Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,366 members, 7,920,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:34 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (824) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (936753 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hituneu: 9:34am On Aug 19, 2013
seubis: @hiteneu,pls did u and ur hubby played as married @ the initial dv registration or u re included after winning ur hubby won the lottery?.pls await ur urgent response.congrats once again
yes we played as married,so my reoly came late
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hituneu: 9:37am On Aug 19, 2013
lhasky007: congrats ooo guess u guys r reside in abk shee? Xo api for ur
family.

nope we came from Benin republic(cotonu)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by faithman2020: 10:40am On Aug 19, 2013
[/color]
Sakirasexy: Already at the embassy .
Interview waiting.....wishing myself sucess.sucessful interview.visa granted .interview xperience on its way.

As we Succeed,you will succeed.¶™
The Akute connection.
faith works wonders.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2013
@hiteneu,pls can I have ur phone number ,there is sumtin I need to ask u guyz privately cos mysef and my wife played as couple also.await ur urgent response
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2013
Sakirasexy: Already at the embassy .
Interview waiting.....wishing myself sucess.sucessful interview.visa granted .interview xperience on its way.

Because GOD is involved, testimony is yours, we are eagerly waiting for you to sing for Joy
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justgod(m): 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2013
@ Sakirasexy...you will come out successful.
@edimop, its your day tommorow.

And to us all awaiting interview, Oluwa is involved.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Darhmee(f): 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2013
Hello guys.. Iv been following this thread for a while and I love the support and togetherness going on here.. But I have a question though.. My mom played and she won but she is qualified with work xperience not O'level.. So our case will be current by december hopefully but I do not know how she is gonna prove her work xperience ish (as the principal applicanth.. She has been a professional fashion designer for 27 years(she hasn't worked for anyone) after completing her training back then.. Pls How do we go about it? I hope it won't affect our visa or interview? Thanks in anticipation smiley
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by penticom: 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
God has done it again! Halleluya. My wife, my twins and I had a most quickest, shortest and successful interview this morning. After normal security check and payment, my number was called to submit documents. like 10 minutes later, window 16 called us again for interview. after taking oath and finger print.
CO: Good morning
Me: Gud morning
CO: These are your documents, (he gave me the original documents and all the passport photograph sent to KCC back)
CO: what is your highest qualification and what did you study?
ME: Bla bla bla
Co: These are your twins and your wife?
Me: Yes
CO: where are you working and how long?
Me: Bla Bla Bla
CO: Go to this address I circle on this white paper next week and collect your visa.
CO: Second sheet is the step on how to pay USAC....
CO: Congratulations
That is all ooooooooo
The Lord is so good to me and my family. thanks to the house for all your contributions.

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2013
penticom: God has done it again! Halleluya. My wife, my twins and I had a most quickest, shortest and successful interview this morning. After normal security check and payment, my number was called to submit documents. like 10 minutes later, window 16 called us again for interview. after taking oath and finger print.
CO: These are your documents, (he gave me the original documents and all the passport photograph sent to KCC back)

hapi with ur family broda
CO: Go to this address I circle on this white paper next week and collect your visa.
That is all ooooooooo
The Lord is so good to me and my family. thanks to the house for all your contributions.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by penticom: 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2013
please house, my twins are just 2yrs, are they going to pay the $165 fee too?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by stdammis(m): 3:27pm On Aug 19, 2013
tosmy :
ur Q is not that clear,u mean mistake frm the form u sent back to kcc or frm ur document u want to present on interview?be specific

The mistake was from the application stage, sum1 applied for me and used a wrong date(DV 2014), ppl said the best thing to do is to contact kcc and let them know about the mistake........please will that do?.....or is there any1 that had dis same issue and what was it like during ur interview.......#God bless you all
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gbusta(m): 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2013
Hello good afternoon house ,this is to those that have payed the USCIS fee, i need ur urgent assistant. I am trying to pay my USCIS fee online now and it keeps tellin me error u have nt entered ur Alien number in a correct format. Pls i would like to know the ryt format and i will also like to know the total figures in an Alien number cos mine is 8 figures....pls it is urgent as my tym is wasting @ d cafe ryt now...thanks in anticipattion
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
Hello house i need ur help to know the weight in Kg to carry on emirates airline for 4 of us(two adult and 2kids.planning to leave soon.tanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2013
g-busta:
Hello good afternoon house ,this is to those that have payed the USCIS fee, i need ur urgent assistant. I am trying to pay my USCIS fee online now and it keeps tellin me error u have nt entered ur Alien number in a correct format. Pls i would like to know the ryt format and i will also like to know the total figures in an Alien number cos mine is 8 figures....pls it is urgent as my tym is wasting @ d cafe ryt now...thanks in anticipattion
. A guy put zero after the A i.e A0 then follow by others u hAve with u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
penticom: God has done it again! Halleluya. My wife, my twins and I had a most quickest, shortest and successful interview this morning. After normal security check and payment, my number was called to submit documents. like 10 minutes later, window 16 called us again for interview. after taking oath and finger print.
That is all ooooooooo
. Congrats to u and ur family
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Sakirasexy: 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2013
That is all ooooooooo
I saw u at the embassy.the lady in wine gown that gave u pen

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Sakirasexy: 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2013
I give glory to Almighty God for crowning my effort with sucess .
My interview was sheduled for jume 3 ,but I got to the embassy very late and I resheduled for 19th of august .
Got to the embassy exactly 4:30am .

The co only asked for my name and. The year I wrote my wassce.the hand me my original certificate.asked me to go pick my visa in a wik .
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
O
That is all ooooooooo

Congratulations, using you as a point of contact for 2014 batch.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2013
Sakirasexy: I give glory to Almighty God for crowning my effort with sucess .
My interview was sheduled for jume 3 ,but I got to the embassy very late and I resheduled for 19th of august .

The co only asked for my name and. The year I wrote my wassce.the hand me my original certificate.asked me to go pick my visa in a wik .

Yeeeeessssssssssss!!!

Congratulations, using your testimony as a point of contact for 2014 batch.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2013
tolubillion: Hello house i need ur help to know the weight in Kg to carry on emirates airline for 4 of us(two adult and 2kids.planning to leave soon.tanks

Why not ask Emirates. They r in the best position to give you the right and authentic information.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tobi16: 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2013
Hello nairalanders i went to embassy last week monday and i was told to go and collect my visa yesterday monday but when i get there the guy is telling me my document has not yet get there nairalanders hope i dont have prob? Pls quick reaply
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
@penticon and sakirasexy nice one, go fulfill destiny.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosinjoe(m): 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2013

i key into ur success, congrats, and all d best in future endeavours
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2013

Congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 11:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
@penticom and @sakirasexy:

congratulations!!! It is well.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 11:25pm On Aug 19, 2013
@Edimop wishing you Successful interview 2morrow..Baba God is involved... Remember u r da last Man Last Standing(9th of June meeting @ Mercy house)...Best of Luck my Brother
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2013
Baba Ibeji n all dose dat jez had Successful Interview Congratulations!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 11:44pm On Aug 19, 2013
@Rood Boi Omo iyami, i dnt no wat to say n where to start frm,coz it just like a Dream to me..well jez take Heart..A̶̲̥̅♏ very sure Almighty God av da Best ƒσя you....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lhasky007: 12:11am On Aug 20, 2013
hituneu: nope we came from Benin republic(cotonu)
Kk then.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joexploit: 5:40am On Aug 20, 2013
Here is wishing all d forumites goin for interview today a smooth interview. May u encounter short and successful interview today asd u pave way for those of us scheduled for d weekend. Come back and share ur testimonies IJN.
@oga Morgan, I still hail o! Pls should I staple my sworn affidavit of age to d NPC birth attestation? God bless u all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 6:46am On Aug 20, 2013
tolubillion: Hello house i need ur help to know the weight in Kg to carry on emirates airline for 4 of us(two adult and 2kids.planning to leave soon.tanks
visit www.emirate.com u wil see baggage rules 4 each categories of passenga thr... I think max of 30kg 4 economy class..gud luk
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by penticom: 8:28am On Aug 20, 2013
@ Sakirasexy. yes u are correct. congratulation see u in yankee

(1) (2) (3) ... (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.