Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (928657 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by iScamfieil: 11:44am On Apr 23, 2013
The Grace of God has been so eminent in this forum!
I appreciate God for ALL the successful interviews recorded so far, for the ones current waiting for interviews which am one of them, and also giving Him glory for those that will be massively be made current next month.

We shall know no failure in Jesus Name! Amen

I'm already thanking God for the 2 (honydee & the Kenyan partner) members having their interviews today for Him to grant them success

I want to also appreciate all learned contributors to this forum for their great inputs which have been so evident in the success stories of members

The desires of All DV 2014 selectee aspirants shall be confirmed come May 1st as am sure God has not left the throne.

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 11:51am On Apr 23, 2013
I had my interview in Accra Ghana this morning. Thanks to God and everyone who prayed for me. My interview was successful. My interview was somehow like a nigerian movie because it has part 1 and 2. grin grin grin grin

Part 1 was in february.The only question i was asked was what job i was doing. After that, the Female CO said i needed to get a new police report from Nigeria with my full name on it.Im half Nigerian and half Ghanaian and i stayed in nigeria up to the age of 17 so i needed a police report from there.My name on the police report i got from nigeria was shortened so she requested i do another one with my full name and also provide some id cards i used while i lived in Nigeria.

Part 2 was this morning and to God be the glory, the male CO this time did not ask me any question. he just said i should give him the new police report and show him the id cards. He asked for my passport and asked me to come back in three days for my visa.

Im grateful to everyone here. Even those ave never really interacted with because i learnt a lot from your comments. God richly bless you all.

jidedon,roodboy, nero xp,chykeworld, odunmanuel, thanks a million.

To those yet to go for their interview i pray that you have it easier than i did and i cant wait to read your success stories too. I wish i could meet the wonderful people behind the ids on nairaland someday.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:54am On Apr 23, 2013
sozen2010: hello Nairalanders,

Just got my interview today.

Co: Pls sign and swear
Me and wife: Did
Co: When you left school
Me: I told him.
Co: just smiling with one of my children and daughter was blabing with him.
Before long God made him choiceless and approve the visas. less than 3mins. Holy Spirit na you be BABA ooooooooooo.

House thank very much oh.
wao! congrats bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:54am On Apr 23, 2013
honeydee: I had my interview in Accra Ghana this morning. Thanks to God and everyone who prayed for me. My interview was successful. My interview was somehow like a nigerian movie because it has part 1 and 2. grin grin grin grin

Part 1 was in february.The only question i was asked was what job i was doing. After that, the Female CO said i needed to get a new police report from Nigeria with my full name on it.Im half Nigerian and half Ghanaian and i stayed in nigeria up to the age of 17 so i needed a police report from there.My name on the police report i got from nigeria was shortened so she requested i do another one with my full name and also provide some id cards i used while i lived in Nigeria.

Part 2 was this morning and to God be the glory, the male CO this time did not ask me any question. he just said i should give him the new police report and show him the id cards. He asked for my passport and asked me to come back in three days for my visa.

Im grateful to everyone here. Even those ave never really interacted with because i learnt a lot from your comments. God richly bless you all.

To those yet to go for their interview i pray that you have it easier than i did and i cant wait to ready you success stories to. I wish i could meet the wonderful people behind the ids on nairaland someday.
congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 11:56am On Apr 23, 2013
temmytanny: congrats

Thanks dear
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 11:57am On Apr 23, 2013

Before long God made him choiceless and approve the visas. less than 3mins. Holy Spirit na you be BABA ooooooooooo.

CONGRATS TO U AND FAMILY AND WELCOME TO THE US OF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
Congratulations sozen2010 and honeydee
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by OLAA1: 12:17pm On Apr 23, 2013
ogba1:
CONGRATS TO U AND FAMILY AND WELCOME TO THE US OF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 12:18pm On Apr 23, 2013
Congratulations to honeydee and sozen2010, welcome on board...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2013

Congrat
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2013
honeydee: I had my interview in Accra Ghana this morning. Thanks to God and everyone who prayed for me. My interview was successful. My interview was somehow like a nigerian movie because it has part 1 and 2. grin grin grin grin

To those yet to go for their interview i pray that you have it easier than i did and i cant wait to read your success stories too. I wish i could meet the wonderful people behind the ids on nairaland someday.

Congrat
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2013

Congratulations!!! Welcome to US of AAAAAAA!!!!!! GO GO live your American dream!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2013
owobabaisabella: Congratulations to honeydee and sozen2010, welcome on board...
Congratulations!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2013

Sozen2010
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2013

Whao!congratulations! The lord is faithful.....Go Go live your America dream!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2013

Congratulations.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2013

congratulations honeydee.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dortex4real(m): 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2013
iScamfieil: The Grace of God has been so eminent in this forum!
I appreciate God for ALL the successful interviews recorded so far, for the ones current waiting for interviews which am one of them, and also giving Him glory for those that will be massively be made current next month.

We shall know no failure in Jesus Name! Amen

I'm already thanking God for the 2 (honydee & the Kenyan partner) members having their interviews today for Him to grant them success

I want to also appreciate all learned contributors to this forum for their great inputs which have been so evident in the success stories of members

The desires of All DV 2014 selectee aspirants shall be confirmed come May 1st as am sure God has not left the throne.

amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2013

Congrat dear more more blessin ahead of you...Thanx you lord 4 wat you did 4 her...am really happy 4 you dear..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2013
GLORY BE TO GOD! IT'S TRULY THE LORD'S DOING AND IT'S MARVELLOUS IN MY SIGHT. I & wifey left naija via EMIRATES on thursday, 28/04 for Houston. Our flight was scheduled to take off by 8:50pm but took of by 10:30pm cuz d air conditioning unit was not working well and had to be fixed. It was 7hrs journey to Dubai so we arrived Dubai by 8:30am local time on friday 19/04. We missed our connecting flight cuz of d delay in naija and our visas were stamped on transit while our appointment was scheduled for d next day since EMIRATES only fly from Dubai to Houston once in a day. EMIRATES also offered us free transportation, free hotel accommodation, free phone call and meal tickets @MILLENIUM HOTEL- a world class hotel in Dubai. We left Dubai by 9:05 local time on saturday, 20/04 and arrived Houston by 4:30 local time on saturday, 20/04. We went thru all necessary security checks and was was admitted into d US of A. Thanks be to ALMIGHTY GOD and to all of u cuz without u, this great dream of ours wouldn't av been a reality. I'm also sorry for updating u late, i've been really down cuz of d stress and i'm recently trying to get back on my feet. AMERICA- LAND OF OPPORTUNITY, HERE COME IMCOOL!

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2013
[quote author=sozen2010]hello Nairalanders,

Congrat.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 2:41pm On Apr 23, 2013

. Congrats.may dis successful interview continue in dis forum ijn(amen)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
FOR D CONSUMPTION OF PREGNANT IMMIGRANTS- If ur pregnancy is obvious as at the time of travelling, pls get a DOCTORS/MEDICAL CERTIFICATE/REPORT to show dat u're fit to travel. Most airlines don't like taking d risk of flying pregnant women. I encountered it @ Dubai cuz my wife's pregnancy is already pronounced and we were delayed wen we couldn't produce a report stating dat she's fit to travel. If not for God's intervention and also d numerous pregnancy scan results dat i had handy, i don't know what would av happened. After much consideration, we were allowed to board d flight though i understand they meant good by wanting to be sure that she's fit to travel thru such long stressful journey and dat she won't put to bed right inside d flight.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2013
Imcool: GLORY BE TO GOD! IT'S TRULY THE LORD'S DOING AND IT'S MARVELLOUS IN MY SIGHT. I & wifey left naija via EMIRATES on thursday, 28/04 for Houston. Our flight was scheduled to take off by 8:50pm but took of by 10:30pm cuz d air conditioning unit was not working well and had to be fixed. It was 7hrs journey to Dubai so we arrived Dubai by 8:30am local time on friday 19/04. We missed our connecting flight cuz of d delay in naija and our visas were stamped on transit while our appointment was scheduled for d next day since EMIRATES only fly from Dubai to Houston once in a day. EMIRATES also offered us free transportation, free hotel accommodation, free phone call and meal tickets @MILLENIUM HOTEL- a world class hotel in Dubai. We left Dubai by 9:05 local time on saturday, 20/04 and arrived Houston by 4:30 local time on saturday, 20/04. We went thru all necessary security checks and was was admitted into d US of A. Thanks be to ALMIGHTY GOD and to all of u cuz without u, this great dream of ours wouldn't av been a reality. I'm also sorry for updating u late, i've been really down cuz of d stress and i'm recently trying to get back on my feet. AMERICA- LAND OF OPPORTUNITY, HERE COME IMCOOL!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
Imcool: GLORY BE TO GOD! IT'S TRULY THE LORD'S DOING AND IT'S MARVELLOUS IN MY SIGHT. I & wifey left naija via EMIRATES on thursday, 28/04 for Houston. Our flight was scheduled to take off by 8:50pm but took of by 10:30pm cuz d air conditioning unit was not working well and had to be fixed. It was 7hrs journey to Dubai so we arrived Dubai by 8:30am local time on friday 19/04. We missed our connecting flight cuz of d delay in naija and our visas were stamped on transit while our appointment was scheduled for d next day since EMIRATES only fly from Dubai to Houston once in a day. EMIRATES also offered us free transportation, free hotel accommodation, free phone call and meal tickets @MILLENIUM HOTEL- a world class hotel in Dubai. We left Dubai by 9:05 local time on saturday, 20/04 and arrived Houston by 4:30 local time on saturday, 20/04. We went thru all necessary security checks and was was admitted into d US of A. Thanks be to ALMIGHTY GOD and to all of u cuz without u, this great dream of ours wouldn't av been a reality. I'm also sorry for updating u late, i've been really down cuz of d stress and i'm recently trying to get back on my feet. AMERICA- LAND OF OPPORTUNITY, HERE COME IMCOOL!
. Congrats,speed recovery ijn.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hunterblue: 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2013
Hello guys please can someone help me with this my friend need to get birth certificate from NPC in lagos can someone please kindly tell me how he can do that and where is NPC located and what does he has to do to get it..

Thanks God Bless
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2013
@honeydee:
Congratulations to you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 026IX: 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2013
hunterblue: Hello guys please can someone help me with this my friend need to get birth certificate from NPC in lagos can someone please kindly tell me how he can do that and where is NPC located and what does he has to do to get it..

Thanks God Bless
NPC is in surulere, by Bode Thomas junction opp Rita-Lori hotels.. Ur friend has to go there wit an affidavit sworn at any High Court by an older blood relation if not the parents...a copy of valid I.D.. 2 passport fotos, N2500 and an application letter which can easily be drafted by the business centre within d Premises, dats all ... It takes 2 wks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by smoothsailor: 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2013
To God be the glory i think i owe this testimony to the house, today i received myself and my wife's visa. We had our interview on 16th of april, we got to lagos a day before the interview and lodge in a guest house in obalende and all night we had our eyes opened with final preparation and at 5am we left our hotel room for the embassy as we were sheduled for 7am interview and we obey all rules paid the visa fee and here is our interview:

CO good morning
me & my wife........Good Morning
CO.......... who is the principal applicant?
me........... my wife
CO...........can you please excuse me while i interview your wife and go to the back beside the wall
me...........ok
co...........to my wife what is your highest level of education?
my wife.........O-level with commmunity health extention worker in view
CO..............wot certificate do you get from that CHEW is it diploma or degree?
my wife............it is a certificate course
Co............any ID card?
My wife........ showed him
CO............. how did you meet your husband?
MY wife........in the church
CO.............which church
my wife.........winners
CO...where is the church located?
my wife.........ondo in itanla junction
CO.............when last did your husband visit you in school?
my wife........can't remember he does comes anything his less busy with work and she comes home one every month to but the food stuff and cook soup and store in freezer for me to always micro wave
Co............ did you and your husband stay in the same house in ondo where your husband work?
My wife......yes but when she is in school she stays off campus a rented self contain
CO .......any tenancy agreement for the house you and your husband is staying?
My wife.....showed him our tenancy agreement
co........wedding album and courtship?
my wife........showed him explaining each picture to him
co........ can you please call me your husband ?
my wife....called me
co..... ask my wife to go to the back of the wall too and confirmed everything he ask my wife from me and it was all the same answer
co...... can you please call me your wife?
me.....i did
co ......i'm going to approve your visa and was explaining how to pay the 165 dollars and if someone was going to pick our visa for us and how to do it.

Thanks to everyone that have contributed and help us through the process and during the filling of the form sent to KCC we made a mistake with our date of wedding and it was not ask at all. God perfect all our errors and even though it seems like a long interview, God still took control. Thanks to everyone

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hunterblue: 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2013
026IX: NPC is in surulere, by Bode Thomas junction opp Rita-Lori hotels.. Ur friend has to go there wit an affidavit sworn at any High Court by an older blood relation if not the parents...a copy of valid I.D.. 2 passport fotos, N2500 and an application letter which can easily be drafted by the business centre within d Premises, dats all ... It takes 2 wks

Thanks for the information God bless you wow but two weeks thats a long time...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 026IX: 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2013
hunterblue:

Thanks for the information God bless you wow but two weeks thats a long time...
I believe you can get it earlier than that wit special arrangement, but it will cost u more than twice the amount... Cos I observed someone dat was negotiating wit dem for express service..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2013
Hello gud peep in NL,As am waitn to be current by d upcoming bulletin,I look up to May 1 also,cos I applied for d 2014Dv wen I tot all hope ws gone for 2013,lo and behold e ws a miracle being among d selected and nw am waitn to be current,all doc ready.
Now,my question is ds;
1.If by his grace I ws selected d second tym in d 2014DV,wld t be possible to give t out to anoda persn who bears same name wt me?

2.Wld dat bring any querry during my interview?

3.If yes to d no.1 questn,hw possible and if NO,why ?tnx............

(1) (2) (3) ... (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.