Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,470 members, 7,891,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (931961 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 6:15am On Feb 07, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: Isaiah 54 vs 4-5,GOD bless you as you read(amen)gudmorning house.GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 7:51am On Feb 07, 2013
nero xp: @ rudeboy,can one get NPC attestation of birth frm his or state or is dia any recommended place to get it?
You can get NPC certificate from any state capital and remember its long form and not short form. So don't do it at NPC office in LGA headquaters but state capital.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 7:53am On Feb 07, 2013
...you can reinvent yourself at any age,dont be govern by everybody committee,discover yourself and live your life.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 8:06am On Feb 07, 2013
nero xp: @ rudeboy,can one get NPC attestation of birth frm his or state or is dia any recommended place to get it?
ofcos u can. U can get it at owerri if u ar from imo state @ old secretariat close to Concord Hotel, along owerri - portharcourt road or umuahia if from Abia state. Then awka @ NPC office, beside Civil defence office, opposite Government house awka at cheaper rate than the amount of lagos state. I know anambra state collects #2500 for NPC certificate bt I dnt know the amount for that of imo state. So one can get it else wher apart from lagos state.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 8:29am On Feb 07, 2013
junkerhill: ofcos u can. U can get it at owerri if u ar from imo state @ old secretariat close to Concord Hotel, along owerri - portharcourt road or umuahia if from Abia state. Then awka @ NPC office, beside Civil defence office, opposite Government house awka at cheaper rate than the amount of lagos state. I know anambra state collects #2500 for NPC certificate bt I dnt know the amount for that of imo state. So one can get it else wher apart from lagos state.

@ nero xp: ur question as bn ans..buh don't 4get, the first tin is high court b4 NPC ok...all the best nero xp.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by zerzer: 8:54am On Feb 07, 2013
praying and waiting for the up coming visa bulletin,hope at least it going to hit 13500 for nigeria.congrat to does who had a successful interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 10:05am On Feb 07, 2013
Leripa:

Amen.
AMEN!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 10:06am On Feb 07, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: Isaiah 54 vs 4-5,GOD bless you as you read(amen)gudmorning house.GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amen!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 11:02am On Feb 07, 2013
@ chirpywest,junkerhill nd rood boy,I wana say many tanx to u guys for replyin to my question.I hav alredy gotten mine frm umuahia...its a sheet,long lyk a full-scalp sheet wit my affidavit for age declaration attached to it..I did the affidavit in a high-court at Aba,not in umuahia,but I did de NPC attestation in umuahia.hope there's no problem wit dat?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mayankho(f): 11:08am On Feb 07, 2013
[s][/s]
Gentiger: Now that the battle is over for me, I want to assure everyone awaiting 2NL or Interview that I'll be here round the clock to ensure you make it too. If you follow instructions, YOU CAN NEVER BE DENIED VISA. This is what I assure.

I'll love to see the beautiful faces behind these lovely names. Search me out on Facebook with MENWOYE. Please don't raise issues concerning visa lottery on my Timeline. I will delete it. We live and die on Nairaland. See you all.

I am very happy for you Gentiger go live ur American dream dude...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Opoki(m): 11:59am On Feb 07, 2013
HIGH CN 18***.
No tension.
I wish everyone a blissful Thursday afternoon!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2013
mayankho: [s][/s]

I am very happy for you Gentiger go live ur American dream dude...

Thanks man.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Opoki(m): 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2013
Gentiger: Now that the battle is over for me, I want to assure everyone awaiting 2NL or Interview that I'll be here round the clock to ensure you make it too. If you follow instructions, YOU CAN NEVER BE DENIED VISA. This is what I assure.

I'll love to see the beautiful faces behind these lovely names. Search me out on Facebook with MENWOYE. Please don't raise issues concerning visa lottery on my Timeline. I will delete it. We live and die on Nairaland. See you all.

I like d bolded part.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by folaonhigh(m): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2013
So nairaland where is the state capital for lagos state or where is there offices in lagos? If i go to high court to sworn affidavit must my parent go with me?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Allybert: 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2013
Fellow Forumites, my wife and I will be going to face our visa interview tomorrow and we are trusting the Lord for visa approval. We will come back to testify positively in Jesus name.... Please pray for us.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2013
folaonhigh: So nairaland where is the state capital for lagos state or where is there offices in lagos? If i go to high court to sworn affidavit must my parent go with me?
Not neccessary your parent. I suppose you can go with a relative older than you who can testify to your date of birth.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2013
Allybert: Fellow Forumites, my wife and I will be going to face our visa interview tomorrow and we are trusting the Lord for visa approval. We will come back to testify positively in Jesus name.... Please pray for us.
Dearie! Go and get your VISA approved! God has already overcame your failure,troubles and fear, therefore fear not brother for God's favour,mercy and grace will speak for you. In JESUS NAME! (AMEN). Make proper preparations and follow the instructions well. All is well with you & your family!!! Stay blessed.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2013
Allybert: Fellow Forumites, my wife and I will be going to face our visa interview tomorrow and we are trusting the Lord for visa approval. We will come back to testify positively in Jesus name.... Please pray for us.

No shaking. The visa is yours. Go get it. Success dear.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2013
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:57pm On Feb 07, 2013

go and get it with ease in Jesus name .
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2013
Hello house i just did my traditional wedding dis january, and i won,t be travelling wit my wife cos i did d interview as single, but i,ll be travelling wit my traditional wedding pictures wit me, i hope d pictures would nt cause problem for me at my point of entry.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 2:05pm On Feb 07, 2013

The visa is urs already insha allah!!! Go on an collect it sir.....

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2013
Please remember to do the final check of everything, photocopies and original, wedding album etc. you will recieve favour in Jesus mighty name....Come back with testimony
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2013
nero xp: @ chirpywest,junkerhill nd rood boy,I wana say many tanx to u guys for replyin to my question.I hav alredy gotten mine frm umuahia...its a sheet,long lyk a full-scalp sheet wit my affidavit for age declaration attached to it..I did the affidavit in a high-court at Aba,not in umuahia,but I did de NPC attestation in umuahia.hope there's no problem wit dat?

No p at all...so far u did it n high court & NPC, u r gud 2 go with dat...ds is the reason why dey recommend high court & NPC...if dere is any prob abt dat, dey shld had told u at the first place n NPC. Keep ur mind at rest..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2013

God willing, your Visa is approved already in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2013
peters ife: Hello house i just did my traditional wedding dis january, and i won,t be travelling wit my wife cos i did d interview as single, but i,ll be travelling wit my traditional wedding pictures wit me, i hope d pictures would nt cause problem for me at my point of entry.
why should they care about your pictures? you dont have an issue all they will ask at poe is your passport and brown envelope
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seal777(m): 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2013
TO THE GLORY OF GOD : SEAL 777, VISA GRANTED 7 FEBRUARY, 2013. grin

I had my visa interview this morning at the Lagos embassy in what i can consider the easiest and cheapest interview by a nairalander and my visa was granted.

Depart home 6.05 am, got to the embassy gate 6.58, submit 2nl and cleared with a tag number B417, went through security check and made payment in the interview hall, called at window 15 for submission of original and photocopies of credentials and was ask to wait for my number to be called.

I was there 2 years ago for a study visa which was denied but the whole arrangement has changed compare to 2011 with all activities brought under one roof in an open hall.

I sat in the front row so as to have a better view of other people's interviews but was forced to leave my seat for an elderly woman who wanted to sit close to her son. I ended up sitting at the full glare of the slim white lady of window 16 and I would confess, she was very direct and straight to business unlike others who were very calm and much more friendly in their interviews.

After hours of waiting, I.saw the white guy in window 14 talking to another white chubby guy in the cubicle showing him my credentials in the process and few minutes after that I was called by the white guy in window 14 for my interview.

My interview lasted for less than 5 minutes and it goes thus:

Co: Good Morning
Me: Good Morning, how was your nite?
Co: Good

TOOK MY FINGER PRINT AND TAKE OATH

Co : Are you ( he mentioned my Surname ).
Me: Before he could mention it I completed the names and told him, very correct.
Co: What is your highest level of education.
Me: Bachelor of science in accounting.
Co: Which school is that?
Me: Obafemi Awolowo Univerisity, ile ife
Co: did you observe the national service?
Me: Yes
Co: Where?
Me: Kabba, Kogi state
Co: What was ur service all about?
Me: Teaching
Co: What are u doing currently?
Me: I am the Business Development Manager in my own company ( i had the registration certificate but he never ask me ).

He kept typing and later brought out one white form and circled an address and told me my application is fsvourable and should go and pick my visa next and make sure I pay the 165 dollar green card processing fee.

CO"S INTERVIEW ROLL CALL FOR THE DAY :

Black lady in window 13 :
Granted 4, Denied 2

White Guy in window 14
granted 5 visas ( including mine and curiously granted a guy his visa without WAEC.
Denied 1

(THE GUY CLAIMED HE NEVER SAT FOR WAEC IN HIS SCHOOL BECAUSE HIS PARENTS COULD NOT AFFORD 34,000 TO PAY BUT INSTEAD OPT FOR GCE WHICH IS MORE CHEAPER 6,500 )[b][/b]. HE NEVER TOOK WAEC AT ALL.

White lady in window 16
Granted 2 visas ( 1 dv and one other to little girl on filling )
Denied 4 married couples ( all with 2- 3 children each )
Pending 1 married ( ask to wait for appraisal of their case ) i left them there anyway.
God is my witness, my interview lasted between 2 to 4 minutes because of his typing and was the shortest and simplest of the whole interview I observed in the hall.

Kudos to Kemzone for the indepth links, very educative and informative and to other guys in the house GOD BLESS US ALL.

ALLAHU AKBAR, HIS MIGTY NAME BE PRAISED FOR HIS MERCIES.
Me: bef

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2013
seal777: TO THE GLORY OF GOD : SEAL 777, VISA GRANTED 7 FEBRUARY, 2013. grin

I had my visa interview this morning at the Lagos embassy in what i can consider the easiest and cheapest interview by a nairalander and my visa was granted.

Depart home 6.05 am, got to the embassy gate 6.58, submit 2nl and cleared with a tag number B417, went through security check and made payment in the interview hall, called at window 15 for submission of original and photocopies of credentials and was ask to wait for my number to be called.

I was there 2 years ago for a study visa which was denied but the whole arrangement has changed compare to 2011 with all activities brought under one roof in an open hall.

I sat in the front row so as to have a better view of other people's interviews but was forced to leave my seat for an elderly woman who wanted to sit close to her son. I ended up sitting at the full glare of the slim white lady of window 16 and I would confess, she was very direct and straight to business unlike others who were very calm and much more friendly in their interviews.

After hours of waiting, I.saw the white guy in window 14 talking to another white chubby guy in the cubicle showing him my credentials in the process and few minutes after that I was called by the white guy in window 14 for my interview.

Me: Before he could mention it I completed the names and told him, very correct.
Me: I am the Business Development Manager in my own company ( i had the registration certificate but he never ask me ).

He kept typing and later brought out one white form and circled an address and told me my application is fsvourable and should go and pick my visa next and make sure I pay the 165 dollar green card processing fee.

Granted 4, Denied 2

White Guy in window 14
granted 5 visas ( including mine and curiously granted a guy his visa without WAEC.
Denied 1

(THE GUY CLAIMED HE NEVER SAT FOR WAEC IN HIS SCHOOL BECAUSE HIS PARENTS COULD NOT AFFORD 34,000 TO PAY BUT INSTEAD OPT FOR GCE WHICH IS MORE CHEAPER 6,500 )[b][/b]. HE NEVER TOOK WAEC AT ALL.

White lady in window 16
Pending 1 married ( ask to wait for appraisal of their case ) i left them there anyway.
God is my witness, my interview lasted between 2 to 4 minutes because of his typing and was the shortest and simplest of the whole interview I observed in the hall.

To God be the glory and adoration.
Congratulations and welcome to America.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 3:45pm On Feb 07, 2013
seal777: TO THE GLORY OF GOD : SEAL 777, VISA GRANTED 7 FEBRUARY, 2013. grin

Granted 4, Denied 2

White Guy in window 14
Denied 1

White lady in window 16

So happy 4u Congrat
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2013
Thanks adzovia for ur response, i now ve a sign of relief.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 3:48pm On Feb 07, 2013
Seal 777, congratulation, and those having their interview tomorrow i wish u gud luck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2013
@ seal111,to GOD only be the glory nd dis is indeed a testimony.GOD ALMIGHTY wil surely perfect ur way in America,AMEN.
For those going for their interview tomorow,GOD wil surely get ur visas approved through CHRIST JESUS,AMEN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Polish Student Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.