Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,671 members, 7,951,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:11 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (941130 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 12:40am On Feb 22, 2013
Interview day fast-approaching,tension totally eradicated,ALMIGHTY GOD'S favour on me,CO approving my visa,testimonies flowin out,GOD takin all de glory,Nairaland de best forum,texas here I come @ last...thank GOD for everytin,am forever greatful.
@ nkkystel,hw re u doing dear?

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 12:43am On Feb 22, 2013
Gentiger:

If you are convinced she's the one for you from God, please go and see her parents. Initiate the marriahe process making sure they are aware of your present financial challenges. If you go without doing anything on her head, I bet you, you won't marry her. You will see beautiful American/Nigerian babes that will make you forget her fast.
Gentiger, you've said it all, even if na Iku aka N'uzo(Intro) or Igba Nkwu (Trad). @ Unique it mustn't be done in a big way na!
Congrats to all those who just got their 2NL
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 12:50am On Feb 22, 2013
My fiance's interview is in March. We will definitely share our testimony.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 12:53am On Feb 22, 2013
nero xp: Interview day fast-approaching,tension totally eradicated,ALMIGHTY GOD'S favour on me,CO approving my visa,testimonies flowin out,GOD takin all de glory,Nairaland de best forum,texas here I come @ last...thank GOD for everytin,am forever greatful.
@ nkkystel,hw re u doing dear?
Nero, I'm good and you. Ok! GOODLUCK in advance to everyone awaiting interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 12:53am On Feb 22, 2013
@schizogony;congrats!
@aoyombo; congrats!
@yembe2013; congrats!
To all who have received 2nl, Congrats! SUCCESS is Yours!
IT IS WELL!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 12:56am On Feb 22, 2013
nero xp: @ chirpywest,tanx so much nd I embrace GOD'S favour nd my testimony is coming real soon.
Pls house,these re de documents i nw hav to present @ de embassy...Int.passport...waec cert...Npc attestation of birth...police report cert...medicals result...appointment letter...3 passport photos...visa fee.
Pls am I gud to wit all these,or Is there any oda tin am leaving behind? Pls house jst give me a green lite to proceed to de embassy,tanx to all.
dont forget to go along with the barcode sheet. All the Best!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 1:06am On Feb 22, 2013
@ nnkystel,dats it oo.come march,we shal testify here on dis forum for sure nd by de special Grace of GOD,Amen.
Pls house,the bar-code was de one we all sent to KCC along wit our forms,why re sum people mentioning bar-code sheet again?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 1:12am On Feb 22, 2013
@ those who had done their interview nd were suCcesSful,pls were u asked to submit ur bar-code sheet? Cos de ones I hav re my 1NL nd my 2NL which is appointment letter.which one is bar-code sheet again?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:37am On Feb 22, 2013
uniqueprivacy: greetings to everybody in the house, congratulations to all with success stories. may we continue to have good news in our lives with or without DV IJN.
@All who have had similar experience and found a way out especially those already in the state, please i have this mind bogging issue. it's about my relationship, my fiancee brought up the idea of we applying for DV lottery and i reluctantly agreed and we did applied for 2013DV separately as single, but i was fortunate to be selected, and have been granted my Visa. we got engaged last yr September hoping to get married b4 the Visa outcome, but unfortunately for me things didn't work out as planned, I mean the needed resuorces were not availabe for us to proceede with the marriage proper and now like we all know i need a lot of money for my air ticket and pocket money since my host is not a relative. The issue now is that my fiancee is insisting that i must go and see her parent and do the needful b4 i travel, but i have tried explaining things to her and she seems not to see things with me. I really love her and would go with her to the USA if i had my way, but can't due to the DV rules. she has really tried for me and had let go other suitors because of me. pls i really need your advice as to what to do. thanks for you anticipated response.

dear uniqueprivacy this is truly a mind bogging conflict,I will advice you commit all to prayer,from your post I learnt you got engaged last September(less than six months ago)or you meant traditional engagement? just mere going to see her parent and do needful isn't the issue, the real is;do you really love her? over here there are lot of" beautiful ladies" both white and Black that are ready to grab anything grab-able.If you really love her you can come over get settle down within 1 year and get enough money to come back home and do the real wedding,but if it is "love at first sight", I beg undecided undecided
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 2:54am On Feb 22, 2013
junkerhill: congrats bro. Testimony awaits u.

Thanx bro., amen o.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 3:36am On Feb 22, 2013
Nero pls check your mail
waiting for ur response
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 3:46am On Feb 22, 2013
2day is friday, Barkat Jumah 2 all muslims in d house. Wishing all preparing 4 interview & dose just receiving dere 2NL success, my bros nero & oders
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by oayombo: 3:59am On Feb 22, 2013
nero xp: @ those who had done their interview nd were suCcesSful,pls were u asked to submit ur bar-code sheet? Cos de ones I hav re my 1NL nd my 2NL which is appointment letter.which one is bar-code sheet again?
The bar code sheet is the second page of your 1NL, the one with some lines clustered together.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 4:32am On Feb 22, 2013
gentiger, i want to specifically say a big thank you for your good advice.u r still the best and my great mentor in the house. i love you with all passion.i learnt a lot from you and i av no choice than to get the visa. greetings to all those that got their 2nl. i say to u all that your photographs will attract favor in the eyes of the consular.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 4:43am On Feb 22, 2013
who can tell us the prediction for the next visa bulletin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:03am On Feb 22, 2013
edimop: A must read.
666 = The mark of the Beast President
Obama Vs Revelation13:15 -18
The US
Senate has passed the Obama Health Care'
bill into law. The
implementation would commence on
23/03/2013. This bill would require all
Americans to be implanted with a Radio
Frequency Identification (RFID) chip
in order to access medical care.The device
will be implanted on the
forehead or on the arm.
we bother so much about negative in africa and thats why we arent moving forward.dont bother coming to US if you are bothering urself abour such stories.666,777,888,999 rumor or not it doesnt affect my life,I truly belive in one GOD and no satan can conquer me.i hope you wont say the date has been postponed when we get to march?

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 7:05am On Feb 22, 2013
nkkystel: My fiance's interview is in March. We will definitely share our testimony.
Nne congrats in advance. U will surely testify here IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 7:08am On Feb 22, 2013
nero xp: @ those who had done their interview nd were suCcesSful,pls were u asked to submit ur bar-code sheet? Cos de ones I hav re my 1NL nd my 2NL which is appointment letter.which one is bar-code sheet again?
Bro, u don't need barcode at this point. The only thing they will collect from you is the 2NL which serves as your appointment/invitation letter. You are good to go my man. Goodluck!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 7:10am On Feb 22, 2013
temmytanny: we bother so much about negative in africa and thats why we arent moving forward.dont bother coming to US if you are bothering urself abour such stories.666,777,888,999 rumor or not it doesnt affect my life,I truly belive in one GOD and no satan can conquer me.i hope you wont say the date has been postponed when we get to march?
I love ur precise write up bro. We don't need rumor in this forum cos I believe that those with high IQ don't go with rumour and this forum is for the intellectuals.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 7:18am On Feb 22, 2013
uniqueprivacy: greetings to everybody in the house, congratulations to all with success stories. may we continue to have good news in our lives with or without DV IJN.
@All who have had similar experience and found a way out especially those already in the state, please i have this mind bogging issue. it's about my relationship, my fiancee brought up the idea of we applying for DV lottery and i reluctantly agreed and we did applied for 2013DV separately as single, but i was fortunate to be selected, and have been granted my Visa. we got engaged last yr September hoping to get married b4 the Visa outcome, but unfortunately for me things didn't work out as planned, I mean the needed resuorces were not availabe for us to proceede with the marriage proper and now like we all know i need a lot of money for my air ticket and pocket money since my host is not a relative. The issue now is that my fiancee is insisting that i must go and see her parent and do the needful b4 i travel, but i have tried explaining things to her and she seems not to see things with me. I really love her and would go with her to the USA if i had my way, but can't due to the DV rules. she has really tried for me and had let go other suitors because of me. pls i really need your advice as to what to do. thanks for you anticipated response.
Ur girl is right by demanding u do something. It doesn't cost much to introduce yourself officially to the family if there is understanding. Just open up to them that u are I need of money for your trip and believe me, ur inlaw will understand though it depends on the part of the country you came from but believe me, u may end up not marrying her if nothing is been done before your departure.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 7:23am On Feb 22, 2013
gud mornin yall,@pjogutum1 and spoondar Thank u guys.pls d message u asked to write to kcc about my wife condition i hav d last month pregnancy scan result,or i she do a diagnostic test,n wat picture shud i send to kcc is her passport photo or her current picture d way she looks now.pls kindly guide me i want to know how i can go about these..God bless.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 7:23am On Feb 22, 2013
genlion: gentiger, i want to specifically say a big thank you for your good advice.u r still the best and my great mentor in the house. i love you with all passion.i learnt a lot from you and i av no choice than to get the visa. greetings to all those that got their 2nl. i say to u all that your photographs will attract favor in the eyes of the consular.

Go get your visa. It's waiting for your pick up. Everyone here is wonderful and fantastic.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joeonye: 7:27am On Feb 22, 2013
Hello house,my wife is the principal applicant and our interview has been scheduled,pls do I need to bring document in regards to education and work,or just my wife or am I just there top prove we are truly married.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 7:43am On Feb 22, 2013
joeonye: Hello house,my wife is the principal applicant and our interview has been scheduled,pls do I need to bring document in regards to education and work,or just my wife or am I just there top prove we are truly married.
Brother, go there with all your credential to be on a safer side, your own, your wife own, Marriage album. The is no crime committed for going there with all these tins! We shall share in your testimony soon. I wish u a successful interview....Go get your Visa! Lol!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 8:06am On Feb 22, 2013
chirpywest:
Bro, u don't need barcode at this point. The only thing they will collect from you is the 2NL which serves as your appointment/invitation letter. You are good to go my man. Goodluck!
Tanx a lot my broda cos I can only remember sendin my bar-code sheet to KCC along wit my forms,so I dnt tink there's any need again to go along wit it 4 interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 8:20am On Feb 22, 2013
nero xp:
Tanx a lot my broda cos I can only remember sendin my bar-code sheet to KCC along wit my forms,so I dnt tink there's any need again to go along wit it 4 interview.

For me, I will advice you to take it along. What about if u are asked to show it up. One thing about this interview no one knows where question can come out from. That my point of view.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 8:31am On Feb 22, 2013
Gentiger:

If you are convinced she's the one for you from God, please go and see her parents. Initiate the marriahe process making sure they are aware of your present financial challenges. If you go without doing anything on her head, I bet you, you won't marry her. You will see beautiful American/Nigerian babes that will make you forget her fast.
I still stand on what Gentiger said. Since she has tried for u and you really want to spend the rest of your life with her, just go and meet her parents. She knows what she is fighting for. She don't want someone from no where to come and reap the fruit of her labour. She is only trying to protect her interest. You might be thinking you love her cos she is with you now. Out of sight is out of mind. You are bound to meet ladies that are more beautiful, more sophisticated and even more daring than your fiancee. Just lik gentiger said, there are more chances that you may end up not getting married to her if you proceed to the states without seeing her people. So save her a possible heart break and see the people. In my village, it will only cost u one or two bottle of wine, just to mak your intention known to the parents of the lady.
My brother, just try and see the parents before you go. It won't change the fact that you have your visa.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by paa11(m): 8:46am On Feb 22, 2013
The 2NL which is the appointment letter which shows that you have an appointment with them and the first page or sheet will be taken by them
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 9:07am On Feb 22, 2013
ferdimako:

People in America do not even know this.
.....seriously,naija made indeed.....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hardedahyor(m): 9:17am On Feb 22, 2013
Good morning house!!!!! All the very best to those looking forward to their interview dates and also to those that just saw their 2nl. Favour like never before will speak for you all. All the very best and above all God's best!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 22, 2013
Morning house,my interview is fast approachin I need to clarify some tins
Do I need to make d photocopy of my intl passport and also my police report and which currency is more advisable to take along to the embassy.....pls I'm awaiting contribution...God will sEe us all thru ijn...amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 9:31am On Feb 22, 2013
tovalli: Morning house,my interview is fast approachin I need to clarify some tins
Do I need to make d photocopy of my intl passport and also my police report and which currency is more advisable to take along to the embassy.....pls I'm awaiting contribution...God will sEe us all thru ijn...amen.

there is nothing bad in having photocopies of all your credentials/support documents but they will demand for the originals from you which will later be return, going with US dollars is the best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.