Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,569 members, 7,921,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 06:59 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (809) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (936890 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
Thank you so much.
tycoon77:

Wow our GOD is so great... Am so happy for u, victory @ last... That the song of victory... Congratulation
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
Thank you. quote author=just god]@kaygee1977....thats a sign of victory. congrats![/quote]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adebayo111: 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2013
I know there is no difference between doing it yourself and paying expert to do it for you. House and all the winners, please advise me on whether to pay or do it myself. which one has the best winning advantage.
tanx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2013
adebayo111: I know there is no difference between doing it yourself and paying expert to do it for you. House and all the winners, please advise me on whether to pay or do it myself. which one has the best winning advantage.
tanx
@bolded: You said it yourself and besides, will you be proud to confidently tell the CO that you never paid anyone in the whole process? Will you lie against an oath? Will the so call agent influence your interview? These are questions begging for answers!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
@kaygee,pls tell us ur interview experience.the visa is urs already,No evil can take that frm u.u re destined to have the american visa.pls tell us ur interview experience plsssssss grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by olanrewaju76: 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
Good day guys, CAN USCIS FEES BE PAID ON MY BEHALVE BY A FRIEND IN THE US?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
@house me don collect my package oh! see me and my family for American visa. congratulation to all LA here i come.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2013
tolubillion: . Just to print that pAge and present it at POE,on the page it shows dis

Your application/petition has been accepted and is pending review. CASE SUMMARY

Receipt ID:

IOE817613xxxx

Request Type:

USCIS Immigrant Fee

Case Received Date:

Jun 25, 2013

Received as:

E-file

Case Received

Status Date:

Jun 25, 2013

Payment:

Submitted.
exactly as mine...hw much did they deduct 4rm ur acc? They deductd smtin around 27k 4rm mine
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 7:42pm On Jul 23, 2013
olanrewaju76: Good day guys, CAN USCIS FEES BE PAID ON MY BEHALVE BY A FRIEND IN THE US?
yes now! Jst giv d pson ur details..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2013
Husmern: exactly as mine...hw much did they deduct 4rm ur acc? They deductd smtin around 27k 4rm mine
. Yes O‎​º°˚˚˚°º they deducted the same amount also.well we meet there.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lilianjobs22: 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
guys i salute oooh.
please i have this issue that is really troubling me. my wife n i had our visa while being put thru Ap n we are set to travel soon but our expiring date on our visa is 1st september. most guys get 6 months but they gave us 2 months to our expiring date.i will like to know if this has any meaning n just to add, we did our medicals on the 3 of march 2013.
i tried relating the medicals expiring date n expiring date of our visas but i came up with nothing. please if there is anybody there that can help to xplain anything relating to my case, i will be very gratefull.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Hausa(m): 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2013
hello guys, new on dis thread.
I dont knw where to start cos theres a chance d question am gonna ask might hav been asked quite a no. of times considering d length & level d thread has reached...but please it will be so kind if anyone can debrief me a little bit.
>
1. This dv lottery of a thing, is d process of selection really by random as advertised?
2. If by chance u're selected, hw does one get informed? Is it via mail, or mobile?
3. How is it possible for one to have applied for four consecutive years (2009-2012) & yet not selected?
>
Thanking u all in anticipation
Shekau Ibrahim
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Petsal(m): 1:22am On Jul 24, 2013
I personally stil havent got my GC although mine is just abt three weeks now

Yusmash00: Hello house, is there any one who arrive to America on the date range of June 22 below and have receive their GC?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 3:38am On Jul 24, 2013
Greatings to u all in d how's. Congratulations to those who received their vissa
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 4:07am On Jul 24, 2013
Petsal: I personally stil havent got my GC although mine is just abt three weeks now

which state re you? Have you get your SSN?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ojisalara: 10:05am On Jul 24, 2013
Good day house, Please who has the link for the road test prep questions for New York

Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pakholla: 10:13am On Jul 24, 2013
Pls ma gurl frend is an ivory coast and can we apply for dv 2015 as couples or would it affect d form or will they disqualify us as a whole coz am 17 years of age and by 2015 I will be 19 and she is 23 and by 2015 she will be 25years of age will they approve us visa or not
Pls very urgent and she is disturbing me pls for the sake of GOD and in the name of LOVE.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pakholla: 11:15am On Jul 24, 2013
Or will ma gurl frend do in her american visa lottery in her neigbouring country which is senegal due to the war going on in her country what should I do pls enlighten me abeg
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Petsal(m): 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2013
Yusmash00: which state re you? Have you get your SSN?

Maryland. I have since received my SSN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by oayombo: 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2013
Hausa: hello guys, new on dis thread.
I dont knw where to start cos theres a chance d question am gonna ask might hav been asked quite a no. of times considering d length & level d thread has reached...but please it will be so kind if anyone can debrief me a little bit.
>
1. This dv lottery of a thing, is d process of selection really by random as advertised?
2. If by chance u're selected, hw does one get informed? Is it via mail, or mobile?
3. How is it possible for one to have applied for four consecutive years (2009-2012) & yet not selected?
>
Thanking u all in anticipation
Shekau Ibrahim
1. It is a random selection process
2. You need to keep your confirmation number to check for yourself, they no longer notify winners.
3. It's a lottery, some apply once and get selected while some apply for 10yrs before they get lucky. It's a game of luck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by oayombo: 2:22pm On Jul 24, 2013
Petsal:

Maryland. I have since received my SSN
How did you get your ssn, my sis is in maryland although a few days old. Do you have to apply for that when you get there or what?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2013
Hello house....please how do one check the status of the visa to know if it has been issued or not.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by oayombo: 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2013
kaygee1977: Hello house....please how do one check the status of the visa to know if it has been issued or not.
https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/Status.aspx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hituneu: 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2013
i got an issue,by tommorrow i will be thru with my exams and in the evening i and my husband will be leaving for lagos,we were thinking of coming to do our medicals and police report tommorrow can we get the both results(medicals n police report)before our interview on august 15th,pls house i need urgent answers so we wont be making mistakes,and hope my illnes wont make my medical report bad cos i have malaria now.?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2013
kaygee1977: Hello house....please how do one check the status of the visa to know if it has been issued or not.
https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/Status.aspx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Hausa(m): 4:07pm On Jul 24, 2013
oayombo:
1. It is a random selection process
2. You need to keep your confirmation number to check for yourself, they no longer notify winners.
3. It's a lottery, some apply once and get selected while some apply for 10yrs before they get lucky. It's a game of luck.
thanks for d ansas
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2013
I have tried the site. ..it gives only the option of Immigrant Visa and Non Immigrant Visa...I chose Immigrant Visa becausw there was none for diversity visa and logged in my case number as requested but it kept saying invalid case number...i need a reply. Thank you. wd b
Husmern: https://ceac.state.goceacstattracker/Status.aspx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by rotexmo: 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2013
Good evening everybody....Please I rescheduled my interview cos permission to attend was not approved at my place of work.....The interview was meant to take place yesterday and i rescheduled on Monday.....This was the reply i got from the embassy:

'Thank you for your email. All slots are now filled and we are unable to accommodate your request for a change of date.

Sincerely'

Please is there anything else that can be done or i just screwed up the opportunity...note that it will be my first time of rescheduling.

Regards
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2013
@keygee1977: I have tried the site. ..it gives only the option of Immigrant Visa and Non Immigrant Visa...I chose Immigrant Visa becausw there was none for diversity visa and logged in my case number as requested but it kept saying invalid case number...i need a reply. Thank you.

No need for tracking if during your interview your visa was approved, and it is up to 7 to 10 days kindly go to DHL office at Muri K. Victoria Island and get your visa. I did my interview on the 10th of July and on the 19th I picked up my visa and that of my family. Tracking will deceive you; don’t forget that the center returns unclaimed visa back to the embassy after 30 days.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2013
@Rotexmo: Good evening everybody....Please I rescheduled my interview cos permission to attend was not approved at my place of work.....The interview was meant to take place yesterday and i rescheduled on Monday.....This was the reply i got from the embassy:

'Thank you for your email. All slots are now filled and we are unable to accommodate your request for a change of date.

Sincerely'

Please is there anything else that can be done or i just screwed up the opportunity...note that it will be my first time of rescheduling.

Regards

If you ask me, I think you don’t need the visa. What permission at work place are you talking about? If you don’t go to work that particular day what will happen?l call this wasted effort. You have answered the question yourself, “I just screwed up the opportunity” big time.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2013
kaygee1977: I have tried the site. ..it gives only the option of Immigrant Visa and Non Immigrant Visa...I chose Immigrant Visa becausw there was none for diversity visa and logged in my case number as requested but it kept saying invalid case number...i need a reply. Thank you. wd b
remove all 0's of ur case no e.g 2013AF158...

(1) (2) (3) ... (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.