Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,545 members, 7,901,603 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:20 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (933790 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 2:20am On May 02, 2013
ogbonlowob: Thanks so much for this exposure; I really appreciate. God bless you! For those that booked one way ticket, was it cheaper buying ticket over the counter @ the airport as oppossed to online booking n payment?
i think the counter is cheaper.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 2:45am On May 02, 2013
jidex001:

To my one and only broda, My boss. I wish u happy wedding anniversary. May ur home be fruitful and may happiness, joy, laughter, understand, peace never depart from ur home IJN.
Thamk u my broda ,wen re u coming over to US
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bolafad: 7:11am On May 02, 2013
ferdimako:

Hell no! But those who lost their confirmation numbers whether dv 2013 or dv 2014 can retrieve now from www.dvlottery.state.gov Good one from KCC! Let me register my IELTS Academic now. Australia here I come!

Pls enlighten me on the australian visa and what did they mean by GSM based visa? Pls need your urgent reply
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by bolafad: 7:14am On May 02, 2013
ferdimako:

Hell no! But those who lost their confirmation numbers whether dv 2013 or dv 2014 can retrieve now from www.dvlottery.state.gov Good one from KCC! Let me register my IELTS Academic now. Australia here I come!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 7:18am On May 02, 2013
@Genlion: have been so busy, don’t panic I’m still here watching the drama unfold, the number has gone up to 1,855 for Nigeria more and more people are issued visa and this time there is enough visa because of the 2015 stuff. Congratulations to all those who had their visa last week and those that will receive theirs this week.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 7:35am On May 02, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
Thamk u my broda ,wen re u coming over to US

Middle of june. i will holla u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 8:22am On May 02, 2013
pjogutum1: @Genlion: have been so busy, don’t panic I’m still here watching the drama unfold, the number has gone up to 1,855 for Nigeria more and more people are issued visa and this time there is enough visa because of the 2015 stuff. Congratulations to all those who had their visa last week and those that will receive theirs this week.
@pj.......dat means denials maybe rare ds time around?........
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 8:56am On May 02, 2013
@Edimop: Not that, visa is meant for those who prepare well, though with less denials, they only want to issue as much as possible, but those that won the 2014 will have it more difficult than the 2013 since the number will be entering what my friend called the tape line.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 9:23am On May 02, 2013
pjogutum1: @Edimop: Not that, visa is meant for those who prepare well, though with less denials, they only want to issue as much as possible, but those that won the 2014 will have it more difficult than the 2013 since the number will be entering what my friend called the tape line.
wow.......preparations ranging frm Docs and interviews.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:35am On May 02, 2013
chio: It is well my Bros.Our Timing in most cases is not in line with Gods timing for us.But one thing am sure is that God has the best plan for each of us.At the appointed time u will leave this shores if thats ur destiny.
also just my personal advice if u could change ur username to I luv 9ja.(although we all know thing are not really going on well in our country 9ja )

hmmmm fact.........thankz bozz
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by penticom: 9:52am On May 02, 2013
pls. anyone in d house dat has been schedule for interview on 23rd may? pls let us pray for simple n shortest interview. our visa shall be approved in Jesus name.

pls how will i get to alagbon n medical test centre
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kdgom66: 10:43am On May 02, 2013
I just checked mine. i was not selected. There was a virus in their computer system and it omitted my name..LOL.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by packaging(m): 11:50am On May 02, 2013
I thank God for the gift of life..... I just checked but wasn't selected
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by naah29: 1:09pm On May 02, 2013
Hi to everyone on this forum . I won the DV lottery but have an issue . I left the University with my calculated result - i knew I have modulated all my courses and thereby knows I have a degree. later played the lottery with status as a holder of degree then submitted my forms to kcc. I will soon go to the embassy like in three months time , i have gone to my school top collect my certificate and they telling me that there is a course i did not validated so i can be issued a degree. when i noticed this i emailed kcc and they reply with the below information

Thank you for your inquiry.
KCC does not have the ability to retrieve or make changes to the data that was provided on the original entry to the lottery.
Please complete the forms DS 230 Part I, DS 230 Part II, and DSP 122 with the correct information. Once received at KCC, the information will be included in your case file for review.

Im still to resend the corrected form , do i stand a chance at the interview ??
pls i will appreciate excellent contributions
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 2:21pm On May 02, 2013
kdgom66: I just checked mine. i was not selected. There was a virus in their computer system and it omitted my name..LOL.
....don't conclude yet,cos t ws like ds in my 2013DV,I neva xpected to be selected again after much checking....t ws late oct,I checked bk nw saw my 1NL and after I hav played d 2014dv.....so God is stil in d business of making imposibility possible.wat if u check again and u r among d selected?

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 2:34pm On May 02, 2013
@naah29: I wonder if you have any chance, you have already made the mistake of informing KCC. The rule is simple, you may be denied visa on the grounds of deceit, that is claiming the qualification that you don’t have.
The only option I see is going to the interview with your calculated result but there is still a problem with that, what if the embassy decides to verify your result? Well let other house members contribute to this issue.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Phumbay: 3:27pm On May 02, 2013
uniqueprivacy:

It is actually true, but it is illegal, they are only playing on your intelligence and if you fall mugu them go chop clean mouth . I had a personal experience at the last point of check-in before boarding. one of the immigration officers stopped me and asked for my passport and I presented it to her and after checking my passport she withheld it and asked me to pay some money, in my mind I thought she was just begging like the others (NDLEA & Customs), who searched my luggage did, I told her sorry that I have exhausted the Naira I had, that It is only the Dollars I have with me and its in higher denomination. she then said they collect $100 from people like us that are travelling for the first time and it is non negotiable, and that if I don't pay the money, that they won't let me cross that point. at that point my blood started boiling cos my departure time was near and the lady was looking very serious. Then I raised my voice on her and because I new my right and when she saw the way I was talking, she was scared and handed over my passport to me and I proceeded.
lets just be wise. thank God you asked this question because some may have fallen victims of this extortions and others may steal fall except the have gotten this information or really know their right.
May God help us to sanitize our country from all these corrupt practices.
pls lik hw many point ll u cross b4 u cn get 2 d final stage of boarding d flight? So 2 kno hw much 2 hold cos of those beggers ova Dr.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kdgom66: 3:41pm On May 02, 2013
edimop: ....don't conclude yet,cos t ws like ds in my 2013DV,I neva xpected to be selected again after much checking....t ws late oct,I checked bk nw saw my 1NL and after I hav played d 2014dv.....so God is stil in d business of making imposibility possible.wat if u check again and u r among d selected?

Thanks my brother for the words of encouragement. Indeed God is great. If that happens I will be dancing azonto...!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 4:09pm On May 02, 2013
ogbonlowob: My brother, please you and other members should please answer these questions: 1. Is it true that if Nigerian Immigration sees that ur ticket is one way ticket in the airport, they will just know you are not returning back to Nigeria and then start disturbing u to pay tax or thithe (bribe). If u don't co-operate, they will deliberately delay you until you miss the flight. What do you have to say please? Everyone that booked one way n have left, was this ur experience?
That's not really true because i traveled with oneway ticket. The only thing is that they asked me politely to celebrate it for them which i did by giving them what i had. Okay? I was even glad to give them. All glory to God there wasn't any issue.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dammymye: 4:12pm On May 02, 2013
packaging: temmytanny, brightmon, nero xp, dammyme, seal777, gentiger, gavins, ibracabra, honeydee, gunners, daddykelly, Godhelpmeooo and the host of others shared their testimonies on here, O'God I thank you cos finally am going to share my selection testimony by His amazing grace on here. Please help me thank God......
Definitely, all glory to God.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 4:21pm On May 02, 2013
Today's Guardian Newspaper reveals that 2014 DV lottery is going to be the last DV lottery World wide!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 02, 2013
e: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Amefrica(m): 3:54pm

Omo, I no check am yesterday coz I ws too anxious but I did now.. Guess what ?!.....................................................................................................................................................................................................I thank God tho
................................................................................................................................................................................................................. I'm SELECTED not.. Waiting for other release/batch..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kdgom66: 4:55pm On May 02, 2013
sozen2010: Today's Guardian Newspaper reveals that 2014 DV lottery is going to be the last DV lottery World wide!

Yes, if the new immigration bill is passed by Congress into law. But I doubt that will happen before October this year. Legislative processes in America can take forever at times because there are so many special interests lobbying for this or that loopholes or stricter measures.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jonnywalker: 6:39pm On May 02, 2013
hi everyone,thank God i've got my package back after paying $4000.Thanks everyone.now looking forward for ticket n pocket money.my advice to the 2014 colleagues who played 2ru agents is to watch their steps when dealin with them.i"ve got a funny question here n really need answer.pls.can i call the embassy to extend my visa expiry date?i was given only 4months n cos of these greedy bastards,i"m found wanting.it sound silly but im desprate now.my time is almost up.conrats to everyone.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by yominent: 6:54pm On May 02, 2013
Hello house, my friend won the 2014 dvlottery that just came out but he applied as a divorcee. Can he change his marital status back to single but he has no document to proof that.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by yominent: 6:56pm On May 02, 2013
I mean no document to proof that he is divorced.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 02, 2013
Why Do I Feel Like The Last Person On Earth Right Now ? Is it because I'm not chosen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 7:11pm On May 02, 2013
jonnywalker: hi everyone,thank God i've got my package back after paying $4000.Thanks everyone.now looking forward for ticket n pocket money.my advice to the 2014 colleagues who played 2ru agents is to watch their steps when dealin with them.i"ve got a funny question here n really need answer.pls.can i call the embassy to extend my visa expiry date?i was given only 4months n cos of these greedy bastards,i"m found wanting.it sound silly but im desprate now.my time is almost up.conrats to everyone.
$4000 to Greedy people,,,, unfortunately they cant extend your VISA this is what happens in my country i dont know about yours. Am so sorry for you. Where will these greedy sucking bloody men get money from when the DV closes up?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 8:10pm On May 02, 2013
Spoondar: $4000 to Greedy people,,,, unfortunately they cant extend your VISA this is what happens in my country i dont know about yours. Am so sorry for you. Where will these greedy sucking bloody men get money from when the DV closes up?
Cnt blv dis figure,too much. Dis is a lesson 4 others,always do d registration by urselves. Our destiny is in our hands. Only d wise can dance 2 d melody of life. Gud luk
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by penticom: 9:08pm On May 02, 2013
may 23rd interview. let us pray for mercy n favour on dat day. our visa shall be granted in Jesus name.
pls how will i get to alagbon n medical test centre from iyana ipaja. i' m mobile pls.
what are d alagbon n medical test requirement?

(1) (2) (3) ... (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.