Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do? (977 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do? by InyangO: 12:30pm On May 01, 2012
I have a female friend of over 15 years and both of us are religious, so we don't talk about sex as I had told her that only in marriage can that be done. But recently, she admitted of wanting to have sex which am not at home with. But I love this girl and want to marry her. How can I say no and not hurt her, I don't want to have sex with her before marriage and don't want to loose her to a man who she might find and is ready to have sex with her.
Your honest contribution is very important.
Re: What Would You Do? by dealordea(m): 1:31pm On May 01, 2012
Mugu na Him be your name!! Sule and lamidi be ur second name, ode and mumu be your third name! Girl wan make u eat punny for free and you dey dull yourself, on a serious note!! You go loose her, you will encounter a lot of heart break and differents strokes of lie!! Any naija babe no fit wait till marriage, na just pretend dem dey do... Eat what you eant to eat before anothe soji guy do it for you. Ode
Re: What Would You Do? by omega25red(m): 2:18pm On May 01, 2012
deal_ordea: Mugu na Him be your name!! Sule and lamidi be ur second name, ode and mumu be your third name! Girl wan make u eat punny for free and you dey dull yourself, on a serious note!! You go loose her, you will encounter a lot of heart break and differents strokes of lie!! Any naija babe no fit wait till marriage, na just pretend dem dey do... Eat what you eant to eat before anothe soji guy do it for you. Ode
grin grin that was mean grin grin grin

Poster

this is when you have to get her to remember your religious oaths. This is when your pastor born again skills have to come into play. Chances are you are going to either loose her, get cheated on or who knows she just might control her urges and wait for you.

So whats holding up the marriage?
Re: What Would You Do? by adigunbankole(m): 2:33pm On May 01, 2012
Hmmmm....i tink she need it and U̶̲̥̅̊ shuld give her.....in some yrs to come na U̶̲̥̅̊ go pain most,shine ur eyes!!! angry
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 01, 2012
f@ck her and get it over with, or else someone will do it for u
Re: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:34am On May 02, 2012
I really can't stand men with your mindset. "Intimate after marriage"? Olorun maje! God forbid it!
It just annoys me. . . .sissy!

But then, I'm not avid christian, catholic etc etc
Re: What Would You Do? by Skii(m): 9:19am On May 02, 2012
InyangO: I have a female friend of over 15 years and both of us are religious, so we don't talk about sex as I had told her that only in marriage can that be done. But recently, she admitted of wanting to have sex which am not at home with. But I love this girl and want to marry her. How can I say no and not hurt her, I don't want to have sex with her before marriage and don't want to loose her to a man who she might find and is ready to have sex with her.
Your honest contribution is very important.

[size=13pt]
Its not by being religious, i.e. not by works but by grace

that said, it is believed that you and her possess some kind of knowledge or awareness of most sex before marriage passages and scriptures. Mister, read the riot act to her. It is between her and God if she fails to exercise self discipline, not control her urges and does it before marriage.

you on the other hand, need to know that Jesus forgave the prostitute, and God had Hosea take back his adulterous wife
[/size]
Re: What Would You Do? by cindyrella(f): 10:15am On May 02, 2012
Something similar happened to a friend of mine, he ended up leaving the girl.. after the sex he lost interest in marrying her.
So op either u sleep with her or not u stand a chance of loosing her..

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do? by rhymz(m): 10:42am On May 02, 2012
Trust Me Dude, you are on your way to losing her. A woman that ask you for sex and you reject her will silently loathe your guts. You might not realize it now but it goes beyond religious creed. While there is so much myth surrounding $e.x in a relationship, its importance can't be disregarded and you will only realize that after you have had it yourself. Whether you believe it or not, $e.x takes a relationship into an intimate level of openess and sincerity that your religious belief will never bring out in the both of you. And trust me mate, it is important that you reach that level if you truely wish to marry her. It is not all about being nice to each other and verbally expressing your love, it is in the action, it is in the way your action conveys your emotions. Trust me, if you do not feel any sexual tension around her, it is a potent problem, you don't want to marry a woman you don't feel sexually attracted to cos in the end you will regret it and might end up being the one to cheat on her.
Finally, you need to be truthful to yourself if you are actually ready for a relationship and its demands. If you truly love her, you wont be selfish enough to expect her to wait for you until you are ready to marry her before she atually satisfies her sexual urge. That she is even asking it from you without minding how religious the both you are about your relationship shows that she loves you and wants you to be the one to make her a woman and take the relationship to a whole new level of openess. If you are not emotionally there with her be honest and tell her to look for somebody else, if she is yours she will come around.
Re: What Would You Do? by Skii(m): 10:56am On May 02, 2012
rhymz: Trust Me Dude, you are on your way to losing her. A woman that ask you for sex and you reject her will silently loathe your guts. You might not realize it now but it goes beyond religious creed. While there is so much myth surrounding $e.x in a relationship, its importance can't be disregarded and you will only realize that after you have had it yourself. Whether you believe it or not, $e.x takes a relationship into an intimate level of openess and sincerity that your religious belief will never bring out in the both of you. And trust me mate, it is important that you reach that level if you truely wish to marry her. It is not all about being nice to each other and verbally expressing your love, it is in the action, it is in the way your action conveys your emotions. Trust me, if you do not feel any sexual tension around her, it is a potent problem, you don't want to marry a woman you don't feel sexually attracted to cos in the end you will regret it and might end up being the one to cheat on her.
Finally, you need to be truthful to yourself if you are actually ready for a relationship and its demands. If you truly love her, you wont be selfish enough to expect her to wait for you until you are ready to marry her before she atually satisfies her sexual urge. That she is even asking it from you without minding how religious the both you are about your relationship shows that she loves you and wants you to be the one to make her a woman and take the relationship to a whole new level of openess. If you are not emotionally there with her be honest and tell her to look for somebody else, if she is yours she will come around.

Well excuse me??

Poster, you are on your own if you take this advice o, remember the story of Amnon and Tamar?

As this person has rightly pointed out below

cindyrella:
Something similar happened to a friend of mine, he ended up leaving the girl.. after the sex he lost interest in marrying her.
So op either u sleep with her or not u stand a chance of loosing her..
Re: What Would You Do? by acidtalk: 10:57am On May 02, 2012
Poster are you scared she will find you to be like this?

Re: What Would You Do? by r231(m): 10:59am On May 02, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: What Would You Do? by rhymz(m): 12:30pm On May 02, 2012
acidtalk: Poster are you scared she will find you to be like this?

guy you are mean o....did u have to say it like that...hahahahahha

(1) (Reply)

Can You Love Your Friend's Sister? / Never Talk Bad About Ur Husband To Anyone,even Ur Bestest Friend Or Sister! / Why Do Ugly Guys Ends Up With Beautiful Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.