Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,623 members, 7,972,304 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:36 AM

Which Modem Is More Reliabe With Lowest Tarrif? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Modem Is More Reliabe With Lowest Tarrif? (1375 Views)

Poll: Which modem is the cheapest, most reiable, with lowest tarrif?

MTN: 33% (2 votes)
GLO: 0% (0 votes)
AIRTEL: 16% (1 vote)
ETISALAT: 33% (2 votes)
MULTILINKS: 16% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Bank With Lowest Exchange Rate / Naira Finally Crashes To 260 Per Dollar, Its Lowest In 42 Years / Buy And Pay On Aliexpress, Ebay , Paypal With Lowest Rate Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Modem Is More Reliabe With Lowest Tarrif? by omotola1(m): 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2012
Pls i need an advice on which modem to buy, i need a modem with relatively low tarrif.
Re: Which Modem Is More Reliabe With Lowest Tarrif? by akinreals: 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2012
Simply buy glo netpro modem, unlock it and make it universal. Get somebody around to set up iwp for you. Enjoy superfast internet for just 2000 per month. Shikena
Re: Which Modem Is More Reliabe With Lowest Tarrif? by omotola1(m): 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2012
@Akinreals, how much is d netpro modem? I seriously nid help abt ds. Cos i don‘t even know how to unlock modem.
Re: Which Modem Is More Reliabe With Lowest Tarrif? by wealth123: 10:55pm On May 02, 2012
my man if u can do it for me i will pay for ur service call:08082083126or e mail: wealthhunters@yahoo.com
Re: Which Modem Is More Reliabe With Lowest Tarrif? by bizfirst: 12:26am On May 03, 2012
Re: Which Modem Is More Reliabe With Lowest Tarrif? by omotola1(m): 4:15am On May 03, 2012
@ bizfirst, i checked ur site. U didnt finish ur write up about internet modem. Remember d topic of ds thread is about d cheapest & most reliable internet modem. Tnx
Re: Which Modem Is More Reliabe With Lowest Tarrif? by omotola1(m): 4:17am On May 03, 2012
@ akinreals, i can pay u for d service too. Pls mail me. Omortorla@yahoo.com
Re: Which Modem Is More Reliabe With Lowest Tarrif? by legalwealth(m): 4:42am On May 03, 2012
omotola1: Pls i need an advice on which modem to buy, i need a modem with relatively low tarrif.

Well! !!Glo netpro is good as it is of 7.2Mbps of speed and it's 3.5G network but I will

advise you to get MTN ZTE HSPDA modem which is also with 7.2Mbps

MTN hspda costing just 6,500 with no compulsory subscription first

while Glo netpro is is 5,100 but you must subscribe to a package of 3,000 before they will sell it for you.

It continues......................................................
Re: Which Modem Is More Reliabe With Lowest Tarrif? by legalwealth(m): 4:54am On May 03, 2012
omotola1: @Akinreals, how much is d netpro modem? I seriously nid help abt ds. Cos i don‘t even know how to unlock modem.

Check my previous post and concerning unlocking your modem,you
need a software called DCCRAP and the step by step guide.......

And by the way,which state are you now?

Go and get any of the modem above but I recommend MTN HSPDA 7.2 Mbps Modem which has 3.5G network but you need to consider something before going for either of the two;

Which of the network has their 3.5G network where you live and how will you know?

Just get a Nokia symbian phone or blackberry phone and insert either of the two lines and see which one shows

3.5G at the right hand side or may be left and it depends on what phone you are using.

N.B:Observe this for like 2 to 3 days and see the one that has stable 3.5G service and go for it and after buying it,

inbox me or post here which of the two you've got and I will send you the software and step by step guide on how to unlock it depending on the one you got.

Thanks and feel free to ask me any question here........................................
Re: Which Modem Is More Reliabe With Lowest Tarrif? by legalwealth(m): 5:00am On May 03, 2012
omotola1: Pls i need an advice on which modem to buy, i need a modem with relatively low tarrif.

Oh! !!You were talking about relatively low tariff................

if that is the case,get MTN then as they have different plans to choose from as they have that of

1,300,2000,2500 and lots more and also hourly plans but make sure that their 3.5G network is around you as that will make your browsing more faster.

Mind you,I was talking about helping you to unlock your modem and you might be wondering what unlocking it means and it simply means that your modem will be made to be able to use other networks

i.e ETISALAT,ZAIN/AIRTEL and GLO sim will work on your MTN modem if it had been unlocked and I can do such of a thing to other modems like that of ZAIN/AIRTEL,ETISALAT and GLO.............................................................
Re: Which Modem Is More Reliabe With Lowest Tarrif? by akinreals: 7:03pm On May 03, 2012
My people, glo netpro modem is d best, u dont even need to subscribe with i naira, do not let anybody deceive u ooooo, call me on 07031330996 for details.
Re: Which Modem Is More Reliabe With Lowest Tarrif? by bizfirst: 7:31pm On May 03, 2012
The blog said it all - its a matter of deduction!
omotola1: @ bizfirst, i checked ur site. U didnt finish ur write up about internet modem. Remember d topic of ds thread is about d cheapest & most reliable internet modem. Tnx
Re: Which Modem Is More Reliabe With Lowest Tarrif? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 5:27am On May 04, 2012

g
Get best piece of advise here at https://www.nairaland.com/929604/best-modem-nigeria-guides-which now.
Re: Which Modem Is More Reliabe With Lowest Tarrif? by omotola1(m): 9:16am On May 04, 2012
@ gmc.biz, dey will soon find out ur secret IP & block it. I dont think ur internet access is reliable.
Re: Which Modem Is More Reliabe With Lowest Tarrif? by legalwealth(m): 9:23am On May 04, 2012
omotola1: @ gmc.biz, dey will soon find out ur secret IP & block it. I dont think ur internet access is reliable.

Hmm! !!Free browsing doesn't last man and it brings shame to the person............
Re: Which Modem Is More Reliabe With Lowest Tarrif? by akinreals: 1:20pm On May 15, 2012
Webtunnel is not a free browsing, dats what am using and its blazing........

(1) (Reply)

Is 2% Per Month A Good Roi On N1.0 Million Investment? / Summary Of Procedure For Establishing Business In Nigeria By Alien / 5 Reasons Why Linda Ikeji's Blog Makes More Money Than Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.