Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,635 members, 7,979,156 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:45 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (945682 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2013
Adufesco: My God People don turn me 2 a lier here o Well Only God is my witness! He did'nt tell me anything like dat, when i went 2 visit him on 26 Dec. @ his house in Magodo phase 2 GRA, before he travel back on 27th Dec. He did xmas in nigeria! What we discuss is how, started his education dere, degree, master, & phd and he also advise me in many aspect of life! I guess is d one u are talking about, but i dont know much about him, cos dat 26 dec is d first time i met him, i dont even know how he related 2 my mum, cos i dont know all her family members, The mistake i made is dat i suppose 2 confirm 4rm my mum before i conclude what they told me about him! But she promise 2 tell me about him when we see, cos am not living with my parent's, i live in lag with family friend! Pls am sorry 2 expose my host, i dont know it is an offence, pls forget dis issue & lets works towards our goals here, it is well with u all Amen!

You are trying too hard to make people believe that you have mega-rich uncle, your story is falling apart the more you write. Give this a break, do i believe your story? Not in a million years.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Allybert: 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2013
Adufesco: Yeah na so, dont try to tear dat seal one cos if u do, they will query u at US Embassy, dat extra vaccine sheet is ur property, i think they gave only dose who did dere medical in VI Hospital, Wish u success as u r moving forward! Cheers!

We did our medicals at the hospital in IKOYI and we were given the vaccination record sheet seperately the day I went there to pick up our result. I think you will be given the vaccination record sheet only if you were immunized. They gave my wife just a shot because she is pregnant - TETANUS TOXIOD vaccine and me 3 shots - TETANUS TOXIOD, MMR (measles, mumps, & rubella)and VARICELLA vaccine.

The vaccination record sheet is to show what and what immunization you`ve had.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 5:28pm On Jan 24, 2013
justwise:

You are trying too hard to make people believe that you have mega-rich uncle, your story is falling apart the more you write. Give this a break, do i believe your story? Not in a million years.
GBAM!!!!!!,I don't believe him and will never cos am not a fool. Nomatter whatever strategy he came up with even if the whole house begin to attack me, I will never believe this guy till christ come again!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Allybert: 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2013
Why are you guys using paracetamol for another man`s headache? Why can`t you just let Adufesco be! Afterall, nobody helped him when he solicited for help here few weeks ago. Now that he had met his "lost but found uncle" who is mega rich, I think all we need is to congratulate and wish him a safety journey to Georgia to live his dream........

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
@dammymme, pls remove dat immuzation record, u must not submit it wit ur medical @ embassy
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2013
Dammymme, when u are granted a visa u will be travelling along with ur vaccination sheet, i did my medicals in ikoyi i was told by d doctor that i will present d sheet, to the authority concerned at d airport.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2013
Hov63: Tnx to everyone for ya congrats n nice wishes. I'm really grateful. But da CO fat interviewed me was a lady and only asked some few questions. Co: wats ur current occupation. Me: student CO: any I.d Me: gave her my sch I.d CO : are u married,any kids, ever travelled to da USA . Me: no for all. Co: pick up ur visa this day and I wept and left da room. The Lord has indeed been soo good with me and all tnx to HIM. We all shall rejoice in Jesus name!!!

Congrats. God bless your journey and sojourn in USA.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2013
peters ife: Dammymme, when u are granted a visa u will be travelling along with ur vaccination sheet, i did my medicals in ikoyi i was told by d doctor that i will present d sheet, to the authority concerned at d airport.
I need ur advice pls... My POE is Chicago and I also have some1 dat is ready to accommodate in NY and infact he's expecting me... I intend to leave next month... Pls what's your advice considering some factors like getting a good job,schooling, getting a cheap apartment, security and all .. Pls ur urgent reply is needed . Thanks and God bless u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2013
smiley
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 7:00pm On Jan 24, 2013
temmytanny: hehehehehehehehe,i for borrow you texas sun but God wont let it be.Pele ooooo it 50-60 degrees here
I need ur advice pls... My POE is Chicago and I also have some1 dat is ready to accommodate in NY and infact he's expecting me... I intend to leave next month... Pls what's your advice considering some factors like getting a good job,schooling, getting a cheap apartment, security and all .. Pls ur urgent reply is needed . Thanks and God bless u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2013
Adufesco: Yeah na so, dont try to tear dat seal one cos if u do, they will query u at US Embassy, dat extra vaccine sheet is ur property, i think they gave only dose who did dere medical in VI Hospital, Wish u success as u r moving forward! Cheers!

I did my medicals at Ikoyi and was given my vaccination sheet. Let him check the ex ray pack. it should be in there.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2013
nkkystel: Pls house, my husband has been scheduled for March interview and we do not have anyone in the States, can this stop him from getting his visa.

It could delay him and eventually stop him if he can't produce one.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2013
I got two job offers as an entry level junior system administrator for Oracle database. The offers are in Los Angeles. Please who knows how to change Point of entry? I have Texas as my POE but considering switching to LA. Adesoji and Co, please speak up. I am yet to cross that bridge.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
nkkystel: Pls house, my husband has been scheduled for March interview and we do not have anyone in the States, can this stop him from getting his visa.

Ask him to speak with his Pastor/Imam. You never can tell.
God makes way where we least expected.
#just my opinion.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 7:32pm On Jan 24, 2013
gunners4u: @dammymme, pls remove dat immuzation record, u must not submit it wit ur medical @ embassy
Thanks dearie! I will take to that advice. One more thing please, do i need to take the x-ray film with the folder with me to the embasy? Thanks to all who replied my earlier post, i really appreciate it. I did my medicals at Ikoyi (Raymond Njoku).
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2013
Gentiger: I got two job offers as an entry level junior system administrator for Oracle database. The offers are in Los Angeles. Please who knows how to change Point of entry? I have Texas as my POE but considering switching to LA. Adesoji and Co, please speak up. I am yet to cross that bridge.

...I am yet to cross the bridge either, but based on what i read from Adesojiaderemi is that you never can tell what could happen to your GC and SSN. For example, you change your POE to LA but eventually your GC and SSN is still sent to your Texas POE and got lost in transit. This may cause you additional fee to be paid for fresh issuance.
My token: use your Texas POE to get your GC and SSN then move to LA later. At least, this could save you from any unforeseen circumstance.
#my opinion though.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 7:59pm On Jan 24, 2013
Gentiger: I got two job offers as an entry level junior system administrator for Oracle database. The offers are in Los Angeles. Please who knows how to change Point of entry? I have Texas as my POE but considering switching to LA. Adesoji and Co, please speak up. I am yet to cross that bridge.
pls how do I go about applying for Job in chicago or NY
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2013
gentiger i suggest you get to texas first and get your green card before moving to LA.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
Allybert: Why are you guys using paracetamol for another man`s headache? Why can`t you just let Adufesco be! Afterall, nobody helped him when he solicited for help here few weeks ago. Now that he had met his "lost but found uncle" who is mega rich, I think all we need is to congratulate and wish him a safety journey to Georgia to live his dream........
@adufesco u dont owe anyone any explanation...pls ppl bug off dis guys case....frankly we r crossing the line here...he is entittled to his story, is either u believe or u dont.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 8:25pm On Jan 24, 2013
idoo4love: pls how do I go about applying for Job in chicago or NY

There are lots of credible sites. Use keywords in Google search engine to find the kind of job you seek in the environment you are relocating to. That should fix it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2013
Gentiger:

There are lots of credible sites. Use keywords in Google search engine to find the kind of job you seek in the environment you are relocating to. That should fix it.
okay...thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by DemolaNg(m): 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2013
@Leripa,the range is 125XX.The last Visa Bulletin is 12150. What about urs?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 9:02pm On Jan 24, 2013
DemolaNg: @Leripa,the range is 125XX.The last Visa Bulletin is 12150. What about urs?

@DemolaNg: mine is 139XX. It is well my brother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2013
@Gentiger they ve said it all, i ll advise u chil @ Texas for d period u gt ur GC/SSN and relocate finaly to LA. Goodluck bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
@Gentiger they ve said it all, i ll advise u chil @ Texas for d period u gt ur GC/SSN and relocate finaly to LA. Goodluck bro

Thanks Jide. I can't wait to commence work. I got a beautiful girl to Wed before the year winds down. That's my Gentigeress. 'Winks'

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2013
Gentiger:

Thanks Jide. I can't wait to commence work. I got a beautiful girl to Wed before the year winds down. That's my Gentigeress. 'Winks'
funny bro,dts a good step u re about to take i pray GOD ll surply all ur needs.Hope u ll remember to send us(NAIRALANDERS) an invite.all d best bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2013
Hov63: tnx boss. I still remember lyk yestee wen u adviced me on ma results. Tnx sir . I salute u. Medaase!!
mati!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:16pm On Jan 24, 2013
peters ife: Bros temmy tanny, i having dis problem, i won,t be going to states wit my wife cos we were nt married at d time of my interview, i hope travelling in feb alone, my question is that if i stay in america for one yr and six month nd come back to nigeria, will the american embassy grant me visa to go back to america, nd is it possible for me to file for my wife to join me cos my wife is a medical doc she said she prefers practicing in nig, that she can only come to spend holidays in america.
why not? but you musnt stay out side US for more than 6months and if you must do so,you must notify them before you leave US.They only allow one year for a tangible reason and so you must convince them on why you are going outside US for 1year
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Hov63: 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2013
temmytanny: mati!
lol
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2013
idoo4love: I need ur advice pls... My POE is Chicago and I also have some1 dat is ready to accommodate in NY and infact he's expecting me... I intend to leave next month... Pls what's your advice considering some factors like getting a good job,schooling, getting a cheap apartment, security and all .. Pls ur urgent reply is needed . Thanks and God bless u
i would advice you stay in chicago ccos its lot cheaper,more job in IL than NY,though IL may be rough but NY is crowded.You can discuss prospect of jobs and accomondation with the guy in NY first before going
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:30pm On Jan 24, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
funny bro,dts a good step u re about to take i pray GOD ll surply all ur needs.Hope u ll remember to send us(NAIRALANDERS) an invite.all d best bro

I sure will.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:43pm On Jan 24, 2013
temmytanny: i would advice you stay in chicago ccos its lot cheaper,more job in IL than NY,though IL may be rough but NY is crowded.You can discuss prospect of jobs and accomondation with the guy in NY first before going

Temmy, how long did it take your green card and Ssn to arrive?

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.