Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,899 members, 7,922,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:36 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (937103 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 8:22pm On Jun 14, 2013
Petsal: Hello house, a friend payed for his USCIS abt 4 days ago and he got only the receipt of payment. Pls guys, what's next after that cos he said he's booked a flight for July. Pls advise ppl
Print the receipt and show them at the POE.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2013
Petsal: Hello house, a friend payed for his USCIS abt 4 days ago and he got only the receipt of payment. Pls guys, what's next after that cos he said he's booked a flight for July. Pls advise ppl
. Hello ow did the person pay op it straight forward to pay now no CGL issue again becos am abt to pay and i don't want to make any mistake can i pay with diamond visa card or GTB mastercard or other means and also i shld follow the description given to us i.e the 2nd white paper sheet with uscis on it.tanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by msaki: 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2013
...Helo guys....2NL are out....on 7TH AUGUST il have my interview....#fingerscrossed
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2013
Help me praise God oooooo......2NL has finally dropped,am so greatful,interview sheduled for 8th of August.......where is Mantiger.........show up nw and check t out cos ts our time to storm d embassy and pick our visas.........d waitn lessening bit by bit.am api nw.

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2013
edimop: Help me praise God oooooo......2NL has finally dropped,am so greatful,interview sheduled for 8th of August.......where is Mantiger.........show up nw and check t out cos ts our time to storm d embassy and pick our visas.........d waitn lessening bit by bit.am api nw.

Congarts once again..

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2013
msaki: ...Helo guys....2NL are out....on 7TH AUGUST il have my interview....#fingerscrossed

Congrats ur visa is waitin 4 u...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 10:18pm On Jun 14, 2013
edimop: ...my oga @ d top,thank u so much for d best wishes....I appreciate,wana hav u on ma bb or fb list,pls drop ur fb id or bb pin,whatsapp if nid be.my fb-iyke charles julius.
my brother we are friends on fb. Check my profile u will see my fb contact.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2013
Congratulations to all who just got their 2NL, especially to my dear friend, Belinda. May the good Lord grant you all the desires of your heart. The visa is yours. Go get it.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jaspa400(m): 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2013
Yusmash00: Print the receipt and show them at the POE.
pls how do d receipt looks like...i received three mail from dem,which one is d receipt
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by belincye: 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2013
So happy, just got my 2nl. So so so very very happy. Thanks to gentiger and all the gurus in the house, for encouraging me to be patient. Really appreciate you guys. Interview mode activated.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2013
Congratulations to all, dat jst received 2NL
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 11:10pm On Jun 14, 2013
Edimop my mannest man, e don drop o. Infact i use rushing check am once i see your msg on my whatsapp.
Congratulations to us all.
I can see more successfully interview testimony.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2013
Gentiger: Congratulations to all who just got their 2NL, especially to my dear friend, Belinda. May the good Lord grant you all the desires of your heart. The visa is yours. Go get it.
Bro, its been long since we see you around, how's been life?
Regards, Joining you very soon.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 11:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
Congrat to all jst receivin deir 2NL. Most expecially (edimop & Mantiger) my ibadan friend.lolzz.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2013
rood boy: Congrat to all jst receivin deir 2NL. Most expecially (edimop & Mantiger) my ibadan friend.lolzz.
*Smile*
Bro, that is an understatement because we're relocating soon.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 12:13am On Jun 15, 2013
ManTiger:
*Smile*
Bro, that is an understatement because we're relocating soon.

Tell me sometin padi, relocate 2 where?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 12:19am On Jun 15, 2013
tycoon77:

Congrats ur visa is waitin 4 u...
amen ooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lhasky007: 7:23am On Jun 15, 2013
Congrats to al dt just got dere appointment date. Put ur trust in Jehova and he shall prove himself. Pls prepare al docs n relax.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 7:56am On Jun 15, 2013
Welcome 2NL. preparation officially activated.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 7:59am On Jun 15, 2013
rood boy:

so my oga @top, u can enter lagos without not telling Mr, Roooodboy? Hmmmmmmmm. and u knw dat ds is the man dat ows lagos...lolzz.
my brother i'm sorry o. i must see u before i leave lagos.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 8:02am On Jun 15, 2013
chio: @JUNKERHILL
Thank God you are back.
Nice to see you back again.
Go get your Visa in Jesus Name
I intend leaving soon just to settle some things.
Once again am happy to see u back
cheers
thank you very much my brother. i wish u safest journey to USA
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 8:05am On Jun 15, 2013
ManTiger: Junkerhill my man, its been ages since we see you online o, na so life be? How are you and the new life? Wishing you all the best in your quest.
Thank you my brother. the syouame i wish unto
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mata1ng(m): 8:42am On Jun 15, 2013
To those waiting for interview, you all are going to be highly favoured and success shall be yours. Congratulation to those who just got their 2NL wish you all God's favour and success too and those waiting to be current, wait on the Lord and ur strenght shall be renewed. To everyone in the house wish you all your hearth desires in Jesus name.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justgod(m): 11:26am On Jun 15, 2013
To my oga @ the top ( God himself) 2NL finally dropped, interview on 27th Aug. Anybody with this date too? please let's rub minds. Final documentation loading. God will perfect His work in us ALL.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2013
A big congratulations to all that are just received their 2NL and those who are waiting for the interview. I pray that all of you will have successful interview in Jesus name.

@ Gentiger. You are so great to me and my family.I promised never to forget you.I appreciate you so much. Other memebers of this forum God will answer your hearth desire.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by shipsonsipe(m): 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2013

Bro pls cld u elp me ask ur friend hw e did his cz I cldnt pay 4mine...I signed up as usual...buhh cldnt get d link to pay...ill be glad if u guys can put me tru...I jez av to do dis ASAP.tnx u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by shipsonsipe(m): 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2013
tolubillion: . Hello ow did the person pay op it straight forward to pay now no CGL issue again becos am abt to pay and i don't want to make any mistake can i pay with diamond visa card or GTB mastercard or other means and also i shld follow the description given to us i.e the 2nd white paper sheet with uscis on it.tanks.

Pls brothers...I nid u to elp me out wiv dis thing...I av bin battling wiv it all day...I av registred on d uscis-elis website..buh I cnt find whre to click next to pay for the immigrants fee...pls I rily av to do this fast pls kindly help me out..thnk U
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by shipsonsipe(m): 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2013
Hello family...pls I nid u to guide me thru d USCIS fee..I have bin battling wiv it allday..I followed d instruction given and wz re-directed to Uscis-elis site whre I wz asked to register and I did...buh on getin to d page I have not bin able to locate whre to click to pay 4d immigrant fee...pls house...I rily do nid ur assistance...tnx and waiting 4a prompt responce.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 3:10pm On Jun 15, 2013
My interview is on d 8th of August,pls any one wt same date so we cld plan together........
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Sakirasexy: 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2013
Hey housemates,,i am sorry for not coming to the house after wen my my interview was supppose to hold.i missed my interview thet day,didnt make it to the interview on time,,so i resheduled.and to the glory of God,i have been given another date by the embassy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dortex4real(m): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2013
All d pple that just got their 2NL, are they the pple are were selected during the second selection, I mean october?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2013
Sakirasexy: Hey housemates,,i am sorry for not coming to the house after wen my my interview was supppose to hold.i missed my interview thet day,didnt make it to the interview on time,,so i resheduled.and to the glory of God,i have been given another date by the embassy.

Don't be late this time and don't miss it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.