Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,970 members, 7,890,195 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:50 AM

The Jobs News Paper - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Jobs News Paper (806 Views)

Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are / Are You Looking For Job? Let The Jobs Looks For You With This. / www.Jobler.me : A Search Engine For Job Seekers - See All The Jobs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Jobs News Paper by freeccnow(f): 9:40pm On Apr 30, 2012
I am sharing what i just saw with you. The is this news paper for Jobs only. If you are looking for a job, then you got to have a look at this news paper. You can as well subscribe to it so that jobs are delivered to your email directly. Publications are morning and evening times. Its more than enjoying but rather connecting Seekers to providers.
Try it today by visiting the daily job news paper

(1) (Reply)

Aviation Job Firstnation Airways (ss) Ltd / Details In Starting Up Your Own Profitable Business. / Urgent Oppurtunities( S.S.C.E/ OND )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.