Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,952 members, 7,922,353 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 04:08 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (937176 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2012
garvins: Brother case num is 2013AF0000 NINE THOUSAND PLUS.....I GUESS THAT SHOULD BE NOVEMBER RIGHT I MEAN MY INTERVIEW, PERHAPS VA CHECK MY NECO RESULT NW I MAKE IT

I can't make out a thing.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2012
Pls dv winners help,can i fill my online dv form with capital letters or first letter with capital letter follow by small letters.e.g OBAMAOBAMA, Obamaobama,obamaobama
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogbonlowob: 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2012
Good evening fellow members of this house! I have followed with keen interest the various contributions in the dv 2013 winners’ blog. I am really enriched and enthused about the contributions from the very first page. Just this evening, while listening to AIT Sunday news titled “week in review” , I was embarrassed when a major news on a 10 man NECO syndicate was displayed on the television. This is an embarrassment to our great country, Nigeria! You won’t believe it, but each member of the 10 man syndicate had his own area of specialization. Four (4) of the members were computer staff of the NECO. Others specialized in printing of blank certificates, impression of NECO seal on certificates and so on. The ring leader, who lives in Minna resides in a mansion in which the Chief Speaker for the State Security Services revealed that even if this man works for the next 50years, his salary wouldn’t buy such a house. The proceeds of the illegal business has made this man rich and thick, but his fall is shameful. Among items recovered were 1,000 Original NECO certificates ready for distribution to clients who must have paid dearly for the illegal services. Dear winners and prospective winners, do you now see why Nigerians are questioned over and over again by CO’s as to whether their certificates are genuinely obtained. In all these forged certificates, English and Maths would certainly have credit marks for each client. I beg of all of us – please, let’s do our best to be honest and not bring disgrace to our dear country. The corrupt tendencies of many have made it difficult for others who are innocent to obtain a visa. Please, avoid corrupt practices and go with clean hands, and by the grace of God, all winners will all obtain their visas.
For your information, the 10 men have been arrested and have bagged various jail terms!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2012
@ogbonlowob thank u 4 d info
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nery4u(m): 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2012
House pls the embassy mailed me this afternon and i quote!
" Good day sir,
you may come around tommorrow and pick up ur original documents. Best regards''
House pls what's d meaning of this. thanks 4 d response.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 10:21pm On Sep 30, 2012
obamaobama: Pls dv winners help,can i fill my online dv form with capital letters or first letter with capital letter follow by small letters.e.g OBAMAOBAMA, Obamaobama,obamaobama
CAPITAL LETTER IS REQUIRED WHEN COMPLETING ANY FORM PLS USE CAPITAL LETTER
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogbonlowob: 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2012
nery4u: House pls the embassy mailed me this afternon and i quote!
" Good day sir,
please furnish us with some info: are u a winner of the dv 2013 lottery, do u reside in Nigeria or U.S., have u been interviewed by a Co, are you expecting to receive your passport / visa, what exactly is ur status?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2012
" Good day sir,

did you submit your passport too.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nery4u(m): 1:05am On Oct 01, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

did you submit your passport too.
am a dv winner 2012. Hv done with my interview nd i submitted my passport with them
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:33am On Oct 01, 2012
[quote author=nery4u] am a dv winner 2012. Hv done with my interview nd i submitted my passport with them[/qu

All things will work together for your good, I pray your visa will be issue in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nery4u(m): 1:52am On Oct 01, 2012
[quote author=adesojiaderemi@][/quote] Amen. thanks bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Babycake(m): 3:15am On Oct 01, 2012
October_1_is_here!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:09am On Oct 01, 2012
nery4u: am a dv winner 2012. Hv done with my interview nd i submitted my passport with them
am praying for you bro

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 5:34am On Oct 01, 2012
" Good day sir,

You really have to pray. It's unusual for the embassy to ask you to come pick up your documents. If visas will be issued, there is a pick up point other than the embassy premises.

I fear that your application may have run out of time. Since 29th and 30th were weekends, the DV 2012 officialy closed on Friday.

Whatever the outcome is, life continues. Let the will of God for you in Destiny be fulfilled.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 5:37am On Oct 01, 2012
ogbonlowob: Good evening fellow members of this house! I have followed with keen interest the various contributions in the dv 2013 winners’ blog. I am really enriched and enthused about the contributions from the very first page. Just this evening, while listening to AIT Sunday news titled “week in review” , I was embarrassed when a major news on a 10 man NECO syndicate was displayed on the television. This is an embarrassment to our great country, Nigeria! You won’t believe it, but each member of the 10 man syndicate had his own area of specialization. Four (4) of the members were computer staff of the NECO. Others specialized in printing of blank certificates, impression of NECO seal on certificates and so on. The ring leader, who lives in Minna resides in a mansion in which the Chief Speaker for the State Security Services revealed that even if this man works for the next 50years, his salary wouldn’t buy such a house. The proceeds of the illegal business has made this man rich and thick, but his fall is shameful. Among items recovered were 1,000 Original NECO certificates ready for distribution to clients who must have paid dearly for the illegal services. Dear winners and prospective winners, do you now see why Nigerians are questioned over and over again by CO’s as to whether their certificates are genuinely obtained. In all these forged certificates, English and Maths would certainly have credit marks for each client. I beg of all of us – please, let’s do our best to be honest and not bring disgrace to our dear country. The corrupt tendencies of many have made it difficult for others who are innocent to obtain a visa. Please, avoid corrupt practices and go with clean hands, and by the grace of God, all winners will all obtain their visas.
For your information, the 10 men have been arrested and have bagged various jail terms!

It unfortunate. I am not proud of this country. Some bad eggs have given the rest of us a bad name locally and Internationally. It's well.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by yembe2013(m): 7:40am On Oct 01, 2012
The LOOOONG AWAITED October, FINALLY!!!!. GOD is in control
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 8:36am On Oct 01, 2012
[quote author=nery4u] am a dv winner 2012.i also join in prayer myy bro ......it's done
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by minudus: 8:37am On Oct 01, 2012
[quote author=tosmy ][/quote]

Amen o!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Afeworkb: 9:03am On Oct 01, 2012
Hi am afework eshete from Ethiopia ,i have some question to u about DV 2013 VISA BULLETIN of october my case number is included inthat month so does mean i will reciev the second notfication letter please tell me about it
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Afeworkb: 9:25am On Oct 01, 2012
am winner of dv 2013 and my case number is included in october visa bulletin but i did not reciev the second notification till now is that sure i will recieve the interview letter later pls tell about it
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ksjlar: 9:31am On Oct 01, 2012
Today is 1st OCt!

I thank the Lord that He will glorify His name in the Life of all DV2013 selectees beginning today.

Thank you Lord, for your goodness endures forever.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femijck(m): 10:38am On Oct 01, 2012
ksjlar: Today is 1st OCt!

I thank the Lord that He will glorify His name in the Life of all DV2013 selectees beginning today.

amen o bro ...oct 22nd i cant wait o
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by packaging(m): 10:41am On Oct 01, 2012
ksjlar: Today is 1st OCt!

amin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by imraneth(m): 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2012
@ afework eshete, good to hear you are from Ethiopia me to from ethiopia. didn't you recieve your 2NL yet? oct visa bulletin is <5500 if your CN is less than this cut-off-number you have to recieve 2NL if you CN is less than 5500 and not recieve your 2NL yet please send KCC email and ask them your interview date. By the way when did you send your forms to KCC good luck bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lislabo: 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2012
DV-2013 entrants should keep their confirmation number as it is possible that more entries may be selected on October 22, 2012 at noon (EDT).
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2012
[quote author=ksjlar]Today is 1st OCt!

Amen ooo my brother.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femijck(m): 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2012
lislabo: DV-2013 entrants should keep their confirmation number as it is possible that more entries may be selected on October 22, 2012 at noon (EDT).
i pray God wil make that day a memorable one 4 me..JAH liveth.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2012
i sent my july 27 2012
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 3:24pm On Oct 01, 2012
AMEN IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2012
It's well brother ............... pray for us as well
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Babycake(m): 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2012
EntrantStatusCheck:
Oct1st
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2012
d problem is my sec.skul cert.it was printd female instead of male,n it was pasted wit white to clean d female as male.pls anybody who has d idea of what i can do shu pls help me.thanx.dat was how d certificate was given to me by d skul authority.wat can i say to defend dis certificate incase i won.thanx.god bless yu all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.