Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,465 members, 7,904,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack (34887 Views)

How Two Soldiers Were Killed In Boko Haram Ambush / Prof.ayodele Awojobi,the Scientist. / Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by sunky644(m): 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2012
@Brighton hotel, may God punish you this big f00l for posting this ur useless scam job advert here when everybody is busy mourning the loss of Nigeria distinguished Professors and scholars to the hands and dastardly act of this good for nothing no future ambition almajiris and boko haram.
Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by Piyke: 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2012
My advice to any southerner in the north is to relocate back home. What a loss
Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by lacasa: 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2012
toba: islam is a religion for blood suckers

Christianity nko?? No be una dey kill urselves??

Bloody he-goat
Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by guonno: 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2012
I heard prof ayodele is one of the best. The one-nijeria experiment is really working O! No country with 50% muslim 40% christians will ever work. America is free from terror not bc they hav the best tactics, but bc muslims r only 10% of their popultion. South sudan is 50% muslim and 40% christian, they fought till they went their seperate ways. One-Nijeria will never know peace.
Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by Aladinn(m): 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2012
jamil!:
The NL bigots are on it again blaming northern shd be the best comment from up south dude azazi has revealed everything and it was left for you educated illiterate to be continued as usual commenting and spewing rubbish all we could say is thank you azazi for exposing and revealing who is boko haram and their sponsors.
I really had to strain my thoughts before i could read through your post. It was energy understanding you. Bad post. Nonetheless, why is the north not crying out loud against the activities of boko haram, if it's not actually abetting the crime with its silence?
You're also part of the nothern problem. Is PDP not in the south? Why are there no bombings there?
It's better you go back to your suya spot and wait for your own call to strap bomb on yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by lacasa: 6:16pm On Apr 29, 2012
Aladinn: The continued silence of the Northern elites over the endless killings by boko haram would soon result in reprisal attacks in other parts of the country. Families in Southern Nigeria continually grieve over the loss of their loved ones in Northern Nigeria, and the northern elites pretend as if nothing is wrong. Anarchy looms, and the north would regret its silence. My heart goes to the grieving families. It's really a sad loss.

Dnt generalise this to d north abeg! Azazi talk am say na PDP, abi na Northern party be PDP??. Jus pray 4d dead n hope 4 peaace.
Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by Tyche(m): 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2012
doctokwus: There is a conspiracy of silence frm d northern establishment& elites.Nobody can convincingly tell me those men were not seen driving in.Far as I know,every university has a security post where vehicles are stoppd & searched,for dis sons of satan to av bn allowed to gain access to d theatre cum church inside d uni,plant bombs& still av d freedom to stand outside wt weapons to kill more pple without any evidence of intervention frm anybody says a lot.This thing is getting out of hand& dese bastards are killing INNOCENT men,women& children.May all of dem rot in d deepest part of hell wt everyone who by ACTION or INACTION has contributed to dis daily tears of sorrow in innocent nigerian family households!
U ve said it all.
Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by lacasa: 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2012
akereconfi: Let us stop d rantin.......atleats there are MOSQUE here in d south..... Friday by 2:00PM.....dynamite aint costly,,,light just two DYNAMITE inside their MOSQUE n ROAST these f**kin aboki n mallam to MECCA......
Where r all d ASARI'z....d ATEKE'z...TOMPOLO...BOYLOAF...we hav war lords here, we dnt believe in Cynical Suidice ish.....we face d soldiers face to face....we hav gut. Boko Abokiz cum out openly n face ur IMAGINARY oppressors rada dan killin Inoocent Students dt have hope n future.
I dnt believe in dz entity called NIGERIA right from d day KEN SARO WIWA was hanged by dt ABOKI man called Abacha...Long Life Niger Delta

ℓ̊ was abt to condemn Ʊ after seeing Ʊr rubbish here, bt by mere seeing Niger delta ℓ̊ didn't bother to cos Ʊ're already τ̲̅ђεя̩̥̊ε lyk Ʊr broda ewu Jonathan
Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by 3kay945(m): 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2012
lacasa:

ℓ̊ was abt to condemn Ʊ after seeing Ʊr rubbish here, bt by mere seeing Niger delta ℓ̊ didn't bother to cos Ʊ're already τ̲̅ђεя̩̥̊ε lyk Ʊr broda ewu Jonathan
Why are boxes in ur comment naw?
Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by bigiyaro(m): 6:23pm On Apr 29, 2012
barba: beta go bak 2skul so dat u wuld b tot of hw 2 comment on a public forum.When ur mends nd d likes of Asaris were terrorizing d nation, nobody generalized it 2d 9ja deltans or xtians.Be objectiv in ur comments!!
u r an idiotic fool,how many mosques did asari or niger delta militants attacked. May mohammed (g.o.a.t) rot in hel.

2 Likes

Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by lacasa: 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2012
May God rest †ђξ souls ŏƒ †ђξ dead, amen.

Bt, as Azazi talk am,. PDP freesh aiiir has struck again ☺º°˚˚°ºoo

No say anything abt ISLAM, NORTHERNER or MUSLIMS, a SOuth South man Azazi said its Political ℓ̊ .e

PDP i§ Boko Haram, Boko Haram § PDP

Finally, †ђξ North n Islam has been exxhonerated. Make we hear word abeeeg!!!

Ʊ voted PDP n ​ ​Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋o​ Ʊ r now living by Ʊr decisions,
Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2012
2 Profs....chei. After years of sleepless night of research...teaching & building the future of northerners...what a painful reward. RIP great profs.

1 Like

Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by reindeer: 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2012
If Islam truly is the religion of peace, i expect a demostration from the muslims against all these killings.
If a cartoon was published in denmark people will demonstrate,now is the time to see those peace loving muslims coming out openly to condemn this with public demostrations, except inwardly they enjoy a sadistic satisfaction from seeing innocent christian lives being taken.
That being said, the useless government of GEJ needs to resign if he cant fulfil what he swore to do.
I am tired of excuses of Boko haram being a ''northern'' invention to scuttle his presidency. For heaven's sake GEJ has all the apparatus of state at his disposal to do his wish. He is simply spineless to take on people he is afraid of. Nigeria at this juncture doesn't need a docile, uninspiring leader. He should either grow a pair or resign.

2 Likes

Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by Raxxye(m): 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2012
So shocked, I‘m lost for words! What a loss this is!
Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by bakila: 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2012
Aladinn:
I really had to strain my thoughts before i could read through your post. It was energy understanding you. Bad post. Nonetheless, why is the north not crying out loud against the activities of boko haram, if it's not actually abetting the crime with its silence?
You're also part of the nothern problem. Is PDP not in the south? Why are there no bombings there?
It's better you go back to your suya spot and wait for your own call to strap bomb on yourself.

Northerners will gather moment and speak about boko haram, which right now is a death sentence to criticise bh. We hope that Nigerians will have the guts to take tgem on. First I think the security sector needs to have sufficient equipments for communication and detection of those ieds.
The recent change of tactics is clear for all to see. Hope the security agencies will listen to advice as given by the US.
Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by Ogbonaikenna(m): 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2012
ifeci: please why can't GEJ just resign and allow someone who is more competent and capable to handle Nigeria matter, we can't continue like this
did the murderer gowon resigned when thousands of easterners were killed in the north in the 60s?

2 Likes

Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by Tobbylobar(m): 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2012
barba: beta go bak 2skul so dat u wuld b tot of hw 2 comment on a public forum.When ur mends nd d likes of Asaris were terrorizing d nation, nobody generalized it 2d 9ja deltans or xtians.Be objectiv in ur comments!!

i support wat u said....ibo started dis with NIger delta Militant when hausa man was our president blowing all d available pipe,kidnaping,terrorising d nation...though am not supporting dem cos wat they r doing is even worst...i think is only yorubas that av say here... angry angry angry
Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by Raxxye(m): 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2012
I‘m so shocked that I‘m lost for words! What a loss this is?
Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by bloomin: 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2012
Hello NLers, pls am a new member here, and will like to be welcomed in the house. Is there anything I should know? Sorry for any interuptions,tnx.
Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by 3kay945(m): 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: did the murderer gowon resigned when thousands of easterners were killed in the north in the 60s?
NO!, he did not resign but he was in+charge and on+top of the situation.
So bros, Is GEJ acheiving anythin is this country?
Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by Aussie(m): 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2012
I am begining to have a second thought about muslims ooo, and i respected them a lot oo esp the southern muslims. This is purely religious, if not they should hav attacked political party offices naaa.
Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by akereconfi: 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2012
lacasa:

why will I blame u......Low-Life Cow Rearin Lugard, I bet u all d Virgins wud hav finished b4 u arrive ur Imaginary HAVEN...so u'l hav Osama'z ass tu Phuck all 9t.................park well jor, when u dey HEAR Niger Delta, u no dey fear to put ur dorty mouth.
Doin it dirty SWINE
Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by guonno: 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2012
RIP All i know is that if a bomb goes off in the south or west e.g lagos oyo and bh claim responsibility, my brother that will be the begining of war 3 and nigeria will be force to get pregnant and give birth to 3 new nations by blood or bloodless war.
Pray there would be no war bc if a war brakes out, britain, usa n d arab world will join the north to wipe ss and sw off the surface of the earth, reason being that britain and usa would not want to loose their grip on our oil and arabs would not want their muslim brothers hurt. The only advice i have for u ss people is that u should beware of sabotage from ur sw brothers in war to be. Mchewww, cowards asking for war.
Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by Akpan107(m): 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2012
Dirac: Please could someone give me more info on the identity of Prof. Ayodele. My Chemistry teacher in secondary school was called Ayodele, I hope he is not the one!
Did you school in Kano??
Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by Musiwa51: 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2012
I think Jonathan goodluck no get balls men.. it is time for him to tell the nation about the satellite pictures and ask they want as a people.

If all old men in nigeria say do national conference, that grey hair which dey them head, them no dey sell grey hair for market....

It is a shame , may the soul of the people rest in peace. I think yoruba people should move from the north and return back to the south.. and i think most southerners should..

Wisdom is better for the wise , death people dont talking about one nigeria.
Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by 3kay945(m): 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2012
guonno: Pray there would be no war bc if a war brakes out, britain, usa n d arab world will join the north to wipe ss and sw off the surface of the earth, reason being that britain and usa would not want to loose their grip on our oil and arabs would not want their muslim brothers hurt. The only advice i have for u ss people is that u should beware of sabotage from ur sw brothers in war to be. Mchewww, cowards asking for war.
Why on earth wil usa and britain join the north? Pls enlighten me.!
Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by Odunnu: 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2012
May God judge Boko haram soon
Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by solaONI: 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2012
Their only crime was to choose to live honestly, impart knowledge abt Chemistry & Library science into the teeming youths that have been gainfully admitted to study @ BUK.
BH, this just aint fair...
Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2012
For the first time i have to comment on the security challenges plaguing the nation. May the souls of out dear dons rest in perfect peace. Amen.
I pray that they and the rest deceased are honoured by Kano State government.
Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by chinny16: 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2012
Honestly if is nt a religious tin. Dey can as well go straight to d administrative block n bombed then I kw dey r fightn d state as wel as d federal government. They must av rly planned dis for them to kw whr d student were worshipping. Enof is enof ooooooooooooooooooooo..if nt dis friday no mosque for una sef. RIP prof's
Re: Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack by GarbaAudu: 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2012
Kai! See how NLanders are fuming with anger as if this is the first time of high profile killings in the north? Though losing 2 profs especially in educationally impoverished region is a terrible tragedy, what will you say about the hundreds of others who lost their lives in similar circumstance? (accept my sympathy/ apology/ condolence). It is not too late, Mr. President. You can still dialogue with them (if they truely exist). It may not involve monetary reward. A word is enough for a wise. In my opinion, I think this set of people are non religion. They are nothing other than agents of apocalype. Anybody can be a victim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) / Check Out Edifices Of The Various State Houses Of Assembly. / Peter Obi Visits Paul University, Donates N10m (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.