Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

Im Married But I Need A Male Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Im Married But I Need A Male Friend (125812 Views)

I Need A Male Friend / She's Married But Needs A Someone To Make Her Happy / Looking 4 An Honest Male Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by adekunle5555: 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
call 08022341393
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by tofeb(m): 12:25am On Jun 06, 2017
chat with me on whatsapp 08062908636
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by eliris(m): 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
Please be prayerful, dont look for male friend,u just wnt to worst the situation,because if he found out u talking to male friend u mite end up live the marriage for another woman to come in.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by eliris(m): 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
My line, 08135959897 if u need som1 to chat with,not face to face just only online I will accompany,give u words of advice
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by eliris(m): 10:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
My line, 08135959897 if u need som1 to chat with,not face to face just only online I will accompany,give u words of advice,am elijah
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by newslifeop: 8:16am On Sep 15, 2017
To fcukk u
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by stephen033(m): 12:18am On Sep 24, 2017
That is not the best solution to the issue on ground, look unto God, the maker of heaven and earth, forget about the things of the world which is sin.

Only if you can.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by smothy(m): 7:22am On Oct 29, 2017
Whatsapp me 07063612284
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Coolwizsnow: 10:29am On Nov 18, 2017
I understand your pain
Email me(coolwizsnow@gmail.com)[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by tegamarro(m): 1:47am On Nov 22, 2017
I need a Friend 08064447664
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by beautyandbeast: 7:13am On Nov 25, 2017
don't leave your phone like that as an idiot. people will use it for a different purpose. and you future wife or husband will find it online one day. nothing disappears on the internet

join https://metme.africa/ and find your love, romance anything in Nigeria securely.

You can download the mobile app MetMe Social for android here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.metme.Timeline
You can download the popular app MetMe Messenger for android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.metme.messenger

enjoy and don't be stingy, share

Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Iillytex(f): 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
If you don't mind I will like to be your friend.. Though I'm female
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by tobalu(m): 6:39am On Jan 12, 2018
Im Tobi, a Yoruba man based in Lagos. I am Married but i need female friends to talk to, singles or married from any tribe. People i can share thoughts with.
Heres my WatsApp number 08068296092. Thanks
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Ishima: 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by obat(m): 10:09pm On Jan 15, 2018
Myomy,

I just saw ur post yesterday because i'm not regular on this site. I understand your concern because i had been in the same situation before. If you are still willing to discuss you can email me on alabatan@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Orgym(m): 12:02am On Feb 22, 2018
You wanna hook up with hot babes for quickee and nice time in any part of nigeria- Lagos, pH, Abj and others ? Hit me up @ hardebisistrong@gmail.com

Hot babes can also contact me.

You can also send your message here with your whatsapp number inclusive 08160592389
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by coolDude1145(m): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2018
myomy:
Please don't crucify me.

I am a Christian and a faithful woman who unfortunately got married to a womaniser. I never enjoyed him once because he prefers to use his free time outside the home with either single girls or married women. I think is case is somehow spiritual (he needs serious prayers). He even resorts to violence when I accused him of cheating, I mean he has started beating me because of other women!He doesn't pay attention to me nor even touch me for weeks. To even pay a simple complement is wahala.

Now I'm bored with it all. I need a friend of the opposite sex not for sexual intimacy nor for extra marital affair but someone I can talk to, turn to for companionship, somebody I can call and he will be there when he wanders away. Somebody I can look up to. Do you understand? I'm talking about a kind of relationship that existed between Jonathan and David. Do you know why? I dint want to develop hypertention thinking about him and his escapades.

Or is there anything wrong with a married woman having a male friend especially if you married a man who is highly irresponsible and doesn't have time for you? I wouldn't have been looking for somebody like that if i had married a decent man. Most times I am lonely even when he is around his presence doesn't make much impact because he is either watching TV or playing with his phones.

I NEED A SUGAR MUMMY. My name is Jerry,26 years old, a model, tall, handsome with a firmly built body to die for. Am the definition of a kool dude navigating life, merging traditional values with all it means to be a modern day gentle Man of ambition. I have got the Wit of Sherlock combined with the sarcasm and intelligence of Dr. House, the charisma of Idris Elba with a sprinkle of the "bad-assery" of Marlon Brando. A genuinely responsible young man with ambition and a great work ethic. I truly believe "responsibility" encompasses all the admirable traits. Am a guy with an open, non judgemental mind. I ve a put together appearance that would appeal to any Woman.

I'm very good @ capturing minds with crisp sentences due to the fact that I was born to write like Soyinka, Achebe, James Harley Chase and the rest of all those who were born with a Pen in their hand, but I'd just go on and list random words that best describes me; "I am Loving, Caring, God fearing, Sensitive and Romantic.

I'm the type of Man any Woman would love to be with. (I would literally give my everything to make sure people I love are comfortable) as I'm fiercely protective of those in my life. I'm always seeking opportunities to improve myself whether career wise or just my personal life. Hopefully all these analogy is descriptive enough of myself but let me not also forget the fact that am also VERY GOOD in bed. When it comes to satisfaction on bed, I can boast of the fact that I have something beneath my underpants that can be described as the " TRADITIONAL TASTE OF SATISFACTION". something , Big, Strong and Reliable. If you think am just ranting,then you need to see it for yourself to confirm it. Lol.....

If you've read this far, you must really be something ,so stretch a bit, give yourself a pat on the back maybe grab a drink and go on.......

I'm looking forward to meet a Caring, Loving, Amazing and Awesome SUGAR MUMMY and hopefully form a great friendship. A genuinely caring Woman.
I promise to treat her with much love and respect.

If you are that person, feel FREE to Call or text me .....this are my low-digits : 07068866940.
E-mail : willablow@gmail.com

I know some people would read all this and begin to judge me and make all manners of comments. What I do believe is that , everybody has the right to their own personal life and opinion.

My number again is : 07068866940.
You can call or text me anytime!
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by holarlekan1234: 3:31pm On Jun 03, 2018
you are the one to be blame for this cos before u get married to each other I know u will date each other maybe a year before he proposed to marry you you should have study him then when you still dating each other for you to know the type of person he his. my advice for you is just to keep praying for him he will surely change. just incase you need someone to console you just beep me 07033873064 am Ola by name we be looking forward to hear from you soon.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by upchair(m): 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
My BBM pin is DBFDE7DF
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by brhoom(m): 5:51am On Jun 29, 2018
ETOTEE:
Myomy, my advice is to look inward and analyse the situation. What exactly could be the problem. Am i doing something that my husband does not like? Could it be a habit? You are a woman and the same women he meets outside are not any better than you are. Infact you are better than the women out there. You are he's soulmate. There are so many things that could actually drive a man or woman to seek solace outside. Sex could be one of the major factors. If a married man is not sexually satisfied at home, he tends to find solace outside. Are there are habits that need to be changed? Do you have a listening ear? Do you have the patience to listen to what he'got to say? Have you ever thot why he rather prefers to seat and watch TV without you? Have you tried cooking he's favourite dish when he's in a more relaxed mood. You say he plays with he's phone. Have you tried sending text messages to him not to complain but to appreciate him. Your husband is a man. Make him feel as the head of the home. You need to try as much as possible to avoid/stop quarrels.

Marriage needs a lot of understanding. As the lady you really need to be patient and prayerful

Take care. It is well smiley

You are a wonderful person
I hope to see people like you give nice tips like you
Greetings to you
Lift my hat to you with respect and appreciation
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by meobizy(f): 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
Yahoo boys are ruthless. To any smart one this forum is a gold mine: there are too many senseless males here driven only by their libido.

1 Like

Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Dastian(m): 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
myomy:
Please don't crucify me.

I am a Christian and a faithful woman who unfortunately got married to a womaniser. I never enjoyed him once because he prefers to use his free time outside the home with either single girls or married women. I think is case is somehow spiritual (he needs serious prayers). He even resorts to violence when I accused him of cheating, I mean he has started beating me because of other women!He doesn't pay attention to me nor even touch me for weeks. To even pay a simple complement is wahala.

Now I'm bored with it all. I need a friend of the opposite sex not for sexual intimacy nor for extra marital affair but someone I can talk to, turn to for companionship, somebody I can call and he will be there when he wanders away. Somebody I can look up to. Do you understand? I'm talking about a kind of relationship that existed between Jonathan and David. Do you know why? I dint want to develop hypertention thinking about him and his escapades.

Or is there anything wrong with a married woman having a male friend especially if you married a man who is highly irresponsible and doesn't have time for you? I wouldn't have been looking for somebody like that if i had married a decent man. Most times I am lonely even when he is around his presence doesn't make much impact because he is either watching TV or playing with his phones.

My name is peter I can be your friend and I'm young so you don't have to be afraid of cheating on your husband so if you get this you can reach me on 08188396765
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Soundmind(m): 10:45am On Jan 15, 2019
Good morning dear, i don't think what you need is a male friend to relate with, i think what you need is a marriage counselor. A lot has been said already to you on advice. Pastors may not do so much for you instead, look for counselors. A lot is still hidden in this your write up. How many years have you been married? Do you have children? Do you know any of his close male friend? Have you try to share this with his relatives especially mother? What have your relationship with his relatives like? When some of this things are known,we can help better. Reach me on 08033166648 for more advice. Happy new year.
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by mindsbeauty(m): 10:58am On Jan 15, 2019
I'm Anthony from Lagos. Yes we can be best of friends. My contact is 08063894916; chat me on WhatsApp too
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Chiziwiz123(m): 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2019
myomy:
Please don't crucify me.

Add me up
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by coolDude1145(m): 5:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
myomy:
Please don't crucify me.

I NEED A SUGAR MUMMY.
My name is Jerry,26 years old, a model, tall, handsome with a firmly built body to die for. Am the definition of a kool dude navigating life, merging traditional values with all it means to be a modern day gentle Man of ambition. I have got the Wit of Sherlock combined with the sarcasm and intelligence of Dr. House, the charisma of Idris Elba with a sprinkle of the "bad-assery" of Marlon Brando. A genuinely responsible young man with ambition and a great work ethic. I truly believe "responsibility" encompasses all the admirable traits. Am a guy with an open, non judgemental mind. I ve a put together appearance that would appeal to any Woman.

I'm very good @ capturing minds with crisp sentences due to the fact that I was born to write like Soyinka, Achebe, James Harley Chase and the rest of all those who were born with a Pen in their hand, but I'd just go on and list random words that best describes me; "I am Loving, Caring, God fearing, Sensitive and Romantic.

I'm the type of Man any Woman would love to be with. (I would literally give my everything to make sure people I love are comfortable) as I'm fiercely protective of those in my life. I'm always seeking opportunities to improve myself whether career wise or just my personal life. Hopefully all these analogy is descriptive enough of myself but let me not also forget the fact that am also VERY GOOD in bed. When it comes to satisfaction on bed, I can boast of the fact that I have something beneath my underpants that can be described as the " TRADITIONAL TASTE OF SATISFACTION". something , Big, Strong and Reliable. If you think am just ranting,then you need to see it for yourself to confirm it. Lol.....

If you've read this far, you must really be something ,so stretch a bit, give yourself a pat on the back maybe grab a drink and go on.......

I'm looking forward to meet a Caring, Loving, Amazing and Awesome SUGAR MUMMY and hopefully form a great friendship. A genuinely caring Woman.
I promise to treat her with much love and respect.

If you are that person, feel FREE to Call or text me .....this are my low-digits : 07068866940.
E-mail : willablow@gmail.com

I know some people would read all this and begin to judge me and make all manners of comments. What I do believe is that , everybody has the right to their own personal life and opinion.

My number again is : 07068866940.
You can call or text me anytime!
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by Oyewole17: 6:56am On Jun 20, 2019
Hello
Contact me 08033069411 or WhatsApp same number
Re: Im Married But I Need A Male Friend by segsman(m): 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2019
Can we be friends
Iillytex:
If you don't mind I will like to be your friend.. Though I'm female

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Kegites / Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours / BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.