Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:34 PM

Birthday Gift - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Birthday Gift (960 Views)

The Strangest Birthday Gift [comedy Skit] / What If This Is A Birthday Gift From Your Friend? (picture) / Birthday Gift: Lwtmb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birthday Gift by mustspin: 11:10am On May 02, 2012
I don't know what to get my wife for her birthday. She has everything, and besides, she can afford to buy anything she wants. So, I'm stumped." His buddy said, "I have an idea. Why don't you make up a certificate that says she can have two hours of great sex, any way she wants it. She'll probably be thrilled!" So the first fella did just that. The next day his buddy asked, "Well, did you take my suggestion? How did it turn out?" "She loved it. She jumped up, thanked me, kissed me on the mouth, and ran out the door yelling, 'I'll see you in two hours'."
Re: Birthday Gift by Dyt(f): 11:59am On May 02, 2012
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Birthday Gift by Exponental(m): 7:51pm On May 02, 2012
Bonanza!
Re: Birthday Gift by daQueen: 7:53pm On May 02, 2012
OMG shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Me And The Spanish Guy / You And What? / The 3 Unfortun8 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.