Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,711 members, 7,914,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:44 PM

You After 3 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You After 3 (916 Views)

After 3 Hours, Yet To Buy Coke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You After 3 by Emperoh(m): 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2007
Abdul, who lives in Washington, had tried, for ten years, without success, to divorce his American wife. In that ten years, she denied him conjugal relations but continuously insulted him from the moment he walked into the house until he left for work the next day. In that ten years, she planted herself permanently in his house, never leaving the house. She did nothing but eat, drink, and sleep, watch television, talk loudly on the phone, eat and drink some more, and order more food from Chinese restaurants, which was delivered to the house. All of Abdul’s friends stopped coming to visit him.

Finally, Abdul bought and took home a live chicken and a sharp knife. As soon as he walked into his house, his wife, speechless and with a look of shock, fear, and curiosity, sat at the edge of the sofa watching Abdul as if she had seen a ghost. He refused to even look at his wife as he tied the chicken to the kitchen table.

As soon as Abdul turned his back, the chicken crowed "Kokorokooooo!"

Abdul, visibly angry, as his wife watched, shouted at the chicken: "Chicken, you will die at number three. You have two left!" Abdul’s wife thought he had gone mad talking gibberish to a chicken.

Five minutes later, the chicken crowed again "Kokorokooooo!!"

Abdul, clearly enraged, shouted again "Chicken, you will die at number three. You have one left.!!"

Abdul’s wife, now scared, began to think he was performing an African ritual.

Five minutes later, the chicken crowed "Kokorokooooo!!!"

Abdul, now fuming with rage and foaming from the mouth, shouted "Chicken, that was number three. You are out!!!! and at the same instant he took out the knife and cleanly cut off the chicken’s head. The headless chicken writhed noisily all over the kitchen table as Abdul’s wife watched with horror.

His wife, frantic and shaking with a mixture of fear and rage, shouted at Abdul "You idiot, you fool, you stupid African, you killed that poor chicken? Why? Why? I demand an explanation now!."

Abdul, visibly angry, and still foaming from the mouth, shouted back at his wife: "Woman, you will die at number three. You have two left." Then he matched around the kitchen admiring his knife as his wife, now scared to hell, very quietly tiptoed to the front door, opened the door, and ran out. That was two years ago and nobody has seen her since.
Re: You After 3 by showbobo(m): 9:33pm On Nov 10, 2007
hmmm
Re: You After 3 by Migines(m): 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2007
You took too long to make ur point. Even half way i knew where d joke waz goin besides, its recycled.
Re: You After 3 by ayusman16(m): 10:09am On Nov 11, 2007
how many jokes are not recycled on Nairaland? Even all ur jokes @Migines sad
Re: You After 3 by finekid(m): 5:50pm On Nov 11, 2007
Well. . .
Re: You After 3 by shagger(m): 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2007
shocked shocked shocked :oMINGLES or whats your name?This joke for sure was not recycled cheesy cheesy cheesy Ever since that wife of yours left you, you've had too much peace that you can't cope no more, never mind, you'll get a recycled and upgraded version of your wife soon enough. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You After 3 by Migines(m): 9:12am On Nov 12, 2007
@shagger
thanks man dat will be kool
@ayus
tell dat to d site i get d jokes 4rm, beta still ask urself "a'int i lieing"
Re: You After 3 by clemcykul(f): 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2007
@sahgger am very much around grin grin grin grin grin grin

life couldnt be sweeter widout him you know grin grin grin
Re: You After 3 by Migines(m): 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2007
Datts my darling.
Re: You After 3 by Naijagurly(f): 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2007
Make your jokes shorter and to the point please.
Re: You After 3 by clemcykul(f): 12:28pm On Nov 13, 2007
thankyou miss lecturer embarassed we really appreciate ur analysis smiley

pls leave the class embarassed
Re: You After 3 by Emperoh(m): 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2007
clemcykul:

thankyou miss lecturer embarassed we really appreciate your analysis smiley

please leave the class embarassed

Thanks clemcy she's just unproductive.
Re: You After 3 by topeteadr(m): 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2007
Really.
Re: You After 3 by Naijagurly(f): 11:29pm On Nov 13, 2007
Im sure you guys didn't even read the joke, you just read the replies.

and its not even funny!!
Re: You After 3 by Emperoh(m): 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2007
Naijagurly:

I'm sure you guys didn't even read the joke, you just read the replies.

and its not even funny!!

what where you here for. TELLS US? tongue
Re: You After 3 by Naijagurly(f): 11:59pm On Nov 14, 2007
im here to actually find a joke thats funny. but i guess thats not gonna happen.

I might just take my business elsewhere.
Re: You After 3 by topeteadr(m): 12:33am On Nov 15, 2007
Naijagurly, though i dont like you. But what do u say, why not we go bla bla bla bla bla bla ourselves. Maybe that would make u fell better.
Re: You After 3 by showbobo(m): 1:29am On Nov 15, 2007
Tope Ashewo. sad sad

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Like / Million Billion / The Hausa And The White Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.