Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,630 members, 7,975,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 04:37 AM

High Quality Jean Male And Female @FASHIONGEEKS - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / High Quality Jean Male And Female @FASHIONGEEKS (1206 Views)

6 Reasons You Need A High Quality Custom Polo T-shirts for your business.. / Nigeria agent, high quality, battery cage, layer battery cage, poultry cage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Quality Jean Male And Female @FASHIONGEEKS by sleekysol(f): 11:51am On Apr 30, 2012
We offer all kinds of jean for sale both male and female at great prices from sa low as 1500. Whatever your jean type or need we @FASHIONGEEKS will meet them astutely.we deliver to you personally anywhere in nigeria just give us a call and you'll get your order in a finger snap. Contact our p.r officer Solomon on email solomukoro@yahoo.com, or call 08033992177 08151829252. We want ro redefine fashion in nigeria and we want to do it at your ease
Re: High Quality Jean Male And Female @FASHIONGEEKS by enomakos(m): 4:16pm On May 07, 2012
sleekysol: We offer all kinds of jean for sale both male and female at great prices from sa low as 1500. Whatever your jean type or need we @FASHIONGEEKS will meet them astutely.we deliver to you personally anywhere in nigeria just give us a call and you'll get your order in a finger snap. Contact our p.r officer Solomon on email solomukoro@yahoo.com, or call 08033992177 08151829252. We want ro redefine fashion in nigeria and we want to do it at your ease

where are u based?

i will love to see the jeans in person
Re: High Quality Jean Male And Female @FASHIONGEEKS by sleekysol(f): 9:43am On May 09, 2012
I am based in lagos
Re: High Quality Jean Male And Female @FASHIONGEEKS by aliya247(m): 6:54pm On May 09, 2012
maybe you give your office address so that one can locate you and take a look. I would like to buy and resell my E-mail christo_faith@yahoo.com
Re: High Quality Jean Male And Female @FASHIONGEEKS by sleekysol(f): 1:41pm On May 14, 2012
@aliya am really sorry for not replying been very busy with a lot of our clients. Our office is actually in c.m,s white house plaza but we can come to you with samples of what we have and if you want to buy in bulk pls indicate. But our target mainly is to bring the market to your door step we want to digitalize the fashion market and this is just one of the many innovatives soon u will hav an e-shop where u can buy all you favourite stocks at ease and with free delivery.
Re: High Quality Jean Male And Female @FASHIONGEEKS by aliya247(m): 3:36pm On May 14, 2012
Thanks for your resbondce. I will like to have a price list as a reseller. I am doing my business from home if the quality and prices are good i can order for large quantity.
Re: High Quality Jean Male And Female @FASHIONGEEKS by sleekysol(f): 4:05pm On May 14, 2012
well price differ by quality. Drop your email address and i will give you an overview price list.
Re: High Quality Jean Male And Female @FASHIONGEEKS by aliya247(m): 11:08pm On May 14, 2012
christo_faith@yahoo.com
Re: High Quality Jean Male And Female @FASHIONGEEKS by flakey94: 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2012
Hi Sol,
I trust you are well.
I am interested in doing business with you.
Could you please send me a list of the brands you carry and your pricelist- thejeanscloset@gmail.com

Thank youHi Sol,
I trust you are well.
Could you please send me a list of the brands you carry and your pricelist- thejeanscloset@gmail.com

Thank you
Hi Sol,
I trust you are well.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Zero Capital:free Info / White Maize Available In Large Quantity / UK Used Clothes Xmas Clearance Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.