Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,715 members, 7,889,271 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

The Best Multiviamin For A Young Active Man - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Best Multiviamin For A Young Active Man (2059 Views)

A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal / Helps Stimulate Body's Metabolism That Makes Me Strong And Active / The Best Multiviamin For A Young Active Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Multiviamin For A Young Active Man by kobezex: 10:10am On Apr 30, 2012
Please reccommend a good multivitamin supplement that will contain but not limited to; calcium,vitamin A,B,C,D,E,zinc & magnesium. Neccessary for a sexual & physical active young man,I know zinc is good for sexual performance too. Someone told me of Ginseng,centurion & wellman under 50. shocked
Re: The Best Multiviamin For A Young Active Man by goldean(m): 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2012
Hello Nairalander,
I got your SOS... and here is the answer... What if i can tell you of a Super Multivitamin called GBG 10-in-ONE that has all and more than you want and can also, Most Importantly make you RICH and WEALTHY and Alive Long Enough to Enjoy your wealth... GBG is willing to pay you as much as $25,000 Monthly only for using their product...
Many testimonies are already flooding our offices across Nigeria, Stroke gone, eyes defects gone, Low libido Improved, fibroid displaced, high blood pressure gone... you name it we have them...

To confirm your doubts... Just call me 08037775577 and i will let you into all that details you need..

take care... Blessing Benjul

(1) (Reply)

Piles( Haemorrhoids) / Beware Of Aquafina Bottled Water / Solution For Belly Fat Reduction and Wellness (Young Barley Extract)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.