Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,142 members, 7,910,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 07:02 PM

Generally - Women Are Bad Managers/ Customer Care Reps - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Generally - Women Are Bad Managers/ Customer Care Reps (963 Views)

Poll: Think of your 5 worst customer care service, what gender was involved?

Male: 50% (1 vote)
Female: 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Banks Use Female Marketers To Woo Senators, Reps-elect (Punch) / Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland / 1st Bank Customer Care On Strike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Generally - Women Are Bad Managers/ Customer Care Reps by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:34am On Apr 30, 2012
If and when I do have a business I would limit the role of women as much as possible. Women are a pain to deal with, they are too emotional and when they are given just small power the misuse it. I mean think of your 5 worst customer service experiences, what gender was involved Male or Female?
Can you think of that female boss that was not a pain?

Sitting here this morning and seeing how women in charge are behaving I can only help but say their roles should end in the kitchen! angry angry angry
Re: Generally - Women Are Bad Managers/ Customer Care Reps by maclatunji: 1:44pm On Apr 30, 2012
Chrisbenogor: If and when I do have a business I would limit the role of women as much as possible. Women are a pain to deal with, they are too emotional and when they are given just small power the misuse it. I mean think of your 5 worst customer service experiences, what gender was involved Male or Female?
Can you think of that female boss that was not a pain?

Sitting here this morning and seeing how women in charge are behaving I can only help but say their roles should end in the kitchen! angry angry angry

That is a bit harsh, trust me I know what you are talking about. However, when you find a woman who does her job well as a manager, you cannot help but admire and respect them (more than men) because like you suggested, it is so easy to want to limit them to the kitchen or petty trading. A woman manages Nairaland well, bear that in mind.
Re: Generally - Women Are Bad Managers/ Customer Care Reps by Chrisbenogor(m): 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2012
maclatunji:

That is a bit harsh, trust me I know what you are talking about. However, when you find a woman who does her job well as a manager, you cannot help but admire and respect them (more than men) because like you suggested, it is so easy to want to limit them to the kitchen or petty trading. A woman manages Nairaland well, bear that in mind.
Common boss, reason the matter now, its why I said Generally. Mukina dey try, but just imagine if the nairaland was in the hands of our famous female cabal grin grin grin
Oya answer the poll now, your worst 5 experiences? grin grin
Re: Generally - Women Are Bad Managers/ Customer Care Reps by maclatunji: 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2012
Chrisbenogor:
Common boss, reason the matter now, its why I said Generally. Mukina dey try, but just imagine if the nairaland was in the hands of our famous female cabal grin grin grin
Oya answer the poll now, your worst 5 experiences? grin grin

Who is this guy that wants to put me in trouble? grin Abeg, I don't know any female cabal O. All I know are delectable, refined and accomplished ladies on Nairaland. cheesy cheesy cheesy

#Alakoba
Re: Generally - Women Are Bad Managers/ Customer Care Reps by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:57am On May 01, 2012
^^^ So you d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣γ̲̣ fear the cabal eh? Don't worry they are not in this section now, you know they prefer to deal with other "personal" issues hehehehehe.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A 30 Ton Double Axle Dump Truck For Hire Purchase / Boost Your Financial Status With This Now! *with Screenshot Proof! / How People Increase Their Google Adsense Earnings To $300 Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.