Stats: 3,177,294 members, 7,900,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:20 PM

Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours (131782 Views)

Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours / Database Of Nairalanders In Port Harcourt / The Non- Challant Attitude Of Nairalanders Including You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 12, 2012
goldieluks, i dey toast you since a very long time, u no gree, now Ada don come! d girl have been waiting for
so pls, no disturbance angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Goldieluks: 11:39pm On Jun 12, 2012
Nayah:
??
angry angry

bennyraz: goldieluks, i dey toast you since a very long time, u no gree, now Ada don come! d girl have been waiting for
so pls, no disturbance angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

shocked shocked grin grin am not a bread, why toast me?

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 12, 2012
Goldieluks: angry angry

shocked shocked grin grin am not a bread, why toast me?
\
now you wan dey form abi? I've being wooing u for a while now, u no look
my side so ADAKE don come now, atleast she go give u competition small cool

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Goldieluks: 11:51pm On Jun 12, 2012
bennyraz: \
now you wan dey form abi? I've being wooing u for a while now, u no look
my side so ADAKE don come now, atleast she go give u competition small cool

ahahaha dream dreams...i don't even know you exist.

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 12, 2012
Goldieluks:

ahahaha dream dreams...i don't even know you exist.
neither do i until u decided to quote my post grin grin u wanted my attention isn't it?

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Goldieluks: 11:54pm On Jun 12, 2012
bennyraz:
neither do i until u decided to quote my post grin grin u wanted my attention isn't it?

you sure?? undecided undecided

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 12, 2012
Goldieluks:

you sure?? undecided undecided
very sure wink, Ada where art thou? I'm opening my bible to the songs of solomon

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Goldieluks: 12:02am On Jun 13, 2012
bennyraz:
very sure wink, Ada where art thou? I'm opening my bible to the songs of solomon

Ok...the ball is in your court.

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 13, 2012
bennyraz:
lol But seriously, how did that Song of Solomon book make it into the bible? grin
...Anyway...

adabeke12: Hello nairalanders. I'm new on nairaland.

Welcome to NL

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 13, 2012
Goldieluks:

Ok...the ball is in your court.
i'm following you wink wink wink wink wink

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 13, 2012
2buff:
lol But seriously, how did that Song of Solomon book make it into the bible? grin
...Anyway...

that question should be directed to the Author of the Bible grin grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Goldieluks: 12:07am On Jun 13, 2012
bennyraz:
i'm following you wink wink wink wink wink

that>> i know of.

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 13, 2012
Goldieluks:

that>> i know of.
what's the password

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Goldieluks: 12:21am On Jun 13, 2012
bennyraz:
what's the password

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by adabeke12(f): 12:23am On Jun 13, 2012
bennyraz: adabeke, u are pretty cute.. kiss kiss kiss kiss can i add u has a friend grin grin grin
hello. thanks for the compliment. umm i guess u can add me as a friend. smiley

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 13, 2012
every woman has got a password i mean a code. if you can hint me on the code, i should be able to decode you grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by adabeke12(f): 12:24am On Jun 13, 2012
Goldieluks:

You welcome, am new here too, ask nayah. wink
oh cool. i guess we are two new bees

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Tashaluv(f): 12:34am On Jun 13, 2012
kilimanjaro: My laptop screen has broken!

lwkmd4h lollllllllllllsssssssssssssssssssssssss
YOU BAD OOO

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 13, 2012
^^ Ms Petite. Got anymore hotness to show us?

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by ijebabe: 12:42am On Jun 13, 2012
bennyraz: adabeke, u are pretty cute.. kiss kiss kiss kiss can i add u has a friend grin grin grin

If anything happens to her... lipsrsealed

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Tashaluv(f): 12:42am On Jun 13, 2012
Please y'all keep the pixs coming!!! grin grin grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 13, 2012
adabeke12:
alright sweetie kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Tashaluv(f): 12:45am On Jun 13, 2012
2buff: ^^ Ms Petite. Got anymore hotness to show us?
Nop, Biggie. My DP should be all for now. smiley

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 13, 2012
^^ Just one ain't gonna cut it though Cuddles. You gotta keep things fresh, you know what I'm saying? smiley

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Tashaluv(f): 1:03am On Jun 13, 2012
^^ How about you keeping things fresh? 'cos i ain't good in keeping it fresh around this part.

Capisce? smiley smiley

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by adabeke12(f): 1:09am On Jun 13, 2012
ijebabe:

hey nne ahagi owu ijeoma?

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 13, 2012
Tashaluv: ^^ How about you keeping things fresh? 'cos i ain't good in keeping it fresh around this part.

Capisce? smiley smiley
I Hope e never turn to fight Relax cheesy

ijebabe:

LOL

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by adewaleh(m): 1:11am On Jun 13, 2012
adabeke12:
hello beautiful... Angel..

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Tashaluv(f): 1:16am On Jun 13, 2012
2buff:
I Hope e never turn to fight Relax cheesy

E never. At least my smileys said it all.

So u wanna show us more pix cos im starving of 'em? tongue tongue

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 13, 2012
^^ You wan see but you no wan post? How come?

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by ijebabe: 1:25am On Jun 13, 2012
adabeke12:
hey nne ahagi owu ijeoma?
Mba o nne tongue
Nnoor! smiley

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by owanku: 1:26am On Jun 13, 2012
[quote author=ogugua88]^^^^ I cho mmiri?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (128) (Reply)

BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins / Free Whatsapp XX Group Link / Nigerian Dating Sites