Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

My Girl Friend Had A Boyfriend Before I Met Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Friend Had A Boyfriend Before I Met Her (940 Views)

My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. / My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe / How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Friend Had A Boyfriend Before I Met Her by petersonlu: 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2007
MY GIRL FRIEND HAD A BOYFRIEND BEFORE I MET HER AND I THINK THE GUY IS RICH. WE ARE DATING AND AT THE LONG RUN I FELL IN LOVE WITH HER AND I DECIDED TO KEEP HER AND HER ALONE BUT I M WEIRY OF THE FACT THAT SHE STILL SEES THE GUY , SHE WANTS TO KEEP THE GUY BUT I DONT THINK SHE WANTS TO KEEP ME.
AND IT HURTS ME SO MUCH , I FIND IT IT HARD TO LEAVE HER AND I DONT WANT TO BE A REBOUND. PLEASE I NEED ADVICE ON THIS.
Re: My Girl Friend Had A Boyfriend Before I Met Her by fakedavid: 5:35pm On Nov 10, 2007
my advice - stay with her - get as many p ussy session from her as possible - use her to spend the guys money and when u r done - clean your d ick and move on to the next.
Re: My Girl Friend Had A Boyfriend Before I Met Her by samix(m): 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2007
davidyland@yahoo.com:

my advice - stay with her - get as many p ussy session from her as possible - use her to spend the guys money and when you're done - clean your d ick and move on to the next.

u are so dumb at advising, maybe its ur person anyway
Re: My Girl Friend Had A Boyfriend Before I Met Her by presido1: 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2007
davidyland@yahoo.com:

my advice - stay with her - get as many p ussy session from her as possible - use her to spend the guys money and when you're done - clean your d ick and move on to the next.
I think you took some sapele water. Na tick slap u need you go no say tomorrow na sunday.
Re: My Girl Friend Had A Boyfriend Before I Met Her by lilrukevwe(m): 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2007
presido1 hm hm hm h mh.@poster bros they say the evil that men do live swith them let me tell u well the evil that men do after them lives its very complicated 4 u to understand so leave it
See u stole a girl and now u are blabbing u get luck say i nor be the guy i 4 arrest u
Re: My Girl Friend Had A Boyfriend Before I Met Her by finemocha(f): 1:54am On Nov 13, 2007
hmm, u have decided to keep her, i wonder whta that entails, so did u dump all ur other girls, solely for her. anyway if that is the case well Karma is a bitch. and if it isnt then karma is really a bitch.
Re: My Girl Friend Had A Boyfriend Before I Met Her by Pip(m): 2:52am On Nov 13, 2007
i prefer T Pain's song
" My girl's got a girlfriend". Sorry guy u don't need such stress in yr life. Haven't heard naija girls spell love as "M-O-N-E-Y"?
Real love died with Romeo and Juliet. Besides where did the love take them to? History has show that girls that date for money cry last
Re: My Girl Friend Had A Boyfriend Before I Met Her by powerofmap(m): 3:16am On Nov 13, 2007
@davidyland@yahoo.com You wicked gan ooh some1 dey feel Emotion Pain all you do is to give em bad advise, Anyway I would advise to just call her and try to know where you stand, since you knew she can't stop seeing the man.
Re: My Girl Friend Had A Boyfriend Before I Met Her by jgirl3: 6:53am On Nov 13, 2007
davidyland@yahoo.com:

What kind of evil answer is that?
That's just wrong.

As for peters, you've decided to keep her. Has she decided to keep you? You should worry about that first.
Re: My Girl Friend Had A Boyfriend Before I Met Her by CrazyMan(m): 9:12am On Nov 13, 2007
If you feel you don’t trust her enough, then quit and stop making yourself go through unnecessary pains.
Re: My Girl Friend Had A Boyfriend Before I Met Her by cheche2(m): 11:33am On Nov 13, 2007
@ poster, those who value wrong things in life, devalue their lives.
Re: My Girl Friend Had A Boyfriend Before I Met Her by relentless: 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2007
bottom line, forget her. if u cant, start digging ur own grave and write ur own eulogy. at least u would have the good fortune of knowing how u are going to check out of this mortal existence, hell u even know which priest will come conduct the obsequies. Are u that dumb? look, apart from maybe the sex, which when it all comes down to it,might not be all that, what have u got to offer the babe? u said it urself, she`s got a rich dude for a boyfriend- which even intimidates u- and she is not willing to leave the guy for u. now here u are, whining that u cannot leave her, what further advise do u need?
move on with ur life, and it without her. try b4 u die or die b4 u try!
Re: My Girl Friend Had A Boyfriend Before I Met Her by Busta(f): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2007
mOVE ON!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date Your Surbodinate(question For Nairaland Babes)? / Are U Romantic? / E Fit Happen 2 U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.