Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

Ways To Meet A Billionaire - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Meet A Billionaire (11632 Views)

How I Met A Billionaire's Daughter. / Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Meet A Billionaire by ssugar504: 6:25pm On May 02, 2012
1. SHOP WHERE THEY SHOP Do not make the mistake of thinking you can only find billionaire in Lagos or Abuja Nigeria. Or in New York's Upper East Side, LA's Bel Air, Chicago's Lincoln Park, Philadelphia's Rittenhouse Square: You can meet them in most unusual places. All areas have a part of town where the wealthy cluster together. You just have to study your area well. You may not be able to afford £400 dinners or to shop at Barneys (just yet,) but that doesn't mean you can't meet a guy who does. Start running your errands, buying your venti lattes and doing your grocery shopping in upscale neighborhoods. By frequenting the same spots as the rich, you will increase your chances of meeting them.

2. ATTEND CHARITY EVENTS One of the best places to meet someone who is both generous of heart (and of wallet) is at a charity event. You can try Polo matches, galas, and anything involving a culture. Besides the hope of meeting someone rich,you also get to have the good feeling of helping a charitable Organisation and giving back

3. CREATE TIME TO VOLUNTEER Just like charity events, volunteering is another way to meet financially stable men and women. If you volunteer at a hospital, you will be exposed to a large pool of doctors and surgeons whom you might not otherwise meet. Political organizations also attract ambitious, successful men.

4. TAKE UP A NEW HOBBY Although you shouldn't take up any activity that you really hate just for the sake of meeting someone, luxury sports like golf, sailing, tennis, and scuba diving always attract men that have disposable income to burn. You can also try spending time on a golf course or at a marina can. This will only increase your chances of meeting a millionaire. It will also give you something to talk about when you out on a date with each other. DO NOT bother to look for your next boyfriend in places like bowling alleys, diners, and bars that offer two for one specials! I don't need to tell you who you will end up with there.

5. CHECK OUT GOOD DATING SITES There a lot of online dating websites that are specifically geared towards average-income women looking to meet high-income men. However, be careful when using these services. Try using sugardaddynaija.com. Lastly, even when you meet Mr. Fabulously Wealthy, you'll still experience the normal hassle of any normal relationship. Because despite their financial security, billionaires are still just human. So be ready!

6. CHECK OUT DATING SITES.. A good example is www.sugardaddynaija.com This dating site is particularly goo because meeting and daing a billionaire is it specialty. check it out.

Re: Ways To Meet A Billionaire by ssugar504: 8:58am On May 19, 2012
Go to www.sugardaddynaija.com. It is a discreet online dating community tailored to help you find a perfect Sugar Daddy, Sugar Momma, Sugar Baby from Nigeria, Africa, U.K,U.S and all over the world. Seeking a millionaire to date doesnt have to be out of reach anymore. Sugardaddynaija can help you get a sugar daddy to: pay for college, give you a monthly allowance, put you into his will, get money to start a business or take you out of the country! Some women have paved their road to success with help from a sugardaddy among them is me! Lets be honest finding a millionaire can be difficult for an average person with an average job and friends. Go to www.sugardaddynaija.com to meet wealthy ladies looking for a sugar boy to spoil. Billionaire Sugar daddies looking for companionship. Even if you are looking for Love. But you are tired of dating losers with no job, Register today on www.sugardaddynaija.com for the 3 days promotion. Limited offer!

Re: Ways To Meet A Billionaire by 190: 9:13am On May 19, 2012
Rubbizh
Re: Ways To Meet A Billionaire by ijebabe: 9:15am On May 19, 2012
Why do these halfwits forget the part about being a billionaire yourself! undecided
Re: Ways To Meet A Billionaire by tellwisdom: 9:46am On May 19, 2012
ijerejebaba, u cant meet me undecided undecided
Re: Ways To Meet A Billionaire by Mynd44: 10:52am On May 19, 2012
I have not being here for a long time and in that time, I had expected the OP to grow up and to start thinking atleast like a 12 year old
Re: Ways To Meet A Billionaire by Bhadmus59(m): 11:07am On May 19, 2012
ssugar504: Go to www.sugardaddynaija.com. It is a discreet online dating community tailored to help you find a perfect Sugar Daddy, Sugar Momma, Sugar Baby from Nigeria, Africa, U.K,U.S and all over the world. Seeking a millionaire to date doesnt have to be out of reach anymore. Sugardaddynaija can help you get a sugar daddy to: pay for college, give you a monthly allowance, put you into his will, get money to start a business or take you out of the country! Some women have paved their road to success with help from a sugardaddy among them is me! Lets be honest finding a millionaire can be difficult for an average person with an average job and friends. Go to www.sugardaddynaija.com to meet wealthy ladies looking for a sugar boy to spoil. Billionaire Sugar daddies looking for companionship. Even if you are looking for Love. But you are tired of dating losers with no job, Register today on www.sugardaddynaija.com for the 3 days promotion. Limited offer!
boss,get me hooked up with a carin,lovly,rich sugar mummy as i am up to get down with her...dis is my contact..08156457245 0r my bb pin 279b5809f.....name is ademola and am 24yrs stayin in ikeja lagos
Re: Ways To Meet A Billionaire by Mynd44: 11:27am On May 19, 2012
Bhadmus59: boss,get me hooked up with a carin,lovly,rich sugar mummy as i am up to get down with her...dis is my contact..08156457245 0r my bb pin 279b5809f.....name is ademola and am 24yrs stayin in ikeja lagos
What you need is a JOB
Re: Ways To Meet A Billionaire by Excelboi(m): 11:50am On May 19, 2012
^^ along with a brain.
Re: Ways To Meet A Billionaire by Idowuogbo(f): 11:58am On May 19, 2012
^with a mixture of common sense
Re: Ways To Meet A Billionaire by ijebabe: 12:06pm On May 19, 2012
^and the hope that it will be used.
Re: Ways To Meet A Billionaire by Mynd44: 12:40pm On May 19, 2012
^
And the balls to accept the decisions it gives him
Re: Ways To Meet A Billionaire by slimyem: 1:15pm On May 19, 2012
^and the will to live humbly with it...
Re: Ways To Meet A Billionaire by ijebabe: 1:15pm On May 19, 2012
^ Making him a real man, finally.
Re: Ways To Meet A Billionaire by slimyem: 1:16pm On May 19, 2012
^with dreams and hopes of a good life...
Re: Ways To Meet A Billionaire by ijebabe: 1:18pm On May 19, 2012
^ A blessing to himself and all those that cross his path
Re: Ways To Meet A Billionaire by Killz1(m): 1:22pm On May 19, 2012
^and hopefully, he can avoid being complicatedly discombobulated. . .
Re: Ways To Meet A Billionaire by ijebabe: 1:23pm On May 19, 2012
^ THE END grin
Re: Ways To Meet A Billionaire by Idowuogbo(f): 1:48pm On May 19, 2012
^and he got hooked with STD granmas and dey both lived happily ever after.
Re: Ways To Meet A Billionaire by kilimanjaro(m): 2:26pm On May 19, 2012
^ and he yansh any yansh yanshable. Lol
Re: Ways To Meet A Billionaire by Mynd44: 2:34pm On May 19, 2012
^
And his HIV progressed into AIDS
Re: Ways To Meet A Billionaire by 190: 2:38pm On May 19, 2012
Hahahahahahahahhahaaaa

Belle cramp - Hahahhahahhahaahhahahahhahahahaaaa
Re: Ways To Meet A Billionaire by kilimanjaro(m): 3:12pm On May 19, 2012
^ u spoilt the row
Re: Ways To Meet A Billionaire by Idowuogbo(f): 3:14pm On May 19, 2012
kilimanjaro: ^ u spoilt the row
^ hes just an option in d column
Re: Ways To Meet A Billionaire by ijebabe: 3:16pm On May 19, 2012
^ a total waste of space in this place
Re: Ways To Meet A Billionaire by Killz1(m): 3:27pm On May 19, 2012
^^ A.K.A a facially cursed nincompoop.
Re: Ways To Meet A Billionaire by kilimanjaro(m): 3:30pm On May 19, 2012
I swear, all of una dey craze. Lol
Re: Ways To Meet A Billionaire by ijebabe: 3:55pm On May 19, 2012
^ he writes, while yanshing his friend's mother from behind grin
Re: Ways To Meet A Billionaire by kilimanjaro(m): 4:01pm On May 19, 2012
^ no wonder
Re: Ways To Meet A Billionaire by Killz1(m): 4:02pm On May 19, 2012
and he takes foolish pride in that. "She lured me" he says. . .
Re: Ways To Meet A Billionaire by Idowuogbo(f): 4:02pm On May 19, 2012
^den he comes in here ranting cus IT,was some he-she.
Re: Ways To Meet A Billionaire by Killz1(m): 4:04pm On May 19, 2012
^but we don't give a fcck. . . he made his choice

(1) (2) (Reply)

At What Age Did You Have Your First Sex? / I Have Never Been In A Position Of Abusing Trust - President Buhari / How Long Can You Stay Without Having Sex or masturbation ?? Adult Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.