Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,886 members, 7,883,108 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

Unizik Calling: Pls Respond. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unizik Calling: Pls Respond. (1570 Views)

Workforce Calling, Pls Who Is With Me? / OLX Data Verifiers, Pls Respond / Nigeria Breweries Calling. Pls Help With The Aptitude Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unizik Calling: Pls Respond. by Emperoh(m): 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2007
Hi,there will be a Unizik Graduate end of the year event. it will hold on sun 9th december at the pool side of La Campaigne Tropicana hotel Adeniyi Jones Avenue Ikeja by 11am. Every GIANT is invited. spread the word. for more information please dont hesitate to call Emeka Bakassi on 08064457235 and murphy on 08033978357.
Re: Unizik Calling: Pls Respond. by vindoheney(m): 10:08am On Nov 12, 2007
Great Unizik. Great.

I am really surprised to see this on the nairaland. Who r u Emperoh?
is it Emperoh of pol Science?That graduated year 2000

Whats happening at the event?

Cioa
Re: Unizik Calling: Pls Respond. by Edochman(m): 10:23am On Nov 12, 2007
GREAT GIANTS! GREATER GIANTS!! GREATEST GIANTS!!!
This forum will simlpy be wonderful.I am looking forward to that very day to see some pals again after so many years. I can't wait to see that day.

REGARDS TO U ALL GIANTS
Re: Unizik Calling: Pls Respond. by Emperoh(m): 10:25am On Nov 12, 2007
@ Vindahomeney no not that. Studied French Language and graduated 2006. Hope to see you all there.
Re: Unizik Calling: Pls Respond. by doncnn(m): 10:37am On Nov 12, 2007
greatest unizik!!!

i think this is lovely, let the plan go on, many will really apreciate it, kudos to the initiators
Re: Unizik Calling: Pls Respond. by paulasesan(f): 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2007
this news is gr8 !!! I must be there to catch up with you all, gr8 Zikkites !!!!!! Gr8
08036309507 u can reach me. lets hook up
Re: Unizik Calling: Pls Respond. by vindoheney(m): 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2007
Re: Unizik Calling: Please Respond.
« #5 on: Today at 04:11:12 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this news is great !!! I must be there to catch up with you all, great Zikkites !!!!!! Gr8
08036309507 u can reach me. lets hook up

@ Paula

What year did u graduate from unizik? 2002?r u from Bakasi or parm siter?

U remind me of some one
Re: Unizik Calling: Pls Respond. by Ajengogo(m): 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2007
Men this is an opportunity to catch up with old pals. I will like to be there. Graduated in 2002/2003, Computer science Dept. See u guys then
Re: Unizik Calling: Pls Respond. by mimyfine(f): 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2007
Ajengogo:

Men this is an opportunity to catch up with old pals. I will like to be there. Graduated in 2002/2003, Computer science Dept. See u guys then
Re: Unizik Calling: Pls Respond. by ifylove505(f): 9:03am On Nov 13, 2007
What a wonderful opportunity to meet fellow giants. I can't wait to be there.
Re: Unizik Calling: Pls Respond. by madcobra(m): 10:43am On Nov 13, 2007
Ahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is great, Thanks to the initiators, i will be there

madcobra
Re: Unizik Calling: Pls Respond. by egobabe(f): 10:53am On Nov 13, 2007
Emperoh, can you unmask. Think u were in my class but i don't know who. The queen during your set, in Abuja but would want to attend the do. I'm waiting. 08039681547
Re: Unizik Calling: Pls Respond. by egobabe(f): 11:12am On Nov 13, 2007
It's ok, u got it right. I'll not be coming though but i hope we'd have a joint reunion in Abuja soon. What do you think about it?
Re: Unizik Calling: Pls Respond. by Millena(m): 11:22am On Nov 13, 2007
Great Zikites!
This is great. Keep it up. I missed last year's reunion. This year, I am in Abuja. Is there any plan for the Abuja big guys and babes?
keep it real giants!
Re: Unizik Calling: Pls Respond. by Bajelo1: 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2007
Great Giants!
Thanks for that Info. Thats great to re-union once more. I graduated in 2005, Geology Dept.
Re: Unizik Calling: Pls Respond. by paulasesan(f): 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2007
@ VINDOHENEY
I was in temp site. Graduated in 2004(Computer Science)
Stay Gr8 !!!
Re: Unizik Calling: Pls Respond. by napoleon2: 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2007
greatest gbgagbogooooooooooo!!!!! how're u guys doing? got d gist and was elated, though will not attend cos i'm working in ph now. i graduted in 2005.it's great to reunite with gaints.i wish u all d best may ur sons never resemble ur landlords. may u all walk and never stumble. i was known as descholar in unizik. 08068539698  once a gaint is always a gaint!!!!!
Re: Unizik Calling: Pls Respond. by simbo7(m): 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2007
HI PALS THIS IS SIMBO REPRESENTING THE ESTATE MGT CLASS OF 2(DOUBLE O)1.PLS B4 I START SPREADING THE INFO ABOUT THIS EVENT TO MY DOGS I REALLY WISH DAT THE ORGANIZERS COULD THRO MORE LIGHT ON THE EVENT BECOS THE BASH NEEDS TO BE OPEN AND FREE SO DAT BOYZ AND GIRLZ GO KOLO WELL WELL.
Re: Unizik Calling: Pls Respond. by Jennyl: 8:24am On Nov 21, 2007
Datz great Emperoh,cant wait 2 see d zikites coming 2gether again as d giants dey are,am so happy 2 hear dat ;
Re: Unizik Calling: Pls Respond. by Justok(m): 8:53am On Nov 21, 2007
That's wonderful! I'm very happy to hear this. It makes me feel proud. I never knew fellow Zikkites are dominating this forum. KUDOS!
Re: Unizik Calling: Pls Respond. by maumau(f): 11:08am On Nov 21, 2007
I was really happy when i got a text on my phone invinting me for the Unizik end of the year party, that is to say that we are heading to smwhere.
Let keep it up u never can tell who will be helping who 2morrow.

That was a nice one.
Re: Unizik Calling: Pls Respond. by Juster: 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2007
Greatest Giants!!!!!
I wish to specially thank the oganisers of this reunion for deeming it fit to get us together again. This makes me proud to be a GIANT!! Though I may not be there cos of distance, I sincerely wish you all the best and hope that its going to be a night of endless fun. I grauated in 2004 from Geology, Aluta Continua!!! Victory Acetua!!!!!One Love,
Re: Unizik Calling: Pls Respond. by makalia(f): 6:53pm On Nov 21, 2007
Am so happy 4 zikites. I stay in Abuja bt am in Lagos hp 2 attend the bash. Graduated 2005 English, hp 2 meet friends there.
Re: Unizik Calling: Pls Respond. by ofomat(m): 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2007
greatest giants, finished 2005 (biochemistry). love the good works you guys are doing.unfortunately cant make it to the batch. all the same keep the flame going.
Re: Unizik Calling: Pls Respond. by Naomic: 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2007
hi every giant.am so happy to see dis.am chuks nwanna,aka santana,2006 graduate of production tech.i want to know d venue and cos i want to b der.big kudos to d organisers.cheers every giant.

(1) (Reply)

Adaxx Petroleum Test Format Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee / Glo Is Taking Infinity. / Chevron Skils Test For Drilling Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.