Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,530 members, 7,905,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 03:13 AM

I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? (46688 Views)

I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... / She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by calmosas: 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2007
pls don't do it.she 's still a minor.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by duksyjay: 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2007
hey negro,its realy a sick thing to do,cos now who is d fool??mhen mate its u ow can u allow a 16yr old gal fool u.man wake up
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by BigWood(m): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2007
why not wait for like say 4 - 5 yrs time? if you really love her you should be able to wait.
what of if she is your junior sister nko.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by mellow(m): 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2007
I would say in all honesty not to do it but in this dispensation, if you don't do it

someone else will. so use your tongue to copunt your teeth.
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by deedami(m): 11:26am On Dec 13, 2007
"if u dont do it sumone else will do it"

so a 16 year old girl's pum-pum has become a playstaion??

hotta faya on all u peadophiles, R Kelly type modafukkas, wat kind of sik thot is that
what makes ur dik rise in a 16 year old, u no dey shame
hold ur dik ! get broads ur age
ans all the idiots sponsoring that shyt. . . . bullet !
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by omuanp(m): 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2007
mellow:

I would say in all honesty not to do it but in this dispensation, if you don't do it

hahahahahaha!
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Uzzyan: 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2007
deedami:

"if u don't do it sumone else will do it"

so a 16 year old girl's pum-pum has become a playstaion??

hotta faya on all u peadophiles, R Kelly type modafukkas, what kind of sik thot is that
what makes your dik rise in a 16 year old, u no dey shame
hold your dik ! get broads your age
ans all the idiots sponsoring that shyt. . . . bullet !

God bless u my dear. Guy u no dey shame a 16 year old girl that u are meant to take as ur sister. 11 years older than her, habaaaaaaaaa. if i go out with someone 11 yrs older than i am, he beta be a brother than be one that ones me to turn into his sex machine.

Thunder fire u.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Vuitton(m): 1:52pm On Dec 13, 2007
mellow:

tongue
shocked
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by bitrhyme(m): 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2007
infact seun isnt this really disgusting 27 against 16 isnt that child abuse?
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by bitrhyme(m): 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2007
this gurls should really be checked. what on earth would a gurl of 16 be doing with a man old enough to father her?
or better still old enough to father her mum
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by jkachi: 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2007
Daz bad if u try it cos u hv got gals within u.r age bracket and if i,m right u have dated them cos from all indications u,r not a virgin so why would u say dat? I think daz why people say there r much gals in the world than guys cos when u were within that age u would hv dated gals of u.r age and dumped them. when u dump them and go for sweet 16 whom do u want to marry them. pls if must do that i think u r old enough to get married so why dnt u marry her and disvirgin her after u.r wedding day.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by deor03(m): 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2007
just wait for some time before you make touch her, you will most likely take advantage of her if you do anything even if she gives you the nod to go ahead.

she is not in total control of all her decisions right now.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by kay4kelvin(m): 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2007
Hii poster

Is a pity that most of lander members respond to questions without having an indept knowledge or not looking at the rudiments of the story.

Dont respond because you want to say something,You must not contribute especially when you dont have any reasonable contribution.Do not response based on your sate of mind at the moments,is goes a long way displaying your wisdom.

Have u ever asked Landers whats the age differnce between their mum and Dad,people are opening their mouth saying Child abuse and all sort of things.
Poster, what you have to do is to wait like she is 20yrs,if you really like her and she does may be she will wait,but have it in mind that someone else might do it for you but be optimistic.Just give her sometime, when she will not be too naive and gullible of her actions.

Just take it easy, just try and configure her they way u want now that she is bendable.

Engr Kelvin
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by kay4kelvin(m): 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2007
So many girls out there dates Sugar dadies,who re married and old enough to be there Dad.

You are here trying to murder somebody with good intensions, He is likely to marry the Girl, let him just wait for the right time.Have u ever asked your self if Ladies like sumone of their age bracket.

Guys u guys relate situations to what is obtainable here(planet earth)

Give people good and reasobale advice.

THIS IS NOT CHILDREN'S FORUM IS FOR ADULT 18+

Engr kelvin
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by skfa1: 12:47am On Dec 14, 2007
I guess you are confused right ,do not do it.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Obelomo: 1:09am On Dec 14, 2007
Man find somebody your age group, at least somebody 18!
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by aomom(m): 2:43am On Dec 14, 2007
my guy ur d type makin things hard 4 we teenagerz i c d reason y i av gotten a gal in my age range if an adult lyk u goes out wiv a gal dat should b ur nephew galfriend. Plz wake up come 2 reality. Go luk 4 a gal at least 22yrz nd leav d poor gal alöne plz
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Cadolso: 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2007
Bobo, u can be sure I know how u feel but one things for sure, if you truely Luv her, u would hold body and STOP entertainin' those thoughts in ya head. Besides, after doin' it wiv her, u'll only grant her access to, ??
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by pholer(m): 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2008
I try not to respond to threads like this so no one will say i am a shameless old man (and for 37, i do sometimes feel old), but really someone here in this forum said that we all act like saints, and we sometimes are unneccessarily critical,

so what if the girl is 16? most of us made the university at 15, had our first sex at way younger, agreed mostly to our mates or slight older or younger depending on your gender. And sorry to burst your bubble, most 16 year olds these days are not naive (anywhere in the world). Far from it, i think that went with last century.

But to tell the man to look for someone his age, i find that funny, I probably wont do a 16 year old because they are mostly not emotionally matured for me, however, quite a few of them are, and if this 16 year old is, then i have no problem with the guy wanting to make love to her. What are we against? The fact that the girl is 16, or the fact that the guy is 11 years older than her? I think we all just feel scandalized because we are mostly so old, so we see 16 as so young,

27 and 16, 31 and 20, 45 and 34, what about ojukwu and bianca? And we talk like someone making love to another one (even if she is younger) is such a terrible thing,

@poster
If you feel she can handle it, go ahead and do what comes naturally, otherwise, apply the brakes, you dont some emotionally challenged youngster to be spoiling matter for you in the future,

@every other person
crucify him, crucify him!!! i guess that's what i will get from now on, but hey, its okay.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Uche2nna(m): 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2008
@ pholer

I really dont understand ur drift at all. If u made it to the university @ the age of 15, does it apply to everyone else. The truth of the matter is that @ 16 one is still very immature in all respects : Education, finance and emotion. Even @ 23 most of us still think naively----- How can a 16 yr old tell the difference between love and lust. Hell, I cant even tell the difference and I am way past 16. @ 16 and without guidiance she is likely to fall into the arms of any man who whispers sweet nothings to her. If the guy loves her as he claims, then he would really have to wait. I dont know how long he should wait but I know that 16 is a no-no.

About Bianca and Ojukwu et al
There is a big difference in a 45 old man dating a 30 ish old woman
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by idonland(m): 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2008
A 27 year old man does not have any business with a 16 year old girl, just think about it, have you ever heard a 16 year old being referred to as a woman. why would you want to sleep with a a child, there are many adults out there looking for men. How would you feel if some 27 year old guy messed with your 16 year old sister or daughter.

1 Like

Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by pholer(m): 4:40pm On Jan 22, 2008
so really naivety is not about how old u are, in which case, how would you know that this 16 year old is naive or not.

My drift is

- I agree that most 16 year olds are a no go for me,
- however you will find some that are really too old in their minds for their age, same way you would wish you never met some 25 year old when you think about how naive (and sometimes narrow minded they are),
- so if we agree that some older women (same as younger ladies) are naive, then we are saying really that its not good to generalise, and maybe this chap has found one girl who is older than her age,

my point really is, it differs from person to person, and for us to just rain fire and brimstones simply because of the age differential, then its not on for me.

You talk about love and lust, since when has sex become a matter of telling the difference between lust and love, its sex, you find out the difference later (as it turns out). And if you are still naive at your age (no offense, just an illustration), then it means that you should not be sleeping with anybody just yet.

About my sixteen year old daughter, i definitely wont like it, but i am not her, and she will do it any which way, and it does not get better for fathers even if the chap banging their daughter is her age or her junior, our fears are always different, and for me its not that she does not get slept with, just that she is not messed up into pregnancy, so i dont get myself hung up on it,
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Gemini25(m): 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2008
embarassed Dude if you were in the US, you would be charged with Statutory rape!!!, please for your own good and that of the girl, end this so called relationship before it gets you into trouble,
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Uche2nna(m): 11:30pm On Jan 22, 2008
pholer:

so really naivety is not about how old u are, in which case, how would you know that this 16 year old is naive or not.

My drift is

- I agree that most 16 year olds are a no go for me,
- however you will find some that are really too old in their minds for their age, same way you would wish you never met some 25 year old when you think about how naive (and sometimes narrow minded they are),
- so if we agree that some older women (same as younger ladies) are naive, then we are saying really that its not good to generalise, and maybe this chap has found one girl who is older than her age,

my point really is, it differs from person to person, and for us to just rain fire and brimstones simply because of the age differential, then its not on for me.

You talk about love and lust, since when has sex become a matter of telling the difference between lust and love, its sex, you find out the difference later (as it turns o her her ut). And if you are still naive at your age (no offense, just an illustration), then it means that you should not be sleeping with anybody just yet.

About my sixteen year old daughter, i definitely wont like it, but i am not her, and she will do it any which way, and it does not get better for fathers even if the chap banging their daughter is her age or her junior, our fears are always different, and for me its not that she does not get slept with, just that she is not messed up into pregnancy, so i don't get myself hung up on it,
At 16, most girls have sex because they think they are in love and it is the only way to show thier love. They only get to know better when they get older.

Maybe I am just old fashioned but if I have a 16 yr old daughter I would definitely not be comfortable with her having sexual relatiuons with anybody, be it a 16 yr old boy or a 30 yr old man. I will worry that she is being slept with (to borrow ur terms) so as to reduce the probablility of me worrying about her being pregnant. It should not be the other way round, dude.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by pholer(m): 8:07am On Jan 23, 2008
Uche2nna,

Agree with most of ur points, The only difference is in the nature of our generalisation. We agree that most 16 year olds have sex. And that they do it because they think they are in love. Some of them also do it for the heck of it.

If I have a sixteen year old, i am going to some day, i will really not want her to be slept with by anyone, in fact one of the things I must learn to come to terms with as a father of a girl is to imagine ANYBODY sleeping with my daughter, in and out of marriage, i still shudder when i think about it, lol, but then again, you dont have a choice in that matter.

- a 27 year old guy and a 16 year girl is a no no (i mostly was playing the devils advocate), its really taking advantage of the girl, most of the time.

- However, we all tend to just jump into the rivers of discuss with generalisations that doesnt quite cut it. And thats the point I tried to push.

- And in my opinion, there is no difference between 16 and 18, so for all of you who are asking the guy to wait till 18, maybe you are just trying to avoid a statutory rape jail term, because an 18 year is not a lot different from a sixteen in terms of naivety, or social and psychological difference.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 23, 2008
@poster,
guy i never hear anything
wetin dey happen.
if u slack somebody ,else go begin chop that girl.
no dull urself.
do it fast
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by NEHEMS: 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2008
LETS SAY SOMEBODY ASK YOU THIS TYPE OF QUESTION WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPOND MA GUY. IF YOU REALLY LOVE THIS GIRL THEN YOU MUST KNOW THAT SHE IS A SMALL GIRLD.DON'T EVEN TRY TO START THIS.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Lolabbey: 1:59pm On Jan 23, 2008
egbon,abeg no even think am oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

haba,i sure sey na bros dis girl go dey call u.

biko nu,let her go or if u think u rily need her in ur fmly,dash am ur younger bro of 18 or so

enjoyyy grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by sexytammy(f): 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2008
hmmm i wonder y we r still answering this question the question was asked nov last year, the guy has probably done what he wanted to do anyway,
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by chidi1: 7:41am On Jan 24, 2008
Hey Boogy, I do not know how it is in Nigeria currently. But considering she is not EVEN 18 (not capable of informed consent), you could get yourself in some serious trouble. Also, I know I should not interfere with your "RELATIONSHIP", but seriously MAN, how could you have a meaningful discussion with such age difference in the context. Men, I really enjoy this forum, Booty, I would love to be enligtened.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by NiteAngel(m): 2:48am On Jan 28, 2008
Maybe you don't know Nigeria has a law against cradle snatching. If your something is scratching you let go of her and go in search of your match. Better still seek the consent of her parents to marry her, abi? I wonder what advice you'd give to your 27 year old in a relationship with a teenager.
Re: I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? by Eclairs: 4:24am On Jan 28, 2008
you dey crase for askin this kind question. You wan kill person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitutes To Give Free Sex If Buhari Wins / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call / This Hilarious Pre-wedding Photo Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.