Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,581 members, 7,937,653 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:43 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (939386 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2012
guys i realised long ago that temmytanny and gentiger are just joking with their words u guys should not take them seriously especially when they decide to be on each other's throat. i bet the two of them have been talking on phone.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
adzovia: guys i realised long ago that temmytanny and gentiger are just joking with their words u guys should not take them seriously especially when they decide to be on each other's throat. i bet the two of them have been talking on phone.

Hahahahaha! You want my phone to hang or catch virus?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2012
Tiwanna:

gentiger show some respect at least. it is unwise to put temmy's wife in this discussion/beef u have with temmy. settle it with him and leave his wife outta it. this is the second time u are calling her. hmmm

I won't be surprised if Tiwanna and Temmytanny are one and same person. There are other psudo names he goes by.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2012
temmytanny: Thank you my sister,if i talk now them go say i dey yab him

temmy no talk just they watch! I believe the embassy will accept btw NECO/WASSCE acept u didt ve credit in both english n maths that may likely let them nt to acept
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2012
adzovia: guys i realised long ago that temmytanny and gentiger are just joking with their words u guys should not take them seriously especially when they decide to be on each other's throat. i bet the two of them have been talking on phone.

Adzovia, which of the State in US are you going.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 12:52pm On Oct 25, 2012
Larissa2x:

OK, lets see... I was called d 1st time to submit my documents (photocopy and originals) and to make the payment and take my finger prints, I was also asked then when I intend to travel. Don't forget to go with ur UK visa or Leave to Remain. Since I didn't have the affidavit of support I used my bank statement from the last 3 months. Then I was called back again for the interview proper. The guy asked if I'd applied before, how I applied and to what website (I couldn't remember the exact website so I said it was something.travelstate.gov or such), he asked if I paid to apply and I said no. Then asked if I was married or have kids, asked if I had someone in the US to stay with when I arrive and if that person is a US citizen and how they became one and if they are married, have kids, etc, asked what's my relationship with said person and where do they live. Asked me if I had any savings I intended to take along with me and how much. Then asked me where I had my secondary education and university degrees, and what courses. Asked my current occupation and asked what occupation I intend to do in the US. Also asked if I'd had any issues with the police in any country. And then he said the visa's been approved, asked me to fill out a form and submit to some courier guys there in the embassy so they'll send my passport and visa back to me. Cost £36 for that last bit. There u go, if there's anything else u need to know pls ask. I'll send u the email in a bit.

Also, if ur having ur interview in London, u aren't allowed to take mobile phones, keys with fobs, earphones, etc into the embassy. There's a pharmacy down the road called Gould where u can store them for £3. Was really convenient.

Congrats once again n thnx for ur mail. Check ur inbox pls.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2012
Gentiger:

I won't be surprised if Tiwanna and Temmytanny are one and same person. There are other psudo names he goes by.

i dey laugh.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jay92: 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2012
@adzovia.congrats.
we thank God for ur success.my journey is yet to begin.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sunday45: 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2012
God is able
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chybabe200: 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2012
temmytanny: i will not reply ur post again cos looking at the date you registered,where you registered and your IP address draw alot of suspicion.(DOUBLE FACED GENTIGER)hehehehehehehehehe grin grin grin

Na wetin I dey read so? I don dey loose my rep for you. You just dey fall person hand.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babbs45: 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2012
Tiwanna:

gentiger show some respect at least. it is unwise to put temmy's wife in this discussion/beef u have with temmy. settle it with him and leave his wife outta it. this is the second time u are calling her. hmmm
This is what you get messing with Gentiger. Lol.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 2:05pm On Oct 25, 2012
Once again, the World is watching.
"Mo n so t'emi o",

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Adzovia, which of the State in US are you going.
i will let u know
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
babbs45: This is what you get messing with Gentiger. Lol.

My dear, if there's any language of persuasion that guy understands, you guys should use it to tell him to get off my back. I take no pleasure running him down. Just let him allow me be.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by DonKool1: 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2012
babbs45: This is what you get messing with Gentiger. Lol.

Says a lot about you and Gentiger for those who know the background to that statement and have the insight to read between the lines.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by DonKool1: 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2012
Teetopic: Pls house,ar dey not selecting second batch again?

As i understand it, the answer to that question rest on a small exercise in statistics/probability.
1. You calculate the percentage of visa that nigeria is entitled to (is it max 6% of the 55,000)
2. Then, you start monitoring how many selectees have submitted dsp122 to KCC becos - since they select more than the available number of visas, the second selection will be determined by the response of selectees.
The less the number of response from selectees, the more the chances of a second draw.

I believe they will BUT the thing to do now for everybody is to apply for DV-2014.

It wouldn't affect your consideration for a second draw in DV-2013 at all and while the 2nd draw can happen anytime, registration for DV-2014 will be closing soon.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2012
Gentiger:

Post your link. It will be beneficial to all. As for Tiwana's claims, it's okay if your sister was admitted in these mushroom private universities desperate for students irrespective of JAMB score. Tell me she's in a state, Federal or any of the renowned Private universities and I will label your claims as false.
I should be asking for u to tell us where u got the info that u can't combine certificates from different examination bodies.
You came up with that claim and it will help us all where u got ur info from.
I know its not mentioned anywhere on their site that u can't combine certificates from different exam bodies.
Besides ppl combine that I know of so I wonder where u got u lines. While I'm willing to learn I will like for u to pls visit the link for instructons for selectees: Civil Documents-
www.travel.state.gov/visa_4760.html

Collapse the 'Required DV Qualifying Education or Work Experience' aspect and Pls take your time to read carefully and show us where it was stated u can't combine certificates of different exam bodies.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2012
Tiwanna:

tanx dearie
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2012
heheheheheheheheheheh i dey laugh oooo grin grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2012
tycoon77:

temmy no talk just they watch! I believe the embassy will accept btw NECO/WASSCE acept u didt ve credit in both english n maths that may likely let them nt to acept
ok sir,i even have a testimony to give next week
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2012
Tiwanna:

i dey laugh.
in wat language are you laughing? me i dey laugh in spanish huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuuh grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2012
jack_syno:
I should be asking for u to tell us where u got the info that u can't combine certificates from different examination bodies.
You came up with that claim and it will help us all where u got ur info from.
I know its not mentioned anywhere on their site that u can't combine certificates from different exam bodies.
Besides ppl combine that I know of so I wonder where u got u lines. While I'm willing to learn I will like for u to pls visit the link for instructons for selectees: Civil Documents-
www.travel.state.gov/visa_4760.html

Collapse the 'Required DV Qualifying Education or Work Experience' aspect and Pls take your time to read carefully and show us where it was stated u can't combine certificates of different exam bodies.
information and researches makes you more knowledgeable, some people should learn from this. tanx JACK
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2012
temmytanny: information and researches makes you more knowledgeable, some people should learn from this. tanx JACK
Honestly my bro, I don't know where in d world that guy is getting his info from.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2012
Pls can any1 tell me when is likely i get my 2nl. My CN 000005** my forms were delivered on the 10th of this month. Thanks in advance![color=#000099][/color]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2012
dammymye: Pls can any1 tell me when is likely i get my 2nl. My CN 000005** my forms were delivered on the 10th of this month. Thanks in advance![color=#000099][/color]
You have to be on the look out any moment from now cos if you had sent it earlier,you would have had ur interview this month.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2012
jack_syno:
Honestly my bro, I don't know where in d world that guy is getting his info from.
And no document or link to back it up,thats why i keep having grudges with him.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2012
Gentiger:

I rest my case. This was exactly how I was talked down when I said on this forum that 5 CREDIT passes without maths and English will get you nowhere. I have nothing to gain or loose advising people to be too cautious not to loose a lifetime opportunity.

Simply come out plain on how you got such info and no one will argue with you. You cant just come up with stufs and expect everyone will jump at it!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
chybabe200:

Gentiger I go advice you make you no mind this pple. Plenty pple for this forum understands wetin you dey talk. The few wety dey always yab u no dey happy say u dey oppose their views. Make I tell you, every genuine selectee listens to u and does wetin you say. Read posts for 2 previous pages and see pples talking abt NPC and authenticating it even though these ogas no gree you talk. We dey enjoy you jare. If I be you, just they post wetin you know say be true. People read and make a decision. No follow them argue.

Wow so surprised the issue of NPC authentication is up here again.
Na wao. One thing is certain - u don't need authenticate nothing you are taking along with you to the embassy for your interview - NPC inclusive. Go to their site and check d civil documents needed for your interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2012
@temmytanny. Thanks buddy, that means i should be getting every required document ready. Thanks!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2012
seal777: He registered DV 2013 as married ( even though they were just dating back then without a formal marriage done ) but unforunately they are no longer in good terms again while he is committed to someone else but he just discovered he has been selected in the current dv lottery 2013.

His case number is current for October already, He need to submit his application forms to KCC as soon as possible but He cant get back with his Ex Girlfriend as this would affect his current relationship with his fiancee ( She is aware of the scenario as we speak ) .

PLEASE ADVICE, WHATS THE WAY OUT?.
Honestly, this is gonna lead to what we don't need on this forum if he must pursue his american dream.
He shouldn't have made such a mistake.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2012
seal777: He registered DV 2013 as married ( even though they were just dating back then without a formal marriage done ) but unforunately they are no longer in good terms again while he is committed to someone else but he just discovered he has been selected in the current dv lottery 2013.

His case number is current for October already, He need to submit his application forms to KCC as soon as possible but He cant get back with his Ex Girlfriend as this would affect his current relationship with his fiancee ( She is aware of the scenario as we speak ) .

PLEASE ADVICE, WHATS THE WAY OUT?.
this issue is simple some people in Africa this days live with men they are not married to. everyone sees it as marriage maybe because the lady got pregnant for you. i believe you should explain to the co. this people are human beings and they understand issues explain to your co and pray. remember always tell the truth that is all they want
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jacksyno(m): 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2012
temmytanny: really tight here but i will advice he continues with the ex
Honeslty, its unfortunate - Going ahead with the ex when they weren't legally married is questionable as there's no marriage cert to present (unless them wan do am d naija way of getting things done at all cost).
I'm not sure is the right thing to do. Sad how he can't present a divorce cert cos there was no marriage in d first place and the present girl in his life is aware of every and probably won't want for him start something the nigerian way to getting whatever we want to get.
While I admit its a tight one, I will add by saying its a very slim chance to a happy ending.

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.