Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,488 members, 7,968,345 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:34 AM

My Girl Friend Had A Boyfriend Before I Met Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Had A Boyfriend Before I Met Her (1049 Views)

My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. / My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe / How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Had A Boyfriend Before I Met Her by petersonlu: 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2007
MY GIRL FRIEND HAD A BOYFRIEND BEFORE I MET HER AND I THINK THE GUY IS RICH. WE ARE DATING AND AT THE LONG RUN I FELL IN LOVE WITH HER AND I DECIDED TO KEEP HER AND HER ALONE BUT I M WEIRY OF THE FACT THAT SHE STILL SEES THE GUY , SHE WANTS TO KEEP THE GUY BUT I DONT THINK SHE WANTS TO KEEP ME.
AND IT HURTS ME SO MUCH , I FIND IT IT HARD TO LEAVE HER AND I DONT WANT TO BE A REBOUND. PEASE I NEED ADVICE ON THIS.
Re: My Girl Friend Had A Boyfriend Before I Met Her by Nautillus(m): 7:33am On Nov 13, 2007
LEAVE now that you still have your head intact,

You gal is seeing anoda man and you know about it AND you still choose to remain
'cos of love
Thats crap men, a broken heart neva kills, just make's you stronger and wiser ok.

Be a man and WALK!!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: My Girl Friend Had A Boyfriend Before I Met Her by yimiton(f): 9:03am On Nov 29, 2007
It's either she's yours or the other guy's. A woman does not have a heart large enough to love 2 guys at the same time. It's either she loves one and plays with the other or takes him for a fool.
Move on if she's not ready to leave the other guy.
Re: My Girl Friend Had A Boyfriend Before I Met Her by Ricoman(m): 10:56am On Nov 29, 2007
Brother, I think what you should do here is leave her before she leaves you. As it is right now, she's only buying time and using you bescause she's not sure of the other guy, If she's sure this other guy is down with her , You are HISTORY. cry cry cry cry cry cry

SO DROP HER
Re: My Girl Friend Had A Boyfriend Before I Met Her by zheroes(m): 11:11am On Nov 29, 2007
hey man,

you sound really funny, you are sleeping with someone's girl and you hope to keep her for real and in you heart of hearts you think another guy wont do same, why do people map out a plan for their problems? she was in the first NEVER your girl, you were sleepimg with somebodys girlfriend and you fell in love with her, YOU ARE IN TROUBLE. you cant even leave her: YOU ARE IN TROUBLE
Re: My Girl Friend Had A Boyfriend Before I Met Her by ndumart: 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2007
Am glad u r aware she had a boyfriend b4 u met her.

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Good Idea To Hide Your Annual Income From Women? / Please Read And Tell Me The One You Like Most / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.