Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,972 members, 7,919,119 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 09:56 PM

Count Me Out Of The Bloody Interview - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Count Me Out Of The Bloody Interview (730 Views)

Count Me Out Of Threat To Blow Up Oil Installations- Tompolo / Count Me Out Of Arms Deal Scandal — Saraki / The Bloody Truth About Northern Nigeria!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Count Me Out Of The Bloody Interview by comradefery: 11:53am On May 01, 2012
Date: Monday, 30 April, 2012, 17:56

My brother, Ochiagha Reagan Ufomba, I have read just like any of you the use of my precious name in the malicious publication against you. I wish to state categorically that I was never interviewed by anybody talk less of those stinking characters. I do not know them, and have nothing to do with them whatsoever. I respect your person, your integrity and birth. I could not have said anything to the contrary. Bless you, Chukwu wachuku
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo M
Re: Count Me Out Of The Bloody Interview by kpakpaNwaabia: 12:11pm On May 01, 2012
Sir, as an abian who knows you and your conduct, i ve always known that you would never condescend low in saying those useless things, so am not surprised that you are denying knowledge of it. Continue to conduct your self honorably and never allow that Okija gover and his boys to influence against Chief Reagan Ufomba or any other person fighting to save Abia. Wish you the best.
Re: Count Me Out Of The Bloody Interview by comradefery: 1:26pm On May 24, 2012
yeah

(1) (Reply)

N1billion Suit: Sen. Omisore File Petition Against National Mirror For Libel / Fg Can Not Fix The Power Problem / 2015: CPC May Dissolve Into ACN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.