Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,900 members, 7,922,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:45 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (937106 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2012
Leripa: My question is about d DS-230 Part I forms(for me & my wife). ITEM #19 - #25: Do i fill our parents names on our form respectively or my wife's parent names on my form and vice versa? Thank you.

U must.

@bussyme: what i mean is this, do i fill my parents names on my wife's DS-230 Part I or her parent names? and do i fill her parents names on my form or my parents names?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2012
@brightmon, bussyme, temmytanny, tiwanna, dejie4love, adesojiaderemi and all: do i fill my parents names on my wife's DS-230 Part I or her parent names? and do i fill her parents names on my form or my parents names? thank u all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ksjlar: 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2012
Leripa: @brightmon, bussyme, temmytanny, tiwanna, dejie4love, adesojiaderemi and all: do i fill my parents names on my wife's DS-230 Part I or her parent names? and do i fill her parents names on my form or my parents names? thank u all.

You have to fill your own parent's names on your own forms and your wife must fill her own parent's names on her forms.
Why would you fill some one else parents names on your forms

How about some one who is applying as single? Who else's parents names will he/She fill on forms Think about it.

Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by phabulousgpikin: 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2012
Congratulations to those selected for the DV-2013, wish you'll Success ahead & To those ''NOT'' selected don't give-up so soon, October is here again.
To those selected; what you’ll need to do now is ''Wait for 15th of August & Glue your eyes on your e-mail''. You'll start getting notification to go check for information on the ESE site where you checked earlier for the 1st NL with your confirmation number. That is the only means for notification of your Interview.
Note: You would not get any letter posted to your House or get any information to your email except to advise you to check for updates on the ESE web site. So keep you Confirmation number safe.

Congrats again, wish you ALL Success at your interview.
Please don't forget to come-back here to share your glorious testimony.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!
Here’s the BIG one;
IF YOU BELIEVE THAT JESUS CHRIST IS LORD, AND YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU'LL GET YOUR VISA AFTER THE INTERVIEW
CLICK THE ''like'' BUTTON & EXPECT A MIRACLE. Cause I’ll be Praying Effectively for everyone that like this post. But always remember that; you liked this post & don’t fail to share your Testimony.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!! [Watch-out for a Miracle] wink
JESUS IS LORD!!!.

34 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2012
@ksjlar: thank you very much.
It was somehow confusing because the question came immediately after i filled my spouse's info. many thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2012
Leripa: Leripa: My question is about d DS-230 Part I forms(for me & my wife). ITEM #19 - #25: Do i fill our parents names on our form respectively or my wife's parent names on my form and vice versa? Thank you.

U must.

@bussyme: what i mean is this, do i fill my parents names on my wife's DS-230 Part I or her parent names? and do i fill her parents names on my form or my parents names?
U have to fill ur own parent on ur form while ur wife will fill her parent on her form too.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2012
@bussyme: thank you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 4:24pm On Jul 23, 2012
Leripa: @brightmon, bussyme, temmytanny, tiwanna, dejie4love, adesojiaderemi and all: do i fill my parents names on my wife's DS-230 Part I or her parent names? and do i fill her parents names on my form or my parents names? thank u all.
i hope u ok with the reply u got so far?

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saddy101(m): 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2012
Tiwanna:

Personally I have never seen any case like this before, kcc needs to verify and process the forms sent to them before sending it to Lagos us embassy where verification is done properly (question, verification and confirmation) during the interview with the applicant. But you are at liberty to email or call kcc and ask them if you can bring the passport with you on the day of your interview stating it to them that it was written on their site, and you acted accordingly to what was written on the site. Since you are a single applicant and the passport you are taking to the interview matches your face and resembles the one on the original application form (aka the dv registration) and you have a good backup story (like the website thing you mentioned) concerning why u didn’t send the passport photographs with the forms, you have got no problem sir. but to be on the safe side, i advice you call or email kcc and ask them if they have received and compiled both of the forms you sent to them. Otherwise you should send a new form to them with your passport intact. your interview is In October this year.

Thanks a bunch sis! I called KCC some minutes ago and I was told to take my passport photographs along to the interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2012
saddy101:

Thanks a bunch sis! I called KCC some minutes ago and I was told to take my passport photographs along to the interview.

u are welcome sir, am happy it all worked out for u. let your testimony be assured IJN amen.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2012
@ temmytanny, dejie4love you two have been off the forum for a while i hope work has not been pressing you both.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 9:08pm On Jul 23, 2012
@temmytanny,adesojiaderemi n to d rest of the house,am one of the lucky winner of DV 2013 presently living in UK. My question for the house is this, will my interview be in london or lagos? Thanks and i wish everybody best of luck IJN,amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ksjlar: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2012
owobabaisabella: @temmytanny,adesojiaderemi n to d rest of the house,am one of the lucky winner of DV 2013 presently living in UK. My question for the house is this, will my interview be in london or lagos? Thanks and i wish everybody best of luck IJN,amen.

Question is if you are legally leaving in London or not. If you are legally living in London then it is better to have your interview in London. Will save you a lot of money and the wahala that people go through interviewing in Africa.

Secondly if you have already filled and sent your forms to kcc, then it means that you already stated where you wanted to interview at on the forms. Question again is did you state which country you wanted to interview when filling the forms and sending to KCC.

If you applied as living in London and won the lotterry then you should have something like below on your 1 NL

Foreign State Chargeability: Nigeria

Let know more . . . help us to help you.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2012
ksjlar:

Question is if you are legally leaving in London or not. If you are legally living in London then it is better to have your interview in London. Will save you a lot of money and the wahala that people go through interviewing in Africa.

Secondly if you have already filled and sent your forms to kcc, then it means that you already stated where you wanted to interview at on the forms. Question again is did you state which country you wanted to interview when filling the forms and sending to KCC.

If you applied as living in London and won the lotterry then you should have something like below on your 1 NL

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Am living in UK legally. Have not fill my form,that was why am aking the house. Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2012
ksjlar:

Hope this helps.

Thanks

YES I HAVE ALL THIS AS YOU LISTED ABOVE IN MY 1NL.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ksjlar: 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2012
owobabaisabella:

YES I HAVE ALL THIS AS YOU LISTED ABOVE IN MY 1NL.

Its all good. In my opinion it is better to interview in UK. The airfare alone to naija can pay for almost all the administrative charges. Unless there is any special reason for which you would want to go / interview in Lagos

Hope you get the point.

Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2012
ksjlar:

Its all good. In my opinion it is better to interview in UK. The airfare alone to naija can pay for almost all the administrative charges. Unless there is any special reason for which you would want to go / interview in Lagos

Hope you get the point.

Thanks

THAT WAS WHY AM ASKING THE HOUSE, COS AS U SAID IT MUCH BETTER FOR ME TO BE INTERVIEW HERE. NO SPECIAL REASON O... THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP KSJLAR. PEACE

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 10:31pm On Jul 23, 2012
owobabaisabella:

Am living in UK legally. Have not fill my form,that was why am aking the house. Thanks.[/color][/b]
its better you have ur interviwe in the UK not abt the trip to 9ja and back but the fact is that u stand a better chance having it in the UK.
Gud luk bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by msaki: 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2012
Hello guys......first of all..i would like to congratulate all DV2013 winners, em from TANZANIA...and i have been selected..though mycase number is very high 76,6***,but i blv il be called fro interview in August or Esptember 2013!!!! for those with high case numbers pliz stay strong and have faith that your numbers will be current by next year!! So guys take ur time!!!!! i love u all guys..... wink
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by saddy101(m): 7:28am On Jul 24, 2012
Tiwanna:

u are welcome sir, am happy it all worked out for u. let your testimony be assured IJN amen.

AMEN! Thanks so much
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 24, 2012
Another of my pal won DV 2013 with this case number:2013AF000016XX and he has since 11 June 2012 sent off the 2nd package. I want to believe his number is low. Could he be expecting his interview Oct or Nov 2012? But it appears KCC has bitten off more than they can chew.

Please, I know there are hotels and Inns close to the Embassy, how much is per night? He wants to know as to plan himself ahead of time.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 24, 2012
temmytanny: Ar u sayin those above 25000 ar unlucky or wil nt do any interview at al?i dnt think so,i av nt seen a year dat that got exhausted.if june is current,it doesnt mean july,august n sept wld be same.moreover,normal interview period is btw oct-august while sept is used to interview those dat submitd late,those dat av issues of medical,cert etc.i also stand 2b correct by any1 here cos i got this frm a foreigner frm anoda immigratn forum.

There is nothing like 25000 for Africa or Nigeria but Uzbekistan has a cap.Meaning, some people from Uzbekistan won't be interviewed as no more visa for them.Everyone is CURRENT in June and that means everyone will be interviewed. But there were in some years, not everyone was current and by September no more visa and no more interviews. They don't interview where they are no visas. This DV 2012 people are all lucky to get a shot at the visas.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 8:07am On Jul 24, 2012
ferdiii: Another of my pal won DV 2013 with this case number:2013AF000016XX and he has since 11 June 2012 sent off the 2nd package. I want to believe his number is low. Could he be expecting his interview Oct or Nov 2012? But it appears KCC has bitten off more than they can chew.

Please, I know there are hotels and Inns close to the Embassy, how much is per night? He wants to know as to plan himself ahead of time.
This CN is low and this nos must current by Oct. So prepare 4 interview by Oct. Hotels/Inns price varies but hold btw 20k to 50k. Wishing him/her best of luck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 9:15am On Jul 24, 2012
Tiwanna: @ temmytanny, dejie4love you two have been off the forum for a while i hope work has not been pressing you both.
i dey o my sister,u av bn answerin most of the questions dats why i remain quiet
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 10:06am On Jul 24, 2012
temmytanny: i dey o my sister,u av bn answerin most of the questions dats why i remain quiet
Quiet not because ur contributions is highly needed.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 10:20am On Jul 24, 2012
temmytanny: i dey o my sister,u av bn answerin most of the questions dats why i remain quiet

smileylol. we all need everybody's opinion in this forum. i will need yours sometime in the near future. try to be showing yourself, i have learned alot from ur advice in this forum sir. do travel make we sef hear your great achievements 4 Obama land.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 24, 2012
Bussyme: This CN is low and this nos must current by Oct. So prepare 4 interview by Oct. Hotels/Inns price varies but hold btw 20k to 50k. Wishing him/her best of luck.

Thanks.It is him ohh. Okay October will be fine for him. He wants to leave Nigeria this year. He has a clean O'level. I know he will make it unlike the other one last time out that hid his O'level result from me and got thrown out at the embassy because of a pass in English Language.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 10:48am On Jul 24, 2012
ferdiii:

Thanks.It is him ohh. Okay October will be fine for him. He wants to leave Nigeria this year. he has a clean O'level. I know he will make unlike the other one last time out that hid his O'level result from me and got thrown out at the embassy because of a pass in English Language.

aww! shei sorry 4 d guy who got thrown out. @ ferdiii's friend
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 24, 2012
Tiwanna:

aww! shei sorry 4 d guy who got thrown out. @ ferdiii's friend

Yeah, if you know you do not have English and Maths credit with three other subjects as your O'level is your highest education qualifications, you have a long shot at the visa.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 24, 2012
@ Tiwanna, did you win DV 2013? Am going for B1/B2 August 2nd. Wish me luck!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 11:45am On Jul 24, 2012
ferdiii:

Yeah, if you know you do not have English and Maths credit with three other subjects as your O'level is your highest education qualifications, you have a long shot at the visa.

i have b in math and c6 in english along with many b's and c's in my o'level result. i wish you abundant gudluck. am nt yet a winner sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.