Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,342 members, 7,971,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:01 AM

Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? (2627 Views)

When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? by Exponental(m): 7:55am On May 02, 2012
She has it already (she works 4 me wen im offline).
Its no big deal..... She respects my privacy.
Re: Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? by Omolola1(f): 11:24am On May 02, 2012
NOOO, its ma privacy
Re: Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? by Killz3(m): 11:31am On May 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Lots of ladylove on NL for you nau? Onila nko? cowgirl (killz is kinda eyeing her now sha) nko?
You dey swear for me?
Re: Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? by Adaeze003(f): 6:16pm On May 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Smart gal

smiley
Re: Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? by rothea(f): 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2012
I would give it to him, after we done i definitely change the password cool
Re: Would You Give Your Boy/girlfriend Your Email Password If He/She Asks? by rothea(f): 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
Follow this link to sign up with Happy World Meal Gate food programme. With an investment of N6500 only you can cause a revolution in your personal budget on food expenditure. Click on the link to get more information. https:///invite/0WqJSiwL4mgKjHbfg4nalj [url]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys: What Do We Mean By Forming Girls? / The First Ebook I Purchased Is 'the Bang Rules' By Charlesnneji1 / 5 Wrong Moves Guys Makes Online That That Turns Off Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.