Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,698 members, 7,965,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:45 PM

She Is 30, He Is 23.they Are Igbos. Can It Work? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is 30, He Is 23.they Are Igbos. Can It Work? (2999 Views)

Woman Carries Her Baby After 23-Years Of Marriage. See Photo / 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady / Mum Still Slaps Me At 23 Years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is 30, He Is 23.they Are Igbos. Can It Work? by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 03, 2012
That something only they can answer.
Re: She Is 30, He Is 23.they Are Igbos. Can It Work? by Nobody: 12:15am On May 08, 2012
Thank you.
Re: She Is 30, He Is 23.they Are Igbos. Can It Work? by udoka2: 4:31pm On May 08, 2012
let truth be told pls, THIS CANT WORK in the long run! surely this boy must grow up one day and move on with his life. Maybe you are spoiling him with money..pls save ursef the headache you must surely find yourslef in future and find a good husband for yourself. Make hey while the sun shine!

Leave that kid alone to get a life first!

Igbo man for that matter...mmmh the mama no go even gree..
Re: She Is 30, He Is 23.they Are Igbos. Can It Work? by Wislet(f): 8:51pm On May 08, 2012
Moremi... Great reply.
Keep it up dear. You have developed urself over the years.
Re: She Is 30, He Is 23.they Are Igbos. Can It Work? by Nobody: 9:21am On May 09, 2012
udoka2: let truth be told pls, THIS CANT WORK in the long run! surely this boy must grow up one day and move on with his life. Maybe you are spoiling him with money..pls save ursef the headache you must surely find yourslef in future and find a good husband for yourself. Make hey while the sun shine!

Leave that kid alone to get a life first!

Igbo man for that matter...mmmh the mama no go even gree..
well he has more money than me. And he's more exposed than me.
Re: She Is 30, He Is 23.they Are Igbos. Can It Work? by udoka2: 11:53am On May 10, 2012
Whatever dear, it wont work in future...save yourself the headache now.
Re: She Is 30, He Is 23.they Are Igbos. Can It Work? by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 10, 2012
It won't work so stop making excuses or coming up with excuses. You are an igbo girl so you should know better. That boy is too young to know what he wan ts in this life and by the time he discovers himself, he is walking.
Re: She Is 30, He Is 23.they Are Igbos. Can It Work? by blacklion(m): 3:17pm On May 10, 2012
idprincess: well he has more money than me. And he's more exposed than me.

Nne, he may indeed have more money than you; in fact, he may even be more streetwise than you (if that's what you mean by 'more exposed than me') but I very much doubt a 23 year old boy is operating on or near the same mental level of a 30 year old woman.

Don't let family/social pressure push you into a wrong move.
Re: She Is 30, He Is 23.they Are Igbos. Can It Work? by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:20pm On May 10, 2012
"Love is blind, but marriage is an eye opener".

In our cultural, egoistically charged up environment like Nigeria, it will take great patience and hardwork for this kind of relationship to stand the test of time.
Because every demon in hell will be set loose on the marriage.
@ Mazaje, gave a vivid explanation of what could happen in such relationship.

Both parties will have to be very dedicated to each other and be prepared to overcome a lot of things.
Re: She Is 30, He Is 23.they Are Igbos. Can It Work? by dayokanu(m): 4:20pm On May 10, 2012

OK Marry him and deal with whatever happens
Re: She Is 30, He Is 23.they Are Igbos. Can It Work? by ronkebp(f): 4:27pm On May 10, 2012
jennykadry: It won't work so stop making excuses or coming up with excuses. You are an igbo girl so you should know better. That boy is too young to know what he wan ts in this life and by the time he discovers himself, he is walking.

True dat!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: She Is 30, He Is 23.they Are Igbos. Can It Work? by ronkebp(f): 4:32pm On May 10, 2012
@ Poster it is better you don't deceive yourself and look for another man. there is no point in a relationship that the ratio of it's survival is 1:9, and don't even think that yours will be in that '1'....it might, don't get me wrong, but the odds are against you.

1 Like

Re: She Is 30, He Is 23.they Are Igbos. Can It Work? by mazaje(m): 7:06pm On May 10, 2012

Madam stop deluding yourself and wasting your time, go and look for a man that is ready, no need seeing trouble and walking right into it. . .By the time he will be 30 you will be 37 hope you know what that means? Save your self all the drama. . .
Re: She Is 30, He Is 23.they Are Igbos. Can It Work? by PrettyCindy(f): 11:46am On May 11, 2012
@op the age difference is too much trust me. If he is up to 27yrs, that would have been different. A time will come when you will start picking offence unnecessarily. If he sends you on an errand, demands for food, sex etc u may end up start comparing him to your younger brother and start challenging him. When the break up happens (pls am not saying it will), everyone will be on his side.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Follow Your Wife Into The Labour/delivery Room? / HELP: MY Wife Is Refusing To Cook For Me And I Want A Divorce / Help It’s Urgent Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.