Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,651 members, 7,951,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

Im Married But I Need A Male Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Im Married But I Need A Male Friend (126872 Views)

I Need A Male Friend / She's Married But Needs A Someone To Make Her Happy / Looking 4 An Honest Male Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by donald1010(m): 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2011
myomy,please contact me via my mail or number so we can talk better,who knows i might make you forget the loneliness you are facing ta home, here mac_donald1010@yahoo.com or 08032877537
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by angelnomas: 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2011
if you are serious call me 08095806753 desmond
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by jxoracle(m): 9:18am On Mar 03, 2011
07065200844 see ya around
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by ogid(m): 12:08pm On Mar 04, 2011
You have to be prayerfull looking 4 a male friend is not the solution to problem in any way.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by joseph020(m): 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2011
Hi,sorry,it so unfortunate,sometimes the rite spirit get trap by the poluted ones,,but nevertheless I count myself right,coz am a christian with the fear of God,let get to talk better at yahoo messenger or mail, alan_fajol020@yahoo.com
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by roymary: 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2011
Idiots!
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by candylips(m): 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2011
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by bright007(f): 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2011
Scam!scam
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by oyemos: 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2011
pls am married also but not haply married i always hv one problem or the other with my yf is from kogi too sturborn i think will can be frnd.

rgds
moses
akeyomoses@yahoo.com
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by arixreal: 8:54am On Mar 14, 2011
Any way am sorry for late respondes my name is hussein you can get me on fidaus777@yahoo.com
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by deblla(m): 9:25am On Mar 14, 2011
@ moses pls commit yur marriage to God  believe He will handle well enough for both you  yur wife, may God grant you both grace to Live long for eachoda Amen, †HªŋKz for sharin yur experience
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by oyemos: 10:23am On Mar 14, 2011
i realy apreciate ur advice God bless u
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by pucci(m): 4:26pm On Mar 17, 2011
hey myomy,
hit me on this number n u'd never beleive wat hit u, waiting 08069321333
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Tonye27(m): 12:44am On Apr 25, 2011
i quite understand ur plight,why nt call me,so that we talk over it.08185597838.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by andypash(m): 12:26am On Apr 28, 2011
My sister i feel for u let talk to as a broda in Christ learn the role of a wife and start doing it u kno him better than all of us u kno what can make him happy and what can make him sad learn to love what he loves
The woman was made for the man always put that in ur mind anytime u are taking to him let him be ur oga in all way
Pls dont let people kno ur unclothedness is a bad thing to let people kno the bad side of ue husband have u forgetten those sweet days when both of you just met
How do u serve him if he wnat to eat how do u greet him even when he enters late night
No married will want another mother or elder sister let his opinion always prevail over us and urs should be a sugestion
If you dont give ur husband rest of mind he will find else where i believe that what u are facing right now
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by esteduca(m): 8:06am On Apr 28, 2011
I am thousends miles away from you so if you seriously don't want to cheat him here you can come.
I am willing to make friends. Details in my profile. Feel free to browse and to contact me.

EDIT: LOL. I didn't see the post were from 2007. Ok anyway.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by wimpie(m): 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2011
can we become friends,add emailcheque@yahoo.com
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by shilex37: 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2011
Heyaah, i understand exactly hw u feel, ur happiness shall be restored u can get me true dis contactshile@gmail.com,i actually based in ketu,lagos st. tanx
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by andypash(m): 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2011
How are you doing sister pls take ur time in taking decision on this issue,ur action can either cause u more harm or ease the it
Many people will pretend just to be close to u i will also advice u to meet ur pastor and talk with him or her also if ur dad is still there talk with him and let them advice u in what to do
The bible says that what goes in us dont defile but what comes out;decision and anction are part of those things that comes out of us
Get some materials from preacher that teaches on the subject of marriage like late pastor bimbo,there is preacher i listen to once a while i think his name is pastor kingsley i will find out more and let you know get these materials and it will help u on what to do asking for male friend will not help, guys can take advantage of ur loneliness and lead u astray
You need to let us kno if u love him and willing to settle all the misunderstanding with him so we can kno how to advice
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by mykakbex: 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2011
Don't let these boys mess your life up.With what you are passing in your husbands hands now,the least you need now is scandal which is what will happen when you start listening to these guys in Nairaland here giving you their numbers and email address have ulterio motives.
My sister,marriage is not easy but I don't understand why your husband should be messing around with single ladies and even married women.
Please my dear sister,I want to ask you some few questions which you didn't mention in your thread.
(1) Do you have any kid(s)
(2) How old is your marriage and how old are you?
(3) How do you dress at home
(4) Have you ever denied your husband sex before?
(5)How do you make love to your husband?are you active in bed or do you just lay there without 'performing"
(6) Are you a working class lady?
(7) Do you want your husband back?

please send me an email to Jeffrawllings@yahoo.com and explain more things that your husband is doing apart from the one you mentioned here,ok
You are already my friend and I will treat you as such.My priority is your joy and happiness.
Thanks and reamain hopeful till we see face to face
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by johncole8(m): 10:17pm On Apr 30, 2011
My Name is Gboye u may contact me on either of this info below'

fadu2001@yahoo.com.08131294820.

Get back to me ASAP and hope to hear from u ma,
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by talk2joel(m): 5:09pm On May 01, 2011
Mrs, you know the right thing to do, do it. But know these, marriage is an institution, and it's full of temptations. until u learn how to face it, nowhere to run. learn how to face ur problems and you will be surprise, how you overcomed. take care.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by johncole8(m): 9:53am On May 02, 2011
Get in touch with me ASAP, 08131294820 OR 01029861593.

Fadshow.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by bashydemy(m): 9:54am On May 02, 2011
since 2007 and you guys still dey post for her una get probem
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by johncole8(m): 10:14am On May 02, 2011
Na u get am past frnd,
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by shilex37: 11:59am On May 03, 2011
if truelly u need a guy call dis 08074769437
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by aowasiu(m): 8:30pm On May 03, 2011
Lady, whoever you are, don't give up yet. Fact of the matter is, you just want to get back at your husband. Don't!. Please Don't! I am not advocating for your husband. But being a man and a husband i can tell you one thing about the male psyche:
We men don't admit this to ourselves, how much more others(male or female).
But most men believe sleeping around with other women and keeping their wives from ceaseless lovemaking will make them younger than other people's womencare. so your husband might be having that kinda notion now.
Now that said. TALK TO HIM, AND TALK TO HIM AGAIN, AND KEEP TALKING AND PRAYING,

Communication breakdown is the most common factor in Divorces, Unfaithfulness etc. So please talk to him GENTLY

I'll pray for you lol
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Sourcecrew: 10:56am On Jul 18, 2011
Myomee, Etotee and idey vex have said it all. It is now left for you to act by it or do what you really wanna do. You may not be the same woman your husband dated anymore, many ladies do everything to satisfy their partner during courtship, but once they get married they feel they already have the VISA;they stop looking sexy, take their bath at noon, and all the rest which i cannot mention now. Look critically into theiur comments and besincere with yourself, look at where you have done a few things wrong and make amend and see if your husband wont change, he's human not animal. Even if he's an animal, animals do change when you are very nice to them. That's why we can keep dogs and other pets at home today,cause we feed and play with them, in case you wanna talk more. Here's my no: 08123188324 (Ralph)

Thanks to I dey vex, ETOTEE and a few others who ve given her great advise.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by slim147(m): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2011
I understand u much, send me a text or call 08032960222 or bb pin 31422160
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by yormy(m): 10:21am On Jul 27, 2011
Sorry bout ur man,.u gat understanding,belive me, he that judge u would be the first to be judged. Pls cal me cos I wanna get down with ya ma'a 08130781040
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by kingebuka(m): 7:40am On Aug 18, 2011
am gonna be there for u my name is ebuka i reside in anambra
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by dropz77: 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2011
Join the FIX-IT group(2330F57A), Its a group created to share and solve relationship issues, match-make,hook-up and general relationship discussions,

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (30) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours / BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins / Free Whatsapp XX Group Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.