Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,823 members, 7,912,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:19 AM

Gino: Sauce Kid. Farabale Remix - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Gino: Sauce Kid. Farabale Remix (1561 Views)

Sauce Kid - "under G" (Produced by Don Jazzy) *new Joint * / Sauce Kid Finally Bows To Modenine! / Gbasibe- Sauce Kid Ft/ Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gino: Sauce Kid. Farabale Remix by skingo(m): 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2007
omo sauce kid is back again.
nice one from gino,
nice production from sossick. check these guys out.
this na bulk mail i dey distribute.
this is a banger for sure

http://download.yousendit.com/5577BB244DAE90FE
sauce kid- farabale remix.

check out gino. he had the nobe god video that time. u suppose know gino.
http://www.myspace.com/ginohiphop

sossick is ill with the beats. go head boy.
http://www.myspace.com/sossick
Re: Gino: Sauce Kid. Farabale Remix by skingo(m): 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2007
this song is bad ass. i no sabi the full song because this is what was sent out to my email.
Re: Gino: Sauce Kid. Farabale Remix by youngmayor(m): 12:51am On Nov 11, 2007
whts up folks im young mayor , always waned to invent somthing like a plane that fly on WATER , or something like that but insted i got the reciepe for stin toning, does not bleach , just reduces the action of the melanin and serves as sunfilter , ie, it filters just vitamin d and blocks the rest when you bathe in the morning everyday you will see what i mean, and contains no HYDROQUINE.MECURY,ALUMINIUM,SUNSCREEN, OR ANY CANCER RELATED ATTRACTING INGREDIENT its fresh mix natural plants and natural chemicals
THE PLANT<FILTERS THE VITAMIN D AND BLOCKS THE RAYS THAT MAKE THE SKIN ULTRA VIOLET AND BLACK>
THE NATURAL CHEMICALS<refreshes the skin while you are asleep, bringing the melanin to a natural low level>
.,, wondering how i got the formular, i studied tanning creams that beyonce.shakira.eve and all these celebreties use, tthe sun tan creams simply increases the melanin level and retain ultra violet rays so when they bathe,shower or sleep the effect is permernent , thats why they go to the swimming poool after suntaning
i produce strictly on order since i don't use preservative so as to avoid side effect
witha gurantee of 40% toning after 3weeks 70%after a month 100%after 2 months
and u are sure of not getting black knuckles ,elbows ,knees and toe joints,
email me , b4limits4real@yahoo.com, phone no*08087416817
smile ,laugh thats the primary young looking ingredients
Re: Gino: Sauce Kid. Farabale Remix by bolajibaok(m): 7:36am On Nov 11, 2007
@skingo
oshe babami
skingo thank u , sauce the boss baba
its naija
Re: Gino: Sauce Kid. Farabale Remix by tosinadeda: 7:50am On Nov 11, 2007
aka
yebariba father
samboribobo legend
Re: Gino: Sauce Kid. Farabale Remix by FLOWSHOW: 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2007
cool song , i like the last rap line ,
its shigidi, sauce da bomb diggidi
i download and converted this to an mp3.its a ring tone on ma phone now, skingo can u ask the sender to send da full song plsssssss

saucekid is a very very impressive rapper.thank God we fluxxing big time
Re: Gino: Sauce Kid. Farabale Remix by OlenuGon: 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2007
OluwaSaucekey Baba i cant shout u get mouth pass me, Olenu bi Eku

(1) (Reply)

9ice In London - July 25 At Troxy / New Video - Obiwon - Obi Mu O Ft. M.i, Blaise, Illbliss & Guchi Young / Vector - Kilode Ft. Emmmsong (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.