Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,639 members, 7,979,174 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:12 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (945691 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 5:54am On Feb 02, 2013
nkkystel:
Hello when is your interview in March, my Fiance's interview is also in March.
Around 2nd week of march nd hpe ur fiance is preparing very well for his interview on march...educate him on de things nd infos u've gotten frm dis great forum nd success 2 u both cheesy
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by widelink: 6:51am On Feb 02, 2013
SECRET ABOUT CO AT WINDOW 16

Honestly, she's not wicked she is doing what has to be done due to her nature. You are the one that will decide how you want her to treat you. Moreover, if God say it's your time no one can stop Him. I did my interview in her window and God gave me divine favour. Let everyone that has his or her interview prepare for this lady and if at the end shes not the one just believe that there's no question others can ask you that can move your ground because she's the only one that questions people too much. Note that, she's reasoning, hi IQ, distinct etc. Please don't expect 3 questions from her like others.

------ If you have any doubtful case like date of birth on certificate, your question starts from there
------ If combine two GCE results, you will explain to her why your WAEC is not with you but make sure you have testimonial from your sec school.
------ She is very funny and might even ask you the name of your principal
------ She likes looking at WAEC results, prepare for any of your favourite subject. Hint> If you are a science student i suggest you take physics or chemistry because she doesn't know anything in physics but make sure you know at least 2 topics which you will mention by yourself. She cannot just ask you any topic.
------ If you don't pass a subject please don't tell her that subject is your favourite one if you don't want her trouble grin
------ O'level is very important to her though she didn't ask me much on it because I drove her out of her thought wink She didn't know much about my favourite subject.
------ If your favourite subject is Maths, please expect "what is" e.g what is inequalities, simultaneous eq, probabilities, quadratic, trigonomery and so on.
------ If you're still in school, she will ask you what you're doing there presently maybe your courses. Note: Don't tell her about course you don't know well because that's where she will like to make you tumble especially if she has come across the course before . Pls bear 2 names of your lecturers in mind.
------ If you're a graduate, you must know some courses you did last in school and prepare to talk on the one that relates to your career
------ If your're serving, prepare for the subject you're teaching your pupils and some topics, the date you will finish your service e.t.c
------ If you're working, prepare to tell her your roles or duties at work and the benefit of your job in United States of America.
------ If you're married, prepare to tell her when and where you met your hubby and make sure there's no error in your cert and put those dates in your head. The type of marriage and the name of the church if celebrated in the church. Other questions may be asked if she's doubting your marriage but prepared. Your wedding pictures must be arranged in your album from courtship to wedding.
------ If you have kid(s) prepare to tell her where and when they were born.
------ Make sure you look straight into her eyes until she's no more comfortable angry she gives up when such people come to her window.
------ Just put on simple dress she doesn't move if you put on long or short tie, expensive jacket, gold and other things but simple outfit is okay that can make you comfortable yourself. Pls dont wear something that has stickers, emblems e.t.c.
------ She jots down your answers to her questions please be mindful of what you tell her because she might repeat 1 question several times.
------ Dont tell her what you cannot defend.
------ Pray for divine favour and God's mercy before her and other Cos
------ Thats all I know about her so far.

=======IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION ABOUT YOUR CASE YOU CAN CONTACT THEIR CORRESPONDENCE UNIT BECAUSE IT REALLY HELPED ME. LagosIV@state.gov Dont attach any scan doc so as to avoid delivery error.

If you can take note of the above questions and precautions you're good to go cool and you can face any CO in any window. Note that your answers bring out questions, don't say what you cannot defend.
JUST BELIEVE IN YOUR CREATOR AND PRAY EVERYDAY AS YOUR DAY APPROACHES. I WISH YOU SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW STORY FROM CO @ WINDOW 16 cheesy kiss

8 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 7:49am On Feb 02, 2013
loconzo00:

Kindly shed more directive light on how to get Arik Air's one-way ticket for 130k.
This will be highly appreciated.
I actualy wanted to mail you but the nairaland system will have to inform you first.

My brother don't be deceived, u can neva get Arik air's one way ticket for 130k. It is above. You can check it ur sef www.arikair.com
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 02, 2013
Gentiger:

@FERDIMAKO...How did you send the tracking command? What did you write and to which site/email address?

Am doing my finals now..till March 16th. Am kinda off this radar. Pls use the website on the attached file or call the number on your circled location page.My pal has collected his passport with visa stamped on it and he's traveling this February.May be they're yet to update his data and have no plans to.Goodluck!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 8:11am On Feb 02, 2013
[quote author=widelink]SECRET ABOUT CO AT WINDOW 16

Honestly, she's not wicked she is doing what has to be done due to her nature. You are the one that will decide how you want her to treat you. Moreover, if God say it's your time no one can stop Him. I did my interview in her window and God gave me divine favour. Let everyone that has his or her interview prepare for this lady and if at the end shes not the one just believe that there's no question others can ask you that can move your ground because she's the only one that questions people too much. Note that, she's reasoning, hi IQ, distinct etc. Please don't expect 3 questions from her like others.

------ If you have any doubtful case like date of birth on certificate, your question starts from there
------ If combine two GCE results, you will explain to her why your WAEC is not with you but make sure you have testimonial from your sec school.
------ She likes looking at WAEC results, prepare for any of your favourite subject. Hint> If you are a science student i suggest you take physics or chemistry because she doesn't know anything in physics but make sure you know at least 2 topics which you will mention by yourself. She cannot just ask you any topic.
------ If you don't pass a subject please don't tell her that subject is your favourite one if you don't want her trouble grin
------ O'level is very important to her though she didn't ask me much on it because I drove her out of her thought wink She didn't know much about my favourite subject.
------ If your favourite subject is Maths, please expect "what is" e.g what is inequalities, simultaneous eq, probabilities, quadratic, trigonomery and so on.
------ If you're still in school, she will ask you what you're doing there presently maybe your courses. Note: Don't tell her about course you don't know well because that's where she will like to make you tumble especially if she has come across the course before . Pls bear 2 names of your lecturers in mind.
------ If you're a graduate, you must know some courses you did last in school and prepare to talk on the one that relates to your career
------ If your're serving, prepare for the subject you're teaching your pupils and some topics, the date you will finish your service e.t.c
------ If you're working, prepare to tell her your roles or duties at work and the benefit of your job in United States of America.
------ If you're married, prepare to tell her when and where you met your hubby and make sure there's no error in your cert and put those dates in your head. The type of marriage and the name of the church if celebrated in the church. Other questions may be asked if she's doubting your marriage but prepared. Your wedding pictures must be arranged in your album from courtship to wedding.
------ Make sure you look straight into her eyes until she's no more comfortable angry she gives up when such people come to her window.
------ Just put on simple dress she doesn't move if you put on long or short tie, expensive jacket, gold and other things but simple outfit is okay that can make you comfortable yourself. Pls dont wear something that has stickers, emblems e.t.c.
------ She jots down your answers to her questions please be mindful of what you tell her because she might repeat 1 question several times.

=======IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION ABOUT YOUR CASE YOU CAN CONTACT THEIR CORRESPONDENCE UNIT BECAUSE IT REALLY HELPED ME. LagosIV@state.gov Dont attach any scan doc so as to avoid delivery error.

If you can take note of the above questions and precautions you're good to go cool and you can face any CO in any window. Note that your answers bring out questions, don't say what you cannot defend.
JUST BELIEVE IN YOUR CREATOR AND PRAY EVERYDAY AS YOUR DAY APPROACHES. I WISH YOU SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW STORY FROM CO @ WINDOW 16 cheesy kiss[/quote
nice one there..thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 8:22am On Feb 02, 2013
@ widelink,tanx a lot for de information nd de secrets u jst revealed 2 us,I realy appreciate nd like this.go nd live ur American dreams...

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 8:25am On Feb 02, 2013
agbaawo: What do I need to take along for the medical test and how much pls?
passport valid 6months and interview appointment copy. Medical fee #28,500
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tzetzefly(m): 8:44am On Feb 02, 2013
widelink: SECRET ABOUT CO AT WINDOW 16

JUST BELIEVE IN YOUR CREATOR AND PRAY EVERYDAY AS YOUR DAY APPROACHES. I WISH YOU SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW STORY FROM CO @ WINDOW 16 cheesy kiss

I can see why you got your Visa in the first instance, you're humble and down to earth.
Some people make it look as if their charm and brilliance, did the trick.
Go live the American dream brother..!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 8:45am On Feb 02, 2013
[quote
author=widelink]SECRET ABOUT CO AT WINDOW 16

Honestly, she's not wicked she is doing what has to be done due to her
nature. You are the one that will decide how you want her to treat you.
Moreover, if God say it's your time no one can stop Him. I did my
interview in her window and God gave me divine favour. Let everyone that
has his or her interview prepare for this lady and if at the end shes
not the one just believe that there's no question others can ask you
that can move your ground because she's the only one that questions
people too much. Note that, she's reasoning, hi IQ, distinct etc. Please
don't expect 3 questions from her like others.

------ If you have any doubtful case like date of birth on certificate,
your question starts from there
------ If combine two GCE results, you will explain to her why your WAEC
is not with you but make sure you have testimonial from your sec
school.
------ She is very funny and might even ask you the name of your
principal
------ She likes looking at WAEC results, prepare for any of your
favourite subject. Hint> If you are a science student i suggest you
take physics or chemistry because she doesn't know anything in physics
but make sure you know at least 2 topics which you will mention by
yourself. She cannot just ask you any topic.
------ If you don't pass a subject please don't tell her that subject is
your favourite one if you don't want her trouble grin
------ O'level is very important to her though she didn't ask me much on
it because I drove her out of her thought wink She didn't know much about
my favourite subject.
------ If your favourite subject is Maths, please expect "what is" e.g
what is inequalities, simultaneous eq, probabilities, quadratic,
trigonomery and so on.
------ If you're still in school, she will ask you what you're doing
there presently maybe your courses. Note: Don't tell her about course
you don't know well because that's where she will like to make you
tumble especially if she has come across the course before . Pls bear 2
names of your lecturers in mind.
------ If you're a graduate, you must know some courses you did last in
school and prepare to talk on the one that relates to your career
------ If your're serving, prepare for the subject you're teaching your
pupils and some topics, the date you will finish your service e.t.c
------ If you're working, prepare to tell her your roles or duties at
work and the benefit of your job in United States of America.
------ If you're married, prepare to tell her when and where you met
your hubby and make sure there's no error in your cert and put those
dates in your head. The type of marriage and the name of the church if
celebrated in the church. Other questions may be asked if she's doubting
your marriage but prepared. Your wedding pictures must be arranged in
your album from courtship to wedding.
------ If you have kid(s) prepare to tell her where and when they were
born.
------ Make sure you look straight into her eyes until she's no more
comfortable angry she gives up when such people come to her window.
------ Just put on simple dress she doesn't move if you put on long or
short tie, expensive jacket, gold and other things but simple outfit is
okay that can make you comfortable yourself. Pls dont wear something
that has stickers, emblems e.t.c.
------ She jots down your answers to her questions please be mindful of
what you tell her because she might repeat 1 question several times.

=======IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION ABOUT YOUR CASE YOU CAN CONTACT THEIR
CORRESPONDENCE UNIT BECAUSE IT REALLY HELPED ME. LagosIV@state.gov Dont
attach any scan doc so as to avoid delivery error.

If you can take note of the above questions and precautions you're good
to go cool and you can face any CO in any window. Note that your answers
bring out questions, don't say what you cannot defend.
JUST BELIEVE IN YOUR CREATOR AND PRAY EVERYDAY AS YOUR DAY APPROACHES. I
WISH YOU SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEW STORY FROM CO @ WINDOW 16 cheesy
kiss[/quote]

U hve indeed done justice to wht most ppl might not know about her questioning strategies, she is nt dt difficult bt too inquisitive & it shows hr high level of intelligence n exposure.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seal777(m): 9:09am On Feb 02, 2013

1 passport photograph
Photocopy of the data page of you international passport
International passport for sighting
For ADULT : 12k cash to be paid at the bank plus minimum of 8,500 for vaccines depending on the doctors analysis after enquiries on your medical record.

This is for Chidren Practice, raymond njoku in ikoyi.

MAKE SURE YOU GET THERE BY 8 Am.

1 passport photograph
Photocopy od the data page of you international passport
For ADULT : 12k cash to be paid at the bank plus minimum of 8,500 for vaccines depending on the doctors analysis after enquiries on your medical record.

1 passport photograph
Photocopy od the data page of you international passport

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 9:13am On Feb 02, 2013
loconzo00:

Kindly shed more directive light on how to get Arik Air's one-way ticket for 130k.
This will be highly appreciated.
I actualy wanted to mail you but the nairaland system will have to inform you first.
U can google aeroland travels Ltd and ask them about one way arik ticket to New york JFK. I got their contact via a member of this forum that traveled through them.go to their office before u pay any money.plz don't pay online ooh! They have office across the nation.@jidex001, that u don't know that something exist doesn't make it to be deceptive,ok?
@anyone that wish to check them, the member that travelled bought ticket in their ibadan office and when u call, tell them that ur friend bought arik one way to JFK at 130k. But its not this month ooh.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 9:49am On Feb 02, 2013
Chipywest that is a false information they are posting the price of arik one way is 354,150 while return is 200,487 that is d price direct frm arik muritala mohammed airport office, i dn,t know were u guys are getting 130k.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:46am On Feb 02, 2013
Akpos The Comedian
Must Read (True Confession By Akpos)

I was a Candidate at a JAMB
Examination. We were writing
Use Of English. I shaded the ones
i knew and was waiting for
manner to fall from Heaven when
i noticed a very beautiful girl
sitting beside me. She was
shading and was not looking up.
Through the help of my long
neck, i peeped and checked her
work, she was on number 65, i
was still on number 21 and time
was running out. I quickly
thanked God and started shading
along with her. We got to number
98 together, suddenly, she looked
up, caught me and shouted in a
low tone,
What are it? Why is you dey
copying me? Copys! copys! You is
not shaming! As big as you dey!
You is a dull boys! You are a
disgrace to your manhood.
Na so i shout; heeeey! heeeeyyy!!!
heeeyyyy!!!
I am finished yay, who has eraser
eeeehhhh!!!!!!! ! Bad Market.....

Happy Weekend Pals.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 11:28am On Feb 02, 2013
Lols! Akpos cnt stop 2 amaze me...dat guy na confirm celebrity nw grin grin...gentiger ur visa wil be ready for collection by next week ok?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 11:43am On Feb 02, 2013
nero xp: Lols! Akpos cnt stop 2 amaze me...dat guy na confirm celebrity nw grin grin...gentiger ur visa wil be ready for collection by next week ok?

Thanks my brother. Enjoy your weekend!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2013
chirpywest:
U can google aeroland travels Ltd and ask them about one way arik ticket to New york JFK. I got their contact via a member of this forum that traveled through them.go to their office before u pay any money.plz don't pay online ooh! They have office across the nation.@jidex001, that u don't know that something exist doesn't make it to be deceptive,ok?
@anyone that wish to check them, the member that travelled bought ticket in their ibadan office and when u call, tell them that ur friend bought arik one way to JFK at 130k. But its not this month ooh.

Someone in d system is telling u don't deceive people here u can neva get Arik air ticket for 130k even u can not get it in other airline that flies to JFK. Pls find below arik fare to JFk one way fare.

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2013
peters ife: Chipywest that is a false information they are posting the price of arik one way is 354,150 while return is 200,487 that is d price direct frm arik muritala mohammed airport office, i dn,t know were u guys are getting 130k.

My broda, u are correct.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2013
angry
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2013
wink
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leader600: 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2013
Hello peeps, i want to ask, if during your interview and the CO ask what have u be doing after graduation from university, n your response is a private -home teacher, will it be welcome by the interviewer/CO. Please, for those with the experience i nid your help!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leader600: 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2013
Hello peeps, i want to ask, if during your
interview and the CO ask what have u be
doing after graduation from university, n
your response is a private -home teacher,
will it be welcome by the interviewer/CO.
Please, for those with the experience i nid
your help!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2013
Amen
gunners4u: Congrat hardeyhor & lateefdauda. Wishinga all going 4 interview soon & those on AP success. We shall hear gud news soon

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 2:33pm On Feb 02, 2013
@ leader600, i applied for this year DV2014 visa lottery, such question have once ask someone but no concrete answer, hs is there any one with useful answer!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2013
Leader600: Hello peeps, i want to ask, if during your
interview and the CO ask what have u be
doing after graduation from university, n
your response is a private -home coaching/Teaching,
will it be welcome by the interviewer/CO.
Please, for those with the experience i nid
your help!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2013
Congratulations to all those that made it to the interview stage. We all shall share in your testimony soon. Mine is on the way God's willing. Amen!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jonnywalker: 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2013
hi everyone and thanks for your good work. i won dv2013 through an agent dis year in Ghana.i knew nothin about dv but thanks to dis forum i've got enough experience.since i didn't know much about dv,i decided to be a guest.i had my interview on january 31 n was successful.i really wish to share my experience but i was fortunate the co didn't ask me any question.he just said hello,told me to thumb print, sign n gave me the blue sheet.i wasn't asked to even take the oath. my advice to those yet to go for theirs is to be prayerful n shine away all fear.dey should also be sincere.thaks to the almighty n everyone especially Hov63.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jonnywalker: 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2013
hi everyone and thanks for your good work. i won dv2013 through an agent dis year in Ghana.i knew nothin about dv but thanks to dis forum i've got enough experience.since i didn't know much about dv,i decided to be a guest.i had my interview on january 31 n was successful.i really wish to share my experience but i was fortunate the co didn't ask me any question.he just said hello,told me to thumb print, sign n gave me the blue sheet.i wasn't asked to even take the oath. my advice to those yet to go for theirs is to be prayerful n shine away all fear.dey should also be sincere.thanks to the almighty n everyone especially Hov63.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2013
jonnywalker: hi everyone and thanks for your good work. i won dv2013 through an agent dis year in Ghana.i knew nothin about dv but thanks to dis forum i've got enough experience.since i didn't know much about dv,i decided to be a guest.i had my interview on january 31 n was successful.i really wish to share my experience but i was fortunate the co didn't ask me any question.he just said hello,told me to thumb print, sign n gave me the blue sheet.i wasn't asked to even take the oath. my advice to those yet to go for theirs is to be prayerful n shine away all fear.dey should also be sincere.thanks to the almighty n everyone especially Hov63.

Congratulations.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2013
Leripa:

Congratulations.
Congratulations!it will be my turn IJN! Amen!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2013
jonnywalker: hi everyone and thanks for your good work. i won dv2013 through an agent dis year in Ghana.i knew nothin about dv but thanks to dis forum i've got enough experience.since i didn't know much about dv,i decided to be a guest.i had my interview on january 31 n was successful.i really wish to share my experience but i was fortunate the co didn't ask me any question.he just said hello,told me to thumb print, sign n gave me the blue sheet.i wasn't asked to even take the oath. my advice to those yet to go for theirs is to be prayerful n shine away all fear.dey should also be sincere.thanks to the almighty n everyone especially Hov63.

Congrats. More good news frm Ghana

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2013
chirpywest:
That woman is not wicked bro. I got my visa through her but all u need to do is to be real and defend what u claim to be. Plz such statement is wrong!and beside God does not answer such prayer. People should be prepared to defend themselves and all what they claim to be and leave the rest to God's favour! Period
You've said it all... The window 16 CO is not wicked and should not be seen as such... I and my wife got our Visas thru her too and i noticed that she only needs applicants to defend whatever certificates claimed to av acquired and personally i think it's high time nigerians woke up from their inability to defend certificates they claim to av obtained. Happy new month to u all.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2013
Congratulations to u jonnywalker,ur interview was absolutely exeptional.I jst pray to GOD ALMIGHTY dat mine wuld be like dis...wen GOD is @ work,it wil be very vivid nd obvious nd we all shal be products of his perfect work through CHRIST our LORD,AMEN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.