Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,454 members, 7,881,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:30 AM

Making Money Playing Football OR Making Money Watching Football Which Is Better? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Making Money Playing Football OR Making Money Watching Football Which Is Better? (705 Views)

Make Money Watching Football,is It Possible? / Free Ebook On How To Make Money Watching Soccer Matches! / Do U Have Problem Trading Forex Or Making Good Income From Ur Investment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Money Playing Football OR Making Money Watching Football Which Is Better? by arnoldbaba: 3:33pm On May 01, 2012
legends make money playing football also
legends make money watching football
Ronaldo makes money playing football
Abrahamovich makes money watching football

It is easy making money watching football How?
Re: Making Money Playing Football OR Making Money Watching Football Which Is Better? by jefia2003: 6:50pm On May 02, 2012
I agree that you can make money watching football. One of the ways is to bet smartly with a good sports betting website like www.betafric.com.....
Re: Making Money Playing Football OR Making Money Watching Football Which Is Better? by arnoldbaba: 2:13pm On May 03, 2012
you can really make money thru a very good
predicting site like the type of predictions
i will give you at a peanuts next to nothing
the site you gave is a bookmaker where you bet
but how are you so sure of your stake

arnoldbaba
Re: Making Money Playing Football OR Making Money Watching Football Which Is Better? by jefia2003: 6:06pm On May 03, 2012
Well I emailed you and I am yet to get the website for predictions you told me about! I do use the bbc sports for weekly premier league predictions but it is not accurate! Is there any cost involved for you to tell me the website? Anyway I like www.betafric.com because it is easy to use and I made some profit with the bonus they gave me...

(1) (Reply)

Haulage Of Goods Around The Country / PC And Laptops Solution Fix / Wholesale USA Branded Designers Children And Adult Wears...sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.