Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,633 members, 7,951,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:56 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (941097 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Opoki(m): 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
[size=50pt]CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THAT GOT THEIR VISA APPROVED TODAY.
IRE AKARI O, AMIN.[/size]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 3:47pm On Mar 19, 2013
Our God is Good
@femo:
Tank u God at last me nd my family approved window 14
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Opoki(m): 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2013
@Leripa: pls i'll like to have a private conversation with you.
I just sent u a PM. kindly respond
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
rood boy:

Appointment leter & testimonial den don't 4get 2 do photocopies ok. Don't bother abt the stracth card cuz u r goin with ur Neco certificate, so u r gud 2 go. Surly ur visa av bn aprove ijn (Amen
Gud talk,u're a gtd reminder
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
Gentiger:

Yes!
how sir?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
Congrats to all who just had their interviews femo,yusmash00 and doctorp our God is faithful...to all with interviews tomorrow just walk into the embassy and get ur visa granted...it is well!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
Yusmash00: Today, I av a successful interview. I was interviewed in window 14. Here is the details:

Co: Good morning
Me: Good morning sir
Co: Are you Mr Masha?
Me: Yes sir.
Co: Do you swore to say the truth here today?
Co: What's your highest qualification?
Me: SSCE.
Co: What year?
Me: 2008
Co: What's the name of your sch?
Me: Gbagada Snr Grammer Sch.
Co: What av you been doing after High Sch?
Me: Helping my mom in her shop.
Co: Do you write any university entry exam?
Me: Yes. I wrote Jamb.
Co: What re the activities you did in sch?
Me: I'm a member of Commercial Club.
Co: Tell me abt the club?
Me: We re commercial students. So we teach ourselves Commerce & other commercial subject.
Co: OK, I will grant you a visa. He gave me the two sheet. One for the visa pickup & the other for the USCIS Immigrant fee.

I thank God & thank everybody for the prayer. I'm very very grateful. One love..

Congrats!!! Please did they ask for your WAEC certificate because I have only GCE notification of result and my testimonial. Kindly advice All
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
nero xp:
Hehehehehe! grin,Dv-winners 2013 on Nairaland re de best nd most successful so far,am really impressed on wats goin on here nd all is to de Glory of de ALMIGHTY GOD...Femo,a small congrats to u nw until u post ur full experience grin.
@ Doctorp,Yusmash nd odas in de interview hall,I decree dat in sum few mins tym,ur posts of successful interviews wuld be posted here in JESUS Name,Amen...
Ho! Just pray & leave d AMEN 4 me.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2013
[/color]
doctorp76: Got to the embassy by 5:30am and did the normal sercurity checks, paid my visa fees and waited for my number to be called... After many hours my number was display at window 14.
CO:morning
Me: good morning
Co: do your finger print
Me: I did
Co: take an oath
Co: what's your highest quailification?
Me: bsc marketing
Co:whatjob are u doing?
Me: marketing executive
Co: which company?
Me: blah blah blah
Co:did u do nysc?
Me: yes
Co: which state?
Me: ebonyi
Co:congratulation your visa is approved and gave me where to pick my visa.. My people na so God do am oh!! Thank you all for your prayers and those going for interview this week and this month your visa shall be approved!! Amen!!!

I VERY HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS......
YOU MAKE ME FEEL… ©™™¶™… ...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2013
Fellow forumite, pls I want to knw if dea is anybody that have his or her interview on the 26th which is nextweek tuesday should get back to me.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
emebeteaderashn: how sir?

Hello House just a quick one. I don't have GCE certificate but only NOTIFICATION of result plus my SSCE testimonial, i hope this will suffice. Thanks for urgent reply.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
Petsal: hello house,
A friend is slated for an interview and he has all the needed certificate with him, his WAEC certificates etc. Is there any need for testimonial again from the school he finished from cos I read in one of the thread someone saying to another forum friend that he should get testimonial.
Un what condition does the need for testimonial comes in house?
$
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2013
We got to embassy around 5am, so we waited for some time then 6.30am we join immigrant line and observed all security checks , paid our visa fees 990 dollars and waited for our number to be called.after some times they call us for submission of document at window 20. During the submission of the document my wife was called to fill DS230 for my daughter and i so we were later call to window 14 the handsome white American guy. We: Gud morning sir CO :Gud morning CO :ask us to do our finger print, CO : Do u swear to say d truth WE: Absolutely yes CO : who is d principal Applicant Wife : she answered CO: what is your highest qualification Wife: BSC in ............ CO : name of your school Wife : Lasu CO: wic year did u graduated wife : .............. CO : where did u serve n what your job there Wife : .................. CO : can u tel me some of ur courses Wife: she mention 5 courses Co : wife present job wife : ................. Co: started typing and gave us circled Address to pick our visa. My people i really tank God 4 makin dis interview a successful one. I tank everyone 4 d success wishes most especially junkerhill, Godhelpmeoooo, sponda, gentiger,neroxp,and many more in dis forum i really appreciate your contributions ,i wish people going 4 dere interview dis month nd months to com a success in dia interview, tank u and God bless.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2013
Yusmash00: Today, I av a successful interview. I was interviewed in window 14. Here is the details:

Me: We re commercial students. So we teach ourselves Commerce & other commercial subject.
Co: OK, I will grant you a visa. He gave me the two sheet. One for the visa pickup & the other for the USCIS Immigrant fee.

I thank God & thank everybody for the prayer. I'm very very grateful. One love..

Congrats bro!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
odunmanuel: I wish u get it in d soonest,it wil b a plus 4 u 2 d above listed.Evry oda thin wil b at ur favour,wat u dnt av wil nt b asked IJN.U wil b here 2 testify 2 d glory of God

Amen!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 4:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
na so bros. congart
@femo:
We got to embassy around 5am, so we waited for some time then 6.30am we join immigrant line and observed all security checks , paid our visa fees 990 dollars and waited for our number to be called.after some times they call us for submission of document at window 20. During the submission of the document my wife was called to fill DS230 for my daughter and i so we were later call to window 14 the handsome white American guy. We: Gud morning sir CO :Gud morning CO :ask us to do our finger print, CO : Do u swear to say d truth WE: Absolutely yes CO : who is d principal Applicant Wife : she answered CO: what is your highest qualification Wife: BSC in ............ CO : name of your school Wife : Lasu CO: wic year did u graduated wife : .............. CO : where did u serve n what your job there Wife : .................. CO : can u tel me some of ur courses Wife: she mention 5 courses Co : wife present job wife : ................. Co: started typing and gave us circled Address to pick our visa. My people i really tank God 4 makin dis interview a successful one. I tank everyone 4 d success wishes most especially junkerhill, Godhelpmeoooo, sponda, gentiger,neroxp,and many more in dis forum i really appreciate your contributions ,i wish people going 4 dere interview dis month nd months to com a success in dia interview, tank u and God bless.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by papatee2: 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2013
@femo:
Praise God window 14 approved our visa this morning
congratulation
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2013
@femo:

Congrats to you & your family!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by papatee2: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
doctorp76: Got to the embassy by 5:30am and did the normal sercurity checks, paid my visa fees and waited for my number to be called... After many hours my number was display at window 14.
Co:congratulation your visa is approved and gave me where to pick my visa.. My people na so God do am oh!! Thank you all for your prayers and those going for interview this week and this month your visa shall be approved!! Amen!!!
Waooooo, just like that? Anyway congratulation and welcome to the dream land U S of A
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
Co said five working days pls guys hop we can go on Tuesday or Wednesday for our visa?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
@femo:
congrat femo. Ayo naa koni di ibaje. Pls don't forget me in prayer 0ooo. My interview is coming up next tuesday and I need ur assistant in prayer.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by papatee2: 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2013

congratulation Mr Masha
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
I am next in line for a MIRACLE in Jesus name, AMEN! I shall testify of my story in this house come tommorrow!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2013

CONGRATS WELCOME TO AMERICA
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by papatee2: 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2013
@femo:
congratulation to you n your family. This is just the beginning of testimony from u n ur family IJN,
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2013

CONGRATS FOR JOINING THE WINNING TEAM . TO GOD BE THE GLORY.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
pstadabi: congrat femo. Ayo naa koni di ibaje. Pls don't forget me in prayer 0ooo. My interview is coming up next tuesday and I need ur assistant in prayer.
u wil suceed in Jesus name
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 026IX: 4:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
grin naija interviews don dey be like Ghana own oooo...... God is ever wonderful....but let us prepare for the worst and still hope for the best..... UP NAIRALANDERS...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
simayanki4real: I am next in line for a MIRACLE in Jesus name, AMEN! I shall testify of my story in this house come tommorrow!
hey. U don't have to panic ur visa is waiting for you. All they need at the embassy is your presence shikena.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
Wat a wonderful god we serve,this forum is getting stronger with goodnews everyday.we that re current in may still lookin forward for Ď day of interview while some have received there 2nd letter.pls god help us O‎​º°˚˚˚°º don't know wat is causing Ď delay op before Ď end of the month we will receive our own 2nd letter too, house wat is the latest gist on the issue of 2nd letter.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
Congratulations to you femo, doctorp76 and Yusmash00 i am so happy for you three.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
@doctorp76 and @Yusmash00:
A big congratulations to you guys. Welcome to America!

(1) (2) (3) ... (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.