Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,682 members, 7,951,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 05:03 AM

Oshiomole: It Was An Assassination Attempt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole: It Was An Assassination Attempt (12200 Views)

Shiites Attempted Assassination Of Buratai, The Chief-Of-Army-Staff In Zaria / Assassination Attempt On Ekweremadu / Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomole: It Was An Assassination Attempt by antartica(m): 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2012
Mad people,their atrocities are catching up with them.He doesn't even know the difference between a jeep and suv vehicles.What he calls a jeep my probably be a toyota landcruiser four wheel drive.

Animals in human skin.
Re: Oshiomole: It Was An Assassination Attempt by Omexonomy: 1:02pm On Apr 30, 2012
9icest: Pathetic edeot! You experienced firsthand, whatever most Nigerians go through daily on our useless roads where there are no driving rules or regulations, and instead of resorting to repairing all those death traps you celebrate as roads, you are now resorting to mud slinging, blaming witches and PDP. I think next time, death wont be so kind. Abeg, go do your work well well jare before you experience another one which might end you! Mtschew!
9icest: Pathetic edeot! You experienced firsthand, whatever most Nigerians go through daily on our useless roads where there are no driving rules or regulations, and instead of resorting to repairing all those death traps you celebrate as roads, you are now resorting to mud slinging, blaming witches and PDP. I think next time, death wont be so kind. Abeg, go do your work well well jare before you experience another one which might end you! Mtschew!
WELL SAID AND ALL OUR LEADERS SHOULD TAKE NOTE
Re: Oshiomole: It Was An Assassination Attempt by Omexonomy: 1:05pm On Apr 30, 2012
Nedu31: poverty Development Party(PDP)can do anything to cling to power.Evil Anine on duty again.
who is to blame de governo in power or pdp
Re: Oshiomole: It Was An Assassination Attempt by fabproducts: 1:30pm On Apr 30, 2012
it is well....pls check and comment on my new blog fabproserv..com
thanks
Re: Oshiomole: It Was An Assassination Attempt by rusher14: 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2012
Is Oshiomhole the Judge and Jury in his own case?
What gives him the right to intimidate the witness?
He should haver left the investigation to the police.
I smell a rat and the stench comes from Adams himself.
If only he had concentrated on road maintenance, road safety and stuck to not driving after grueling hours of carrying out his executive functions perhaps driving would have been much easier.
Re: Oshiomole: It Was An Assassination Attempt by owendei(m): 2:24pm On Apr 30, 2012
osHio baba! na onli witch de knw witch. u 2 much abeg.
Re: Oshiomole: It Was An Assassination Attempt by Skipfr(m): 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2012
Those of u blaming d comrade shd go and hug d transformer. If u knw d road in questn u wont talk lik dis. If d man fail break or smtin e go hit d vehicles wen dey front nr b middle. Dere is more to it. Ntin wen nr fit hapn for naija. Pdp ready do anytin to tk ova Edo state. Dem nr knw say Osho head strng pas deir own. May d souls of dose that died rest in peace, Amen. Oshio baba ride on we dey ur back
Re: Oshiomole: It Was An Assassination Attempt by ignis: 2:53pm On Apr 30, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Who killed harry marshal,Dikkibo,Bola Ige ? Abeg,oshiomhole dont under-estimate pdp o.No be today them dey kill person for convoy o.
PDP is not a killer sir.
Re: Oshiomole: It Was An Assassination Attempt by lakeside4love(m): 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2012
D Road where d accident occur is a federal road..so anybody here blaming d state gov for not repairin d road is either not well informed or ignorance is workin hard on d persons brain..Edo state gov has touched over 90% of d state roads..n he is still doin more...He had also try fixing some federal roads in Benin City n environs..but d stupid men of d opposition(pdp) at d federal level wont allow him to fix them..He is d one of d best Gov..if not d best..that has govern dis state.As a yoruba man workin n residin here in Edo..i ve seen all his works n d people here cherish dis man popularly refer to as Osho Baba...Come July..he has my vote already...Nothing for pdp in Edo state..
Re: Oshiomole: It Was An Assassination Attempt by yogun(f): 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2012
Shut up joor Oshiomole...

Am sure the whole thing was over exaggerated, if truly you had a near-death experience, am sure you'll still be in shock by now.

My heart goes out to the families of 3 Journalists who died in the line of duty
Re: Oshiomole: It Was An Assassination Attempt by Limaoscar: 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2012
Oshiomole brought himself this low He'd better go and fix the darn roads!!!
Re: Oshiomole: It Was An Assassination Attempt by Smooth278(m): 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2012

Hmmmm, i think u shud get ur facts right before talking; one it was a straight road which does not have pot holes (recently rehabilitated by the gov) also d trailer driver wud have seen the outriders and other vehicles in front of the gov's car... how come he avoided all of them and then rammed into the car that he was meant to be in also remember that some ppl have said they must win edo state at all costs!!!
put two and two together man!!! as some1 wud say "took ur tongue to count ur teeth" lol
Re: Oshiomole: It Was An Assassination Attempt by Smooth278(m): 7:42pm On Apr 30, 2012
if the road was bad like all u guys wanna blab on about then how can a trailer generate enough speed to ram into multiple vehicles!!! don't worry when the motor boy is properly interrogated the truth will come out

abi e don bang rusty ring boiler before abi e don try d broomstick method!!! e go talk and we go hear!!!
Re: Oshiomole: It Was An Assassination Attempt by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 30, 2012
Limaoscar: Oshiomole brought himself this low He'd better go and fix the darn roads!!!
Re: Oshiomole: It Was An Assassination Attempt by Kobojunkie: 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2012
Smooth278:

Hmmmm, i think u shud get ur facts right before talking; one it was a straight road which does not have pot holes (recently rehabilitated by the gov) also d trailer driver wud have seen the outriders and other vehicles in front of the gov's car... how come he avoided all of them and then rammed into the car that he was meant to be in also remember that some ppl have said they must win edo state at all costs!!!
put two and two together man!!! as some1 wud say "took ur tongue to count ur teeth" lol

ROFLMAO!!! . . . really? So ACCIDENTS NEVER happen on 'straight roads'?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Oshiomole: It Was An Assassination Attempt by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2012
ACN owns Edo state, PDP has lost from the beginning. ℓ̊ await their cry of foul against ACN.
Re: Oshiomole: It Was An Assassination Attempt by VUVUZELA10: 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2012
Read this "The Abia State Governor, Theodore Orji narrowly escaped death when his convoy was involved in a multiple accident along Ogoja-Abakaliki Expressway. Ebonyi State. The accident took place at Ezza Ophu Izzi Local Government of Ebonyi State. Six vehicles in the convoy were involved". It sad and nauseating that Ooshiomhole could go so low. Edo PDP want to kill Theodore Orji too. Oshiomhole stop this desperation, it will not help you.
Re: Oshiomole: It Was An Assassination Attempt by koruji(m): 1:27am On May 01, 2012
While this may be the experience of Nigerians the circumstances around this case suggest something sinister was going on.

The governor's official car was rammed, the driver of the lorry quickly escaped, PDP started issuing condolence message.

Let's not be blinded by our suffering - the nest of killers within PDP are counting on just that!!! As we use to say, "sukumus riramus".

Re: Oshiomole: It Was An Assassination Attempt by Kobojunkie: 3:50am On May 01, 2012
wait . . . we expect say drivers go wan wait after killing how many people for accident? For naija?? ROFLMAO!!

There are probably millions of Nigerians out there who have stories of their hit-and-run experiences on the same streets of Nigeria. There are many on here who have probably hit others, and run.

Trying to pin this on the PDP is lame, and low. What now? Was the driver wearing a PDP flag? Did he have a sign on his windshield that said "Hey look, I am PDP, and I want to kill Oshiomole?". Abeg, make we softly softly with the paranoid delusions . . . people get into accidents on a REGULAR basis on the same Nigerian roads. There is no need to conclude at this point that this was absolutely an attempt on the governors life and it must be PDP.

He should probably learn a lesson in this case and do his job to ensure our roads are safer as a result, FOR ALL NIGERIANS, not just ACN people.

Haba! Na only ACN Governors dem get out there. Na every other month dem dey wan kill them? We get APGA Governor out there. We even get other governors from other parties but na only ACN dem wan kill?? Oga !
Re: Oshiomole: It Was An Assassination Attempt by PrettyCindy(f): 8:05am On May 01, 2012
Whether it was an assasination attempt or not, his simplicity played a huge role here. The tipper targetted the vehicle with flag which is the official vehicle but the Governor wasn't inside rather he was driving the first car, a BMW himself. That is one thing about the Governor, power doesn't freak him, he still lives his life like the average man on the street. So the tipper driver if truely he was paid to kill the Governor never knew that the Governor wasn't in the official gov. car. Mind you am not from Edo state neither do i belong to any political party. Someone said a few days ago before the accident that PDP must regain power in Edo states no matter what it takes..........well add one and one together and whatever you arrive at, na you sabi ooo!
Re: Oshiomole: It Was An Assassination Attempt by ikennahill: 8:15am On May 01, 2012
the truth be told.if oshomole had died PDP would have had the best chance to win.Everything no be science,to me i believe that some people wanted to kill the man so grab power.Though the way these convoys run tire me oh.where the driver dey?
Re: Oshiomole: It Was An Assassination Attempt by savanto: 8:29am On May 01, 2012
Oshiomole brought himself this low He'd better go
and fix the darn roads!!!

@Poster, first, it noteworthy that the road on which the accident occured is NOT in EDO STATE. But in Delta State. It is not the duty of Osho Baba to fix Delta roads.

As a Deltan, I know the terrain very well. The road in question is not ridden with potholes as some assume here. It' just that it is not dual carriage road and kinda narrow.

Uduaghan plys that road every day just like his deputy and other governement officials in Delta States. Methinks the accident was an 'arrangee' PDP wants power to remain in their hands no matter what it takes, no matter who get killed. I have seen and heard several condolence messages from PDP over the years than an Ijaw fisherman has seen Shrimps!

Oshiomole though dines and wines with the ruling party as a minority because it is unavoidable. You have to in order to remain politically relevant in your state/country. That is the game of politics. Above this, Oshiomole is and will continue to be a blessing to the people of Edo State as long as he has the mandate of the people.

To honourable comrade, please be more careful in the future. Accidents don't just happen...they are CAUSED! That's my 2cents.[color=]Oshiomole brought himself this low He'd better go

@Poster, first, it noteworthy that the road on which the accident occured is NOT in EDO STATE. But in Delta State. It is not the duty of Osho Baba to fix Delta roads.

As a Deltan, I know the terrain very well. The road in question is not ridden with potholes as some assume here. It' just that it is not dual carriage road and kinda narrow.

Uduaghan plys that road every day just like his deputy and other governement officials in Delta States. Methinks the accident was an 'arrangee' PDP wants power to remain in their hands no matter what it takes, no matter who get killed. I have seen and heard several condolence messages from PDP over the years than an Ijaw fisherman has seen Shrimps!

Oshiomole though dines and wines with the ruling party as a minority because it is unavoidable. You have to in order to remain politically relevant in your state/country. That is the game of politics. Above this, Oshiomole is and will continue to be a blessing to the people of Edo State as long as he has the mandate of the people.

To honourable comrade, please be more careful in the future. Accidents don't just happen...they are CAUSED! That's my 2cents.[/color]Oshiomole brought himself this low He'd better go

To honourable comrade, please be more careful in the future. Accidents don't just happen...they are CAUSED! That's my 2cents.
Re: Oshiomole: It Was An Assassination Attempt by texazzpete(m): 8:31am On May 01, 2012
PrettyCindy: Whether it was an assasination attempt or not, his simplicity played a huge role here. The tipper targetted the vehicle with flag which is the official vehicle but the Governor wasn't inside rather he was driving the first car, a BMW himself. That is one thing about the Governor, power doesn't freak him, he still lives his life like the average man on the street. So the tipper driver if truely he was paid to kill the Governor never knew that the Governor wasn't in the official gov. car. Mind you am not from Edo state neither do i belong to any political party. Someone said a few days ago before the accident that PDP must regain power in Edo states no matter what it takes..........well add one and one together and whatever you arrive at, na you sabi ooo!

First you say "Whether it was an assassination attempt or not"

Then you say " The tipper targeted the vehicle with the flag"

Can you make up your mind?

Why would a hired killer choose such a low tech, high risk option to kill a Governor...ramming into a convoy with heavily armed policemen?
Re: Oshiomole: It Was An Assassination Attempt by texazzpete(m): 8:33am On May 01, 2012
I'm just sorry for this poor motor boy that Oshiomhole has callously handed over to the SSS and Police to 'investigate'. By now Oshiomhole is comfortably eating breakfast at home while the innocent motor boy (Who was NOT driving!) is languishing in a police cell, most likely half-starved and badly beaten.
Re: Oshiomole: It Was An Assassination Attempt by Liverpoolfc(m): 9:22am On May 01, 2012
Reading through the story and comments hurts me. For the governor to blame pdp, i will not vote for him again, he just lost my vote for him, i hate him for that, he deserved to be punished for that. Eye witness in NTA news said it was a break failure. The accidents that occur in benin -ore, benin okene, and benin-sapele road who caused it? Pdp? It was wicked to blame pdp. May be oshio thinks that all those BREAKING NEWS in our media were not real, it is very bad of him, for governor to try and shift blames of his own BREAKING NEWS. I pray that more Break News affects our politicians that they may realise that BREAKING NEWS are real. I miss olatuji Jacob from ITV, i like the way he reports news....olatuji jacob reporting.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole: It Was An Assassination Attempt by aljharem(m): 9:24am On May 01, 2012
Liverpoolfc: Reading through the story and comments hurts me. For the governor to blame pdp, i will not vote for him again, he just lost my vote for him, i hate him for that, he deserved to be punished for that. Eye witness in NTA news said it was a break failure. The accidents that occur in benin -ore, benin okene, and benin-sapele road who caused it? Pdp? It was wicked to blame pdp. May be oshio thinks that all those BREAKING NEWS in our media were not real, it is very bad of him, for governor to try and shift blames of his own BREAKING NEWS. I pray that more Break News affects our politicians that they may realise that BREAKING NEWS are real. I miss olatuji Jacob from ITV, i like the way he reports news....olatuji jacob reporting.

So who should be blamed ? State government (Osho)

Those roads you mentioned are FEDERAL ROADS, The FG has not given the SG the power to build on State roads so how is it Osho's fault ?

Abeg wake up
Re: Oshiomole: It Was An Assassination Attempt by eseosa77(m): 10:28am On May 01, 2012
Reading through the story and comments hurts me. For the governor to blame pdp, i will not vote for him again, he just lost my vote for him, i hate him for that, he deserved to be punished for that. Eye witness in NTA news said it was a break failure. The accidents that occur in benin -ore, benin okene, and benin-sapele road who caused it? Pdp? It was wicked to blame pdp. May be oshio thinks that all those BREAKING NEWS in our media were not real, it is very bad of him, for governor to try and shift blames of his own BREAKING NEWS. I pray that more Break News affects our politicians that they may realise that BREAKING NEWS are real. I miss olatuji Jacob from ITV, i like the way he reports news....olatuji jacob reporting.

u dey crayz,who need ur vote self?.if like no vote,if one piece of yam comot for pot,e no say make d rest not done.carry ur vote go,OSHIO BABA go still win.
Re: Oshiomole: It Was An Assassination Attempt by eseosa77(m): 10:29am On May 01, 2012
Liverpoolfc: Reading through the story and comments hurts me. For the governor to blame pdp, i will not vote for him again, he just lost my vote for him, i hate him for that, he deserved to be punished for that. Eye witness in NTA news said it was a break failure. The accidents that occur in benin -ore, benin okene, and benin-sapele road who caused it? Pdp? It was wicked to blame pdp. May be oshio thinks that all those BREAKING NEWS in our media were not real, it is very bad of him, for governor to try and shift blames of his own BREAKING NEWS. I pray that more Break News affects our politicians that they may realise that BREAKING NEWS are real. I miss olatuji Jacob from ITV, i like the way he reports news....olatuji jacob reporting.

u dey crayz,who need ur vote self?.if like no vote,if one piece of yam comot for pot,e no say make d rest not done.carry ur vote go,OSHIO BABA go still win.
Re: Oshiomole: It Was An Assassination Attempt by texazzpete(m): 10:49am On May 01, 2012
eseosa77:

brainwashed ape! Of course Oshiomhole will still win. The important thing is that a Nigerian recognizes that his vote is his right and his power to contribute to change. On principle, he will not vote for Oshiomhole after this despicable behaviour...and that stand is commendable.

If more Nigerians could take a stand against executive foolishness, Nigeria would not be in such sorry state. It is m0r0ns like yourself that TRY hard to convince people that their votes are meaningless that have led us down this current road of destruction we find ourselves.

alj harem:

Those roads you mentioned are FEDERAL ROADS, The FG has not given the SG the power to build on State roads so how is it Osho's fault ?

Abeg wake up

Please stay on topic. Oshiomhole deserves some blame and condemnation for politicizing the death of journalists to his favour.
Spare a thought for the motor boy who is probably being beaten and tortured now just because of this reckless accusation.

We are talking about break failure and you're talking about federal and state roads...how does that apply?
Re: Oshiomole: It Was An Assassination Attempt by ifihearam: 10:54am On May 01, 2012
But all these brings to mind the state of insecurity even with the office of the governor,where were his security chiefs before a tipper driver rammed his official jeep?how did the tipper driver divert from his lane and headed for the governor's jeep Haba pple,I am surprised sha but at thesame time I just felt what ordinary nigerians face on a daily basis.
Re: Oshiomole: It Was An Assassination Attempt by NosaHenry(m): 11:11am On May 01, 2012
It took me more than 3 years to finally wean my doubt about oshiomole and his govt sincerity. I was in doubt because of his anticident as president of NLC and the various rumors of how he made his money especially during Obasanjo regime. My endearment came seeing the level of works going on in Edo state, especially in road construction and schools renovation.

However, his recent statement following his motorcade accident is capable of throwing me back to my previous skeptism of him.

Am I still sure of voting for this man. Subsequent comments will tell.
Re: Oshiomole: It Was An Assassination Attempt by Kobojunkie: 1:01pm On May 01, 2012
alj harem:

Abeg wake up

FYI . . . Governors across Nigeria have been taking it upon themselves to fix those FEDERAL ROADS themselves. Many are still waiting for reimbursement but that has not stopped others from continuing . . . THOSE roads are not being used by FAIRIES but by constituents, and yes, EVEN tHE GOVERNORS themselves.

So please stop selling stupidity!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State / How To Join Politics / Senator Barau Jibrin Offers Scholarship To 628 Students In BUK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.