Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,615 members, 7,941,358 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 03:47 AM

Pls How May I Deliver My Sponsorship Letter to airlines. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls How May I Deliver My Sponsorship Letter to airlines. (1188 Views)

Dollar Scarcity: Foreign Airlines Raise Fares By 100% / Buhari To Deliver N100bn New Int’l Airport Terminals In April 2016 / Confession Of A Nigerian Pilot -“White People Should Manage Airlines In Nigeria” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls How May I Deliver My Sponsorship Letter to airlines. by Inemobot(m): 9:55am On May 03, 2012
Pls how may i deliver my sponsorship letter to the following airlines -: aero contractors, arik air, air nigeria and dana air? Thanks for ur reply.
Re: Pls How May I Deliver My Sponsorship Letter to airlines. by aurora(f): 11:57am On May 04, 2012
You can personally deliver them at their various head offices but I suggest you meet with the Station Manager of each of those airlines first and discuss your business so that you can get assistance and clarification on the right person to address the sponsorship letters to.

All the best!
Re: Pls How May I Deliver My Sponsorship Letter to airlines. by Inemobot(m): 7:10pm On May 07, 2012
But i was thinking that the letter should be deliver to their managing director/CEO.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Become Ineligible To Register Visa Lottery By 2015 / Was Denied Entry Into The US. / Relocating To Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.