Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,082 members, 7,980,837 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 06:48 AM

Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. - Educational Services (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. (64652 Views)

Jamb Computer Based Test To Hold May 18th To June 1st, Result Checking Site Down / A New Scholarship Opportunity For Nigerian Students / Study Abroad Free. Full Scholarship Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by kingodeya: 9:46pm On May 28, 2013
Segunmola: I wish 2 apply 4 ds yr's turkiye burslari but i nid help: hw do i knw if d programme( undergraduate) would b taught in english or turkish, & also, i havd been having problem creating an acct 2 start d application. Pls, any1 wit info shuld help. Tnx
please check ur password .add 2 or 3 numbers to them.ok gudluck
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by girlynerd: 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2013
Hello everyone. I'm currently applying for undergraduate program. I was wondering if I have to list ALL 12 universities? Is it okay if I only list 9?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by aparita: 7:26pm On Jun 04, 2013
Hi i have some questions.... I already applied for this scholarship for a master program.

I want to know if u got the scholarship can i change the university i put in my application form (i just noticed the master is in turkish).

And second thing... what happend if im studiyng there and i want to voluntary cancel this scholarship and go back to my country... i have to pay something?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2013
[i][/i]
its closing tommorrow for undergraduate...
[b][/b]yh
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by aidamaksutmail: 8:54pm On Jun 07, 2013
Dear friends!!!! I need your help!!!!! I have also applied for PhD through turkiyeburslary program like you this year and still waiting for the reuslts!!!!!
The question is to the students who are already studying there in turkey [/color][/font]
WHICH OF THESE FACULTIES BELOW CAN I ENTER IF I HAVE FINISHED TWO FOREIGN LANGUAGES FACULTY (EDUCATION) WHICH MEANS THAT I AM THE TEACHER OF ENGLISH BY SPECIALTY : EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION, INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS, ASSESSMENT AND EVALUATION IN EDUCATION, PHILOSOPHY, GUIDANCE AND PSYCHOLOGICAL COUNCELLING?
I AM ASKING THIS QUESTION BECAUSE AS I HAVE HEARD WE MUST CHOOSE THE SAME OR RELATED DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION EQUIVALENT TO THE PREVIOUS ONE AND CAN NOT START ANY NEW FIELD AS FOR EXAMPLE IN LONDON undecided undecided undecidedBACHELOR/ HUMANITIES -MASTER/MBA WHILE CHOOSING THESE FACULTIES I DIDN'T KNOW WE SHOULD CHOOSE THE SAME BECAUSE IN OUR COUNTRY KAZAKHSTAN WE CAN STUDY PHILOSOPHY AFTER PHILOLOGY undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided I REALLY DIDN'T KNOW cry NOW I AM VERY DOUBTFUL ABOUT MY SUCCESS.... pLZ SOMEBODY IF YOU KNOW EXACT ANSWER TO MY QUESTIONS PLZ REPLY i NEED YOUR HELP
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by pravinp: 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
Hi brother, I am likely to get turkish scholarship for PhD chemistry. My concern is whether it is possible to get single room accomodation facility with an attached bathroom in university dorm or any alternative equivalent to that. Apart from the monthly allowance, is there any other way to increase our mothly income by means of any university job or assistatship? what is the average living cost in Istanbul excluding room rent?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 16, 2013
pravinp: Hi brother, I am likely to get turkish scholarship for PhD chemistry. My concern is whether it is possible to get single room accomodation facility with an attached bathroom in university dorm or any alternative equivalent to that. Apart from the monthly allowance, is there any other way to increase our mothly income by means of any university job or assistatship? what is the average living cost in Istanbul excluding room rent?
p
I dont know about housing in Turkey.

But for increasing monthly allowance, you had better take your mind off it. Turkey does not allow international students to work. You are only allowed to do university internship, which is not a pay job.

According to my findings, average cost of living of a student in Turkey is $400 - $500. The figure may be higher if you are the social type. It also depends on the city you stay in.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by pravinp: 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2013
Harbioollah,
Thank you very much indeed for your valuable suggestion. Is it correct that even if I stay in University dorm I won't be saving anything from the monthly allowance of 575 USD? Isn't there a possibility of any other fellowship or grants throughout my tenure of PhD?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2013
pravinp: Harbioollah,
Thank you very much indeed for your valuable suggestion. Is it correct that even if I stay in University dorm I won't be saving anything from the monthly allowance of 575 USD? Isn't there a possibility of any other fellowship or grants throughout my tenure of PhD?
It depends on your lifestyle. You cant expect to save a lot if you are the type that goes to social events, cinemas, bars or any place which drains a large chunk of your allowance.

Grants? I dont know about Turkiye but its not done like that in many parts of the world. A beneficiary of a full scholarship like Turkiye's is not allowed to apply for any other grant/scholarship whatsoever. You are likely to come across things like ghis during the contract signing.

If you wanna save, the dorm is your best bet since the turkish govt covers the cost.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by pravinp: 6:17am On Jun 17, 2013
Loads of thanks to you. I am waiting for the interview result and have received the message to be patient. Don't know how much to wait; the interview took place more than a month ago. Thanks buddy......
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Ekunke3: 12:37am On Jun 18, 2013
Plz wen is 2013/2014 application wil start? Plz help
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by linpok: 8:42am On Jun 26, 2013
Where is everyone? undecidedWhere is everyone?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by linpok: 8:46am On Jun 26, 2013
aparita: Hi i have some questions.... I already applied for this scholarship for a master program.

I want to know if u got the scholarship can i change the university i put in my application form (i just noticed the master is in turkish).

And second thing... what happend if im studiyng there and i want to voluntary cancel this scholarship and go back to my country... i have to pay something?
am sorry u cant change again o! U'l b given a skul frm wat u filled in ur application.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Omeife2: 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2013
Hello People..THanks for the great info so far..I'm looking for schools with Online masters programs in Turkey that are really affordable and still reputable. Can u please kindly assist. Thanks
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by pravinp: 3:21am On Jun 29, 2013
Hello everyone, I have been informed about my success in Turkey scholarship. They will email the details later. I am going for PhD chemistry most probably in yildiz technical university, Istanbul or uludağ university, Bursa. If you guys know anything about these universities please share with me. Can anyone give me a tentative idea about my accomodation in dormitories? I expect it to be single sharing room.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by linpok: 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2013
pravinp: Hello everyone, I have been informed about my success in Turkey scholarship. They will email the details later. I am going for PhD chemistry most probably in yildiz technical university, Istanbul or uludağ university, Bursa. If you guys know anything about these universities please share with me. Can anyone give me a tentative idea about my accomodation in dormitories? I expect it to be single sharing room.
A big congrats bro!! Am hoping to get the same positive news like you too,i applied for undergraduate studies.everyone is just tensed.checkin my mail every minute to see if i have been selected...pray fr me too ooo

1 Like

Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Trippeji(m): 6:01am On Jun 30, 2013
I want to apply not for scholarship cz is too late but my question is that can i use my neco and waec as my o level apart frm oda degree result to any Turkey most especially d public institution. And if one fortunately v d admission,is the working permit for international students? Pls i really need feedback friends. Tanks
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Musabds: 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
Hello guys i am invited to the interview for the turkiye scholarship so i want to know weather the interview has a big effect in the scholarship and how is the interview conducted? and what questions do they ask?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by pravinp: 3:01am On Jul 03, 2013
Nothing technical they will ask............... just a couple of questions; why u chose turkey, wat's ur future plans etc. If u do not get dumb u will certainly crack the interview

1 Like

Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Musabds: 11:18am On Jul 03, 2013
pravinp: Nothing technical they will ask............... just a couple of questions; why u chose turkey, wat's ur future plans etc. If u do not get dumb u will certainly crack the interview

thanks a lot bro. does being invited to interview means that i get it?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Meyra: 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2013
Hi, My name is Mey and i recently been accepted by Turkiye Burslari. I will do my Phd Research in Turkiye and i thank God for that opportunity. I would like to have some detail concerning the Turkish Universities? How is accommodation for graduate scholarship holders? What about turkish lifestyle? Thanks
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by pravinp: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2013
@Musabds: I don't know the statistics but from my experience they don't want to disqualify anyone in interview unless he/she is the worst in communication because my performance was not at all good but they selected me. Other things I don't know as I am also a prospective student like u.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Musabds: 10:15am On Jul 04, 2013
Thank you for that information.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Henken: 11:41am On Jul 04, 2013
@ musabds which country are u from?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by pravinp: 11:44am On Jul 04, 2013
so what's the starting date, won't the visa procedure be delayed
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by usdane: 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2013
Hello, has anyone been invited to Undergraduate the Turkiye burslari scholarship interview?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Henken: 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2013
Has anybody from nigeria been invited 2 interview at the undergraduate level for 2013.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Musabds: 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2013
Henken: @ musabds which country are u from?
The Gambia
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Musabds: 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2013
usdane: Hello, has anyone been invited to Undergraduate the Turkiye burslari scholarship interview?

Hi am from the Gambia and am invited to interview for undergraduate
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Henken: 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2013
@ Musabds,when did dey send u mail?
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Musabds: 8:36am On Jul 05, 2013
Henken: @ Musabds,when did dey send u mail?
they called me and also send me a mail on the 2nd july. in the scholarship home page under announcements among the information in one of the announcements(the one on the 9th of june) is that the dates of interview might vary for different countries.
Re: Great And Full Scholarship Opportunity In Turkey. Application Deadline June 1st. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 05, 2013
I pray we are call for the interview,where we can prove our mettle,since no Nigerian undergraduate have been call for interview,am optimistic I will be among the lucky once & u too...

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

STUDY IN REPUBLIC OF BENIN,COTONOU 2016/2017 ENROLLMENT / Studying In US And Canada Faq's / Secrets Of Smashing JAMB With High Scores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.