Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,144 members, 7,880,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:44 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (929510 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ladyboss(f): 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2013
edojariogba: Hello house pls i need urgent reply. Ar we going to take the x-ray film with us to the interview? Or just the small sealed envelope

Take the X-ray along with the sealed envelope. The x-ray will be returned to you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2013
Tanks@ladyboss but is the embassy collecting the two photocopies of our credentials we made?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2013
rood boy: Pls house, children's practice isn't ok @ all....dey are big tief....jaspa & scamfieil nd one oda pson complained abt ds children's practice...I'm dere today 4 my medical, nd the guy dat did my chest (ex-tray) he told me dat he saw smtin in my chest ex-tray...nd if he wnt 2 do the test 4 me its wld cost me (52.000). Nd the result goin 2 cm out 2weeks latter...I nw speake with the man dat I don't av such amount 4 hand...He nw said No p....he will help me out, dat ashld bring (7.500) I said No p.... if I'm tru with doctor I will bring the moni...but afta I'm tru with doctor, I went 2 his room nd i gave him 5.000. He didn't even say anytin @ all...wat I notice in ds man, its like he used 2 do it 4 immigrant pple becusee the pple dat does deir ex-tray b4 me today, the man didn't tell dem such tins like dat....pls let do sometin abt ds house..

Guy u N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴͡ do like Lagos Guy at all,,, u jez dash d guy Money ni Ooº˚°º≈º°˚ºoO.....Its well
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2013
rood boy: Pls house, children's practice isn't ok @ all....dey are big tief....jaspa & scamfieil nd one oda pson complained abt ds children's practice...I'm dere today 4 my medical, nd the guy dat did my chest (ex-tray) he told me dat he saw smtin in my chest ex-tray...nd if he wnt 2 do the test 4 me its wld cost me (52.000). Nd the result goin 2 cm out 2weeks latter...I nw speake with the man dat I don't av such amount 4 hand...He nw said No p....he will help me out, dat ashld bring (7.500) I said No p.... if I'm tru with doctor I will bring the moni...but afta I'm tru with doctor, I went 2 his room nd i gave him 5.000. He didn't even say anytin @ all...wat I notice in ds man, its like he used 2 do it 4 immigrant pple becusee the pple dat does deir ex-tray b4 me today, the man didn't tell dem such tins like dat....pls let do sometin abt ds house..
I have said it here before. That x-ray guy is a criminal. For those yet to go for their medicals, just be wise. Learn from other people's experience and don't fall a victim.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ladyboss(f): 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2013
edojariogba: Tanks@ladyboss but is the embassy collecting the two photocopies of our credentials we made?
They may and may not.....they will take whatever is needed and return the rest.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by codewithme: 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2013
[quote
author=codewithme]my oga @d top,wen is kcc data summition date goin
2end on dir site,also it is possible 4me 2input my grade certificate in d
form b4 i look 4 one,de say i can do it(i no u can grap it bro?).am
lookin for Philanthropist to help,de just promise but fail.am bored.may
God help me 2ru.alahullatif. [/quote]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2013
d bedrock of corruptn is infact dis so call children's practice!!! dt same tin almost happened to me, when i went to see d doctor, he told me dt i shd pay into his hand so dt he cud direct me straight to upstair for my immunizatn dt i dnt nid 2 go n queue...and dis is actually hospital dt kcc put all thier trust in......nawa 4 dis country ooo..anyway, me dey leave sha
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2013
Tanx@ladyboss
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2013
My interview xperience 2day monday go like dis, i get to embassy as early 5:20am.. Omo com see people don plenty 4 there.. Omo everybody wen leave naija.
After the check in, i paid my 54,500, i was called @ window 17 to submit my document. I note something, whn submitting your document its wat they ask U to bring u shld submit, i try giving her my testimonial n my work appointment letter cos am using GCE.. Bt the lady didn't collect them.. She said only my GCE and birth certificate both original n fotocopy with m medical, police character...
Interview go dis way!
CO: i see u work as a clerical officer
Me: yes
Co: At way
Me: blablabla
Co: where are u doing the clerical officer?
Me: in a primary school.
Co: what ur dutie as a clerical officer
Me: bring out the sign book in the morning and some document 4rm the cabinet.
CO: who send u to bring does document?
Me: my boss
CO: who is ur boss
Me: measure is name
Co: how many children are there in the school?
Me: i can't measure them, cos we have 4rm nursery 1 to primary 6..
Co: after the primary6, where did the student do go?
Me: they do take common entrance exam n go to jss1
Co: re u marry
Me: i laff n say big No
Co: did u have any kid?
Me: i smile this time and say No
Co: did u play d lottery urself?
Me: no, wit an agent
Co: did u pay him
Na so the handsome guy just bring out the two white shit for me, one for the collection of visa and the only to pay the uscis fee.. God is so Great.. I jst dey dance apala since morning, jst pray hard n be confident what all..... am gonna used this opportunity to tank my own blood person MERCY (korede omo yankee) brother you are 3much to me.. Wit nt 4get the lik of mashado, nero xp, remnnyola, bros adeyemi, edimop, amedino, rood boy, Lђɑrnz, scanfiel, diran, glamous and anoda sure person gentiger the man, great (oou) Great... Also tanks those i didn't remeber to measure there name for nw. God bless u all.. B4 i 4get, rood boy the CO tell me say mak i tell you and edimop to com collect una visa ooooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2013
tycoon77: My interview xperience 2day monday go like dis, i get to embassy as early 5:20am.. Omo com see people don plenty 4 there.. Omo everybody wen leave naija.
After the check in, i paid my 54,500, i was called @ window 17 to submit my document. I note something, whn submitting your document its wat they ask U to bring u shld submit, i try giving her my testimonial n my work appointment letter cos am using GCE.. Bt the lady didn't collect them.. She said only my GCE and birth certificate both original n fotocopy with m medical, police character...
Interview go dis way!
Na so the handsome guy just bring out the two white shit for me, one for the collection of visa and the only to pay the uscis fee.. God is so Great.. I jst dey dance apala since morning, jst pray hard n be confident what all..... am gonna used this opportunity to tank my own blood person MERCY (korede omo yankee) brother you are 3much to me.. Wit nt 4get the lik of mashado, nero xp, remnnyola, bros adeyemi, edimop, amedino, rood boy, Lђɑrnz, scanfiel, diran, glamous and anoda sure person gentiger the man, great (oou) Great... Also tanks those i didn't remeber to measure there name for nw. God bless u all.. B4 i 4get, rood boy the CO tell me say mak i tell you and edimop to com collect una visa ooooo

Congrats my broda....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jaspa400(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2013
ladyboss:

Take the X-ray along with the sealed envelope. The x-ray will be returned to you.
Dnt borther ursef wit x-ray..u dnt need it, just go wit ur sealed envelop
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
edojariogba: Hello house pls i need urgent reply. Ar we going to take the x-ray film with us to the interview? Or just the small sealed envelope
you don't in anyway need the Xray film. Even if its on the CD. You don't need it at the embassy for your interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
Hello house, I made my first posting only about 3weeks now n ppl have been helpful in their advise n comments, God bless u all, but I need u to comment with ur experience so I can quickly get back to life as this expectation has put some stop to other things. I got to know I was selected for the DV2013 on 31st of May 2013 a year plus after the result came out because I lost my confirmation number, but as I was checking for result of 2014, which I was not selected I found I could get my confirmation number for 2013 n voila I am one of the blessed winners. I immediately did all the necessary n sent my DS forms to Kcc. I followed up with a mail as advised on this forum which they responded that it will take 6 to 8 weeks to respond as they have a lot of back log. With advise from members I called Kcc n I was told they received my form n av worked on it but I will only receive a mail telling me what to do next btw 15th n 30th of July telling what to do next.
My CN is 2013AF00016xxx, which I believe became current in April or may.
My question is do u think I still av a chance of being called for interview as the fiscal year is so close to ending. Ur comments n advise will be appreciated. @ Yumash00, u av been helpful, what is ur take on this. Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2013
candytos: Hello house, I made my first posting only about 3weeks now n ppl have been helpful in their advise n comments, God bless u all, but I need u to comment with ur experience so I can quickly get back to life as this expectation has put some stop to other things. I got to know I was selected for the DV2013 on 31st of May 2013 a year plus after the result came out because I lost my confirmation number, but as I was checking for result of 2014, which I was not selected I found I could get my confirmation number for 2013 n voila I am one of the blessed winners. I immediately did all the necessary n sent my DS forms to Kcc. I followed up with a mail as advised on this forum which they responded that it will take 6 to 8 weeks to respond as they have a lot of back log. With advise from members I called Kcc n I was told they received my form n av worked on it but I will only receive a mail telling me what to do next btw 15th n 30th of July telling what to do next.
My question is do u think I still av a chance of being called for interview as the fiscal year is so close to ending. Ur comments n advise will be appreciated. @ Yumash00, u av been helpful, what is ur take on this. Thanks

Hope still dey my broda.. kip calm, nd pray. They wil definately call u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2013
candytos: Hello house, I made my first posting only about 3weeks now n ppl have been helpful in their advise n comments, God bless u all, but I need u to comment with ur experience so I can quickly get back to life as this expectation has put some stop to other things. I got to know I was selected for the DV2013 on 31st of May 2013 a year plus after the result came out because I lost my confirmation number, but as I was checking for result of 2014, which I was not selected I found I could get my confirmation number for 2013 n voila I am one of the blessed winners. I immediately did all the necessary n sent my DS forms to Kcc. I followed up with a mail as advised on this forum which they responded that it will take 6 to 8 weeks to respond as they have a lot of back log. With advise from members I called Kcc n I was told they received my form n av worked on it but I will only receive a mail telling me what to do next btw 15th n 30th of July telling what to do next.
My brother, u need not worry. Just be patient and wait, you must surely be given achance to be interviewed.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
House pls what is the site that is used to track visa
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2013
tycoon77: My interview xperience 2day monday go like dis, i get to embassy as early 5:20am.. Omo com see people don plenty 4 there.. Omo everybody wen leave naija.
Interview go dis way!
congratulation bro.. I'm so so happy for you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2013
Yusmash00: congratulation bro.. I'm so so happy for you.
Tanks my brother 4rm diff parent...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2013
have patience. Now they have give you a date. That is when you 2NL will arrive. So go and get your documents ready.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by MERCY2013: 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
U need not worry at all just get all necessary document and money for d processing.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2013
Interview go dis way!
congrat bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2013
@ Tycoon77, congratulations on ur visa. The good Lord will perfect ur ways in d USA.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justgod(m): 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2013
Hello house, I just tried making enquiries on the NPC birth cert for lagos residents.

The NPC office is on Babs animashaun road (opp the market), surulere and they will require the folllowing:

1. Affidavit from court
2. 1 passport from declarant (guess either of the parent)
3. National ID/international passport/driver's licence
4. 2 passport photograph of self
6. An Application (better to type it @ their office cos they hav a format)

Info required in the application:

1. D.O.B
2. Place of Birth
3. LG of birth
4. Name of both parents
5. Parents state and LG of origin.

House please confirm all details for those who who have done theirs if there is a better way out. cheers

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2013
@tycoon77:

Congratulations on your visa approval.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2013
chio: @Roodboy if one have had TB or some other respiratory tract infection even if u have treated your self the scare still remains so as a result wen one does an Xray the scar shows
and this would preenmt the to carry out further test which is very expensive in their hospital.
But thank God u scaled through.
But on ur own u may for comprehensive test in a General Hospital with the copy of that ur xray films

I"ll understand my broda, the fat is the guy is cheating on us dere.....if I've knew dat the guy is tief, I"ll 4 show him my oda face....let's think wat 2 do abt ds hospital abeg Becuse of our next members ok? Becuse when I was dere I call jasp and scamfieil dem also said the guy is tief dat he also collect such moni frm dem..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2013
Interview go dis way!

Congrat omoba...av said it b4, no of our members used 2 carry last..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2013
Interview go dis way!

Congratulation....... Omo Chicago
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 7:48pm On Jun 24, 2013
rood boy:

Congrat omoba...av said it b4, no of our members used 2 carry last..

Yes Ooº˚°º≈º°˚ºoO my padii,,,
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2013
ladyboss:
Are you for real? You dashed the guy N5,000 He obviously played a fast one on you and you fell for it hook, line and sinker. Amazing. Anyway, am not sure anything can be done about it as there is no evidence that you gave him anything (No receipt)or that he collected anything from you. Pele ohhhhhh

Some thing can be done abt dat my broda, we can change 2 q-life hospital nw...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2013
junkerhill: We all are waiting for your testimony bro. I'm sorry about the news given to you by your host. Never let that pull you down. Thank God you have seen who (Amedino) wants to share an apartment with you. But I will advice you to start making other arrangements should in case your plan with Amedino didn't go as planned. Its not a most you will stay in NY, there are still other states where you can live and earn your dollars. In the past, Jejelady helped many people with these kind of problem. I don't know if she is still doing it cos its been long I saw her post. Get her contact, and see what she has to say. Wish you the best.

@Amedino, include me in your prayers while fasting.

Bros SucceSs is urs, ya Visa is dere waiting ƒσя Ɣ☺ΰ.. Baba God is totally involved.. Congratulation ΐϞ advance..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 026IX: 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2013
jennykadry:
Emirates for years keeps winning my heart, its the best there is. Best flight is from Dubai to Lagos, you go chop tire grin
na so dem wam take food turn me and my family to OROBO grin.... oyibio just dey serve us food like say we be the OBAMA FAMILY cool grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2013
Husmern:
d bedrock of corruptn is infact dis so call children's practice!!! dt same tin almost happened to me, when i went to see d doctor, he told me dt i shd pay into his hand so dt he cud direct me straight to upstair for my immunizatn dt i dnt nid 2 go n queue...and dis is actually hospital dt kcc put all thier trust in......nawa 4 dis country ooo..anyway, me dey leave sha

Really!! Dey wnt 2 Also did the sametin 4 u too My broda dat is the better idea to leave....can u imagin nepa too n my areas, almost 2weeks we av c lite last nd every month dey used 2 bring crazy bill without crazy lite..

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.