Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,732 members, 7,921,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 09:31 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (936955 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2013
doctorp76: Congratulation to those that had successful interview today, pls house pray for me oh!! Tommorrow is my interview!
Best wishes!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2013
Yusmash00: Same date. Please house pray for us.
The visa is urs. Go take it!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 11:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
loveshowgirl1:

Okay, thanks will just go with the $ 330.

@ house:

Pls i couldn't get change, so i have $400, hope there is still no probs
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 11:15pm On Mar 18, 2013
ferdimako:

Go with ur NECO results and you are good. U must not do WAEC, they know and take NECO results.Okay u could go with ur unscratched scratch card to avoid delays if they wanna see it and no cards. Somebody made it without any of both. Just his FSLC.When's ur interview date? All the best!
Whats dis unscratched card u guys are talking abt and whats the relevance? Please enlighten me.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 11:21pm On Mar 18, 2013
I got mine GC & SSN less than 3weeks here in TX dallas
missannie:

Wow!!! Thnk God am heading 2 Tx. Pls what r d proceduer
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2013
temmytanny: Guy,please buckle up and come over to US,if all things go well,US senate might pass a bill that would let immigrants have their citizenship within 3years.Its part of the proposal of the immigration law which would allow illegal immigrant GC after 10years and naturalisation 3years after(13year total for illegal immigrants)
Nice one!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kdgom66: 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2013
@doctortop @yushmash @femo success is yours. Your visas have been granted already by the mighty name of Allah and IJN(Amen). Go take it and come celebrate His greatness here.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:26pm On Mar 18, 2013
genlion: uncle soj thank u. can u send me ur email addy? i tried getting it thru ur profile but i cant just see it. pls we need to talk

just add "ymail.com to this id.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:32pm On Mar 18, 2013
odunmanuel: Did u say sunshine? I wil cal him a pace setter because he stays in Ibadan,Oyo state

I am also from Ibadan, I use to live @ Felele.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
Congratulation tovalli.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sunday45: 11:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
I'm afraid, please E-gurus. What question do u think CO can ask base on my work as Sales boy in pure water factory?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by MERCY2013: 2:10am On Mar 19, 2013
sunday45: I'm afraid, please E-gurus. What question do u think CO can ask base on my work as Sales boy in pure water factory?

The co will ask u abot ur job schedules and u respond by telling him ur daily activities at ur factories. But I will advice u have a detailed knowledge of how pure water is bin produce dat will help u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by MERCY2013: 2:12am On Mar 19, 2013
kdgom66: @doctortop @yushmash @femo success is yours. Your visas have been granted already by the mighty name of Allah and IJN(Amen). Go take it and come celebrate His greatness here.

Congratulations @ll GOD will never fail u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 3:54am On Mar 19, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

@adesojiadermi. Which area do you stay in felele. I stay in boluwaji too. Not far frm ur area.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 4:03am On Mar 19, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: I dont know where to start from cos everything is stil like dream to me,but thank God its not a dream its real,lol,we left home by 4;35 am in the morning and we we got to the embassy around 5;40 am,we joined the que,later after some minute of standing on the line,we imigrant were told to be seperated from non imigrant line .i never knew that we should not go in with any liquid thing,my wife took along one juice for my baby but she was told to go and drop it but they granted me acceess,when my wify was coming back to join me,i was at the back of the line sundenly one secuirity man just taped her from the back that she should stay at the front and she should cal me to stay with her(first favour)After all secuirity check,we finally got to the hall and we pay our visa fees and we were told to sit down as usual,after like 7 minutes ,my number was caled at window 20 to submit my documents.so after that the waiting started,it was one guy at window 13 that first started interviewing people and he granted almost everybody.after like 50 mins one "orobo" came to window 14 and he started interviewing people,but dis guy at window 14 like wahala,less i forget my son never allowed me and my wife to rest for a minute to the extent that we were focus by everybody(lol)later our number was caled at window 13 and our interview goes like dis
co.gud morning
me and my wife;gudmorning sir
co;who is the principal aplicant
me ;i am
co;i will take ur fingerprint(we did)
co;do u swear to say the truth
me and my wife ;we do
after swearing he gave us our dsp230 to sign and we did,my son was asleep by dis time,and co just looked at him in his mum arms and to my surprise the co just busted to laugh,sharp sharp i responded,i started laughing too.
co;(to my wify)can pls go and sit down
co;what is ur highest qulification
me;ssce
co;when did u leave secondary school
me;bla bla bla
co;where do u work
me;bla bla bla
co;how long have u been working there(he piked two whie paper from his side and started writing and tyyping his keyboard)
me;bla bla bla
co;i wil give u the visa and u will pick it up next week monday,
he started blowing grammars abou 165 dollars which i didnt care to listen again
me; thank you and God bless you,God bless amrica
co;thank you
na so God do am for me ooo,after taking oath and the finger print,my main interview was not up to 1 minute,thanku GOD ALMIGHTY.also i thank everybody in the house cos u all wonderful,afobat2000,thank you so much,u prayed for me u even woke up by 1 am to pray for me thank u,also nero xp,zionking and his fiance,adesojiaderemi,temmytammy,gentiger,jmobd(akeem)spoondar,adovia,gunners4u,junkerhill,femo,tovalli,ferdimako and everybody in the house,i love you so much. grin grin grin
Congratulations my brother am just seeing this ur testimony i ve been very busy lately bro adesojiaderemi ll understand what am talking abt
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 4:05am On Mar 19, 2013
tovalli:
My people I'm so so thankful to God and all the wonderful people of this forum...I am indeed indebted..God bless us all in jesus name....
My experience goes thus:
I got to the american embassy around 6am and we all waited outside before a man came outside to arrange us..immigrants and non immigrants.I immediately joined the immigrant line..and we submit d appointment letter..after that we went thru all d security checks and finally got inside the building at exactly 7am..I headed to pay window20 where d cashier was..after payin 54500 I was called to submit my docs and I went back to my sit and we where all waiting for the CO's to show up..during dis time I doscovered the black angel was at the non immigrants section same with the lady in window16...a white guy showed up in window14 and he started interviewing..due to all his interview I prayed to be interviewed by him then on the second thots I jus told God dat any CO that call my number(B410) must grant my visa..after like 30 mins another guy showed up in window 15 and started interviewing selectees too..after about 2hrs of waiting I saw d guy on window 15 with my docs and he was goin thru it and nodding his head den after about 5mins my number beeped on his window...I panicked a little cos d guy denied a couple and another young man..I braced myself and went up to his window and d interview started
Co: good afternoon
Me:good afternoon sir and how are you?
Co:good...I'll take ur finger prints
Before he talk finish I don already put am...
Co:good...do u swear to say d thruth
Me: I absolutely do
Co: sign d form
Me: I did
Co:pls pick up d fone..dat way we'll hav a private conversation
Me:I did
Co:so what's ur highest education?
Me:ssce(in full)
Co: ok but I see ure still in d uni
Me: yes sir...blah blah
Co: what's course
Me:blah blah
Co: tell me about ur sylabus
Me: told him and he nooded
Co: have u done any major project
Me:I will next semester
Co: wat company do u want to do it with
Me: blah blah
Co: wat do they do
Co: if u dont do it dere what other company can u do it
Co:wat do they do?
Me: bllah blah
Co: ok ok..pls sir hold on a minute...I'm goin to approve your visa go and pick it up next week in so so and he was tryin to xplain d $165 I no even listen again I jus dey happy dey smile
Me:thank you very much sir..God bless america
Co: laffing...ure welcome..congratulations
My people dats it oo...my God is so faitthful despite my unfaithfulness...I wish everybody goin for interview tomorrow,dis week,dis month d best of God..pls go and pick ur visa its alredi waiting for you....Go and succeed in jesus name..(Amen)
Congratulations my brother
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 5:09am On Mar 19, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
Congratulations my brother am just seeing this ur testimony i ve been very busy lately bro adesojiaderemi ll understand what am talking abt
ok bro,thanks.GLORY!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 5:18am On Mar 19, 2013
i pray for those dat going for their interview today dat GOD ALMIGHTY dat favour me and my family wil surely favour u,al of u wil come back here to share ur succeesful interview experience IJN(amen)none of dis forum member shal be denied IJN(amen)GLORY!!!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 5:37am On Mar 19, 2013
missannie:

Wow!!! Thnk God am heading 2 Tx. Pls what r d proceduer
u need to ask people like uncle temmy, gunnersfor u. they are all in us
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 5:38am On Mar 19, 2013
pstadabi: Am happy for you 0ooo. I heard dat u stay around sanyo ibadan. I stay at boluwaji. Am a friend to Afroobat. Once again congratulation.
oh,ok no prob.we wil see each oda today,afobat wil cal u wen i get to his house.GLORY!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 5:39am On Mar 19, 2013
Kunlexymoore: Best wishes!
ur interview is a success already so saith the spirit of God
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 5:55am On Mar 19, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

just add "ymail.com to this id.
i av mailed u uncle soj. pls check ur mail
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 6:14am On Mar 19, 2013
doctorp76: Congratulation to those that had successful interview today, pls house pray for me oh!! Tommorrow is my interview!

Go forth!!! Your visa has been approved!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 6:16am On Mar 19, 2013
Yusmash00: My interview is tomorrow. Please house put me in prayer..

Success is your portion!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 6:36am On Mar 19, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

No wonda dat u're also setting d pace here & there.I personaly apreciate ur regular contribution on dis thread.Thank u!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 6:43am On Mar 19, 2013
@tovalli and @Godhelpmeooo:
A big congratulations to you guys. Go live your American dreams. It is well.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 6:49am On Mar 19, 2013
sunday45: I'm afraid, please E-gurus. What question do u think CO can ask base on my work as Sales boy in pure water factory?
Ur job functions dt u av already written in d dsp 230.Date of start wit d factory.How u gt 2 learn abt d job,if it requires any skilful knwlege?I hop al dis wil b helpful.God bles u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 6:53am On Mar 19, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: i pray for those dat going for their interview today dat GOD ALMIGHTY dat favour me and my family wil surely favour u,al of u wil come back here to share ur succeesful interview experience IJN(amen)none of dis forum member shal be denied IJN(amen)GLORY!!!
Amen 0ooooo. I claim it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 6:58am On Mar 19, 2013
hi guys one quick question,is it possible for me to work only with my social security number with out having my green card??\
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Petsal(m): 7:03am On Mar 19, 2013
Gud morning house:
Pls does anybody knows NPC office in lagos(address or description) cos a friend will like to do NPC certificate cos his interview date is close by.
Secondly, pls how much will it cost him to do the NPC certificate and for how many days? Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 7:10am On Mar 19, 2013
Petsal: Gud morning house:
Pls does anybody knows NPC office in lagos(address or description) cos a friend will like to do NPC certificate cos his interview date is close by.
Secondly, pls how much will it cost him to do the NPC certificate and for how many days? Thanks

Lagos Office address is: Babs Animashaun Road, Surulere, Lagos, Lagos State, 2500 to 3000, it takes 2wks

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 7:26am On Mar 19, 2013
Leripa: @tovalli and @Godhelpmeooo:
A big congratulations to you guys. Go live your American dreams. It is well.
pls leripa,inwhich state are u.@adovia pls i need ur contact ooo cos am coming to new jersy in couples of weeks.GLORY!

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.