Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,676 members, 7,951,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:49 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (941148 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2013
akshow77: I just want to thank The Lord for accomplishing the great work he started.I landed safe and sound yesterday in New York JFK airport around 5pm New York time.I commenced the journey by getting to the airport on the evening of the 8th of January since my check-in was scheduled for 3am of the following morning.I was surprised to meet some of my co-travelers for the flight sleeping on the bare floor of MMA! The flight took off as scheduled and landed after 4hours in Casablanca. There was a stopover of 2 hours before we took a connecting flight to New York.The flight was unnecessarily delayed for close to an hour because of lot of people connecting the same flight.After about 8hours in the air we landed in New York JFK.After waiting for almost 2hours at the customs ,I was finally ushered into the United States officially.One important thing I noticed at customs is that there are several DV winners from the Francophone countries. A friend of my brother was already waiting for me at the arrival,he then led me through the airport train to New York subway to connect to Manhattan.From here,I boarded a bus for a 3 hour trip to Binghamton.From here my brother picked me up for a trip of almost 45minutes to Elmira.I will like to use this medium to thank all contributors on this forum.For all waiting to be current and those waiting for their interview,I pray for the divine favor of God on you.God bless America!
congrats 2 u akshow,finaly ur own journey has ended,nw remainin SSN nd Green card.all tanx 2 JESUS CHRIST

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2013
akshow77: I just want to thank The Lord for accomplishing the great work he started.I landed safe and sound yesterday in New York JFK airport around 5pm New York time.I commenced the journey by getting to the airport on the evening of the 8th of January since my check-in was scheduled for 3am of the following morning.I was surprised to meet some of my co-travelers for the flight sleeping on the bare floor of MMA! The flight took off as scheduled and landed after 4hours in Casablanca. There was a stopover of 2 hours before we took a connecting flight to New York.The flight was unnecessarily delayed for close to an hour because of lot of people connecting the same flight.After about 8hours in the air we landed in New York JFK.After waiting for almost 2hours at the customs ,I was finally ushered into the United States officially.One important thing I noticed at customs is that there are several DV winners from the Francophone countries. A friend of my brother was already waiting for me at the arrival,he then led me through the airport train to New York subway to connect to Manhattan.From here,I boarded a bus for a 3 hour trip to Binghamton.From here my brother picked me up for a trip of almost 45minutes to Elmira.I will like to use this medium to thank all contributors on this forum.For all waiting to be current and those waiting for their interview,I pray for the divine favor of God on you.God bless America!
congrats 2 u akshow,finaly ur own journey has ended,nw remainin SSN nd Green card.all tanx 2 JESUS CHRIST

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 11:02pm On Jan 10, 2013
nero xp: Pls houz,let me jst treat dis issue once nd 4 all.in my waec,i hav D7 in English nd i hav B3 in Maths...am i ok wit dis lyk dis? Nd 2ndly i hav credits all through in my Neco,but de certificate is nt out yet nd i hav my Waec cert wit me..but i hav my statement of result 4 neco nd testimonial.pls gentiger or any xperience person shuld help,tanx.

It better u go wit ur NECO statement of result n ur testimonial since u have credit in both maths n english in ur NECO...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2013
faith is the substance of things hope for the evidence of thing not seen.
guys cheer up¶™¶™¶™…We get there.
We shall get our visa soonest. 17@@@
pls Opoki rember Titanic.

Bros¶ @ Allybert,@and Dv guru AdereemiiiiiiThank 4 d answers given to my question. 4 those going 4 interview very soon,tough times dont last tough people do© wish U all the best.

Congrat@remmmmmmyπππππ.

check 4 paid jobs in the US @
www.careerbuilder.com.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Opoki(m): 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2013
faithman2020: faith is the substance of things hope for the evidence of thing not seen.
guys cheer up¶™¶™¶™…We get there.
We shall get our visa soonest. 17@@@
pls Opoki rember Titanic.

Bros¶ @ Allybert,@and Dv guru AdereemiiiiiiThank 4 d answers given to my question. 4 those going 4 interview very soon,tough times dont last tough people do© wish U all the best.

Congrat@remmmmmmyπππππ.
words...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 12:49am On Jan 11, 2013
Pls peep.....I cleared all my papers on GCE 2009,buh ds tym arnd ws searchn for my testimonial couldn't find t.pls cld ds hav any effect on me during my interview.if any idea on wat to do.pls pls.....I need ur help here.tnx

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by msaki: 2:55am On Jan 11, 2013
Guys i need your help::em 2013DV selectee(EAST AFRICA),ive arldy sent my forms to kentucky since june 2o12 and they confirmed that they receivd the forms BUT today ive tried to LOGIN to my DV-ACCOUNT unsuccessfly(i cant accss it)..em bit worried...OMG! sad sad sad...IS THIS COMMON TO EVERY1 in here?? shocked shocked shocked..help guys....help....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 3:06am On Jan 11, 2013
msaki: Guys i need your help::em 2013DV selectee(EAST AFRICA),ive arldy sent my forms to kentucky since june 2o12 and they confirmed that they receivd the forms BUT today ive tried to LOGIN to my DV-ACCOUNT unsuccessfly(i cant accss it)..em bit worried...OMG! sad sad sad...IS THIS COMMON TO EVERY1 in here?? shocked shocked shocked..help guys....help....
use internet explorer or mozzila firefox and try again

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 3:06am On Jan 11, 2013
I Hate 9ja: @ adesoji thank's so much God bless u.
Oga temmy how ur syd
@ brightmon,how av u been coping.....se alaafia ni o.............family nko
we all doing good.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by msaki: 3:22am On Jan 11, 2013
adzovia:
use internet explorer or mozzila firefox and try again

Thank yewwww.....let me try mozilla....am start panicking...it has been a loooooooong wait so far...it cant just happen ths way..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 4:38am On Jan 11, 2013
hello house am going to the bisa station to pick up my visa,but first i would like to know about the visa pakage,is it only my passport or whatam making myself ready what to bring so pls guys i need response soon
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 4:38am On Jan 11, 2013
@brightmon, wher have u been? You have been very scare on this forum. What is happenin over in USA? Hop all is well? My regards to ur fmly. Stay blessed brother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 4:46am On Jan 11, 2013
msaki: Guys i need your help::em 2013DV selectee(EAST AFRICA),ive arldy sent my forms to kentucky since june 2o12 and they confirmed that they receivd the forms BUT today ive tried to LOGIN to my DV-ACCOUNT unsuccessfly(i cant accss it)..em bit worried...OMG! sad sad sad...IS THIS COMMON TO EVERY1 in here?? shocked shocked shocked..help guys....help....
Pole sana but you need to know your confirmation number and the date of birth you used when you initially applied otherwise you wont access your 2NL for the interview hebu njoo site yetu http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?548575-Dv-2013-kenyan-selectees-report-here!!!!/page85
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 5:50am On Jan 11, 2013
edimop: Pls peep.....I cleared all my papers on GCE 2009,buh ds tym arnd ws searchn for my testimonial couldn't find t.pls cld ds hav any effect on me during my interview.if any idea on wat to do.pls pls.....I need ur help here.tnx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:22am On Jan 11, 2013
nero xp: Pls houz,let me jst treat dis issue once nd 4 all.in my waec,i hav D7 in English nd i hav B3 in Maths...am i ok wit dis lyk dis? Nd 2ndly i hav credits all through in my Neco,but de certificate is nt out yet nd i hav my Waec cert wit me..but i hav my statement of result 4 neco nd testimonial.pls gentiger or any xperience person shuld help,tanx.

My dear brother, your credentials are excellent. You got nothing to worry about.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 6:26am On Jan 11, 2013

Welcome to America. Enjoy your stay.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 7:13am On Jan 11, 2013
emebeteaderashn: thank u bro for ur response tje visa pick up station called me earyer and they told me my visa is ready for pick up... smiley
pls wen was ur interview ? I just want tp know how many days it took ....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mohamedshire: 9:02am On Jan 11, 2013
temmytanny: I wish you the very best MO

thanks temmytanny, if u know IGCSE certificate is it illegible in dv lottery and what is its pass grade
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 9:06am On Jan 11, 2013
psalm 27 vs 13-14,GOD bless you as you read.gudmorning house.GLORY!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nihho(m): 9:22am On Jan 11, 2013
Pls guyz does d consular ask 4 affidavit of support
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seye4God: 9:28am On Jan 11, 2013
Good day my fellow colleagues,

I pray for the goodness, mercy, favour and grace of the LORD to always envelope us wherever we go in Jesus Name. Amen.

Please, which of the photocopy colour should one do for all requirement documents?

Is it COLOUR PHOTOCOPY or BLACK PHOTOCOPY?

Can the embassy accept Laminated documents?

Pls, I urgently need your reply.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 9:48am On Jan 11, 2013
Gentiger:

My dear brother, your credentials are excellent. You got nothing to worry about.
Many tanx 2 u gentiger 4 givin me courage nd peace of mind.pls anoda tin is 4 dat medical,is de price fixed 4 evry body regardless of age or it depends on de person's age.like am in my mid twenty,hw much do u tink medical wil cost me?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by prommy12(f): 10:20am On Jan 11, 2013
@gentiger, hopefully you will have a positive experience to report to everyone. Wish u de best
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:30am On Jan 11, 2013
nero xp:
Many tanx 2 u gentiger 4 givin me courage nd peace of mind.pls anoda tin is 4 dat medical,is de price fixed 4 evry body regardless of age or it depends on de person's age.like am in my mid twenty,hw much do u tink medical wil cost me?

There's no fixed price for medicals. Just hold N30k. Some pay far less than this amount and some more. Factors which determine how much you pay include:

1. Your medical history
2. Your age
3. Answers given in response to the doctors questions.

You won't pay more than N29500 at the Children Practice Ikoyi notwitgstanding. Go with 2 passport photos, your international passport and a duplicate copy of it's data page.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:42am On Jan 11, 2013
nero xp:
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:54am On Jan 11, 2013
prommy12: @gentiger, hopefully you will have a positive experience to report to everyone. Wish u de best

Thanks dear. I surely would.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 11:12am On Jan 11, 2013
Gentiger:

There's no fixed price for medicals. Just hold N30k. Some pay far less than this amount and some more. Factors which determine how much you pay include:

1. Your medical history
2. Your age

You won't pay more than N29500 at the Children Practice Ikoyi notwitgstanding. Go with 2 passport photos, your international passport and a duplicate copy of it's data page.
I did my medical at Ikoyi hospital on wednesday and I paid 20000naira. T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ my experience at the hospital, what determines the amount ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ paid depends on the doctor that attends to u. They have two doctors at the hospital. The doctor that attended to me only asked me some few questions like if I have had some diseases in the past and I said no, he gave me A̷̷̴̐͠ paper where he ticks the vaccine I need T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ take amounting to 8000naira together with the 12000naira I paid in bank, making 20000naira. According to the people that went to the other doctor, I was told he did not even ask them any question, he just tick the vaccine they needed to take and the amount was 17500naira, together wit the 12000naira they paid in bank, making 29500naira. I don't think age has anything to do with the amount,because there are some people I'm more older than that paid 29500naira,while I paid 20000naira
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 11:15am On Jan 11, 2013
Gentiger:

1. Your medical history
2. Your age

Alrite i nw grab.but wat are de frequently askd questions by de doctor pls?so dat i culd prepare de answers.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 11:24am On Jan 11, 2013
nero xp:
Alrite i nw grab.but wat are de frequently askd questions by de doctor pls?so dat i culd prepare de answers.
femsoj,pls do u knw de name of de doctor dat attended 2 u,i've neva had any disease in my lyf b4
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femsoj: 11:47am On Jan 11, 2013
[quote author=nero xp]
femsoj,pls do u knw de name of de doctor dat attended 2 u,i've neva had any disease in my lyf b4[/quote. After your x ray,‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ will be directed to go and see the doctor up stairs. The office of the doctor that attended T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ me is at the right hand side,while the office of the second doctor ȋ̝̊̅§ at the left hand side, but u are not the one that would choose the doctor that will attend T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fgeemomen: 12:09pm On Jan 11, 2013
Adzovia and the other Ghanaians what time is convenient to do the medicals? My interview is 4th February. And can I take the police report that same day?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 12:20pm On Jan 11, 2013
f-geemomen:
Adzovia and the other Ghanaians what time is convenient to do the medicals? My interview is 4th February. And can I take the police report that same day?
i will advice you to do your medicals now

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.