Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,247 members, 7,891,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:27 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (844) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (931796 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 4:40am On Sep 16, 2013
Don't understand what you mean. Aren't we supposed to help each other out and give support?
ferdimako:

You know ur asss could be hidden?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by yemmafat(m): 7:48am On Sep 16, 2013
Please I need to know when people that their case number fall in between 14000 and 15000 is likely to be interview and also likely time they will send date for interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 8:58am On Sep 16, 2013
Good day great minds, pls I am dv2014 winner, I have only d printout of the 2001 waec result that is gud, I don't have the certificate. Pls can I go with this online printout for the interview wen scheduled. CN 2014AF00006***. Pls help experienced ones. Thx.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 16, 2013
fourteen more days to go.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 9:51am On Sep 16, 2013
Daudsmart: Good day great minds, pls I am dv2014 winner, I have only d printout of the 2001 waec result that is gud, I don't have the certificate. Pls can I go with this online printout for the interview wen scheduled. CN 2014AF00006***. Pls help experienced ones. Thx.

congratulations
you still have good time to collect your certificate @ waec office, but if difficult, get online card ready at your interview for them to verify ur result online.
With ur case no: 6***, you are current in november.
However, i will advice you to join 2014 tread so as to help each others like 2013 tread did to achieve resounding success.
Hope this helps?

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by yemmafat(m): 10:57am On Sep 16, 2013
Please help me out my CN is 2014AF00014*** when is it likely 4 me to receive interview date and which month will it be?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 11:19am On Sep 16, 2013
yemmafat: Please I need to know when people that their case number fall in between 14000 and 15000 is likely to be interview and also likely time they will send date for interview.

Around may/June nxt year, date will be send 6week b4 ur interview..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 11:23am On Sep 16, 2013
yemmafat: Please help me out my CN is 2014AF00014*** when is it likely 4 me to receive interview date and which month will it be?

If the trend of dv2013 is to be used as yard stick u should be looking at March to April 2014. Wish a resounding success IJN amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babaajala: 11:27am On Sep 16, 2013
gudday great forumites
pls i need your advise on how to go about this: i won the dv2013 lottery and have gotten my visa already. presently am in my final year and ASUU is not having any intention of calling off thier strike.

and instead of deferring my admission here in 9ja and later come back, i want to collect my transcript from my school and continue my education in u.s. pls i need your advise on how to go about this and what is the process i should take
your advice is appreciatef
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2013
Hello house, to the glory of Almighty God I just picked my family's Passports with Visas n accompanying documents. I want to thank God for this n thank every member n contributors to this thread for assisting to making this come to be. My prayer is that no matter where we are, we will all fulfill purpose IJN amen.
I am also praying for success for all that are yet to av their interviews or av outstanding issues in this DV2013, the good LORD will make lines to fall for u all in pleasant places IJN amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
baba ajala: gudday great forumites
pls i need your advise on how to go about this: i won the dv2013 lottery and have gotten my visa already. presently am in my final year and ASUU is not having any intention of calling off thier strike.

and instead of deferring my admission here in 9ja and later come back, i want to collect my transcript from my school and continue my education in u.s. pls i need your advise on how to go about this and what is the process i should take
My brother... this state of dilemma is killing, as if ASUU strike is not enough, in my school NASU is also on strike.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2013
baba ajala: gudday great forumites

Hi bro, congratulations on ur visa n God given opportunity to start life in a land where dreams come true. I av two advises for u.
1. Buy a six months return ticket land in US aclamartiize, get ur green card SSN n work making some money n keep an eye on happenings here so that if ASSU eventually calls of strike u are back to complete ur program which I believe will be over in six months. This so that the years u spent on the course u are will not be wasted as ur moving ur studies to continue in US will not begin immediately, it cost money n time ( hope am making sense).

2. If u are to transfer ur schooling to US u will need to av ur transcript assessed or evaluated by an organization with the accronym called WES (google WES.com n u will be instructed on how to go about this) this org will assess ur transcript and value it in comparison to the educational system in US n will send it to any institution or organisation u want it sent at a cost. Note once u av paid for the initial transcript valuation u can ask them anytime to sent ur evaluated transcript anytime to any institution or organization. I advise u and every other person that are graduastes to get n send their transcripts to these organisation or other recognize ones b4 leaving as getting ur transcript from any Nigerian institution when u are not in the country is like the proverbial passing of a camel through the eye of d needle. I wish good luck n divine favor in what ever decision u take, stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
Obatide:

congratulations
you still have good time to collect your certificate @ waec office, but if difficult, get online card ready at your interview for them to verify ur result online.
With ur case no: 6***, you are current in november.
However, i will advice you to join 2014 tread so as to help each others like 2013 tread did to achieve resounding success.
Hope this helps?
thanks bunch! You mean am current for november? I actually sent my forms to Kcc on sept 1st,2013. Would it still be current for november like? Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by giddadon(m): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2013
14days to go...lord favour us oooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2013
@candytos, thanks for your concern. here are my questions.
1. Should the strike persist can i get a refund?
2. In my case both ASUU and NASU are on strike, what is the possibility of processing a transcript?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
House, how many weeks does it take for the medical result to come out? My interview is November, what’s the perfect time for us to go for the medical?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Daudsmart: 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2013
Good day. You guys are genius, pls I'm dv2014 winner, I don't know that page 2 of 2 will not be signed yet until interview day. So I already signed it and send. Please I need ur professional and experienced advice. Pls very urgent thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by exteababa(m): 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2013
XYZZ: House, how many weeks does it take for the medical result to come out? My interview is November, what’s the perfect time for us to go for the medical?

You can go for it now it takes 6months b4 it expires or wait till october, if you are doing it in october use q-life family clinic, they dont waste time in attending and you get your result after 5 days
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by exteababa(m): 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2013
XYZZ: House, how many weeks does it take for the medical result to come out? My interview is November, what’s the perfect time for us to go for the medical?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by XYZZ(m): 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2013
Ok thanks.
exteababa:

You can go for it now it takes 6months b4 it expires or wait till october, if you are doing it in october use q-life family clinic, they dont waste time in attending and you get your result after 5 days
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abiodunraufu: 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2013
Pls, is the cost of medical the same in both Qlife and Children Practice?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by olivialuv(m): 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
Hi fellow forunite , I am one of Dv 2014. Winner, pls house it is possible to do my medical and police report less than a week before interview cos me schedule is really tight to get out of work . Pls any info is will be useful to enable me plan well . Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nikitad(f): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2013
Amen, I will, thank you.

candytos:

AP takes weeks and can be up to 12 weeks depending on the situation and visa office/embassy. My brother ur situation is dicey as decision must be taken on ur case before end of September 2013 else u can loose ur dv visa as all dv 2013 visas must be issued before or on 30th September2013. Pray and fast for God's intervention on ur case as He is able to do all things and I believe u will receive ur visa IJN amen as He will perfect what He has started with u IJN. We are expecting ur testimony soon IJN amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nikitad(f): 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2013
God is good, I believe He will finish what He has started with me IJN. Amen.

kaygee1977: It depends on what the issue is. Mine took 2 weeks for the Consulate visitation and 1 month + 2 days before I was called back to bring my passport. I wish you the best. Hold on to God and His promises for you. He is working on your case.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babaajala: 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
candytos:
Hi bro, congratulations on ur visa n God given opportunity to start life in a land where dreams come true. I av two advises for u.
1. Buy a six months return ticket land in US aclamartiize, get ur green card SSN n work making some money n keep an eye on happenings here so that if ASSU eventually calls of strike u are back to complete ur program which I believe will be over in six months. This so that the years u spent on the course u are will not be wasted as ur moving ur studies to continue in US will not begin immediately, it cost money n time ( hope am making sense).

2. If u are to transfer ur schooling to US u will need to av ur transcript assessed or evaluated by an organization with the accronym called WES (google WES.com n u will be instructed on how to go about this) this org will assess ur transcript and value it in comparison to the educational system in US n will send it to any institution or organisation u want it sent at a cost. Note once u av paid for the initial transcript valuation u can ask them anytime to sent ur evaluated transcript anytime to any institution or organization. I advise u and every other person that are graduastes to get n send their transcripts to these organisation or other recognize ones b4 leaving as getting ur transcript from any Nigerian institution when u are not in the country is like the proverbial passing of a camel through the eye of d needle. I wi good luck n divine favor in what ever decision u take, stay blessed.
tanx @ candytos you are indeed resourcefull and i really appreciate your reply. but my problem now is that

1. since i will not be able to start schooling in U.S until after one year can i collect my transcript from my school here in nigeria and submit it to WES for evaluation till when am ready to start school in U.S?

2. since i will be collecting my transcript i guess there is no need for me to deferr my admission again as planned earlier

pls i need your help on this
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by danitee199(m): 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
I hear Nigeria is banned from DV 2015
http://www.citifmonline.com/index.php?id=1.1531469
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by DEBOLABI: 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2013
Please House,

We just discovered Yersterday that a friend of mine won Visa Lottery 2012 APPLICANT...
He is a Barber and he is good in the profession with NO FORMAL EDUCATION AT ALL (NO WAEC or O'Level Result)

Please is there any HOPE?

Urgent Response will be highly appreciated....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
danitee199: I hear Nigeria is banned from DV 2015
http://www.citifmonline.com/index.php?id=1.1531469
Banned? I think the proper word to use is ineligible. We didn't commit any offence. That's just headline, writers way of pooling your interest and attention to a subject.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2013
YessWeeCan: @candytos, thanks for your concern. here are my questions.
1. Should the strike persist can i get a refund?
2. In my case both ASUU and NASU are on strike, what is the possibility of processing a transcript?

@ YessWeCan,
UWC
1. If u book a six months return ticket u must av a return date within that 6months on the ticket, which u can change to any date within that 6months at a cost of about 150 to 200USD not sure again. I do not believe that ASU strike will be up to or over 6months.
2. NASU strike or not u can go to ur university with someone reliable to put everything in motion for ur transcript n the person follows up when u are gone n NASU calls of their strike ensuring he gets ur transcript posted to the organisation evaluating it or getting it to u.
Good luck with ur decision
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 11:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
baba ajala: tanx @ candytos you are indeed resourcefull and i really appreciate your reply. but my problem now is that

1. since i will not be able to start schooling in U.S until after one year can i collect my transcript from my school here in nigeria and submit it to WES for evaluation till when am ready to start school in U.S?

2. since i will be collecting my transcript i guess there is no need for me to deferr my admission again as planned earlier

pls i need your help on this

The evaluation of ur transcript can be done now by WES n for years to come u can always request for the result of this evaluation to be sent to any school or organization anywhere in the world for a token fee. Please note some schools do not request for transcript evaluation, but I advise u do it as u can never know when the need will come up.
God will guide ur decisions IJN amen
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2013
DEBOLABI: Please House,

We just discovered Yersterday that a friend of mine won Visa Lottery 2012 APPLICANT...
He is a Barber and he is good in the profession with NO FORMAL EDUCATION AT ALL (NO WAEC or O'Level Result)

Please is there any HOPE?

Urgent Response will be highly appreciated....

DV 2012? is stale news or do u mean DV2013 or DV2014?
Anyway which eVer one ur friend in all honesty has no chance tell him to forget it
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 11:19pm On Sep 16, 2013
Daudsmart: Good day. You guys are genius, pls I'm dv2014 winner, I don't know that page 2 of 2 will not be signed yet until interview day. So I already signed it and send. Please I need ur professional and experienced advice. Pls very urgent thanks.

Fill another one on line ( I mean that page), print it write ur case number on it then scan it and send it via email to KCC explaining ur error in the earlier sent forms. Ensure u use ur Surname, date of birth n case number as reference in ur mail to KCC. Then wait for an acknowledgment from them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Polish Student Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.