Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,859 members, 7,972,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:55 AM

Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours - Dating And Meet-up Zone (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours (133776 Views)

Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours / Database Of Nairalanders In Port Harcourt / The Non- Challant Attitude Of Nairalanders Including You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 4:44am On Nov 03, 2012
ogugua88:

What does that mean?

I personally rate you as the most seemingly intelligent female on nairaland.....

Lets keep it that way and read the hat lol

Bulls.
ROSE....
Chicago....
Red......

It's reaching but he could be a die-hard.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 4:45am On Nov 03, 2012
kandiikane:

Ohh, the irony! tongue

Good One lol tongue

♥♥♥♥♥....
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2012
Lawd. From page one to 23. Gosh. shocked

Some Good, Some Bad Sad.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 03, 2012
Darkskin FunMasterFlex looking dude with those lightskin kids sitting in the back seat with that wavy azzz Hair...

Un Ohh, get them kids tested fam.

These Chicks play Games.

I get all accusations tested....

look like my man driving some body else kids around.

...Nah that would never be me....

Soon as that head come out tha Arrow i am grabbing hair follicles and getting that Baby Tested.

He posted that Shitt Like Nobody would Notice.

Kids looking like me and shitt. Who ya Wife...? Tamia?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2012
~Royal~:
I personally rate you as the most seemingly intelligent female on nairaland.....

Lets keep it that way and read the hat lol

Bulls.
ROSE....
Chicago....
Red......

It's reaching but he could be a die-hard.

I was referring to your abuse of adverbs lol.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 04, 2012
ogugua88:

I was referring to your abuse of adverbs lol.

.......lol good clean up.

The Most Intelligent of Humans always possess the most Dynamic Variants of Evasion

Touché Mrs. 88 wink

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by virus01(m): 1:10am On Nov 04, 2012
Nayah: oh I like ^^ looks like a teddy bear a sweet one smiley

Loll... Teddy bear
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by elo500: 2:19am On Nov 04, 2012
2buff: Make me sef drop my own snapshot for the day as I just dey wake up from Canadian hibernation... grin
Let me know if you ever see another 310-pounder that looks this good wink

nice nice nice
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 04, 2012
~Royal~:

.......lol good clean up.

The Most Intelligent of Humans always possess the most Dynamic Variants of Evasion

Touché Mrs. 88 wink

I'm serious though lol. I even bolded and increased the font size for you.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by carluva(m): 12:38am On Nov 09, 2012
Kk..lemme join d fun..#datz moi#
So sad most of my picz re over 200kb in size...ds re d few dat fall within d size range

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 09, 2012
Whats with all the finger gestures?
No hating but I just feel people who try too hard to do all those finger tings aren't true to themselves.
My opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 1:38am On Nov 09, 2012
^^
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 09, 2012
Women usually put their middle finger up in pictures.....

And if your Middle Finger is Mad Short.....Then Just Chill, Don't even Raise It.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by rapmike(m): 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2012
rapmike here...i skul in OAU

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Mbuko91(m): 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2012
That's me

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Mbuko91(m): 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2012
Anoda me

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by carluva(m): 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2012
tongue Warever.....#Panel of Judges#
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kandiikane(m): 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2012
2buff: Whats with all the finger gestures?
No hating but I just feel people who try too hard to do all those finger tings aren't true to themselves.
My opinion.

They're trying to be gangster.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2012
tongue KandiiKane tongue
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by sambony4luv(m): 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2012
Just me ....

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2012
Wtf
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kandiikane(m): 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2012
^get your head out of your azz, you indian b!tch! tongue grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
What Up Kandii, What that Thang Smell Liike Today Mamii. tongue
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by kandiikane(m): 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2012
Like fresh air.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2012
Must be real Loose.....The Gust of Winds......
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2012
carluva: Kk..lemme join d fun..#datz moi#
So sad most of my picz re over 200kb in size...ds re d few dat fall within d size range

Where was the first picture taken? Beautiful!
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by sonety2k(m): 9:17am On Nov 12, 2012
cool
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by ijebabe: 10:27am On Nov 12, 2012
sambony4luv: Just me ....
Lmao, the womans face in the second pic is priceless! Why do some women squeeze their face like that?? Haha!
Ok, I was meant to be looking at someone else tongue
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2012
I thought it was her jugz that were priceless, silly me.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2012
J12: I thought it was her jugz that were priceless, silly me.
same here
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by ijebabe: 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2012
J12: I thought it was her jugz that were priceless, silly me.
Now why would a fellow woman notice that? Do u ogle d1cks? grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours by Cherish100(f): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (128) (Reply)

BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins / Free Whatsapp XX Group Link / Personal Questions That Will Keep The Conversation Going On Your First Date!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.