Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,492 members, 7,944,428 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

You Want To Travel And Shared All Ur Belongings Out But Rejected At The Embassy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Want To Travel And Shared All Ur Belongings Out But Rejected At The Embassy (881 Views)

How Did U Cope Staying With Room Mates Without Sharing Belongings? / My Drivers License Was Stolen With Other Belongings. What Do I Do / Travel Abroad Without Going To The Embassy For Visa (guaranteed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Want To Travel And Shared All Ur Belongings Out But Rejected At The Embassy by dellynash(f): 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2007
hello nairalanders If you want to travel abroad and u give out all your things that is your bed, television, gas bottle, gas plate table and all your household belongings to your friends. At the embassy you are rejected and u don't travel again. will you take back your things or what will u do? In my opinion i will really be ashame to take back the things, but i will have no choice than to take them back, my friends will have to understand and bear with me
Re: You Want To Travel And Shared All Ur Belongings Out But Rejected At The Embassy by rachiwise(f): 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2007
whao! that really odd.y would i want to give away my things when i havent been granted a visa.i dont think that is a great idea. shocked
Re: You Want To Travel And Shared All Ur Belongings Out But Rejected At The Embassy by naira4doll(m): 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2007
grin grin
Re: You Want To Travel And Shared All Ur Belongings Out But Rejected At The Embassy by Pip(m): 10:58pm On Nov 10, 2007
really really stupid
Re: You Want To Travel And Shared All Ur Belongings Out But Rejected At The Embassy by uspry1(f): 12:24am On Nov 11, 2007
I agreed with @ pip!!!

Never heard of anyone to sell their things to travel abroad BEFORE THE EMBASSY VISA APPOINTMENT INTERVIEW due whether to grant or reject the visa!!!!
Re: You Want To Travel And Shared All Ur Belongings Out But Rejected At The Embassy by dellynash(f): 10:27am On Nov 11, 2007
you seem not to understand me . you 've been granted the visa already but at the airport some misunderstanding in your documents arises and you are turn down. the trip fails completely. what will u do
Re: You Want To Travel And Shared All Ur Belongings Out But Rejected At The Embassy by chaloo(m): 10:42am On Nov 11, 2007
Firstly, who this thread to do with the romace section.

Neverthless, if you gave away your things before you had the visa, cant say wot kind of fool you are.

However, if you are saying that you had the visa and traveled to the airport but were stopped, authorties would always make sure that there was something seriously wrong with your paper. For eg travelling on someone else identity. You would not be stopped willy nilly. At the end of the day, I cant say about Nigerian authorities but other have to justify their actions.

Finally, if there was no fault of your in all this, In your shoes I would apologise and ask for expensive things and not to worry about inexpensive things. Well thats my opinion.
Re: You Want To Travel And Shared All Ur Belongings Out But Rejected At The Embassy by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 11, 2007
@ Delly: Has this recently happened to you?
Re: You Want To Travel And Shared All Ur Belongings Out But Rejected At The Embassy by angel101(f): 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2007
@poster
u seem a bit confused sweetie embarassed
Re: You Want To Travel And Shared All Ur Belongings Out But Rejected At The Embassy by RichDad1(m): 5:24am On Nov 12, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: You Want To Travel And Shared All Ur Belongings Out But Rejected At The Embassy by tkb417(m): 9:46am On Nov 12, 2007
you seem not to understand me . you 've been granted the visa already but at the airport some misunderstanding in your documents arises and you are turn down. the trip fails completely. what will u do

yeah right, they gave you fake visa shocked shocked
go and collect your stuffs or will you go and sleep on a bare floor? grin grin grin

Next time, take them to your grandmas place, so if things happen, you can just go der and pack your things.
Pele dear. And run from Cameroon, come back to Nigeria grin grin grin You dont need a visa to enter Abuja grin grin
Re: You Want To Travel And Shared All Ur Belongings Out But Rejected At The Embassy by iice(f): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2007
chaiii! The immortal words of my mother comes to mind - 'Use your common sense!'
Re: You Want To Travel And Shared All Ur Belongings Out But Rejected At The Embassy by Zandra1(f): 11:31am On Nov 12, 2007
I was about to laugh when I read ur first post but as I scrolled down and read ur other post I felt bad due to what happened to u. Its a pity. I cant image how heartbreaking that would be. Pls tell ur friends to give u back ur items cause u need them and I dont think u have the means to replace them soonest. I hope they reason with u. I also pray that God will allow the people at the immigration to let u travel without any other complication, amen.
Re: You Want To Travel And Shared All Ur Belongings Out But Rejected At The Embassy by dellynash(f): 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2007
I was about to laugh when I read your first post but as I scrolled down and read your other post I felt bad due to what happened to u. Its a pity. I can't image how heartbreaking that would be. Please tell your friends to give u back your items cause u need them and I don't think u have the means to replace them soonest. I hope they reason with u. I also pray that God will allow the people at the immigration to let u travel without any other complication, amen.

thanks zandral it did not happen to me, it happened to some i know and i kept wondering that is why i sent the post
Re: You Want To Travel And Shared All Ur Belongings Out But Rejected At The Embassy by dellynash(f): 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2007
no siena it did not happen to me , it happened to a friend of mine.
Re: You Want To Travel And Shared All Ur Belongings Out But Rejected At The Embassy by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2007
dellynash:

no siena it did not happen to me , it happened to a friend of mine.

I'm glad you're not in that situation, Delly!

Feel sad for your friend though. sad
Re: You Want To Travel And Shared All Ur Belongings Out But Rejected At The Embassy by genelogan(m): 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2007
i guess u stay on d mainland so u came back thru 3rd mainland bridge,right?didnt it occur to u to stop yr ride and jump off d bridge for being so dim?u dey share rags because u wan go abroad ?!i fear una oh!
Re: You Want To Travel And Shared All Ur Belongings Out But Rejected At The Embassy by dellynash(f): 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2007
im sorry i had to send this post under romance meanwhile it has nothing to do with romance. Its a mistake and im sorry about that.

(1) (Reply)

Was It My Fault? / Happy Birthday Sweetheart / I Need A Mature Lady I Port Harcourt To Sponsor And Coach Me In Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.