Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,647 members, 7,979,192 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:03 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (945696 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 3:34pm On Dec 29, 2012
abosedekolawole: mr. gentiger, do u think with dat i am good to go and i wont face any difficulty on interview day. moreover how do i go about doing this harmonization of name and the amount involved. wat about the mistake on my testimonial i.e the date of birth

Go to a high court and tell them you desire to do confirmation or harmonization of name. They already have a template.

When they are done, proceed to any national newspaper for public notification. Everything won't cost more than N5500. It's far better than taking unnecessary chances.

Also do an affidavit to correct the defect in your birth date.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Opoki(m): 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2012
@all, thanks so much for your advice... Special thanks to Mr. Ifeanyi.Abdul. I made up my mind to include my wife and children as benefeciaries. I can't see myself coping for 5yrs without my family and at a moment, the issues has set up a little rift, My wife has been so emotional about it, i've been having sleepless nights full of thought,if all i have to risk is $3000, i will, and will keep you guys updated. I'll send the DSP forms 2moro and start hoping on God.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 3:43pm On Dec 29, 2012
emebeteaderashn: thank you for the response bro,but my typo is on the edv registration form letter E was misspelled to A on my middle name and i sent the forms back using the correct spelling and i attached a short note explaining the situation,also i called kcc and the women on the other side told me it was fine as long as i used the correct spelling on the forms,and i went to court to get an affidavit but they told me to come after 20 days,my interview is after 6 days,pls pls house have a say on this, thankyou
dont worry typo error in the initial entry should not scare you so long as the forms you sent are correct. You dont need that affidavit coz in your 2NL its the correct one that is written and so are your other documents. Go pick your visa it is wellwink
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 3:44pm On Dec 29, 2012
abosedekolawole: mr. gentiger, do u think with dat i am good to go and i wont face any difficulty on interview day. moreover how do i go about doing this harmonization of name and the amount involved. wat about the mistake on my testimonial i.e the date of birth
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2012
Opoki: @all, thanks so much for your advice... Special thanks to Mr. Ifeanyi.Abdul. I made up my mind to include my wife and children as benefeciaries. I can't see myself coping for 5yrs without my family and at a moment, the issues has set up a little rift, My wife has been so emotional about it, i've been having sleepless nights full of thought,if all i have to risk is $3000, i will, and will keep you guys updated. I'll send the DSP forms 2moro and start hoping on God.
Start saving by sending the forms online not courier. Follow your heart and by the grace of God you wil be victorious.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 3:54pm On Dec 29, 2012
[quote author=Opoki]@all, thanks so much for your advice... Special thanks to Mr. Ifeanyi.Abdul. I made up my mind to include my wife and children as benefeciaries. + wink
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mohamedshire: 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2012
hi every body, i am from Somalia and i will be interviewed at Nairobi in February i have two questions:

1)i filled form 230,Addis ababa to be the place that i will be interviewed, but they told me to come Nairobi,so can i change my interview place.

2)do i need to take affidavit support form with my interview, if i do not take it what would happen.

please write me soon my friends
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 4:18pm On Dec 29, 2012
mohamed shire: hi every body, i am from Somalia and i will be interviewed at Nairobi in February i have two questions:

1)i filled form 230,Addis ababa to be the place that i will be interviewed, but they told me to come Nairobi,so can i change my interview place.

2g)do i need to take affidavit support form with my interview, if i do not take it what would happen.

Wish u goodluck but will advice u google US embassy in Nairobi and their requirement cos rules may vary based on country cos for We Nigerians, no afidavit of support is needed.once more, goodluck and we are waiting for ur testimony here
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2012
Opoki: @all, thanks so much for your advice... Special thanks to Mr. Ifeanyi.Abdul. I made up my mind to include my wife and children as benefeciaries. I can't see myself coping for 5yrs without my family and at a moment, the issues has set up a little rift, My wife has been so emotional about it, i've been having sleepless nights full of thought,if all i have to risk is $3000, i will, and will keep you guys updated. I'll send the DSP forms 2moro and start hoping on God.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2012
mohamed shire: hi every body, i am from Somalia and i will be interviewed at Nairobi in February i have two questions:

2)do i need to take affidavit support form with my interview, if i do not take it what would happen.

mohamed, KCC has a reason to schedule your interview in my country. Please comply with them or you will be put under administrative processing for some months. You never know! Peace be upon you brother. Yes you need affidavit of support or a good sum of money in your account.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2012
u wld make it just hope in God........he performz wonderz
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 4:25pm On Dec 29, 2012

But wait my friend! Who told u to go to nairobi? Was that the venue scheduled in your 2nl?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2012
As u did add them now just wait and see the power of favour of God at work.Never underate the power of women and favour cos am a living witness. I've been applying since 2002 but never won until I did my marriage in 2011 and the favour clicked.Believe me u must surely testify here if you make prayer your password in Jesus name , afterall ur selection was also miracle and favour plays 90% of all things in this journey.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 4:38pm On Dec 29, 2012
Spoondar: mohamed, KCC has a reason to schedule your interview in my country. Please comply with them or you will be put under administrative processing for some months. You never know! Peace be upon you brother. Yes you need affidavit of support or a good sum of money in your account.
Spoondar, u are from Kenya? The guy is in safe hand.just educate him on the requirement for your countrymen. How is Nairobi?. Hope u will fly with your national carrier cos there are lots of their advert here on the billboard. Cheers
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2012
chirpywest:
Spoondar, u are from Kenya? The guy is in safe hand.just educate him on the requirement for your countrymen. How is Nairobi?. Hope u will fly with your national carrier cos there are lots of their advert here on the billboard. Cheers
yes am from Kenya, what Mohammed Shire needs is an affidavit of support or good sum of money in his account and he is good to go. If he lands on a good CO she might not ask for it at all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 5:41pm On Dec 29, 2012
Gud day my good ppl in d aos, pls i hv ds little problm nw, i just discovered ds week dt my 0 level cert is mssng, my interview is in 7days tym pls wot can i do? I hve my university cert @ hand nw, so is it possible i go 4 my interview wt my o level statement+d computer printout +scratch card. I hv d photocopy of d msplaced cert also pls i need ur urgent advice pls. I'm criosly in nid of ur candid advice plsss...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2012
Spoondar: yes am from Kenya, what Mohammed Shire needs is an affidavit of support or good sum of money in his account and he is good to go. If he lands on a good CO she might not ask for it at all.
Is statement of account or afidavit of support part of requirement in Kenya?. We don't need such here in naija ooh
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mohamedshire: 5:46pm On Dec 29, 2012
Spoondar: mohamed, KCC has a reason to schedule your interview in my country. Please comply with them or you will be put under administrative processing for some months. You never know! Peace be upon you brother. Yes you need affidavit of support or a good sum of money in your account.

thanks bro r u kenyan ? what kind of reason can kcc have on me. can you elaborate a bit for me pls.

spoondar can u also tell me how about the interviews in nairobi in general and the officers there.

spoondar can u also tell me the cost of medical examination in nairobi, and the needs of taking medical examination

write me soon pls
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2012
Remmy488: Gud day my good ppl in d aos, pls i hv ds little problm nw, i just discovered ds week dt my 0 level cert is mssng, my interview is in 7days tym pls wot can i do? I hve my university cert @ hand nw, so is it possible i go 4 my interview wt my o level statement+d computer printout +scratch card. I hv d photocopy of d msplaced cert also pls i need ur urgent advice pls.
my dear u ought to knw b4 now,try scratch card
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2012
[quote author=jidedon2000@yah] my dear u ought to knw b4 now,try scratch card.

Yea i did bt i tot i had it whre all my docs are kept, bt wen i eventually got hom 4rm whr i'm servng i dscoverd it wasnt part d docs i kept thre n i've bn searchng 4 it bt stil i'vent found it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2012
emybaby2:
Plz that one is a big lie. When i registered for the lottery, i registered alone but when the result came out and i won, i called the kccdv at kentucky and they said i can include my husband provided i bring a proof of my marriage during the interview. I send the forms to them eventhough i made lots of mistakes and resend it 3 times. They still took it. The 2NL came with my husband as the beneficiary.
If the man had not send his form yet to kcc or he send it before and the 2NL is not given to him, let him resend it with the name of his wife and children. Goodluck to him.

Have you been issued with a visa along with your husband? That's the one I am most interested In. KCC will add because you complained. It now for the Embassy to play according to the DV rules. I truly pray your cases be an exception to the general rule. Seeing you testify is my pleasure. I respond to people's questions based on laid down rules.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 6:21pm On Dec 29, 2012
Remmy488: Gud day my good ppl in d aos, pls i hv ds little problm nw, i just discovered ds week dt my 0 level cert is mssng, my interview is in 7days tym pls wot can i do? I hve my university cert @ hand nw, so is it possible i go 4 my interview wt my o level statement+d computer printout +scratch card. I hv d photocopy of d msplaced cert also pls i need ur urgent advice pls.

you are good to go with all you just mentioned.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2012
mohamed shire:

thanks bro r u kenyan ? what kind of reason can kcc have on me. can you elaborate a bit for me pls.

spoondar can u also tell me how about the interviews in nairobi in general and the officers there

write me soon pls
First of all i am not a brother i am a sister. You see if your nationality is Somalia and the US doesnt have offices in your country, this means they col d shots here for you. Nairobi is their choice if i were you i wil do it there. Dont forget that they tend to scrutinize pple of your nationality like hell. Remember this is a race we are yet to win so dont give them a reason to doubt you and maybe you'l never get that interview scheduled for Addis Ababa. Nairobi office is friendly and more success from there. Am going for interview end of February inshaallah! About medical you need to call IOM and book an appointment be in Nairobi 1 week to your interview, medical is around 250 dolars depending your country immunisation jabs.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2012
Gud day my good ppl in d aos, pls i hv ds little problm nw, i just discovered ds week dt my 0 level cert is mssng, my interview is in 7days tym pls wot can i do? I hve my university cert @ hand nw, so is it possible i go 4 my interview wt my o level statement+d computer printout +scratch card. I hv d photocopy of d msplaced cert also pls i need ur urgent advice pls. I'm criosly in nid of ur candid advice plsss...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2012
mohamed shire:
and spoondar can u also tell me the cost of medical examination in nairobi, and the needs of taking medical examination

write me soon pls
Plis call +254731974031 the International Organisation for Migration Nairobi 4th Ngong Avenue to book for your medSical test the jabs might be many or less. This is the only place to take medical test in Nairobi. Dont show up at the embassy without your medical test sealed envelope.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2012
Remmy488: Gud day my good ppl in d aos, pls i hv ds little problm nw, i just discovered ds week dt my 0 level cert is mssng, my interview is in 7days tym pls wot can i do? I hve my university cert @ hand nw, so is it possible i go 4 my interview wt my o level statement+d computer printout +scratch card. I hv d photocopy of d msplaced cert also pls i need ur urgent advice pls. I'm criosly in nid of ur candid advice plsss...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2012
Remmy488: Gud day my good ppl in d aos, pls i hv ds little problm nw, i just discovered ds week dt my 0 level cert is mssng, my interview is in 7days tym pls wot can i do? I hve my university cert @ hand nw, so is it possible i go 4 my interview wt my o level statement+d computer printout +scratch card. I hv d photocopy of d msplaced cert also pls i need ur urgent advice pls. I'm criosly in nid of ur candid advice plsss...
bros, u have got no cause for alarm. Just go with your waec testimonial as well as a waec scratch card. The Lord is your strength.
The visa is already yours IJN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2012
bros, you have taken a major decision in ur life, with regard to living the american dream. I pray for you, that as u embark on this journey, rules shall be bent for the sake of ur family in Jesus Name. And u shall come out from d embassy singing songs of victory.
May God help you!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 7:37pm On Dec 29, 2012
ifeanyi.abdul:
Women have this sense of intuition and I respect them a lot: I just got this advise from my wife for MR. OPOKI!
From her heart she has offered this advice as the best: It's better you include your wife and children in your forms as your dependents and beneficiaries and return the form back to KCC! She frankly told me that the CO's are human beings and not spirits. If they see your sincerity and see evidence of marriage certificate, wedding pictures, albums, etc. they may issue you all visas. In every rule, there may be exceptions. In this case, 2 things counts: Honesty and of Course, Favour from God almighty. She said you got nothing to loose, except that in the worst case scenario, you loose the following:
1. 3,000 dollars
2. You are denied visa

You gain the following if you are denied visa
1) You gain your wife and children
2) Since it is DV lottery, every year, the enteries of previous years are cancelled and fresh lotteries are drawn: so therefore you have another opportunity to play DV 2015 and beyond and God Can Make His Face Shine On You Anyday, Anytime. That's why he is God!!

I stand to be corrected, you will not be disqualified from ever playing the lottery, if at all you are disqualified.
Sir, from my heart, I think you should go for the interview with all your dependents after submitting your forms to kcc and God will favour you!
Same thing i told him. Include them.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2012

Go to the High court and certify as true copy the duplicate copy of your school certificate. Attach also your printout and scratch card. That should fix it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2012
i just arrived in the USA i had a though time but i thank God i have arrived safely

6 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogbonlowob: 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2012
adzovia: i just arrived in the USA i had a though time but i thank God i have arrived safely
Wow! You made it sweetheart! I am so glad! Welcome to God's own country! We'll gist later!

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.