Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,063 members, 7,939,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

How To Get A Man To Marry You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Man To Marry You (1605 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / How To Get A Nigerian Man To Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Man To Marry You by Mbeki: 9:13am On May 03, 2012
Often times, I see ladies of marriageable age complaining of not having a fiance or not having any man interested in them. It is also a known fact that some ladies have tried all their best to settle down with a prospective husband all to no avail. But the truth remains that getting a man to marry you is a project entirely, and the tips and tricks are what am going to share with the ladies right here bits by bits. It's a not a magic formular, love portion, witch craft or fire brand prayer approach, it's simply using law of nature.
It's employing the power of the female folks on men that some people don't think exists.
I will be right back.
Re: How To Get A Man To Marry You by Mbeki: 11:48am On May 03, 2012
Wow! 40 views and all the viewers pretends as if the topic is of no interest to them. Ok, maybe I've not said anything yet, but this is the first intro.
THE POWERS OF YOUR BODY BEAUTIFUL.
Nothing disorganizes the male mind more quickly than the sight of a female body. The female body was purposely structured this way by nature in order to perform this onerous task. Stop to ask yourself, why do you think men stare at you anywhere you go? A woman who wants to get a man should not joke with her appearance at all. Forget the popular belief that a woman's character is what attracts a man , pure fallacy, there could be nothing farther from the truth. The first thing is that you need to be attracted to the man first, that's why everyman stares, single men, married men, men of God and religious leaders, none will not turn their head on sighting a beautiful woman.
So as lady, you should always arm yourself with your glamour accessories(handbag with paint brushes, perfume, powders, decorating pencils etc),the objective is to artificially beautify the body to seduce the feeble mindedness of men out of their senses, the love can come later. So for those of you over righteous sisters who put on drab attires, be informed that no matter how good you are inside, you need to attract the man first,if you don't how is he ever going to find out those hidden qualities.
... to be contd.
I don't want to bore us with lengthy reading, I will get back for comments and criticisms.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Man To Marry You by Killz3(m): 11:58am On May 03, 2012
So you mean any beautiful lady is wife material? undecided Slap yourself!
Re: How To Get A Man To Marry You by missagbaa(f): 1:33pm On May 03, 2012
This Iڪ wat we calll mmsscchheewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! Ima oshu i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ igbo language
Re: How To Get A Man To Marry You by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 03, 2012
Mbeki: Wow! 40 views and all the viewers pretends as if the topic is of no interest to them. Ok, maybe I've not said anything yet, but this is the first intro.
Nothing disorganizes the male mind more quickly than the sight of a female body. The female body was purposely structured this way by nature in order to perform this onerous task. Stop to ask yourself, why do you think men stare at you anywhere you go? A woman who wants to get a man should not joke with her appearance at all. Forget the popular belief that a woman's character is what attracts a man , pure fallacy, there could be nothing farther from the truth. The first thing is that you need to be attracted to the man first, that's why everyman stares, single men, married men, men of God and religious leaders, none will not turn their head on sighting a beautiful woman.
So as lady, you should always arm yourself with your glamour accessories(handbag with paint brushes, perfume, powders, decorating pencils etc),the objective is to artificially beautify the body to seduce the feeble mindedness of men out of their senses, the love can come later. So for those of you over righteous sisters who put on drab attires, be informed that no matter how good you are inside, you need to attract the man first,if you don't how is he ever going to find out those hidden qualities.
... to be contd.
I don't want to bore us with lengthy reading, I will get back for comments and criticisms.

Topic should be changed to how to get laid.
Re: How To Get A Man To Marry You by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 03, 2012
Mbeki: Wow! 40 views and all the viewers pretends as if the topic is of no interest to them. Ok, maybe I've not said anything yet, but this is the first intro.
... to be contd.

Re: How To Get A Man To Marry You by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 03, 2012
... to be contd.

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Man To Marry You by rakumiii(m): 2:43pm On May 03, 2012
grin ;DHehehehehehehehehehe.......... ;DHehehehehehehehehehe..........
Re: How To Get A Man To Marry You by Mbeki: 3:40pm On May 03, 2012
Thanks everybody, for your comments and criticism, Just be free to say you mind.

@ rakumiii:
rakumiii: grin ;DHehehehehehehehehehe.......... ;DHehehehehehehehehehe..........
This is not a laughing matter, smart ladies have applied these tactics and got what they wanted

@rokiatu:
rokiatu:

This is a Tips and tricks series, we don't need to take the trouble of changing the topic to how to get laid. As we all know; It is the ladies that hunt men not the other way round, else, why do you rokiatu, expose your cleavages and thighs in the name of fashion if not that you're a hunter looking for a man prey?

@missagbaa:
missagbaa: This Ȋ̝̊̅ڪ wat we calll mmsscchheewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!! Ima oshu i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ igbo language
Speak English Language: or go and read queens Primer: Book 1, it will help your English.

@kiilz:
~Killz~:
So you mean any beautiful lady is wife material? undecided Slap yourself!

I did not imply that any beautiful woman is a wife material, but her beauty need to attract you first to discover if she is or not. Unless u got your wife/chick through a blind date.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Man To Marry You by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 03, 2012
Mbeki: Thanks everybody, for your comments and criticism, Just be free to say you mind.

@rokiatu:

This is a Tips and tricks series, we don't need to take the trouble of changing the topic to how to get laid. As we all know; It is the ladies that hunt men not the other way round, else, why do you rokiatu, expose your cleavages and thighs in the name of fashion if not that you're a hunter looking for a man prey?

LMAO I dress for my self. To look and feel good for myself.
Re: How To Get A Man To Marry You by mamalola19: 4:16pm On May 03, 2012
... to be contd.

this is very realistic.
before a man can know the character
he must first be attracted to the appearance
how do you know a womans character by meeting her in the bus and she is quiet
is it that she is washing plates in there? no!
her neatness and modesty may attract you first
it is stage by stage
after you attract then you apply character
op a man wont marry based on looks but character
but its the looks that will first get d attention
but to talk true, all join, no body wants to marry a shabby man or woman
Re: How To Get A Man To Marry You by Mbeki: 4:18pm On May 03, 2012
Now the Last Part of THE POWERS OF YOUR BODY BEAUTIFUL.
Ladies need to remind themselves and also agree that that a woman's principal occupation is winning and holding at least one man that she can call hers, and that one of the primary asset for this venture is her look. She must also realize that man's condescending attitude to her obsession with her looks is a sign of men's foolishness. Do we look down on a hunter who spends time in oiling and cleaning his gun or fisherman who lavishes care on his fishing traps?
The men seems to under-look and underrate the time women spend on their body and that is why women (wise ones) cash on on these method and take men unaware by flaunting their beauties.
This issue was so serious that an Act of British Parliarment of 1770 said:
All women of whatever age, rank, profession or degree who shall after this ACt, impose upon, seduce , and betray into marriage any of His Majesty's subject by virture of scents (Today: Cologne), paints, cosmetics washes, artificial teeth or false hair (Today: Brazilian Hair), iron stays, bolstered hips, or high-heeled shoes, shall incur the penalty of the law now in force against witchcraft and like misdemeanours; and marriage under such circumstance, upon conviction of the offending parties, shall be null and void.

So was the effect of a woman's beauty on men that the above law was passed.
In Summary, a smart chick should:
1. Dress attractively and sensibly to attract a man she wants (No man will just start running after you unless he saw something attractive in you)
2. Always make up each time you're going out, even if is within you street.
3. Check out the latest, fashion trend that will not portray you as a prostitute.

The Female Beautiful body excercises over men the mighty power of erotic incitement. THIS IS THE TRUTH MOST MEN WILL DENY TILL THEY DIE.

End of Discussion

Next: Understanding What love means to Male and Female:

Excerpt: Love makes me lame and tame -

Love is not blind. It has four eyes; it has night vision; it sees well by day and night

Re: How To Get A Man To Marry You by Mbeki: 5:14pm On May 03, 2012
rokiatu:
LMAO I dress for my self. To look and feel good for myself.

and you tells you how good you look? definitely you enjoys male compliment more than your female friends.

mamalola19:

this is very realistic.
before a man can know the character
he must first be attracted to the appearance
how do you know a womans character by meeting her in the bus and she is quiet
is it that she is washing plates in there? no!
her neatness and modesty may attract you first
it is stage by stage
after you attract then you apply character
op a man wont marry based on looks but character
but its the looks that will first get d attention
but to talk true, all join, no body wants to marry a shabby man or woman

This is talking from Experience, young ladies, consult your older generals, they'll teach you the act of war.
Re: How To Get A Man To Marry You by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 03, 2012
Subscribing

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do U Behave When A Young Man Begins To Show Interest On You? / 3 Months To My Wedding...and It's All Scary / My New Boss Is My Wife’s Ex She Dumped For Me..what Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.