Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,165 members, 7,903,854 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 10:26 PM

TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast (24043 Views)

Jonathan Presidency Was A Disaster Foretold (1) / Sanusi Lamido Ado-Bayero Appointed As NPA Managing Director By Jonathan / How GEJ Will Win On Saturday Foretold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by deleo16(m): 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2012
[quote author=LagosShia]in more advanced societies,this man would be arrested by the security forces for questioning.how do we know this man did not receive a tip-off or call from the attackers or an insider in the attack or planning of the attack? how are we sure these so called "prophets" are not financing these attacks in order to manufacture/make their "prophecies"? why didn't he inform us of the attack and inform the security forces to prevent or abort it ahead of time? why do these fake prophets trad
@lagosshia lmao u have not capture boko haram na MOG una wan cature why will u tell u where dey are, are u God that sent him even if u re not God your IGP and security agency know what to do if he is to direct them . Even in the develop nation self dem go try unless IF it not a geninue MOG what did ur president do when he sent him a letter warning him about BH last 3 years ago?
Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by Valprof: 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2012
antartica:

What are you?an immortal abi?You are just a combination of cells that were lucky form properly,though,maybe with the exception of the cells that are missing some nuerons.
U must have listened attentively to ur biology teacher, but plz ,I'm not a mere fussion of cells. There is something ethereal or divine in every man.Go read your books ,prof! This issue is beyond ur relm
Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by antartica(m): 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2012
It is as if he predicted bomb blast in monaco that doesnt seem to be at in anyway or nearer home,Gnana.

Nigeria is at war,bomb can go off anywhere,anytime
Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by kay1one(m): 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2012
Tos87: [s][/s]
is that all you can say to him??
WTF! TECHNOLOGY DON DEY HARD!
Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by antartica(m): 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2012
You guys are being taken on a roller ride taht doesnt seems to stop.Dont bring these nonsense stories to nairaland,this place is for enlightenment.Take them to "mama put" joints.
Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by Valprof: 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2012
andyanders: @Valprof

Listen, you have a spiritual wife on your case You need deliverance. Go to SCOAN Synagogue Church of All Nations and God will deliver you.
Guy nawa for u oo! My story implies that I 'had' ,not 'have' a spiritual chick. Halleluah somebody!
Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by antartica(m): 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2012
Valprof: U must have listened attentively to ur biology teacher, but plz ,I'm not a mere fussion of cells. There is something ethereal or divine in every man.Go read your books ,prof! This issue is beyond ur relm

Oh yeah! Who taught u that? joshua abi?

Nigerian like you live in a world that is practically full of nightmares that you never seem to wake up from.From sleep to daylight,you are plague with nightmares just because you fail to reason.

Just a step can take you out of that horrible situation.By doing something as simple as just opening up your enclosed mind,living constructively,fearlessly and adventurously.
Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2012
Baba were. . . .ole jatijati tongue
Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by PhysicsQED(m): 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2012
This pastor is a nuisance.
Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by levos2007(m): 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2012
DO YOU THINK THIS BOKO HARAM MESS CAN BE THIS MESSY DURING OBASANJO TIME?
Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by koruji(m): 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2012
You are the enablers for a prophet of DOOM. Why does he see only evil events?

He needs to tell us where the leader of Boko Haram lives, where ALL their bombs are located - things that will help get rid of the EVIL.

naijanow: While watching Emmanuel TV this morning, I heard TB Joshua suddenly stop his speech and ask the congregation to rise and pray for protection for the youth. He said Attack! and that it would be in this country. Not much later, news broke that bombs had exploded at a church on BUK campus, Bayero University in Kano! Is this proof that there is a prophet among us? Is this proof that God is still speaking to us, revealing Himself to us? Let's continue to pray for our protection, as the prophet advised. God bless Naija!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by rill: 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2012
U guys r all der shoutin and screamin shits. He said der ws gonna b an attack on d youths in d country. And nt long thereafter, a bombin occured. so tell me which other news of an attack have u heard apart from this. Which other made an headline, someone shud tell me, mayb am missing out on sumtin. He doesn't av to open all his mouth and specifically mention 'BUK' !!! Wisdom gotta b applied sumtyms peeps.
Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by kay1one(m): 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2012
rill: U guys r all der shoutin and screamin shits. He said der ws gonna b an attack on d youths in d country. And nt long thereafter, a bombin occured. so tell me which other news of an attack have u heard apart from this. Which other made an headline, someone shud tell me, mayb am missing out on sumtin. He doesn't av to open all his mouth and specifically mention 'BUK' !!! Wisdom gotta b applied sumtyms peeps.
KEEP COVERING UP HIS ASS! MCHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!
Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by lorenzos1: 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2012
:oOmg...why won't Nigerians just wake up....it is only logical to predict that there would be another bomb blast owing to d repeated attacks Nigeria has been experiencing...I don't need to be a man of God or some seer to predict that there would be anoda attack on may 1st.Our govt has obviously proved they can't do anything about the situation...imagine someone now asks u to pay tithe because he just stated the obvious....my people pls let us SOJI...wake up and shine ur eyez.. Anoda major cause for concern is that most Xtian leaders have been silent about the bombings...I wonder why they wouldn't invite the wrath of God on the perpetrators of such evil.
Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by livapul86(m): 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2012
Valprof: Hi pals! I know this is odd . Recently , I have been experiencing the dreadest of all dreams, and it's been giving me a truck load of concern. I didn't need a prophet to tell me my spiritual life was hijacked .Thus, I settled for prayers and I'm glad I did. As usual, a girl came, merchandising her femine body b4 me- hmmm!!!.The usual thing is that I'd grab her and give her a bang ,only to wake up and have my boxers regrettably messed up, and I'll rue the rest of the day- I so much loathe the experience. Last nite was a different kettle of fish. The girl came and studiously held me to the floor. At first, say -no strenght was far from me .She strenghtened her tentacles by giving me a smack on my lips - I completely went submissive. Not long, a force, determined and inexplicable came into me and just like an electric bulb would illuminate a dark room, I regained myself and swiftly pushed away that figure.I felt victorious, elated, emancipated, unshackled and unburdened as I watched her walk away in a perceptible dismay.Halleluiah!!.I believe the devil with his accomplices has ceded their hold on me.I solicit your reactions
Guy, na HEAVY KONJI bi your PROBLEM. grin
Valprof: Hi pals! I know this is odd . Recently , I have been experiencing the dreadest of all dreams, and it's been giving me a truck load of concern. I didn't need a prophet to tell me my spiritual life was hijacked .Thus, I settled for prayers and I'm glad I did. As usual, a girl came, merchandising her femine body b4 me- hmmm!!!.The usual thing is that I'd grab her and give her a bang ,only to wake up and have my boxers regrettably messed up, and I'll rue the rest of the day- I so much loathe the experience. Last nite was a different kettle of fish. The girl came and studiously held me to the floor. At first, say -no strenght was far from me .She strenghtened her tentacles by giving me a smack on my lips - I completely went submissive. Not long, a force, determined and inexplicable came into me and just like an electric bulb would illuminate a dark room, I regained myself and swiftly pushed away that figure.I felt victorious, elated, emancipated, unshackled and unburdened as I watched her walk away in a perceptible dismay.Halleluiah!!.I believe the devil with his accomplices has ceded their hold on me.I solicit your reactions
Guy, na HEAVY KONJI bi your PROBLEM.
Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by Ekans: 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2012
Unbelievers no wahala,one day.we will say to you welcome to the synagogue church of all nations!
Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2012
naijanow: While watching Emmanuel TV this morning, I heard TB Joshua suddenly stop his speech and ask the congregation to rise and pray for protection for the youth. He said Attack! and that it would be in this country. Not much later, news broke that bombs had exploded at a church on BUK campus, Bayero University in Kano! Is this proof that there is a prophet among us? Is this proof that God is still speaking to us, revealing Himself to us? Let's continue to pray for our protection, as the prophet advised. God bless Naija!

He asked the congregation to pray for protection fot the youth (and I assumed he prayed along with them), and yet the "ATTACK" happened anyway. The only 'proof' this shows is that God does not answer this man's prayers. And I think it is silly to venerate a so-called prophet that foresees evil but cannot avert it with prayers.
Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by Bulldog(m): 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2012
pro01:

He asked the congregation to pray for protection fot the youth (and I assumed he prayed along with them), and yet the "ATTACK" happened anyway. The only 'proof' this shows is that God does not answer this man's prayers. And I think it is silly to venerate a so-called prophet that foresees evil but cannot avert it with prayers.

Whether joshua is of God or is of the devil, no one can tell for sure but the eerie truth for any truthful person is that his prophesies are real (not this one though) and to think all prayers are answered is a funny notion if you know what destiny mean (whatching the movie "final destination" gives you an idea but that's a bit of a stretch). Joshua didn't even claim anything but people are doing that for him, what should concern us much is The real madmen clearly borne out of evil that go about destroying properties and lavishing innocent lives for a mundane reason. May God have mercy(that's if he isn't fed up already)

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by kay1one(m): 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2012
Ekans: Unbelievers no wahala,one day.we will say to you welcome to the synagogue church of all nations!
TO COME AND SHIIIT THERE!
JESUS CHRIST PREDICTED THAT IN THE LAST DAYS MANY FALSE PROPHETS SHALL ARISE DECEIVING MANY!
THAT MAN DOES NOT PREACH JESUS JUST HIMSELF!
Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by Spirit96(m): 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2012
sholatech: So all the prayers made in the church could not stop the university bombing after THE PROPHECY?
Then why d prayer? Even, if perhaps no solution, why prophesieing?
Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by Lovine: 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2012
Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by LagosShia:

Yes TB Joshua received a tip off when Malawi, Diana, when Attah Milles when won election, etc. Blind people, if it is a white man giving all these prophecies we all would have invited him hear since. Well a prophet has no regard in his country. GOD IS STILL SAYING SOMETHING.
Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by bodejohn(m): 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2012
...the holy prophet prophesied that there will be an attack on the youths somewhere in the country and when the supposed attack happened it was some youths you were in a church or service praying. I ask myself, assuming God was willing to reveal this disaster why didn't He just tell one of the leaders in the service? Even if all the people in service were sinners, are there no righteous pastor in the whole of Kano that God could have sent to these children of His who in worshipping Him?
God must have given the prophet in Lagos the vision so that we may be scared since there was no remedy for the situation.
Of all the prophets who I have read about in the bible they spoke the mind of God while proffering solution to the impending disaster. Could the sins of the youths have been more than the sins of the people who lived in biblical Nineve and where just doomed for destruction.
Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by kay1one(m): 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2012
Lovine: Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by LagosShia:

Yes TB Joshua received a tip off when Malawi, Diana, when Attah Milles when won election, etc. Blind people, if it is a white man giving all these prophecies we all would have invited him hear since. Well a prophet has no regard in his country. GOD IS STILL SAYING SOMETHING.
KEEP ON FOLLOWING 'SIGNS AND WONDERS' AND SEE WHERE THEY WILL LEAD YOU! BETTER GO AND READ THE BOOK OF REVELATION AND SEE WHAT THE FALSE PROPHET DOES! ... DECEIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by coolguy2002: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2012
if tb joshua can see the future why not solve it and prevent it from happening

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by tinnymerit(m): 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2012
let people know this,miracle does not portray you to be a man of God.infact devil can perform magic inform of miracle.Even the bible said the antichrist shall call down fire from heaven,so what are we talking about?.Read ur bible,discerns,meditates and find ur facts out.why cant he said the exact place?,all the prophet in the bible did prophesy to avert them not to affirms dooms. I believe he must av acted on tip off probably through wireless communicator or something and why not yesterday?why at exactly when the incident was taking place because time was not giving when the incident happened.Mind u,i beseech all the prophet followers to cease from ffg mere man like u,turn around and follow God,its not by miracle its about heaven.So guard ur heart seriously against the stealer of it.shalom.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by noit(m): 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2012
in more advanced societies,this man would be
arrested by the security forces for
questioning.how do we know this man did not
receive a tip-off or call from the attackers or an
insider in the attack or planning of the attack?
how are we sure these so called "prophets" are
not financing these attacks in order to
manufacture/make their "prophecies"? why
didn't he inform us of the attack and inform the
security forces to prevent or abort it ahead of
time? why do these fake prophets trade with the
blood of innocent victims?i think a true prophet
of God doesn't need to use the divine for publicity
stunt.many questions need to be answered. ..................................................................................

D dude dah wrote dis comment is a complex fool.........u need an attention In a first class psychiatric base. Get dat in ur skull nd kno dis for sure dat ure a waste 2 d society....

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by Whymee: 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2012
gegee: And wat became of the prayer.does God just give inforMation for the sake of it

DO you know what magnitude of destruction the attack would have caused?

You mean the prayers disarmed some bombs, what a testimony,

Many brains has been adulterated by the so call MOG.

BE WISE
Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by zunnurain1: 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2012
hummmmmmmmmmmmmm........ he only see it coming but can not pray to divert. lol
Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by mabella123(f): 6:21pm On Apr 29, 2012
I HATE HEARING ANYTHING ABOUT THIS PROPHET OF DOOM.
Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by donpeluchi(m): 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2012
Why does tb joshua make the front page frequently these days?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast by studM(m): 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2012
bodejohn: ...the holy prophet prophesied that there will be an attack on the youths somewhere in the country and when the supposed attack happened it was some youths you were in a church or service praying. I ask myself, assuming God was willing to reveal this disaster why didn't He just tell one of the leaders in the service? Even if all the people in service were sinners, are there no righteous pastor in the whole of Kano that God could have sent to these children of His who in worshipping Him?
God must have given the prophet in Lagos the vision so that we may be scared since there was no remedy for the situation.
Of all the prophets who I have read about in the bible they spoke the mind of God while proffering solution to the impending disaster. Could the sins of the youths have been more than the sins of the people who lived in biblical Nineve and where just doomed for destruction.

Dts y wisdom will teach u dt something is definitely wrong wit his prophecies,remember God said we should prove all things(1thes5;21),God has not given us d spirit of fear,but of love,power and of sound mind(2tim1:7),fear is a spirit,nd has torment,bcus its from d pit of Hell!
Every word of prophecies from God must speak peace and must b profitable(2tim3:16) 2 d recipient(psm85;6),

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan, Wife, Dickson Pay Tribute To Deceased Bayelsa Female Politicians (Pix) / South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones / Anxiety Over APC In Edo As Oshiomhole, Obaseki’s Face-Off Deepens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.