS in Monrovia d. The Olympic Games.
2. Which of the following political parties did not participate in the 1979 general elections in Nigeria?
A. unity party of Nigeria b. National party of Nigeria c. Social democratic party d. Great Nigeria people’s party
3. Alhaji shehu shagari was sworn in as president of the federal republic of Nigeria in 1979 by :
A. justice fatai Williams b. Justice Adetokunbo ademola c. Justice Salihu modibboalfa belgore d. Justice Isa Mohammed
4. The British took over Nigeria through
a. negotiation b. bargaining c. War d. the sea
5. Which of the following courts served as the highest judicial organ for Nigeria up till 1963?
A. Supreme Court b. Federal court of appeal c. Appellate court d. The Privy Council
6. What was the primary purpose of the sir Henry willinks commission of inquiry?
A. To approve the independence of Nigeria b. To allay the fears of minorities in Nigeria c. to amalgamate northern and southern Nigeria d. to make Lagos a British colony
7. Into how many local government areas is Nigeria officially delineated?
A. 654 b. 650 c. 820 d. 774
8. Laws made by state government are known as
a. Edicts b. Bye laws c. Acts d. Decrees
9. The centenary anniversary of the amalgamation of northern and southern Nigeria will be celebrated in a. 2060 b. 2063 c. 2014 d. 2007
10. Which of these men introduced indirect rule in Nigeria?
A. mungo park b. Dr. Nnamdi azikiwe c. Lord Lugard d. Sir james Robertson

visit www.ngpostutme.com for more...
Re: Get Unlimited Post Utme Past Question Papers For Just N100 by valuba: 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2012
LADOKE UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY
(Question 1-15 of 25)

Read this passage carefully

Over the years. Time series forecasting has been in existence to make timely decision in the face of uncertainty about the future. The making of forecast is an essential aspect of our life. Basically, all of the forecasting work or the premise that if we can predict that the future will be like we can modify our behaviors or the behavior of the system for better position.

ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS.
1. From the passage. We gather that forecasting is
(a) New science
(b) An old science
(c) An unknown science
(d) A future science

2. Forecasting become necessary because of
(a) The need to make timely decisions
(b) Its importance to our life
(c) Unpredictability of man’s nature
(d) Fear of unknown

3. The expression “over the years” in the passage above is an example of
(a) Adjectival phrase
(b) Adjectival clause
(c) Noun phrase
(d) Adverbial phrase

4. According to the passage, if forecasting helps to deal with an uncertainty future, it can best be described as
(a) An intervention science
(b) A preventive science
(c) A corrective science
(d) Dialogist science

5. The under listed expression in passage is grammatically known as
(a) Noun clause
(b) Prepositional phrase
(c) Conditional clause
(d) Adjectival clause

Read the following passage and answer the question that follows

A green desire perfumed memories, a leafy longing by my under feet to this forest to a thousand wonders. A green desire for this petalled umbrella of simple stars and compound suns. Suddenly, so the sky is free high.

6. The scenario the passage above suggest
(a) A busy street
(b) An unfolding tragedy
(c) An agrarian environment
(d) A school set-up

7. The last line of the text hits at
(a) A raging storm
(b) An impending rain
(c) A very tall tree
(d) A thunderous cloud

8. The expression “petalled umbrella” in the passage means
(a) High colored canopy
(b) Dence forest foliage
(c) A kingly umbrella
(d) A nice – looking cap

9. According to the passage, the writer finds himself at the scene he described out of
(a) Curiosity
(b) Compulsion
(c) Feeling
(d) Memory

10. An appropriate title for the passage suggest
(a) Celebration
(b) Memories
(c) Forest tunes
(d) Nature‘s echoes

VISIT www.ngpostutme.com for more

(1) (Reply)

Jamb :: Neco :: And G.c.e Examinations Questions And Answers / Uniben Post Utme And De Past Questions And Answers / IJMB 2013/2014 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.