Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,453 members, 7,944,252 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:23 PM

Where Do Aborted Babies Go To? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Do Aborted Babies Go To? (6086 Views)

114 Babies Delivered As RCCG Convention Ends (Photo) / Shocker!!!! Aborted Babies Are Not Allowed Into Heaven / Do Children,babies And Aborted Feutus Go To Hell Or Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do Aborted Babies Go To? by mrmayor(m): 10:12pm On May 05, 2012
solomon111: [b]Aborted babies go to heaven,[/b]because despite the fact that they inherit adamic sin,they have not gotten to the age of accountability and so cannot determine what is good and bad,and therefore cannot make a conscious decision to accept the lordship of Jesus christ.!

Thank you jare, finally a spirit filled believer who is willing to declare his stand. A woman or the doctor who has aborted " Tens of Thousand" foetus/babies should be given an easy ride heaven afterall they have done more in sending more souls to heaven than Oyaks,Daddy GO, Dr Fireman, Creflo Dollar and co.

Thanks again Solomon, you're indeed wise.
Re: Where Do Aborted Babies Go To? by chrisley024(m): 10:29pm On May 05, 2012
Unborn babies inheritd d Adamic sin, n no unclean tin shall enta heaven! So maybe God shall/ has a way of cleansin dem b4 dey cn enta heaven.
Re: Where Do Aborted Babies Go To? by mrmayor(m): 11:54pm On May 05, 2012
chrisley024: Unborn babies inheritd d Adamic sin, [size=14pt]n no unclean tin shall enta heaven![/size] So maybe God shall/ has a way of cleansin dem b4 dey cn enta heaven.

Exactly the whole point of ABORTION, the bible says no repentance in the grave or Bin Bag in the case of Foetus, the "Blood Tins" are UNCLEAN!That's why they have to be aborted and sent to HELL where they belong,
Re: Where Do Aborted Babies Go To? by buzugee(m): 12:12am On May 06, 2012
they go into the trash can. they were not humans. just a piece of flesh like suya meat
Re: Where Do Aborted Babies Go To? by jmoore(m): 8:05am On May 06, 2012
buzugee: they go into the trash can. they were not humans. just a piece of flesh like suya meat

not surprised coming out from someone who does not know where he belongs
Re: Where Do Aborted Babies Go To? by solomon111(m): 9:56am On May 06, 2012
mrmayor:

Thank you jare, finally a spirit filled believer who is willing to declare his stand. A woman or the doctor who has aborted " Tens of Thousand" foetus/babies should be given an easy ride heaven afterall they have done more in sending more souls to heaven than Oyaks,Daddy GO, Dr Fireman, Creflo Dollar and co.

Thanks again Solomon, you're indeed wise.
It seems you do not know the weight that abortion carries in the sight of God.
1)It is murder,regardless of the fact that they are heaven bound.
2)whenever a child is aborted,God's agenda for that Life is aborted also.The book of Jeremiah chapter 1,tells us that every life has a divine agenda,even before they were born.
Once again,imagine what would have been the fate of the world if Faraday,Newton,Einstein and co,were aborted.
It is possible that we may have aborted the solutions to some of the world most desperate needs.Even though,i know you are being sarcastic,but i want to take the chance,that you are being geniuenly sincere.
I want to remain blameless before the lord God whom i stand,so i have taken the pain to answer your sarcastic question.
Re: Where Do Aborted Babies Go To? by wirinet(m): 4:28pm On May 06, 2012
What of newborn babies and children before the age of responsibility, which is between the age of 13 to about 17 years. What happens to them? Do they also have to be born again before their souls make heaven, if they die?
Re: Where Do Aborted Babies Go To? by Kay17: 6:31pm On May 06, 2012
Christianity is just an entangled mess of confusion! God being omniscient will know a foetus will be aborted, why would he then give the foetus a contrary destiny??
Re: Where Do Aborted Babies Go To? by mrmayor(m): 6:47pm On May 06, 2012
Kay 17: Christianity is just an entangled mess of confusion! God being omniscient will know a foetus will be aborted, why would he then give the foetus a contrary destiny??

Ask me again sad

haha grin grin grin love to hear what the holy ones think about this cheesy
Re: Where Do Aborted Babies Go To? by buzugee(m): 6:51pm On May 06, 2012
jmoore:

not surprised coming out from someone who does not know where he belongs
grin grin
Re: Where Do Aborted Babies Go To? by solomon111(m): 12:33am On May 07, 2012
wirinet: What of newborn babies and children before the age of responsibility, which is between the age of 13 to about 17 years. What happens to them? Do they also have to be born again before their souls make heaven, if they die?
Re: Where Do Aborted Babies Go To? by solomon111(m): 12:35am On May 07, 2012
wirinet: What of newborn babies and children before the age of responsibility, which is between the age of 13 to about 17 years. What happens to them? Do they also have to be born again before their souls make heaven, if they die?
The key word here is 'ACCOUNTABILITY',it dosent matter how old the child is.
As long as the child has the sense and wisdom to know the lord, and follow him and reject the devil,regardless of Age,then he is accountable for his actions.
This are not hard fast rules,and it ultimately rest on God(The righteous judge who looks at the heart and not at the appearance) to determine who is sensible enough to be held accountable and who is not.
Re: Where Do Aborted Babies Go To? by wirinet(m): 4:53am On May 07, 2012
solomon111: The key word here is 'ACCOUNTABILITY',it dosent matter how old the child is.
As long as the child has the sense and wisdom to know the lord, and follow him and reject the devil,regardless of Age,then he is accountable for his actions.
This are not hard fast rules,and it ultimately rest on God(The righteous judge who looks at the heart and not at the appearance) to determine who is sensible enough to be held accountable and who is not.

Please explain to us this righteous judgment and laws. What happens to 9 year old from a strict Muslim family who rejects your preaching of accepting Jesus as personal lord and saviour, is such a minor accountable for his action according to your god's righteous judgements?
Re: Where Do Aborted Babies Go To? by solomon111(m): 9:07am On May 07, 2012
wirinet:

Please explain to us this righteous judgment and laws. What happens to 9 year old from a strict Muslim family who rejects your preaching of accepting Jesus as personal lord and saviour, is such a minor accountable for his action according to your god's righteous judgements?
As I said before, God is a righteous Judge and he will never allow the innocent to be punished.
As long as the child had no knowledge of jesus,nor the sense to choose to follow him,then i think they are innocent,and would be spared from divine judgement but if they are knowledgeable and sensible(which i dont think a 9yr old would be) then they are subject to God's judgement.
But,as i said before,these are not hard fast rules,GOD will have mercy on whom, he will have mercy on.
He is not subject to our laws or rotten sense of morality.
That is why Jesus said before he comes,the gospel must be preached in all the nations of the world,to stand as a witness against them.
He does not want anyone to have the excuse of 'never hearing about jesus'.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In Africa Alone Every Day 16,000 Muslims Leave Islam: Ahmad Al Qataani / Why Should I Become A Satanists? (why You Should) / Happy Birthday To Mummy GO,Pastor Folu Adeboye At 66 Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.