Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:23 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (941139 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2012
femsoj: WE've all been waiting since last year october when we played the lottery.we dat we are having low case number shd just be thankful to God,abi wetin those with high case number go do?
You are right sir,we have to be thankfull...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2012
Tiwanna: concerning the second draw, the Ghanaian us embassy said there will be no second draw, and in the dv2014 reg webpage they said the following concerning those who will register during the registration period i quote

DV-2014 entrants may enter their confirmation information through the link below starting at noon (EDT) on May 1, 2013. The DV-2014 registration period opens on October 2, 2012, and closes on November 3, 2012. DV-2014 entrants should keep their confirmation number until at least June 30, 2014. Additional entries may be selected in October 2013.

my question is this: is the random selection going to be holding twice or what?
anything that has a MAY can never be said for certain let us wait and see
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2012
ola4yinka: Pls house need to clarify something, after playing as a married person n u are selected can u go for the interview alone and tell them that u wish to let ur partner n children join u later that u want to go alone and get settled in first?....
Secondly, is it ok to go with 2012 ssce result with 2004 gce.. Pls response needed, thanks.
am not sure but i guess they all have to be present during the interview even if they are going to join later
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2012
Gentiger:

Not needed BUT may be REQUIRED.....Nigerians in the house take a cue from this. It's not needed, but you got nothing to loose if you can afford to have one around.
u just like looking for excuse for your claims,my post is for ghanians and not Nigerians. The question was posted on ghana Embassy facebook website and reply was made saying it may not be needed. For Nigerians, someone(2013 DV winner) mailed lagos embassy about AOS and he got a straight reply that IT IS NOT NEEDED FOR NAIJA DV WINNERS
SO if i say it maybe needed for ghanians, does that mean Nigerians should also go and get it? Is Nigeria same as ghana?
You just dey fall my hand as a lawyer, i doubt if you can ever win a minor court case.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2012
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2012
temmytanny: u just like looking for excuse for your claims,my post is for ghanians and not Nigerians. The question was posted on ghana Embassy facebook website and reply was made saying it may not be needed. For Nigerians, someone(2013 DV winner) mailed lagos embassy about AOS and he got a straight reply that IT IS NOT NEEDED FOR NAIJA DV WINNERS
SO if i say it maybe needed for ghanians, does that mean Nigerians should also go and get it? Is Nigeria same as ghana?
You just dey fall my hand as a lawyer, i doubt if you can ever win a minor court case.
Temytanny pour ice water on your words. i believe he is great lawyer he just wants to be careful
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2012
adzovia:
Temytanny poor ice water on your words. i believe he is great lawyer he just wants to be careful
Great what? have you checked his past posts? please do from the begining. He hardly comment as lawyer. Am not saying people shouldnt be careful,but stressing yourself on wht isnt needed is what i dont want people to do. You are seeing AOS as easy thing cos you got it easily,not many may get it as easy as you got yours. Many people here in US are always careful of revealing things like that. What am letting people (esp in naija) to avoid is severing their relationship with their hosts here in US.It took someone here over one year to get his GC cos of this AOS he requested from his host in 2011,infact the host dint accommondate him again.I dont need to tell stories, i know what am saying
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2012
adzovia:
Temytanny pour ice water on your words. i believe he is great lawyer he just wants to be careful
when is your interview/ pls make sure you come back and tell us if they collected the AOS from you during ur interview
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2012
temmytanny: when is your interview/ pls make sure you come back and tell us if they collected the AOS from you during ur interview
this is my honest opinion. the two of you are right. u are right in seeing to it that no one severe their relationship with their host due to aos. then again the lawyer is also thinking about someone being refused visa due to aos. so in conclussion find out if u need it and whiles aaking for it do not be forceful. as for the interview is this month i will share my experience.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2012
Am a little bit less busy,i think i should tell u guys the secret of how i won this dv2013.Some won it by luck and some won it by prayer,but i am one of those dat won by prayer.i entered the draw for the first time in my life on the 15th of october 2011,the second day which was on the 16th,i started 3days prayer and fasting and my main focus while praying was winning the lottery.After the fasting,i always make sure dat i wake up in the mid nite at least once in a week to pray to God holding my confirmation number in my hand.There was public holiday on May 1st and i was unable to check the result dat day because i only have access to internet only when am in the office.The following day when i got to the office,the first thing i did was to check the result and to God be the glory,a guy playing the dv lottery for the first just won.Our prayer will all be answered in Jesus

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2012
ferdiii:

You've got something to tighten then. You and this document!

I thank God I'm not the one issuing it for a fee. Just want people to take extra measure in their own interest not mine.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2012
adzovia:
this is my honest opinion. the two of you are right. u are right in seeing to it that no one severe their relationship with their host due to aos. then again the lawyer is also thinking about someone being refused visa due to aos. so in conclussion find out if u need it and whiles aaking for it do not be forceful. as for the interview is this month i will share my experience.
thats what am asking people over the world to do,FIND OUT IF YOU NEED IT! but he saying diff thing. I bet you with the statement from the Ghana Embassy,you wont be denied visa if you dont present it.They said maybe cos it might be needed in some cases not all. This is English and not spanish!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dridowu: 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2012
femsoj: Am a little bit less busy,i think i should tell u guys the secret of how i won this dv2013.Some won it by luck and some won it by prayer,but i am one of those dat won by prayer.i entered the draw for the first time in my life on the 15th of october 2011,the second day which was on the 16th,i started 3days prayer and fasting and my main focus while praying was winning the lottery.After the fasting,i always make sure dat i wake up in the mid nite at least once in a week to pray to God holding my confirmation number in my hand.There was public holiday on May 1st and i was unable to check the result dat day because i only have access to internet only when am in the office.The following day when i got to the office,the first thing i did was to check the result and to God be the glory,a guy playing the dv lottery for the first just won.Our prayer will all be answered in Jesus
PRAYER IS THE KEY
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2012
temmytanny: u just like looking for excuse for your claims,my post is for ghanians and not Nigerians. The question was posted on ghana Embassy facebook website and reply was made saying it may not be needed. For Nigerians, someone(2013 DV winner) mailed lagos embassy about AOS and he got a straight reply that IT IS NOT NEEDED FOR NAIJA DV WINNERS

I expected nothing less from you. I am used to it by now. That not withstanding, let the public make an informed and balanced decision. I have not said it's needed. I have only suggested people who can afford to get it do so since it is stated in their rule that it's at the discretion of the CO to demand for it or otherwise. If I understand English well enough, that's exactly what the US embassy in Ghana is doing...WILL NOT BE NEEDED BUT MAY BE DEMANDED.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2012
Gentiger:

I expected nothing less from you. I am used to it by now. That not withstanding, let the public make an informed and balanced decision. I have not said it's needed. I have only suggested people who can afford to get it do so since it is stated in their rule that it's at the discretion of the CO to demand for it or otherwise. If I understand English well enough, that's exactly what the US embassy in Ghana is doing...WILL NOT BE NEEDED BUT MAY BE DEMANDED.
you stil dey fall my hand i swear

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2012
temmytanny: thats what am asking people over the world to do,FIND OUT IF YOU NEED IT! but he saying diff thing. I bet you with the statement from the Ghana Embassy,you wont be denied visa if you dont present it.They said maybe cos it might be needed in some cases not all. This is English and not spanish!

Don't BET on your visa. Temmy already got his and is settled in US. Do what you can even if you need to go the extra mile to secure yours. WILL NOT BE NEEDED BUT MAY BE DEMANDED!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2012
Gentiger:

Don't BET on your visa. Temmy already got his and is settled in US. Do what you can even if you need to go the extra mile to secure yours. WILL NOT BE NEEDED BUT MAY BE DEMANDED!
I pray you get yours too
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2012
temmytanny: you stil dey fall my hand i swear

We're here to compliment each others efforts and not to rubbish one another. As much as I try not to dispute with some of your posts which often are not thought-thru, I still have enough respect for your persons not to disparage you but to make my input independent of yours. I wish you can respect peoples honest opinions even when it hurts your ego.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2012
temmytanny: I pray you get yours too

Amen! I take that as coming from a good man with a good heart.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kemzone2003: 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2012
temmytanny: you stil dey fall my hand i swear
I THINK GENTIGER IS STRUGGLING WITH WHAT ELSE HE CAN CONTRIBUTE TO THIS THREAD AND DESPERATELY HOLDING ON TO AOS.....FIRST IT WAS AUTHETICATING BIRTH CERTIFICATE IN ABUJA THEN AOS...TEMMY GIVE IT UP PLS....

ANYONE WHO CAN GET AN AOS PLS DO IF YOU CANT DONT....END OF STORY
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2012
Gentiger:

We're here to compliment each others efforts and not to rubbish one another. As much as I try not to dispute with some of your posts which often are not thought-thru, I still have enough respect for your persons not to disparage you but to make my input independent of yours. I wish you can respect peoples honest opinions even when it hurts your ego.
Ego? whose Ego? I dey laugh in spanish grin grin grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2012
Kemzone2003:
I THINK GENTIGER IS STRUGGLING WITH WHAT ELSE HE CAN CONTRIBUTE TO THIS THREAD AND DESPERATELY HOLDING ON TO AOS.....FIRST IT WAS AUTHETICATING BIRTH CERTIFICATE IN ABUJA THEN AOS...TEMMY GIVE IT UP PLS....

ANYONE WHO CAN GET AN AOS PLS DO IF YOU CANT DONT.....END OF STORY
Thank you sir, i wont comment again

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2012
every time i come here i laugh @ another temmy and gentiger fight shocked. the both of you have spoken well wink, let those that are involve make a decision for themselves. this issue is very simple. am sure that if the both of u dnt come to a once and for all end of this aos battle it will continue until dv2013 is over.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2012
Kemzone2003:

ANYONE WHO CAN GET AN AOS PLS DO IF YOU CANT DONT....END OF STORY

You've done marvelously well here and your inputs are quite outstanding but my friend, don't join issues with me cos I respect your persons. Your last line is what I have echoed loudly but Temmy wants to drown it. I owe everyone here a duty of care to ensure we all get it right. Read my posts on AOS and understand we aren't saying anything different.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2012
Gentiger:

You've done marvelously well here and your inputs are quite outstanding but my friend, don't join issues with me cos I respect your persons. Your last line is what I have echoed loudly but Temmy wants to drown it. I owe everyone here a duty of care to ensure we all get it right. Read my posts on AOS and understand we aren't saying anything different.
Drown? River niger or southlake river in US? pls let me know
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2012
Tiwanna: every time i come here i laugh @ another temmy and gentiger fight shocked. the both of you have spoken well wink, let those that are involve make a decision for themselves. this issue is very simple. am sure that if the both of u dnt come to a once and for all end of this aos battle it will continue until dv2013 is over.

Incidentally my dear, it's Temmy who always pulls the troubled string. I wish he could let me be.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kemzone2003: 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2012
Gentiger:

IF THAT IS YOUR CASE GENTIGER...U NEED NOT RE-ECHO THIS AOS ISSUE ANYTIME IT IS MENTIONED....DROP THIS CASE...

75% OF DV WINNERS ARE POOR GUYS WHO HAVE NO IMMEDIATE RELATIVE IN THE US...

AND THE ISSUE OF AOS WILL ONLY MAKE THEIR STOMACH TURN AND START RUNNING ABOUT..SO PLS EVERYONE SHOULD DROP THIS ISSUE
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kemzone2003: 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2012
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:28pm On Oct 12, 2012
Gentiger:

Incidentally my dear, it's Temmy who always pulls the troubled string. I wish he could let me be.
ok sir,but will counter you anytime you drop [b]S**T[/b]again
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2012
Kemzone2003: BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!
i hope your breaking news can help change the topic here
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lillaowow(m): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2012
Tiwanna: every time i come here i laugh @ another temmy and gentiger fight shocked. the both of you have spoken well wink, let those that are involve make a decision for themselves. this issue is very simple. am sure that if the both of u dnt come to a once and for all end of this aos battle it will continue until dv2013 is over.

happy birthday ma'am
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2012
temmytanny: ok sir,but will counter you anytime you drop [b]S**T[/b]again

You really are a soft nut to crack.

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.